PDA

View Full Version : Owned.

Blown 472
09-30-2005, 12:12 PM
Okay first of all, let's get something straight. Sometimes something smells so bad you want to smell it again just because it smells bad. It's as if it smells so bad it smells good. Well if you think I'm oing to say that my nuts smell so bad that they smell good you're wrong, you sick ****. But needless to say, I do know what my nuts smell like when they're sweaty because out of curiosity I smelled my hand after taking a big handful of my kid-factories. If you're a dude and you say you don't know what your nuts smell like you're lying. If you're a girl and you don't know what nuts smell like you're either a dike or a ****ing prude-ass bitch who needs to give me a nice dick-sucking (mine smell like roses and I'll give any girl a free faceful...they'll be hooked like a ***** on crack).
So all guys kno what sweaty nuts smell like.
I was playing beer pong (a.k.a. beirut) at a school apartment one night with a lot of people I didn't know. This one dude Jamiel (gay name) was playing against me and a really hot bitch that I snagged to be my partner. He was playing with his ugly girlfriend, Lindsay. Anyway, we were up a few cups and then he finally hit a cup and started taunting me like he was awesome. We hit a few more, then his girl hit one and he started talking shit again. Keep in mind they were losing. Anyways, after we beat them he kept bitching and asked me if I wanted a beer. So we walked to the fridge together and when he opened it he shoved a moldy turkey club sandwich in my face and it smelled like shit. So I punched him in the face and told him he was a stupid **** (his girlfriend thought it was funny). Then I helped him up to pretend we were cool.
At the end of the party as I was leaving, I shoved my hands down my pants and got a good, sweaty grip of my nuts. I swirled them around in my hand to get full coverage. Then I came up behind Jamiel and covered his nose with my hand. His eyes lit up with anger. He knew that smell. All guys do. He knew I had just wiped my nut sweat on his face. But all his friends were there and he would've been embarrassed I guess, so he acted like I had just let him smell my cologne. Then I asked him, "How does that cologne smell dude?" He was like, "It was OK". Then his girlfriend said "Let me smell it!". So I did it. I slowly extended my arm to Jamiel's dismay, and watched his face as his girlfriend took a huge wiff of my fingertips, of my sweaty nuts.
Lindsay then said, "Jamiel, you should get some of that shit. I like it."
I smiled the widest grin ever and replied " It's called 'Eau de Nutsweat' "
Jamiel stomped his foot and said fromt he doorway "Lindsay, let's go."
As she passed me, she whispered in my ear "Your dick must taste good, I want to try it sometime. Get my number from John" (another dude still at the party).
This bitch was ugly, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to **** Jamiels' woman. So I got the number from John, and she sucked my dick the very next night.
DAMN!
Ugly chicks always give awesome head.

Rockdog
09-30-2005, 12:15 PM
Whoa!

Jbb
09-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Sounds like Penthouse Forum material...... :cool:

MOBrien
09-30-2005, 12:19 PM
that is freakin hilarious!!! dirty little slut.

Blown 472
09-30-2005, 12:24 PM
Sounds like Penthouse Forum material...... :cool:
http://www.ubersite.com/m/49557

Jamiel
09-30-2005, 12:24 PM
**** you!

soupersonic
09-30-2005, 12:31 PM
^ lmfao

FREIND OF AA AND TA
09-30-2005, 12:36 PM
**** you!
Now that made it worth reading!! Funny!!

Miss Perfect
09-30-2005, 12:37 PM
**** you!
HAHA..... too funny! :D

DURANGOR/T
09-30-2005, 12:44 PM
Now thats funny shit right there, lol.........DURANGO R/T

IMPATIENT 1
09-30-2005, 01:03 PM
Okay first of all, let's get something straight. Sometimes something smells so bad you want to smell it again just because it smells bad. It's as if it smells so bad it smells good. Well if you think I'm oing to say that my nuts smell so bad that they smell good you're wrong, you sick ****. But needless to say, I do know what my nuts smell like when they're sweaty because out of curiosity I smelled my hand after taking a big handful of my kid-factories. If you're a dude and you say you don't know what your nuts smell like you're lying. If you're a girl and you don't know what nuts smell like you're either a dike or a ****ing prude-ass bitch who needs to give me a nice dick-sucking (mine smell like roses and I'll give any girl a free faceful...they'll be hooked like a ***** on crack).
So all guys kno what sweaty nuts smell like.
I was playing beer pong (a.k.a. beirut) at a school apartment one night with a lot of people I didn't know. This one dude Jamiel (gay name) was playing against me and a really hot bitch that I snagged to be my partner. He was playing with his ugly girlfriend, Lindsay. Anyway, we were up a few cups and then he finally hit a cup and started taunting me like he was awesome. We hit a few more, then his girl hit one and he started talking shit again. Keep in mind they were losing. Anyways, after we beat them he kept bitching and asked me if I wanted a beer. So we walked to the fridge together and when he opened it he shoved a moldy turkey club sandwich in my face and it smelled like shit. So I punched him in the face and told him he was a stupid **** (his girlfriend thought it was funny). Then I helped him up to pretend we were cool.
At the end of the party as I was leaving, I shoved my hands down my pants and got a good, sweaty grip of my nuts. I swirled them around in my hand to get full coverage. Then I came up behind Jamiel and covered his nose with my hand. His eyes lit up with anger. He knew that smell. All guys do. He knew I had just wiped my nut sweat on his face. But all his friends were there and he would've been embarrassed I guess, so he acted like I had just let him smell my cologne. Then I asked him, "How does that cologne smell dude?" He was like, "It was OK". Then his girlfriend said "Let me smell it!". So I did it. I slowly extended my arm to Jamiel's dismay, and watched his face as his girlfriend took a huge wiff of my fingertips, of my sweaty nuts.
Lindsay then said, "Jamiel, you should get some of that shit. I like it."
I smiled the widest grin ever and replied " It's called 'Eau de Nutsweat' "
Jamiel stomped his foot and said fromt he doorway "Lindsay, let's go."
As she passed me, she whispered in my ear "Your dick must taste good, I want to try it sometime. Get my number from John" (another dude still at the party).
This bitch was ugly, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to **** Jamiels' woman. So I got the number from John, and she sucked my dick the very next night.
DAMN!
Ugly chicks always give awesome head.
are you a chick or a dude cause your post"bread" says you were wearing heels and a lavender top.wtf? :2purples:

Kachina26
09-30-2005, 01:25 PM
are you a chick or a dude cause your post"bread" says you were wearing heels and a lavender top.wtf? :2purples:
not a chick, but definately a BITCH :D

rrrr
09-30-2005, 01:29 PM
**** you!
:2purples: :hammerhea :D LMAO

Blown 472
09-30-2005, 02:13 PM
not a chick, but definately a BITCH :D
You wish rainbow boy. :messedup: :D

Kiddunot
09-30-2005, 02:44 PM
That Has Got To Be The Best One I Have Heard Yet....that Is Freaking Hilarious.......................