PDA

View Full Version : Dilligaf

voodoomedman
09-29-2005, 03:41 PM
I know you don't look like you give a f@#$ but.....
I agree with you. Joking or not it's about respect. I never make jokes like that and it's kind of sad that people do that on here. Yes it is the internet. However, most people on here are regulars and that makes us peers and in some repect friends. Now some people don't care if you make comments like that and it is okay to do it like make a comment like that to Kilrtoy. However, I still would never myself make a comment like that to him because I wouldn't want him to do that my way. Geez people come on. Disagreements and arguements are fine and all but let's at the minimum have respect for eachother.
Off my soapbox now.
Tom you have a beautiful niece and I hope whoever dates her treats her with respect.
Voodoo(usually stays out of the drama but hates disrepect)MedMan

slink
09-29-2005, 03:46 PM
Tom, you at home? I'm off in 20 if you want to meet at BW's I'll buy ya that cold one I owe.

76ANTHONY
09-29-2005, 03:49 PM
props to a proud family man, blow off the rest of the shiat

slink
09-29-2005, 03:51 PM
Got it

Havasu Hangin'
09-29-2005, 03:51 PM
I am still at work in Anaheim and will be here for a while. I will have to take a rain check Jeff.
I got two words for you, Tom:
"Fritz Too"
:p

topless
09-29-2005, 03:53 PM
WTF happened now? I knew that niece thread was going to turn. :rolleyes:
No you didn't. You can't read remember? :D

slink
09-29-2005, 03:54 PM
WTF happened now? I knew that niece thread was going to turn. :rolleyes:
That about sums it up......

Havasu Hangin'
That have some skank place around the corner here from my office....lol Been there a couple of times...nasty!
How about we go find ourselves a couple of "nieces" sometime?
:D

HOOTER SLED-
I got two words for you, Tom:
"Fritz Too"
:p
I see that, and match it with a "Hell yes". :D

HOOTER SLED-
09-29-2005, 03:56 PM
That have some skank place around the corner here from my office....lol Been there a couple of times...nasty!
Taboo is freeway friendly. :devil:

JackieV
09-29-2005, 03:56 PM
Thanks...I took it down so I didn't have to deal with that shit. Not cool playing or not. Oh well, I put the pic out there from a proud family standpoint but you can't do that around here I guess. I appreciate the comments from you and agree 100%
Gosh, now that is really sad. I am sorry Tom, that there are people with a lack of class and respect to come on here and say things that are unappropriate about a picture of a 15 year old innocent girl, who is obviously someones child. Mmmmm, that is just too bad. :idea:

purrfecttremor
09-29-2005, 04:29 PM
I disagree with this whole thing.Toms proud of His Niece and it sucks that so called cool people reacted the way They did.It I was Him I'd really be pissed!!

Nord
09-29-2005, 05:15 PM
I appreciate the comments everybody. What was done is done. I thought maybe I would post a pic of the new grandson when he is born but I won't subject him to this stuff either. I should have thought it thru first before posting the pic. Anyhow....just let it go away as that is what I am intending on doing. Not worth my effort or time to discuss it anymore. Thanks again.
I guess I missed more Drama, no big deal.................However.............
How old is your niece??? :wink: :cool: J/K
I didn't know you worked in Anaheim, where at??

BajaMike
09-29-2005, 05:23 PM
I am still at work in Anaheim and will be here for a while. I will have to take a rain check Jeff.
Tom, you work?? :wink:

BajaMike
09-29-2005, 05:23 PM
Too young for you and everybody here Nord.
I don't actually work but have an office in Anaheim :) To give the appearance that I work.
Ok, that's better..... :rollside: :boxed: :cool:

BajaMike
09-29-2005, 05:26 PM
BIACH (getting to Nodigg status)....lol
Oh that's bad.....I'm finally leaving work.... :eat:
Later.....
:)

GHT
09-29-2005, 05:35 PM
I missed it Tom... But I do know it is for all the better.. Taking the high road shows what kind of a person you really are (don't know who was involved and don't care).
Well off to the next thread.