PDA

View Full Version : Tgif!!!

NOTALENT
10-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Damn...feel's good to just be waking up after last night... :rollside: Good and bad...one of my friend's decided to bring "white glasses girl" ****in idiot! one of my girls tried beating the shit out of her...and it caused some drama...so I had the bouncer kick her out along with some other peeps Some other drama happened and half our crew left. And then had My cabana to my self....with a few selects that were brought in. :devil:
Someone from HB was there who were you??? All I remember you saying was "Im going to tell peeps on HB that I saw you here"...

pixilatedpussy
10-01-2005, 11:12 AM
Damn...feel's good to just be waking up after last night... :rollside: Good and bad...one of my friend's decided to bring "white glasses girl" ****in idiot! one of my girls tried beating the shit out of her...and it caused some drama...so I had the bouncer kick her out along with some other peeps Some other drama happened and half our crew left. And then had My cabana to my self....with a few selects that were brought in. :devil:
Someone from HB was there who were you??? All I remember you saying was "Im going to tell peeps on HB that I saw you here"...
Geesh...drama follows her everywhere! :mad:

NOTALENT
10-01-2005, 11:14 AM
yup...go figure once she got there..she ran her mouth...I guess my buddie told her one of the girls I was with was the drummer's from TRAPT girlfriend...and I dunno what she was saying..but my girl said she was going to beat her ass....and I cheered!! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
10-01-2005, 11:22 AM
****ING FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. WOoooooo Hoooooooo. Man, starting to sound like Bobby. LOL... :D

Flashover
10-01-2005, 11:32 AM
Drama Drama Drama..... Who is the chick. Is she one of those that has to show up at every party or get together and stir up shit.... :crossx:

NOTALENT
10-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Drama Drama Drama..... Who is the chick. Is she one of those that has to show up at every party or get together and stir up shit.... :crossx:
an old friend....she seem's to think she's the hottest chick ever...always put's down other girl's in some cases when not deserved and can really hurt the girl's self esteem, talk's about herself non stop...and has a bad boob job...

termiteguy
10-01-2005, 12:01 PM
you need to post that pix of her you know the one. :D

Flashover
10-01-2005, 12:04 PM
an old friend....she seem's to think she's the hottest chick ever...always put's down other girl's in some cases when not deserved and can really hurt the girl's self esteem, talk's about herself non stop...and has a bad boob job...
My sister has a friend just like that (exactly) But she is also a slut... I can't stand her and her big mouth and all her drama BS.. :mad:

riverbound
10-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Dont know about her being the Hottest chick ever, but she is pretty good lucking. and as far as the boobs go....post some pics and let us be the judge...But I remember them being pretty damn nice :D

riverbound
10-01-2005, 12:08 PM
My sister has a friend just like that (exactly) But she is also a slut... I can't stand her and her big mouth and all her drama BS.. :mad:
Whats the differenece between a slut and a bi tch???
A slut sleeps with everyone, a b itch sleeps with everyone but you :wink:

Wet Dream
10-01-2005, 12:11 PM
one of my friend's decided to bring "white glasses girl" ****in idiot!
Is this the same chick that showed up at a party earlier this summer? :confused: I might be thinking of another thread/ chick.

76ANTHONY
10-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Is this the same chick that showed up at a party earlier this summer? :confused: I might be thinking of another thread/ chick.
yeah wasent there a whole thread on this girl???

Flashover
10-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Whats the differenece between a slut and a bi tch???
A slut sleeps with everyone, a b itch sleeps with everyone but you :wink:
What a Bitch!!!!! :D :D

NOTALENT
10-01-2005, 12:26 PM
yup, same girl from a few other party's. Nothing but drama...Boob's look great in bra...but when unleashed...haha...the shape is off...and a little lop sided...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/916slut.JPG

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-01-2005, 12:28 PM
yup, same girl from a few other party's. Nothing but drama...Boob's look great in bra...but when unleashed...haha...the shape is off...and a little lop sided...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/916slut.JPG
I still wouldnt kick her out of bed.

cxr133
10-01-2005, 12:30 PM
I still wouldnt kick her out of bed.
I WOULD....
Just to do her on the floor.... the couch..... the counter.....etc....

Flashover
10-01-2005, 12:30 PM
well at least it looks like a boob. That's a good start. Now if you could sew her mouth shut, would everything be ok??? Maybee train her to bring you a beer everytime you run out.. :D :D

welk2party
10-01-2005, 12:31 PM
Are you sure it's Friday...what a week! :220v:

NOTALENT
10-01-2005, 12:32 PM
well at least it looks like a boob. That's a good start. Now if you could sew her mouth shut, would everything be ok??? Maybee train her to bring you a beer everytime you run out.. :D :D
haha..yeah...I guess it would work better like that... :D having her be the beer bitch for all.... :idea: where is the perfect woman... :rolleyes: :D

76ANTHONY
10-01-2005, 12:33 PM
not a good enough pic, im still up in the air on this one :D

NOTALENT
10-01-2005, 12:33 PM
Are you sure it's Friday...what a week! :220v:
Damn straight...still drunk and feeling good!!!! haha...GET UR ASS TO WORK!!! :p

welk2party
10-01-2005, 12:41 PM
Damn straight...still drunk and feeling good!!!! haha...GET UR ASS TO WORK!!! :p
I am working....I need a beer bad though! BTW, I have to paint my new office next week.

NOTALENT
10-01-2005, 12:45 PM
I am working....I need a beer bad though! BTW, I have to paint my new office next week.
a few hefeweizen's sound good right now.... :rolleyes: so where is she located???

Flashover
10-01-2005, 12:46 PM
a few hefeweizen's sound good right now.... :rolleyes: so where is she located???
No lemon Please... :D :D

welk2party
10-01-2005, 12:49 PM
In HB on Main St. and Yorktown.

NOTALENT
10-01-2005, 12:53 PM
In HB on Main St. and Yorktown.
I know exactly where its at...close enough to all the bar's on main st. :crossx:

NOTALENT
10-01-2005, 12:54 PM
No lemon Please... :D :D
with or without...I like it both way's...I had about 8 of them last night..was craving it bad... :220v:

welk2party
10-01-2005, 12:54 PM
I know exactly where its at...close enough to all the bar's on main st. :crossx:
Yes it is...now I am focked beacuse I am only thinking of beer!

welk2party
10-01-2005, 12:55 PM
with or without...I like it both way's...I had about 8 of them last night..was craving it bad... :220v:
GREAT! Now I want the Hefiweizen....my mouth is watering.

NOTALENT
10-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Yes it is...now I am focked beacuse I am only thinking of beer!
haha what's wrong with that..hey it's 2pm... lunch time right??? :D

welk2party
10-01-2005, 12:59 PM
haha what's wrong with that..hey it's 2pm... lunch time right??? :D
I would be all over it if the wife did not clean my wallet out.

NOTALENT
10-01-2005, 01:11 PM
I would be all over it if the wife did not clean my wallet out.
ouch..that sucks...I spend a good amount at the club last night...got my usual cabana, and them damn gorgeous women....after a while I had to tell them I work at Mc Donalds... :D

welk2party
10-01-2005, 01:18 PM
ouch..that sucks...I spend a good amount at the club last night...got my usual cabana, and them damn gorgeous women....after a while I had to tell them I work at Mc Donalds... :D
I hear you...I work for my wife...at least it feels that way sometimes.
What are you doing tonight?

NOTALENT
10-01-2005, 01:48 PM
I hear you...I work for my wife...at least it feels that way sometimes.
What are you doing tonight?
no plans yet...cant party or anything because of the softball tourney but...I dunno.... what are u up to??