PDA

View Full Version : WHO is up right

MAINEVENT
10-02-2005, 02:48 AM
now i just got back and killed a bottle of goose and ready to stirr up some shiat :idea: :idea: :idea:
Icalled afew people who party "Hard" and no one answered.... am i gonna get in trouble Scuba my brotha i didnt call you cause i know...... :hammer2: :hammer2:

Kilrtoy
10-02-2005, 03:02 AM
little bitch dont be scared of scuba....
he is all show and no go...
DID YOU GET YOUR MONEY

MAINEVENT
10-02-2005, 03:13 AM
little bitch dont be scared of scuba....
he is all show and no go...
DID YOU GET YOUR MONEY
I got half :hammer2: but its beter than nothing what the **** are you doing up right now i will send Yvonne back right now im sorry i took so long with Yvonne She's a keeper LMAO

Kilrtoy
10-02-2005, 03:19 AM
I got half :hammer2: but its beter than nothing what the **** are you doing up right now i will send Yvonne back right now im sorry i took so long with Yvonne She's a keeper LMAO
Protecting your ass for the past two days at 16 hours a day..
Came home today and slept my ass off...

rivergoer
10-02-2005, 03:20 AM
im up..and hey party like a rockstar man..if nobody is there to party with you thats cause they cant handle it..party by yourself till you pass out drunk in the middle of the drive way or hallway

Kilrtoy
10-02-2005, 03:27 AM
I got half :hammer2: but its beter than nothing
So I guess that means, you saw the last of it
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

MAINEVENT
10-02-2005, 03:39 AM
aLRIGHT FOCK THIS I AM GOING TO SLEEP FOR ALL YOU FOCKERS GONNA CALL ME EARLY MY PHONE IS GONNA BE OFF BIATCHES AND IF YOU LUCKY ENOUGHT TO CALL MY HOUSE CALL ALL YOU WANT I AM NOT HOME HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
NIGHTY BIATCHES
I CANT WAIT TO READ THIS IN THE AM :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

***boateditor
10-02-2005, 04:31 AM
aLRIGHT FOCK THIS I AM GOING TO SLEEP FOR ALL YOU FOCKERS GONNA CALL ME EARLY MY PHONE IS GONNA BE OFF BIATCHES AND IF YOU LUCKY ENOUGHT TO CALL MY HOUSE CALL ALL YOU WANT I AM NOT HOME HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
NIGHTY BIATCHES
I CANT WAIT TO READ THIS IN THE AM
I can't wait to read this in the morning either.
Wait a minute.
It is the morning.
And I am reading it.
Freaky.

MagicMtnDan
10-02-2005, 04:40 AM
I can't wait to read this in the morning either.
Wait a minute.
It is the morning.
And I am reading it.
Freaky.
If you're reading it in the morning then when am I reading it now? :supp:

JetBoatRich
10-02-2005, 05:32 AM
to early to be up on a Saturday :sleeping:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-02-2005, 09:03 AM
I would commit but I may get more of :cry: :D

alfonzo
10-02-2005, 09:52 AM
I was at work when you called. Got your message though, sounded like I made the right choice by not answering. :D :D

MAINEVENT
10-04-2005, 07:04 AM
I was at work when you called. Got your message though, sounded like I made the right choice by not answering. :D :D
Thats what i keep hearing my words were alithle slurrrrrrred :idea: :jawdrop: