PDA

View Full Version : Honeyman rolls Skater at Pleasant???

KACHINA KEN
10-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Starting to hear lil bits, anyone know?

Dusty Times
10-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Wich one was Honeyman?

KACHINA KEN
10-03-2005, 08:53 PM
36' red / yel . Says "whos your Honeyman" on the side.

KACHINA KEN
10-03-2005, 09:21 PM
MCSO confirms it did flip but no injuries thank Christ.

Dusty Times
10-03-2005, 09:29 PM
They are very lucky!
Post more details when you get them.
What size Skater was it?

KACHINA KEN
10-03-2005, 09:35 PM
They are very lucky!
Post more details when you get them.
What size Skater was it?
36, this is the same jack ass that got on the news for blowing passed a cop @ 120 and wondered why he got pissed ( the cop was in the middle of writing a ticket )

Dusty Times
10-03-2005, 09:48 PM
This should be a good story.
It never fails that the guy with money, horsepower, and no brains and lack of experience will sooner or later have something major go wrong. Lucky no one was killed.

Outnumbered
10-03-2005, 09:54 PM
Here is the thread. Think he jinxed himself :idea: ?
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84867&highlight=pleasant+honeyman

Kilrtoy
10-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Just talked to a friend of a friend who was on board. Said minor bumps and bruises all around. Honeyman likely in jail. Just glad everyone is OK.
why is he going to jail and what happened

Kilrtoy
10-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Hey Jordy was he drunk

JetBoatRich
10-04-2005, 03:25 AM
Sounds like nobody hurt, good news.
What did he go to jail for :confused:

Craig
10-04-2005, 05:32 AM
Honeyman's 36 Skater
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/stuff/last12.JPG

Kachina26
10-04-2005, 05:49 AM
So he just recently got a ticket for being stupid and now this? Low on the learning curve, huh? Glad to hear that nobody died as a result, this time.

phebus
10-04-2005, 06:07 AM
It doesn't take common sense to buy a fast boat, just money.

carreraelite
10-04-2005, 06:27 AM
From what I've heard, it was just a matter of time......

Krumbsnatcher
10-04-2005, 07:43 AM
Like Bobbit!

UnionJack
10-04-2005, 07:44 AM
Thats good everyone is OK

KACHINA KEN
10-04-2005, 07:52 AM
The funny thing about it is his indignant attitude he has, he thinks everyone is on his ass because they are jealous. Personally I could care less about his boat, at Lake Pleasant there are only a few traffic patterrns that everyone uses mostly on the north side of the lake with one passage leading to Humbug Cove and up the Agua Fria inlet, you cant cant cant be running 120+ around there anywhere and not expect the worst to eventually happen, if it isn't kids on tubes it's jekskis if. And oh yeah, the new rage on Pleasant is to put 40' + cruisers on it go figure, these wake hellish rollers to contend with.

Magic34
10-04-2005, 08:14 AM
And oh yeah, the new rage on Pleasant is to put 40' + cruisers on it go figure, these wake hellish rollers to contend with.
Did I tell you my idea? Damn slips fees are $750-$1000 per month though. That's insane.

Jordy
10-04-2005, 08:18 AM
I wonder if he'll come off the price any now:
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/1/5/78869215.htm
:notam: :D

Magic34
10-04-2005, 08:25 AM
I wonder if he'll come off the price any now:
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/1/5/78869215.htm
:notam: :D
You've got to call and tell them that you want to look at it this week. You just sold your Cig and want a Skater.
Someone needs to. Let us know what they say.

Big Warlock
10-04-2005, 08:26 AM
That was going to happen with Honeyman and surprise it hadn't happened sooner. Thank God no one was killed! I was pulling out of the ten lane when I watched him go from the Marina area back toward the Aqua Fria / Hum Bug area. He was running like a bat out of hell! Looked great at the time.
My favorite entertainment is to watch the 50 foot Cruiser yacht that has found it's home at Pleasant. That guy has absolutely no clue. He drops his anchor straight down and when it hits bottom, that's it! No more chain than it takes to hit the bottom! He has drifted off anchor many times the past couple of weeks and hit one of the lines once! Really entertaining!
Glad to see no one was hurt with Honeyman! Any other news would be appreciated!

KACHINA KEN
10-04-2005, 08:31 AM
Did I tell you my idea? Damn slips fees are $750-$1000 per month though. That's insane.
From what I know Mike 1k is on the cheap side.

Jordy
10-04-2005, 09:15 AM
Before:
After:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23honeyman.jpg
Suppose that is one way to deep clean the interior. :frown:

Magic34
10-04-2005, 09:18 AM
That is hard to do at that lake, water doesn't get that big.

OGShocker
10-04-2005, 09:19 AM
Before:
After:
That was fast.. :)

jackpunx
10-04-2005, 09:22 AM
if they do a full story on this guy.. from the ticket to the crash .. its not going to be good for us..
now that I know he's not hurt I can say
what an ass.. I hope he meets buba ..

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 09:25 AM
This should be a good story.
It never fails that the guy with money, horsepower, and no brains and lack of experience will sooner or later have something major go wrong. Lucky no one was killed.
**This joke has no money. Ever heard of credit? He does have some horsepower though, but NO BRAINS. I know him very well and his comment to me was if you don't like what he has you have got to be jealous because he has the nicest sh*t around. He may have had a few nice things but common sense can't be bought or put on credit. Ask Mr. horsepower why he's getting rid of his boat, or been dying to. He can't afford it, frankly I am surprised he can even afford to go to the lake, gas isn't cheap. We are tired of him going out there all 5 foot him and revving up his motors to let everyone know he's there. As if you don't already notice. I am glad it happened and to think this guy has a 7 month old baby and continues to act this way.....give it up.

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 09:27 AM
Before:
After:
Suppose that is one way to deep clean the interior. :frown:
Thats what he gets...Hopefully the cops can follow him around to make sure he does not continue to act like an idiot in the future, if he can afford to fix the boat....

Jordy
10-04-2005, 09:27 AM
That is hard to do at that lake, water doesn't get that big.
Actually, I've been in bigger water on Pleasant than I was on in 2 weekends at Lake Pacific. We were out in the storm that sank like 17 boats and I dipped both sponsons and had water coming over the dash, granted we were at idle speed, dodging other idiots on the water.
Yesterday was glass with a nice breeze. No way could a sponson be stuffed on that boat in what was out there yesterday, especially up the Agua Fria arm just before dark. We saw the MCSO boat heading up there with lights and sirens wailing as we were heading out of Humbug and back to the 10 lane.

jackpunx
10-04-2005, 09:28 AM
**This joke has no money. Ever heard of credit? He does have some horsepower though, but NO BRAINS. I know him very well and his comment to me was if you don't like what he has you have got to be jealous because he has the nicest sh*t around. He may have had a few nice things but common sense can't be bought or put on credit. Ask Mr. horsepower why he's getting rid of his boat, or been dying to. He can't afford it, frankly I am surprised he can even afford to go to the lake, gas isn't cheap. We are tired of him going out there all 5 foot him and revving up his motors to let everyone know he's there. As if you don't already notice. I am glad it happened and to think this guy has a 7 month old baby and continues to act this way.....give it up.
maybe this will change his life a little.. He'll be paying for a boat he cant drive or afford..
and even if there is not damage.. that paint is ugly as sin.. He'll have to find another short guy to buy it..lol

Magic34
10-04-2005, 09:33 AM
Actually, I've been in bigger water on Pleasant than I was on in 2 weekends at Lake Pacific. We were out in the storm that sank like 17 boats and I dipped both sponsons and had water coming over the dash, granted we were at idle speed, dodging other idiots on the water.
Yesterday was glass with a nice breeze. No way could a sponson be stuffed on that boat in what was out there yesterday, especially up the Agua Fria arm just before dark. We saw the MCSO boat heading up there with lights and sirens wailing as we were heading out of Humbug and back to the 10 lane.
I've seen some big water on that lake, but nothing a 36' race boat can't handle is really what I meant.

Jordy
10-04-2005, 09:36 AM
I know him very well and his comment to me was if you don't like what he has you have got to be jealous because he has the nicest sh*t around.
We stopped and talked to him one of the first times we saw him on the lake, after we got off the water. He was wiping the boat down and mine was done. Pull up in my truck, with my boat that isn't a bass boat or tan fiberglass jobber, and tell him nice boat. All he had to say was thanks. Instead I get a 10 minute lesson on how his boat is the baddest thing on the water and the fastest boat in Arizona, how he's making almost 1400hp on pump gas and on and on and on. I finally just rolled up my window and drove off. That was the last interaction I've had with him. Go out of my way to avoid him. Doesn't impress me. He went so far as to want to tie up with us on Saturday. Told him nope. :notam:
Just got off the phone with a guy who is friends with Honeyman. Supposedly they were going up the Agua Fria arm at 40-45 when someone cut him off, he came sideways off the wake, hooked it and rolled. Apparently, as shown in the pic, they hooked it to the Top Gun and drug it back to the marina, got it right side up and back on the trailer. No tickets, no arrests. One girl banged a knee up. Said the boat is fine too.

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 09:47 AM
We stopped and talked to him one of the first times we saw him on the lake, after we got off the water. He was wiping the boat down and mine was done. Pull up in my truck, with my boat that isn't a bass boat or tan fiberglass jobber, and tell him nice boat. All he had to say was thanks. Instead I get a 10 minute lesson on how his boat is the baddest thing on the water and the fastest boat in Arizona, how he's making almost 1400hp on pump gas and on and on and on. I finally just rolled up my window and drove off. That was the last interaction I've had with him. Go out of my way to avoid him. Doesn't impress me. He went so far as to want to tie up with us on Saturday. Told him nope. :notam:
Just got off the phone with a guy who is friends with Honeyman. Supposedly they were going up the Agua Fria arm at 40-45 when someone cut him off, he came sideways off the wake, hooked it and rolled. Apparently, as shown in the pic, they hooked it to the Top Gun and drug it back to the marina, got it right side up and back on the trailer. No tickets, no arrests. One girl banged a knee up. Said the boat is fine too.
**I have been out on the lake when people with very nice boats wanted to tie up and he would flat out say NO. I would not let him tie up to me neither. He will just make you look bad, nobody likes him because of his cocky attitude and he dances like a friggin dork. YIKES! Don't tie up next to me. I knew he was going to blame it on someone else. That should have been my first comment because that is so expected of Honeybear when he makes an ASS out of himself....Divert the attention on someone else....

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 09:51 AM
maybe this will change his life a little.. He'll be paying for a boat he cant drive or afford..
and even if there is not damage.. that paint is ugly as sin.. He'll have to find another short guy to buy it..lol
[I like your attitude! He isn't short He is damn little. Short is big for him! LOL
I would hate to see what he has in his pants (or panties)..lol

Magic34
10-04-2005, 09:55 AM
Gunslinger was at Havasu on Saturday, that boat is nicer than than beehoney's Skater in my mind and that boat is in AZ I think. TAOD paint adds 100 HP per side as well. Should have pulled the Gunslinger boat on him. Also Predator is is Tucson and no one can beat that guy for some reason, so he is the fastest in the state.
Motors upside down, water being forced into the scoops, those motors must be shot now. That is at least a 4-5 mile tow back to the marina.
How do they flip it???

Magic34
10-04-2005, 09:57 AM
[I like your attitude! He isn't short He is damn little. Short is big for him! LOL
I would hate to see what he has in his pants (or panties)..lol
Pinkie, you know the guy well, so why so bitter at him? Not saying it isn't justified, he sounds like a di*k and just from a few comments, I wouldn't hang out with him.

Donnie
10-04-2005, 09:58 AM
40 or 45...hahahahahahahahah awe shit that funny..hahahahahahah
I'm glad no one got hurt, but this jerk off got what he deserved!!!!!!!!

Jordy
10-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Also Predator is is Tucson and no one can beat that guy for some reason, so he is the fastest in the state.
How do they flip it???
Yeah, he got all bitter that day when I mentioned Predator, especially after the 170+ mph run at the Desert Storm poker run a month or so earlier. He didn't like that much. LOL. I guess they used the Gun to get it back right side up and had alot of people helping. Doesn't sound like much fun to me for sure.
OK, first hand from a guy I know who was on the boat when it flipped:
we were slowing down to make a turn and half way into the turn the boat caught a big wake and fliped, it threw us all out, i didnt know the boat rolled over for a while. my friends were right there in my boat and saw the whole thing.

Big Warlock
10-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Where do I sign up to buy it???????? J/K :yuk:
I love his naked girlie shorts!! The one time I talked to him I heard all about the boat and such. Saw the gilr painted on the deck. And then the girl shorts. Asked him if that worked for him? He didn't say much. Usually he is a sausage barge. But yesterday he did have a few chicks with him.
Rob

Donnie
10-04-2005, 10:07 AM
His new nickname..."FLIPPER" :eek:

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 10:09 AM
**There is NO WAY that 36' skater is going to roll when it comes up on a wake. He says he has the fastest boat in ARIZONA, so how can these other "small" boats give a big enough wake to roll his piece of shit only going 40-45? Doesn't make sense to me. Like I said before, blame it on someone else so he looks less of a jackass.! We all know better anyways. I am upset that he did not get a ticket. If it were you or I, we would have ended up in jail and had a DUI. What gives? You know this clown was platered by 3:00 on Saturday.

Jordy
10-04-2005, 10:12 AM
More of the story from my buddy on the boat:
yeah, me and my girl were on the low side so we had every one fall on us first then got drug out of the boat, i pushed off the boat and tryed to get us as deep and far away as i could, i thought that the boat just flipped up and threw us out i didnt know we rolled, its a good thing we did go deep now, we could have gotten hit by the boat, there was 8 of us on it when we wrecked.
8 people on a Skater??? Didn't know they made an 8 seat model. Can't wait to see what Pleasant is like next weekend. Thanks Leland. :notam:

superdave013
10-04-2005, 10:13 AM
I was told just last week that 36' Skaters don't crash :confused: :jawdrop: :confused:

riverbound
10-04-2005, 10:13 AM
Pinkie....Who are you and why are you so bitter? Are you an ex boyfriend or lover?
OK...we get it the guy is an idiot and everyone is lucky no one got seriously hurt or worse killed. Hopefully this will be a lesosn to this guy and he either learns how to drive the boat or sells it. But it seems like to me you have something personal against this guy and just want to bad mouth him. do you have any real facts about the accident etc.....?

Jordy
10-04-2005, 10:15 AM
do you have any real facts about the accident etc.....?
I just posted the facts as they were told to me by a guy who was on the boat. ;)

cain129
10-04-2005, 10:16 AM
Were they able to recover it?

prosthogod
10-04-2005, 10:32 AM
How do you get a boat that size right side up, full of water, without a crane?

chrissy
10-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Well, he couldn't have been using too much gas. :hammer2: I heard he spent 99% of his time just sitting in Humbug. That's usually the only time I ever saw the boat. Never saw it in action. Maybe it doesn't take much to go from there to the ramp :idea: Thats pretty focking scary what happened tho.

2Driver
10-04-2005, 10:47 AM
That was the last interaction I've had with him. Go out of my way to avoid him. Doesn't impress me. He went so far as to want to tie up with us on Saturday. Told him nope. :notam:
First Chaparrals now Skaters you don't interact with...jeez you 're a picky biatch :rollside: :rollside: :D
On a serious note. If this guy is really like everyone says, I bet the Dlckwad will just put a hero spin on it and add this to his bragging list. :hammerhea

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 10:57 AM
Pinkie, you know the guy well, so why so bitter at him? Not saying it isn't justified, he sounds like a di*k and just from a few comments, I wouldn't hang out with him.
YOU'RE RIGHT IT IS JUSTIFIED. I HAVE HUNG OUT WITH HIM A FEW TIMES AND HEARD ALL OF THE BULLSH*T STORIES. DID NOT TURN ME ON AND HAD TO DROP IT. I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO HURT SOMEONE 1 OF THESE DAYS AND I AM VERY GLAD TO KNOW THAT NO ONE GOT HURT.

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 10:59 AM
Where do I sign up to buy it???????? J/K :yuk:
I love his naked girlie shorts!! The one time I talked to him I heard all about the boat and such. Saw the gilr painted on the deck. And then the girl shorts. Asked him if that worked for him? He didn't say much. Usually he is a sausage barge. But yesterday he did have a few chicks with him.
Rob
YOU CAN FIND HIS BOAT ON ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT DEALERS THAT ARE TRYING TO SELL IT. NOT HARD TO FIND AT ALL.

SANDBAGGER
10-04-2005, 11:01 AM
Were they able to recover it?
QUOTE=JORDE
they hooked it to the Top Gun and drug it back to the marina, got it right side up and back on the trailer. No tickets, no arrests. One girl banged a knee up. Said the boat is fine too.

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Pinkie....Who are you and why are you so bitter? Are you an ex boyfriend or lover?
OK...we get it the guy is an idiot and everyone is lucky no one got seriously hurt or worse killed. Hopefully this will be a lesosn to this guy and he either learns how to drive the boat or sells it. But it seems like to me you have something personal against this guy and just want to bad mouth him. do you have any real facts about the accident etc.....?
HE MAY HAVE AN EX-BOYFRIEND I DON'T KNOW BUT THAT WOULD NOT BE ME. IF TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HONEYBEAR IS BAD MOUTHING HIM, SO BE IT. I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE ACCIDENT AND WAS ACTUALLY CONCERNED THAT HE MAY HAVE HURT SOMEONE. HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THAT BOAT AND THATS OBVIOUS. BESIDES WHAT YOU HAVE READ ABOUT THE ACCIDENT WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO KNOW? AS I STATED BEFORE, WHY DID HE NOT GET ANY TICKETS? WE WOULD HAVE!

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 11:06 AM
I just posted the facts as they were told to me by a guy who was on the boat. ;)
THANKS JORDY :rollside:

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Well, he couldn't have been using too much gas. :hammer2: I heard he spent 99% of his time just sitting in Humbug. That's usually the only time I ever saw the boat. Never saw it in action. Maybe it doesn't take much to go from there to the ramp :idea: Thats pretty focking scary what happened tho.
GLAD NO ONE WAS HURT

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 11:13 AM
His new nickname..."FLIPPER" :eek:
OR HONEYBEAR

Magic34
10-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Pinkie, welcome to ***boat. Now caps off please, it's giving me a headache.

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 11:27 AM
First Chaparrals now Skaters you don't interact with...jeez you 're a picky biatch :rollside: :rollside: :D
On a serious note. If this guy is really like everyone says, I bet the Dlckwad will just put a hero spin on it and add this to his bragging list. :hammerhea
THAT'S EXACTLY RIGHT. AFTER HE LET'S EVERYONE KNOW IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT, THEN YOU'LL HEAR THE BRAGGING.

Kilrtoy
10-04-2005, 11:31 AM
I dont buy that a 36 Skater race boat rolled over at that speed from a wake, Is this guy the Arizona version of Californias FRENCHIE

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Pinkie, welcome to ***boat. Now caps off please, it's giving me a headache.
Sorry, don't want to give anyone a headache, no need to add to all the drama. nice boat you have.

RiverOtter
10-04-2005, 11:48 AM
Didn't realize Skaters were so unstable. Jeeze, makes ya wonder how the guys racing them out in the ocean are able to keep them up right. Oh, maybe they don't run them over 40mph during a race :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :notam:

OGShocker
10-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Didn't realize Skaters were so unstable. Jeeze, makes ya wonder how the guys racing them out in the ocean are able to keep them up right. Oh, maybe they don't run them over 40mph during a race :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :notam:
I think "racers" are highly skilled professionals not a dope like this cheesehead.

OG'sBeanSack
10-04-2005, 11:59 AM
I think "racers" are highly skilled professionals not a dope like this cheesehead.
You tell 'em boss. :2purples: :2purples:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/12505heloshota.JPG

rrrr
10-04-2005, 12:02 PM
English 101 is now in session.... :D :D
Examples of some of the kinds of irony might make things clearer
Irony
Although the word irony is often used very broadly in common speech ("He expected to make a whole load of money, but ironically he lost it all"), it's best to use it precisely in English papers.
Even when used precisely, it can have a number of meanings, but they all share something: there is a gap between what is said and what is in fact true. But the gap has to be significant: it can't be merely a factual error, nor even a lie; the irony depends on the audience's recognition of the gap.
In verbal irony (sometimes called rhetorical irony), probably the most straightforward kind of irony, the speaker says something different from what he or she really believes. In its crudest form it's called sarcasm, where the speaker intentionally says the opposite of what he or she believes, and expects the audience to recognize the dissembling: for example, "Rutgers's Hill Hall is truly a palace, suited only to kings and princes." But verbal irony needn't be so crude: more subtle kinds of verbal irony, including understatement and hyperbole, abound.
:D :D :messedup:
Ahh, you knew that....

Magic34
10-04-2005, 12:02 PM
I dont buy that a 36 Skater race boat rolled over at that speed from a wake, Is this guy the Arizona version of Californias FRENCHIE
Speaking of that guy LE was messing with him in the channel on Friday.
They hasseled me a little for no numbers but were pretty cool about it.

RiverOtter
10-04-2005, 12:04 PM
I may be a cheesehead but I don't think a Skater is gonna flip at 40 to 45mph :D

PHX ATC
10-04-2005, 12:23 PM
I hate everybody. :rollside:

Evil-E
10-04-2005, 12:28 PM
We saw alot of LE in force this weekend. I was a little nervous about my boat being loud until Gunslinger came by us! :D That's a loud ass boat!

prosthogod
10-04-2005, 12:32 PM
As an HTM owner, how come no one has brought up the instability of SKATERS, and how easily they flip in turns. Sure there fast in a straight line but don't try and turn them.

Nord
10-04-2005, 12:33 PM
What the hell does Honeyman mean?? :confused:
Is he slinging honey?

91nordic29
10-04-2005, 12:36 PM
We saw alot of LE in force this weekend. I was a little nervous about my boat being loud until Gunslinger came by us! :D That's a loud ass boat!
at pleasant or havasu?

soupersonic
10-04-2005, 12:49 PM
i thinks is funny (now that i know noone was seriously injured) that this guy brags it all up about being the best ,fastest thing ever put on water,yet he cant afford it and now we all know he cant drive it, lmao then what good is it ?

OGShocker
10-04-2005, 12:51 PM
I may be a cheesehead but I don't think a Skater is gonna flip at 40 to 45mph :D
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: That was NOT what I meant! :wink:

DaveTic
10-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Kilrtoy
Loud mouth or dog lover?

Boa1277
10-04-2005, 01:04 PM
You watch next thing you will here is he had a drive lock up or a motor grenade, whats going to happen to the jet ski story then. In fact that is what he should have said from the beginning obviously he is clueless.

OG'sBeanSack
We are tired of him going out there all 5 foot of him and revving up his motors to let everyone know he's there.
:skull: There ya have it folks.....blame it on the Small Man Complex. Its a disease worse than Ecoli. :skull:

soupersonic
would anyone buy that boat now knowing its been "wet" or do you just rerig and carry on ? just curious

prosthogod
10-04-2005, 01:16 PM
would anyone buy that boat now knowing its been "wet" or do you just rerig and carry on ? just curious
Would you buy a skater knowing they flip at 45mph?

soupersonic
10-04-2005, 01:19 PM
well thats not what i asked and the KROOZIN skater didnt flip and it was goin 145+ so im sure it was driver error, im just wondering the condition of a boat that has been turned over and if anyone would want it

prosthogod
10-04-2005, 01:24 PM
well thats not what i asked and the KROOZIN skater didnt flip and it was goin 145+ so im sure it was driver error, im just wondering the condition of a boat that has been turned over and if anyone would want it
I guess I should have added the WINK smiley at the end to indicate my sarcasm. The point is if that had been an HTM(24 or 30) that had flipped there would have been 10 pages of crap already, regaurdless that it was driver error!

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 01:27 PM
:skull: There ya have it folks.....blame it on the Small Man Complex. Its a disease worse than Ecoli. :skull:
Not saying short is the reason he is an a**. Just a very crappy attitude and he thinks he is better than everybody else and all of us out there are sooo jealous of his boat. :sleeping: I'm not jealous, not even envious It sounds good but that is coming from someone who loves racing. (Short isn't bad, just unfortunate)

soupersonic
10-04-2005, 01:39 PM
I guess I should have added the WINK smiley at the end to indicate my sarcasm. The point is if that had been an HTM(24 or 30) that had flipped there would have been 10 pages of crap already, regaurdless that it was driver error!
sry, i guess i havent been here long enuf to appreciate everyone's sarcasm, no harm no foul i hope :)
can anyone answer my question ?

Evil-E
10-04-2005, 01:44 PM
I agree! Every HTM hater from here to Florida would of had a field day. I know I wouldn't buy a boat that had been flipped. I'm sure there will be mechanical gremlins that will keep showing up on that boat from here on out. Skaters are sick boats, but after something like that the money involved to get it right would be big. :notam:

Magic34
10-04-2005, 01:45 PM
sry, i guess i havent been here long enuf to appreciate everyone's sarcasm, no harm no foul i hope :)
can anyone answer my question ?
I am assuming that both motors must be rebuilt. Don't know about a #6 drive, can you sink 'em and use them again?
Needs a complete new interior, probably just fine under the bow, so I would figure cockpit back, rebuild. New gauges, assuming the others filled with water, some hardware will be spared though, but I would say 80% from the cockpit back must be redone.
Then comes the issue of stress cracks. A boat that goes upside down has stress levels that it was never intended for, so i am sure some issues will be there as well. I would buy a boat that was flipped in a shop, let alone on a lake.

Magic34
10-04-2005, 01:47 PM
I agree! Every HTM hater from here to Florida would of had a field day. I know I wouldn't buy a boat that had been flipped. I'm sure there will be mechanical gremlins that will keep showing up on that boat from here on out. Skaters are sick boats, but after something like that the money involved to get it right would be big. :notam:
An HTM flipped at Pleasant??? When did this one happen?
Sure seems to happen to HTM a lot.
:D Kidding fellas.

soupersonic
10-04-2005, 02:27 PM
so he couldnt afford it before and it was for sale, and now its flipped and everyone knows it, thats gonna be a hard sell eh ? :messedup: i guess good things happen to good people :D

Magic34
10-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Hey Honeyman.....
F You for making my insurance rates go up.
Unless you didn't have insurance..... then you jacka$$
But if you financed the thing, the bank requires insurance.

Jordy
10-04-2005, 02:44 PM
What the hell does Honeyman mean?? :confused:
It's his last name. Leland Honeyman. ;)
I'm still looking forward to hitting Pleasant next weekend now. :notam:

soupersonic
10-04-2005, 02:56 PM
you can visit us at roosevelt jordy ,ill even let ya tie up :D

Jordy
10-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Cool. Were you guys out there yesterday? I saw what looked to be a big Sonic way out on the end of Humbug. We were back in the middle of things with about 6 boats tied up. It was a great weekend for boating. :D
Gotta love Az. October and still at the lake and swimming. :D

Sherpa
10-04-2005, 03:07 PM
why is that website'/URL referred for the "FOR SALE" website in Texas-?
I thought this was an AZ boat-??
--Sherpa
$499,000.............. looks like it'l have to be discounted now just a tad...

Kilrtoy
10-04-2005, 03:12 PM
REALLY... What happened....

soupersonic
10-04-2005, 03:14 PM
nah bud, i missed all the action, the kids had to many things goin on, im sure we will be up at roosevelt next weekend tho, huge lake, rarely a mcso to be seen :D you should cruise up

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Hey Honeyman.....
Yep our rates are going up! Thanks alot Leland!!!

Magic34
10-04-2005, 03:24 PM
REALLY... What happened....
Dont know. Just saw him beach it and the LE beach right next to him. He was getting off the boat with what looked like registration in hand. Could have been too serious, he was on the water later in the afternoon as well.

Jordy
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM
why is that website'/URL referred for the "FOR SALE" website in Texas-?
I thought this was an AZ boat-??
--Sherpa
$499,000.............. looks like it'l have to be discounted now just a tad...
Bullock Marine is a broker site that usually has quite a few Skaters from around the country listed. ;)
rarely a mcso to be seen :D you should cruise up
That's because it would be GCSO. Roosevelt is in Gila County. Sorry, just being a smartass. We ran up to Roosevelt earlier this summer and were blown away at the size of that lake now with the water up. The new floating marina is pretty cool too. I think I'm staying local this weekend though. Appreciate the invite. ;)

Triple D's
10-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Wich one was Honeyman? Honeyman is a huge fake as a person does eveyone know he sold hisw business because he was going under and owed the world he is not rich and does not have money he is no good call any A/C company and they all know he went under and was 360000.00 in the hole he is by polar and is a liar

Magic34
10-04-2005, 04:22 PM
A few people all of the sudden posting on ***boat who know Honeyman. The guy flips over, and all of the sudden people come on here basically saying how much they dislike the guy.
I'm not on anyside of this, just find it interesting how new people find out about this site after something like this? If all of these people say he is a d*ck, he most likely is and I'm not going out of my way to talk to the guy.
Is it friends calling friends and telling them about this d*ckhead they know getting bashed on ***boat?
Just wondering how you guys made it here, and welcome. :cool:

Jordy
10-04-2005, 04:26 PM
If all of these people say he is a d*ck, he most likely is and I'm not going out of my way to talk to the guy.
Probably for the best because I heard he hates Magics too. Especially red ones because they're not as cool as his Skater used to be. :D :D :D
Jordy <----stir, stir, stir. :cool:

Magic34
10-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Probably for the best because I heard he hates Magics too. Especially red ones because they're not as cool as his Skater used to be. :D :D :D
Jordy <----stir, stir, stir. :cool:
Yeah, but I can see over my steering wheel sitting down. And when people piss me off by being a cocky a$$, I let them know how cool their boat is and I hope I have one like them when I am that old. :crossx: :argue: :D

Jordy
10-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Yeah, but I can see over my steering wheel sitting down.
Now that's funny right there. :D :D :D

Big Warlock
10-04-2005, 04:56 PM
First:
The only thing I know about the guy is that he tied up with us once with the JAT group. I walked on the deck and checked out the boat. He basically treated me like shit and essentially looked down on me (well up, he is 5 foot or under) and I said my piece with reference to his board shorts with naked chicks on it and the chick on his deck and left. I didn't feel too much love, but then again, I am not really a loveable guy ok?
Now, I have geard through reliable friends in the industry that we both happen to do business with that he was in some financial trouble. How bad? I don't know. RUMOR has it that he turned in some vehicles and sold his home and business. Truthfully, he may have been sued for something or whatever. Bad luck or bad business, whatever. I still wave to him on the lake. He seems to like to circle my boat as I almost always have a compliment of ladies on board and he almost always has a sausage barge. Whatever, we have a "high, F-off wave," relationship. I don't know him and he doesn't know me and it works for us. He is entertainment.
I am glad he didn't kill anyone.
For the poster that claims he is 360,000 in the hole. Trust me, if that was the deal, he could work his way out of that fairly easy if he can finance the Skater alone. Again, I don't know his financial position but find it hard to believe that $360K brought him down.
My .02 cents worth.
Now Jordy........will you give me back my friggin girls you dick?????? :boxingguy :lightsabe

Jordy
10-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Now Jordy........will you give me back my friggin girls you dick?????? :boxingguy :lightsabe
Hey, I paid your $7 entry fee a few weeks ago and let you tie up with us after Justin throws the anchor (if we can get him to do that). What else do you want from me??? :D :D :D

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 05:00 PM
OR HONEYBEAR
Flipper is a good nickname for the inexperienced driver
TITANIC for the boat!!!

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Yeah, but I can see over my steering wheel sitting down. And when people piss me off by being a cocky a$$, I let them know how cool their boat is and I hope I have one like them when I am that old. :crossx: :argue: :D
If he ends up on the lake again in the near future, just think we renamed his boat to Titanic!
By the way, I agree, it had to have been more than $360k.

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Cool. Were you guys out there yesterday? I saw what looked to be a big Sonic way out on the end of Humbug. We were back in the middle of things with about 6 boats tied up. It was a great weekend for boating. :D
Gotta love Az. October and still at the lake and swimming. :D
It was a gorgeous day. Us girls had an awesome time

Big Warlock
10-04-2005, 05:30 PM
We need to work on your boat bitch! Seems like he's in love every other weekend! When he gets that way, we end up getting beer for him, helping others tie up etc. etc. Dude, I can only continue to give so much!!! That $7 entrance fee can only go so far! (And the partial bottle of Goose you left at my place.) However, you taking the girls every time I bring a new crew out is getting old!!! :D
Jeeeesh, can't we get along????
You know who I'm after now. I can't post in case of lurkers!
Next weekend for sure though. Skater is out. Now we need to work on the Cruiser Yacht! Then my life will be complete!
Thanks for the ride, by the way! Awesome! :p

Charley
10-04-2005, 05:49 PM
apparently this honey man guy is a short little asshole with a big boat who revs his motors to impress the vastly inferior public..... I would like to take this opportunity to make it known that although I have quite a few things in common with this asshole I am not him.... In all reality I am actually much better than he is I have a DCB (on order) and he just has a Skater.... Those boats are really GAY/// :D thank you for your consideration and kiss my ass! :D :p

nodigg
10-04-2005, 06:10 PM
I'm looking for a winter project, wonder what he wants for the boat now that it has such a bad rep AND its full of water damage AND may be even broker than before?????

pleasantcat
10-04-2005, 06:11 PM
charley way too funny! to you ladies posting..welcome and sorry you had to tollerate that ass. i pulled up to him before the skater when he had his daytona. odd his was red like mine thought we could get a laugh out of it. wrong! me= hey nice daytona whats in it. honeyass= more than you got! gave him the one finger salute and off i went. i've watched him in action and heard from those aboard his boat that he talks a big talk and scares the crap out of those who know how those are to be driven.
glad nobody had serious injuries. we all said "one of these days we're going to see the bottom of that boat and he proved us right. now his arogance is going to cost us with "le" crackin down and insurance companies looking into things a lil' bit better. lealand if your lurking F**K YOU

Bling Bling
10-04-2005, 06:14 PM
apparently this honey man guy is a short little asshole with a big boat who revs his motors to impress the vastly inferior public..... I would like to take this opportunity to make it known that although I have quite a few things in common with this asshole I am not him.... In all reality I am actually much better than he is I have a DCB (on order) and he just has a Skater.... Those boats are really GAY/// :D thank you for your consideration and kiss my ass! :D :p
Once again, you kill me. :D :D Almost as good as the snailarrera. Hey Jordy, did this guy used to own a 37 OT or a 31 AO ?

pleasantcat
10-04-2005, 06:15 PM
jordy you missed it when i was comin back on one engine. coulda used a bucket as well. :frown:

pleasantcat
10-04-2005, 06:36 PM
bling this guy had a 28 low deck daytona before this. quite the step from single engine daytona that barely broke 100mph to a 36 skater that was good for 120ish.

Kilrtoy
10-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Ok everyone is dogging the guy, apparently his attitude is pretty crappy, But how does he drive his boat.....everyone says it is so bad, but what does he do

Bling Bling
10-04-2005, 06:40 PM
bling this guy had a 28 low deck daytona before this. quite the step from single engine daytona that barely broke 100mph to a 36 skater that was good for 120ish.
Thanks, looks like not the guy I'm thinking of.

pleasantcat
10-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Ok everyone is dogging the guy, apparently his attitude is pretty crappy, But how does he drive his boat.....everyone says it is so bad, but what does he do
exsessive speed close to other boats for one. i know we all joke about slower boats but they are not bouyes to run in and out of. that lake is good sized but he would always run at high speed rght thru crouds. not very bright this one.

GHT
10-04-2005, 06:56 PM
sure seems as if this guy has made a great impression on many and many more have heard of the vast amounts of sh1tty decision making. Sounds like a real jack off to me. I'm very glad nobody was hurt badly. It seems as if an angle had mercy on him and his crew.

AZJD
10-04-2005, 07:41 PM
We need to work on your boat bitch! Seems like he's in love every other weekend! When he gets that way, we end up getting beer for him, helping others tie up etc. etc. Dude, I can only continue to give so much!!! That $7 entrance fee can only go so far! (And the partial bottle of Goose you left at my place.) However, you taking the girls every time I bring a new crew out is getting old!!! :D
It is part of your fatherly duties to provide for us Rob, and I thought this was bash on honeyman day how did I get roped into this! lol :argue:

Riverkid
10-04-2005, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=Magic34]Gunslinger was at Havasu on Saturday, that boat is nicer than than beehoney's Skater in my mind and that boat is in AZ I think. /QUOTE]
There were three of us in little Schiada's sitting in the middle of the lake in front of Copper Canyon when Gunslinger came by, whooping a$$ on another 36' Skater with 575's in it (which we saw later that day in Parker on the little sand bar) Sat morning.
GS looked good and going prolly 120 when they went by (at a safe distance, I might add). Guy has a fast boat and seems to know how to drive it, whaddaya' know??? What power has he got? It sure sounds bada$$. Thanks for the show! :)

ROZ
10-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Sounds like he's going to make Santa's bad list...

Big Warlock
10-04-2005, 08:40 PM
AZJD!!! Now get the book on Boat Biatch out!!! LOL I'll have some new crew out this weekend. Some are a go for Sunday. Have dinner with them at Ocean Club on Wed. to discuss! Stop by for a drink.
I am going to the lake next week just to see if Honeyman shows up with the boat! If not I will have to settle for my next fav a$$, the guy in the Cruiser Yacht!
Sean, nice upgrade on boat! Very nice AO! I guess I wasn't paying attention until Jordy told you picked it up! Really nice looking boat!
ok, who can we diss on next? I love it when it's not me in the barrel!
:hammer2:

Big Warlock
10-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Honeyman is getting a Kachina!! Painted red and orange with a skull thingy all over it!! Does that piss anyone off yet???
One glass of wine too many, better head to bed. Have to check the job board at work to see if my job is up there! Never say never right? :eek:

Dusty Times
10-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Does this mean there is a Skater (with a little work needed) for sale?
What's the story on the guy with the cruiser Rob?

Big Warlock
10-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Meant to call you today. Spoke with Alan T. and meeting him in the morning. Will call after. Should have some sort of resolution by mid day tomorrow.
Staying on topic and not hijacking this thread.......
I heard Honeyman is getting a large Kachina painted Red and Orange with SKULL AND FLAMES!!! Can you hear me now?????? :rollside: :yuk:

Dusty Times
10-04-2005, 08:52 PM
I heard Honeyman is getting a large Kachina painted Red and Orange with SKULL AND FLAMES!!! Can you hear me now?????? :rollside: :yuk:[/QUOTE]
It doesn't sound like I was missing anything by never meeting this clown.
He sounds like the type that gives the rest of us a bad name and causes the high insurance that we all pay for.

pleasantcat
10-04-2005, 09:00 PM
thanks rob. dealing with a few issues but cumberland is all over it!!! :D
wow skater to kachina...that's gotta hurt the ego a little

pleasantcat
10-04-2005, 09:12 PM
ooops damn computers :notam:
i cant get these pix right :squiggle:

Jordy
10-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Have dinner with them at Ocean Club on Wed. to discuss! Stop by for a drink.
No can do on Wednesday. MOTLEY CRUE!!!!! :D :D :D
What's the story on the guy with the cruiser Rob?
That's the guy who runs the anchor out, on an auto windlass, until it hits bottom and then stops. It's a 50' cruiser and I've never seen the anchor set. Pretty comical really. At least you figure the guy has some insurance to cover his drifts into boats that do know how to anchor. :notam:

pleasantcat
10-04-2005, 09:22 PM
and that jordy is why i dont/wont tie up in the mess! better to be in binocular range without drama and damage than be in the middle of it.

Jordy
10-04-2005, 09:26 PM
and that jordy is why i dont/wont tie up in the mess! better to be in binocular range without drama and damage than be in the middle of it.
That's why I hang back where I do. I've been in the big tie ups a couple times and they suck. Rather hang back and watch the melee. ;)

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 09:35 PM
A few people all of the sudden posting on ***boat who know Honeyman. The guy flips over, and all of the sudden people come on here basically saying how much they dislike the guy.
I'm not on anyside of this, just find it interesting how new people find out about this site after something like this? If all of these people say he is a d*ck, he most likely is and I'm not going out of my way to talk to the guy.
Is it friends calling friends and telling them about this d*ckhead they know getting bashed on ***boat?
Just wondering how you guys made it here, and welcome. :cool:
You are absolutely right, I never visisted the site before. I usually visit NHRA, NASCAR ETC. A friend did call me Sunday but I was on the lake myself and did not check my messages till today. I was surprised to hear noone got hurt. Like everyone else I knew it was coming and I am glad that there were no serious injuries. I totally agree with the other guy that said he will turn it around to another heroic story.
You know it is true. Frankly, if I would have know about the site (chat) I would have been on a long time ago. Let's talk about some nice boats, like Magic or MTI.

Jordy
10-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Let's talk about some nice boats, like Magic or MTI.
I thought you said nice boats. Those both suck. How about something sweet like a Kachina or a Bayliner??? :D :D :D
Jordy <----stir, stir, stir again. :D
p.s. I'd probably buy the Bayliner, but only with an outboard and I hate outboards. :D
p.s.s. Unless the Kachina was smaller than advertised, had skeletons, wizards, lizards, turkey gizzards and surfing aliens battling bears, oh my. Then I'm all over the Kachina. :D :D :D

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 09:39 PM
thanks rob. dealing with a few issues but cumberland is all over it!!! :D
wow skater to kachina...that's gotta hurt the ego a little
For the men out there that are curious, Flipper (honeyman) was talking about thus along time ago. The smart ass asked for my input and I suggested a DONZI. Last I heard, he was checking into them. Let's see what happens. :idea:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
10-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Hey Shaken....Does he have on-board cameras like Bobbitt!
I don't know ???
CJG
:idea:

Jordy
10-04-2005, 09:40 PM
I suggested a DONZI. Last I heard, he was checking into them. Let's see what happens.
That's funny. I've heard Donzi talk too. Have you been out on the boat Pinkie?? If so, I'd bet dollars to kachinas (nice boats by the way ;) ) that you've seen me or at least know who I am. :D

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 09:47 PM
I thought you said nice boats. Those both suck. How about something sweet like a Kachina or a Bayliner??? :D :D :D
Jordy <----stir, stir, stir again. :D
p.s. I'd probably buy the Bayliner, but only with an outboard and I hate outboards. :D
p.s.s. Unless the Kachina was smaller than advertised, had skeletons, wizards, lizards, turkey gizzards and surfing aliens battling bears, oh my. Then I'm all over the Kachina. :D :D :D
I am no showoff nor do I bragg. I like almost any boat, fast boats and pleasure boats. Hell there are some fun pontoon boats. It's all about the company on the boat. I am always down for a great time, that is why I don't care for Honeyman.

Jordy
10-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Hell there are some fun pontoon boats.
I don't even have a boat. I just like to act like I do on the internet. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a used rental pontoon in the near future though. If you want to tie up with me and you want fenders out, you'd better bring your own as I don't care how banged up my boat gets. Figure I'll fit right in with the big tie up crowd in Humbug. :D :D :D

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 09:52 PM
That's funny. I've heard Donzi talk too. Have you been out on the boat Pinkie?? If so, I'd bet dollars to kachinas (nice boats by the way ;) ) that you've seen me or at least know who I am. :D
Trust me, you have seen my friends and I. I was on his boat in March and he embarrased me so much that I never went on that boat again. I think he was trying to hump my leg or something. I am only 5'9 and I have to give him credit, he kept trying. To the guy that commented on his girli shorts and girl painted on his boat, no that did not work for. not with me atleast. :cool:

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 09:55 PM
I don't even have a boat. I just like to act like I do on the internet. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a used rental pontoon in the near future though. If you want to tie up with me and you want fenders out, you'd better bring your own as I don't care how banged up my boat gets. Figure I'll fit right in with the big tie up crowd in Humbug. :D :D :D
So where is the auction for the used rental pontoon boats? I could always have someone tell Honeyman bout it.. :)

Jordy
10-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Trust me, you have seen my friends and I. I was on his boat in March and he embarrased me so much that I never went on that boat again.
I haven't seen you then. Everytime I've seen him, he's loaded up with dudes, with the exception of Sunday. I was almost ready to let him tie up so we could steal his girls. I didn't start hitting Pleasant on a regular basis until early June. Pretty much every Saturday and Sunday after that though.

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 10:02 PM
charley way too funny! to you ladies posting..welcome and sorry you had to tollerate that ass. i pulled up to him before the skater when he had his daytona. odd his was red like mine thought we could get a laugh out of it. wrong! me= hey nice daytona whats in it. honeyass= more than you got! gave him the one finger salute and off i went. i've watched him in action and heard from those aboard his boat that he talks a big talk and scares the crap out of those who know how those are to be driven.
glad nobody had serious injuries. we all said "one of these days we're going to see the bottom of that boat and he proved us right. now his arogance is going to cost us with "le" crackin down and insurance companies looking into things a lil' bit better. lealand if your lurking F**K YOU
AMEN BROTHER!

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 10:05 PM
jordy you missed it when i was comin back on one engine. coulda used a bucket as well. :frown:
I stopped and asked you if you needed help. If this was Sunday. You did ask for a bucket and I am sooo :notam: sorry I did not have one!

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 10:10 PM
Going 40-45 in a 10,000 lb boat and another boat cuts you off and causes you to roll this big boat? I don't think that it is anything other that driver error (lack of experience for better words) :hammerhea

PINKIE
10-04-2005, 10:21 PM
I haven't seen you then. Everytime I've seen him, he's loaded up with dudes, with the exception of Sunday. I was almost ready to let him tie up so we could steal his girls. I didn't start hitting Pleasant on a regular basis until early June. Pretty much every Saturday and Sunday after that though.
You know, that's probably a good idea. Let him rent them from the strip clubs and then have them leave with someone else. !! OUCH. That, I would love to see. Anytime I have ever seen him out (around town) he is with ugly chics. The best girls he ever had on his boat were in March!!!

honeyman
10-05-2005, 12:58 AM
hey pinky y are u at the lake partyin every weekend when u got 5 kids at home and one is only a 7 month old r child that u wont let me see u rather have ur 14 year old boy watch ur kids and r baby boy while u r out party everynite i think u got better thing to worry about then me and talkin smack about me online and tryin to hook up with the other half of the lake while u got kids at home!!!!!!!!!!

honeyman
10-05-2005, 01:12 AM
hey jordy when u see me at the lake on sunday give me ur best shot cause u couldnt steal my uglyest girl if i gave her to you and pinky u anit got shit on this and the only reason u dont like my boat is cause ur my ex and ur pissed cuz u know every girl on that lake would love too be on my boat

honeyman
10-05-2005, 01:21 AM
oh and for the record no one was hurt and the boat only has minor scatches and home by 930 on trailor and i will be back on sunday to prove to all of u that there is no major damage and the boat still floats and hauls ass

cola
10-05-2005, 04:35 AM
And, and my dad can beat-up your dad. :eek:

Big Warlock
10-05-2005, 04:40 AM
If that's really you??!!
First off, I haven't hidden my feelings, I stand by my comments, you know who I am I'm sure.
Second, love to hear your version of events.
Third, feel free to clarify any rumors and comments. I always appreciate when people come on to the board and explain themselves.
Fire away, your turn. I am getting my popcorn!!!
:hammerhea

Sherpa
10-05-2005, 05:25 AM
POPCORN, GET YOUR POPCORN!
This outta be good..............
--Sherpa

PHX ATC
10-05-2005, 05:37 AM
I think I just read the world's longest run-on sentence.
Please learn to spell. :hammerhea

Donnie
10-05-2005, 06:22 AM
oh and for the record no one was hurt and the boat only has minor scatches and home by 930 on trailor and i will be back on sunday to prove to all of u that there is no major damage and the boat still floats and hauls ass
Going back out to try and kill another 6 or 7 people...or maybe an innocent family trying to enjoy a day at the lake :mad:
Here's a thought...how about a safe boating course :hammer2: FLIPPER :jawdrop:

Flashover
10-05-2005, 06:30 AM
This is good i can't wait :boxingguy we nead to hear from Pinky. :D

cstraub
10-05-2005, 06:37 AM
Id say if you go over to OSO and read the thread overthere about this accident that yes it is going to take off. . .not about the Skater but about the Top Gun seen in picture. Apparently that boat was stolen in August of this year in NJ.

Forkin' Crazy
10-05-2005, 06:38 AM
I think I just read the world's longest run-on sentence.
Please learn to spell. :hammerhea
:D:D:D:D
Why hasn't some one kicked this pricks ass?
We had one kind of like him locally. No telling how many times he got his ass whipped! Of course we have some half drunk rednecks on the sandbar, and they don't tolerate bullshit very well. :wink:
Hmmm... he was short too. Maybe Honeybitch has "short man syndrome". :hammerhea

callbob4homes
10-05-2005, 06:40 AM
<<<<<<<< getting out the lawn chairs, large cooler full of brew, ready to tune in to the pinkie flipper show.
I'll bring a bar b que as well, this may get better than popcorn only. :messedup:

MagicMtnDan
10-05-2005, 06:47 AM
I don't think there'll be much of a show here. Flipper ain't nothing but an insecure immature little man-boy with more debt than brains. He won't be back. If he does return I'm hoping someone will translate his posts :hammer2:

Huckleberry
10-05-2005, 06:48 AM
Hey Honeyman.....
This is exactly what I was thinking. Another jackass with money and no brains buying a hi-perf cat and crashing it, cauing cat insurance rates to continue to climb. FOCKER!!! :hammerhea

91nordic29
10-05-2005, 06:51 AM
naw, one more trip to the zoo? :idea: :D

PINKIE
10-05-2005, 07:02 AM
Going back out to try and kill another 6 or 7 people...or maybe an innocent family trying to enjoy a day at the lake :mad:
Thans Donnie~
Ok Flipper! You are absolutely right, I do have 5 kids and our 7 month old. I don't take him to the lake yet like you wanted to when he was 2 months old DIPSHIT!! There was not a good enough driver to put him in your boat. When he is ready he will be right there. My other kids go and they love to wakeboard and kneeboard. Try to keep it safe out there for the families ass.
The reason I don't let you see our baby, lack of respect and better judgement. I will lay all your shit bare and you will really be gettin an ass kickin. Leland and his brother beat me up when I was 6 months pregnant with OUR baby. (no respect and lack of better judgement).
Hey by the way, you forgot to let everyone know how you pay chics to go to the lake. I look better on my worst day than those girls you had on your boat once or twice. The funniest thing about it, you just proved exactly what everyone already thought about you to be true. JACKOFF! That is when you can find it :sleeping:

Jordy
10-05-2005, 07:03 AM
Popcorn. Get your popcorn here. Fresh, hot, never been flipped popcorn.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg
:D :D :D

Huckleberry
10-05-2005, 07:05 AM
Honeyman,
Why don't you come back and tell your side of the story? It may serve as a reminder or help others when they encounter a similar scenario on the lake. Man up or shut up!
Or...You could just come back and post your dribble that none of us give a crap about. We love good cannon fodder here!!!

Jordy
10-05-2005, 07:05 AM
hey jordy when u see me at the lake on sunday give me ur best shot cause u couldnt steal my uglyest girl if i gave her to you
Is that the one with the mohawk that likes to run her mouth? Nah, don't want her. I'll just keep taking Big Warlocks chicks as he can pull more talent to the lake on one weekend than I've seen on your boat all summer. Oh, and I don't have to worry about him trying to kill any of them on the way back in to the ramp either. ;)

PINKIE
10-05-2005, 07:07 AM
hey jordy when u see me at the lake on sunday give me ur best shot cause u couldnt steal my uglyest girl if i gave her to you and pinky u anit got shit on this and the only reason u dont like my boat is cause ur my ex and ur pissed cuz u know every girl on that lake would love too be on my boat
Hey Jordy, can you steal something if it is givin to you??? :idea:
No Leland, I don't like your boat because you have had whores on the boat and when you wanted me to go out I specifically told you I will not be another ***** on the lake in your boat. Isn't that why you were missing in action most of the summer? You were trying to hard to get this and I had to drop it, could not deal with the stalker shit you pull.
If there is a girl on the lake that wants to go on your boat, honey I would be really surprised. Well money talks for Ho's..... :boxingguy

Huckleberry
10-05-2005, 07:07 AM
That is the funniest thing I've seen here in a long time!

91nordic29
10-05-2005, 07:11 AM
wizards, lizards, turkey gizzards and surfing aliens battling bears, oh my. Then I'm all over the Kachina. :D :D :D
:D :D ROFL :D :cool:
my laugh for the day! Wizards and Lizards and Gizzards, OH MY! :2purples:

91nordic29
10-05-2005, 07:27 AM
RED VINES, get your RED VINES! :)

HOSS
10-05-2005, 07:28 AM
That dude said, " CHEESEHEAD". :)

Forkin' Crazy
10-05-2005, 07:33 AM
The reason I don't let you see our baby, lack of respect and better judgement. I will lay all your shit bare and you will really be gettin an ass kickin. Leland and his brother beat me up when I was 6 months pregnant with OUR baby. (no respect and lack of better judgement).
If there is one thing I can't stand, it's a woman beater. I can over look a lot of faults, that that's not one. Too bad I am not closer, I would stomp a mud hole in his ass myself!!!! :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:

PINKIE
10-05-2005, 07:35 AM
Those must be some pretty big oars if the boat still floats and hauls ass.

pjones
10-05-2005, 07:37 AM
This is like Jerry Springer online....cool.... :mix:

soupersonic
10-05-2005, 07:41 AM
I think he just proved what we already thought.... and then some lmao
hell jordy, i might have to call jerry springer and go to pleasant instead , this is gettin good.
Any bets on if honeyham actually gets his boat back in the water that quick?

Jordy
10-05-2005, 07:44 AM
Any bets on if honeyham actually gets his boat back in the water that quick?
I have no doubt that the hull is fine. Skater builds a solid boat and a rollover at 45 shouldn't do too much damage to it. Now the engines and all the electronics, yeah, that might be another issue depending on how fast they were shut down before they started ingesting water. Being towed out doesn't count. :D

Flashover
10-05-2005, 07:45 AM
I don't think this guy will come out during the middle of the day because he knows there are too many people waiting to rip on him. But it would be good to hear his side of what happend. But if he realy beats up women then one day he will get his, He just won't see it comin. :skull: Bad karma dude...

PINKIE
10-05-2005, 07:53 AM
I don't think this guy will come out during the middle of the day because he knows there are too many people waiting to rip on him. But it would be good to hear his side of what happend. But if he realy beats up women then one day he will get his, He just won't see it comin. :skull: Bad karma dude...
He has a great story and blames little brother. What he does not realize is that MCSO has all records available to the public (what a dipshit) :hammerhea

Jordy
10-05-2005, 07:55 AM
RED VINES, get your RED VINES! :)
I've got Red Vines too. Get out of my vending thread. :D :D :D
https://www.candycabinet.com/ProdShots/00104.gif

Charley
10-05-2005, 08:00 AM
You know I dont even know you and yet I feel like I do, people that air this kind of dirty laundry amaze me.... aren't the two of you ashamed? ...... good job!! HM, In this one post you have verified what everyone has been saying about you and your lil mans attitude.....I have a question... If pinkie, your ex is at the Lake without the kids partying, isn't it a perfect opportunity for you to go spend some time with him?...
BTW hey man if you and I ever meet and things go down to the ground Can I ask that a few cameras be rolling I think I can sell the video to the MWF (midget wrestling federation) they have very little footage on thier website and I think it's our BIG opportunity ;)

unleashed
10-05-2005, 08:03 AM
Damn, this is a good ass drama thread. Pinkie you seem like a pretty intelligent girl. No offense but if this dude is such a bad guy why did you have a baby with him much less date him? :idea:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

PINKIE
10-05-2005, 08:07 AM
You know I dont even know you and yet I feel like I do, people that air this kind of dirty laundry amaze me.... aren't the two of you ashamed? ...... good job!! HM, In this one post you have verified what everyone has been saying about you and your lil mans attitude.....I have a question... If pinkie, your ex is at the Lake without the kids partying, isn't it a perfect opportunity for you to go spend some time with him?...
BTW hey man if you and I ever meet and things go down to the ground Can I ask that a few cameras be rolling I think I can sell the video to the MWF (midget wrestling federation) they have very little footage on thier website and I think it's our BIG opportunity ;)
FYI My kids go with, they just did not like his boat or him. We shared the feelings. I will not take a 7 month old to the lake unless I have a boat that is suitable for him. He'll be out there when he is ready. You are right about the dirty laundry. I am sick and tired of him talking shit about my family. I am done talking to Flipper.. If I want to talk to you, I would answer the phone when you call.. :supp:
LUV THE MIDGET WRESTLING IDEA. GIVE ME A HEADS UP AND I WILL HAVE SOME CAMERAS THERE FOR YOU :smile: :rollside: :yuk:

460 jus getn it
10-05-2005, 08:15 AM
jordy do u have any pretzels to go with the popcorn and red vines.................shit i just read this hole thing and feel like i just watched a two day long soap..................why is this guy still driving a boat of he is such asshole on the water....and why hasnt anyone kicked his ass for beating on women...........thats one thing i cant stand is a women beater............

Jordy
10-05-2005, 08:20 AM
jordy do u have any pretzels to go with the popcorn and red vines
I'll see what I can find for ya. :D

PINKIE
10-05-2005, 08:22 AM
Damn, this is a good ass drama thread. Pinkie you seem like a pretty intelligent girl. No offense but if this dude is such a bad guy why did you have a baby with him much less date him? :idea:
Deano
The dating is always fun. The drama started after pregnancy. Flipper and his brother are just frikkin crazy. I can either chalk it up to 1 BAD choice. I do have a BEAUTIFUL baby boy though. I do not go to the lake every weekend, just when I have the time. Anyone that knows me knows that I will do circles around Flipper and he knows it too. I raise my son by myself and it works for us. Flipper needs to stay out of it. :devil:

460 jus getn it
10-05-2005, 08:22 AM
I'll see what I can find for ya. :D
right on....................does this guy frequent pleasant...............he sounds like he needs a good ass kickin....................

Jordy
10-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Hey, I was looking at a closeup taken on Saturday and it's amazing what you see when you zoom in:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23flipper.jpg

PINKIE
10-05-2005, 08:24 AM
Hey, I was looking at a closeup taken on Saturday and it's amazing what you see when you zoom in:
Now that is some funny shit!!!! :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
10-05-2005, 08:34 AM
awwwwwww ha ha ha ha ha.............i dont care who u are thats funny right there.............

Donnie
10-05-2005, 08:36 AM
Stop Jordy...your killing me :cry: :cry: :D

Trigger
10-05-2005, 08:38 AM
The dating is always fun. The drama started after pregnancy. Flipper and his brother are just frikkin crazy. I can either chalk it up to 1 BAD choice. I do have a BEAUTIFUL baby boy though. I do not go to the lake every weekend, just when I have the time. Anyone that knows me knows that I will do circles around Flipper and he knows it too. I raise my son by myself and it works for us. Flipper needs to stay out of it. :devil:
Ok, I don't know anyone involved and that is just fine with me. It appears that Honeysuckle is a low life, understood. But I have a few questions for Pinkie. I understand your resentment torwards Honeydew, but am just wondering if this is a repeating pattern. You said you have 5 kids? Are they from a previous marriage (obviously not the last child)? Are your first 4 from one guy or from multiple men? How old are you with having 5 children? Just wondering how if Honeybee is such an obvious loser, that you would not have seen it a mile off and not gotten involved enough with him to spread your legs for him and have his mini-him (pun intended). Just wondering how you are viewing yourself any different than the women you are making fun of on his boat. Not a bash, just curious.

That Guy
10-05-2005, 08:48 AM
As usual Jordy....made me spit coffee all over my keyboard....lmao :D :D :D

PINKIE
10-05-2005, 08:53 AM
Ok, I don't know anyone involved and that is just fine with me. It appears that Honeysuckle is a low life, understood. But I have a few questions for Pinkie. I understand your resentment torwards Honeydew, but am just wondering if this is a repeating pattern. You said you have 5 kids? Are they from a previous marriage (obviously not the last child)? Are your first 4 from one guy or from multiple men? How old are you with having 5 children? Just wondering how if Honeybee is such an obvious loser, that you would not have seen it a mile off and not gotten involved enough with him to spread your legs for him and have his mini-him (pun intended). Just wondering how you are viewing yourself any different than the women you are making fun of on his boat. Not a bash, just curious.
If you need to know, I was married for 14 years and yes my 4 are with my ex-husband. As far as my little one, just because Flipper is his father does not mean he is any reflection of him nor will he be. Spreading my legs? I absolutely am different than the others on the boat. I have class and a job that does not have anything to do with a brass pole. I can say whores because I have seen the pics that he takes and sends to my cell phone. How do I view myself as different? Because I am. The few times I went with him on the boat I kept to myself and caught some sun and enjoyed looking at all you pretty boys on your boats. Thanks for the entertainment. :eat:

http404
10-05-2005, 08:54 AM
I'd be curious to hear the response to some of these questions. :coffeycup

rrrr
10-05-2005, 08:59 AM
Annnd, the Oscar for best performance by a midget in a drama.....
The winner is Honeyman!!! (applause)
http://www.driko.org/smallpics/oscar_opp.gif

Jordy
10-05-2005, 08:59 AM
I'd be curious to hear the response to some of these questions. :coffeycup
Look up. Seems like reasonable answers to me. ;)

http404
10-05-2005, 09:02 AM
I agree. Handled in a calm efficient mannor.

PINKIE
Thanks Jordy, justin tellin it like it is. ;)

Trigger
If you need to know, I was married for 14 years and yes my 4 are with my ex-husband. As far as my little one, just because Flipper is his father does not mean he is any reflection of him nor will he be. Spreading my legs? I absolutely am different than the others on the boat. I have class and a job that does not have anything to do with a brass pole. I can say whores because I have seen the pics that he takes and sends to my cell phone. How do I view myself as different? Because I am. The few times I went with him on the boat I kept to myself and caught some sun and enjoyed looking at all you pretty boys on your boats. Thanks for the entertainment. :eat:
I guess I am still wondering, why would you have "spread your legs" for him if he is such an apparent lowlife? I mean you had to of heard about him before you went out with him, and if not the first time you went out with him should have told you what a loser he was. And since you are not a trashy girl (you say) then I know you did not sleep with him on the first date, so why would you have seen him again yet alone let him inpregnate you?

Trigger
10-05-2005, 09:04 AM
I don't know Jordy, I think not all my questions were answered, so I restated them in my last post. :cool:

http404
10-05-2005, 09:04 AM
I guess I am still wondering, why would you have "spread your legs" for him if he is such an apparent lowlife? I mean you had to of heard about him before you went out with him, and if not the first time you went out with him should have told you what a loser he was. And since you are not a trashy girl (you say) then I know you did not sleep with him on the first date, so why would you have seen him again yet alone let him inpregnate you?
Hey easy there. The guy had a nice boat.

soupersonic
10-05-2005, 09:06 AM
how come Honeywagon hasnt replied and told us all the "truth" about what happened? He just tried to bash his ex and jordy then left. :hammerhea

Trigger
10-05-2005, 09:06 AM
Hey easy there. The guy had a nice boat.
I think I have a nice boat, but I don't treat the ladies badly. :smile: :cool:

Magic34
10-05-2005, 09:08 AM
Deano
I'm taking the day off to read this thread all day. The only thing that would make it better is if honeychump was stroking a dog when he flipped.
Honeyguy, please learn to spell, and respond.

460 jus getn it
10-05-2005, 09:08 AM
how come Honeywagon hasnt replied and told us all the "truth" about what happened? He just tried to bash his ex and jordy then left. :hammerhea
thats the sign of a bitch....................opps did i saw that out loud.................

http404
10-05-2005, 09:09 AM
I think I have a nice boat, but I don't treat the ladies badly. :smile: :cool:
I bet your boat aint as bitchen as Honeyphuck's though.

PINKIE
10-05-2005, 09:09 AM
This is the last for you I am getting board. I was married for 14 years and did not know a thing about Honeybear. :rolleyes:

Trigger
10-05-2005, 09:10 AM
I bet your boat aint as bitchen as Honey#uck though.
I don't know, I think it is right up there with it.

460 jus getn it
10-05-2005, 09:13 AM
This is the last for you I am getting board. I was married for 14 years and did not know a thing about Honeybear. :rolleyes:
pinkie dont explain yourself to these idoits. people make mistakes and we are all not perfect..........you are taking care of a son who's father is and asshole and i loelife piece of shit. and for that you get kudos from me....................

http404
10-05-2005, 09:14 AM
Well I don't know. How loud is your boat? What kind of stereo you have in there?

Jordy
From the pics I've seen or your boat Trigger, I'd say so. If I was looking at a v-hull, a Gun would be on my short list. ;)

KACHINA KEN
You still don't get it do you, whats it going to take before you wake up man. I think you need to seriously think about what you are doing and maybe take up a new hobby.

Trigger
10-05-2005, 09:15 AM
You still did not answer my question. After the first date with Honeypickle, you must have realized he was a d!ckfore, (since he is such an apparent one)so why go back out with him?
Then I have another question that I just thought of. Your son that you two had together is 7 months old right? And you said that you were on his boat this past spring right? And you said that he and his brother beat you up when you were 6 months pregnant right? Then why would you be on his boat AFTER you had this losers baby and got beat up by him and his brother??!!! Doesn't seem to smart to me. HHmmmm

Trigger
10-05-2005, 09:16 AM
From the pics I've seen or your boat Trigger, I'd say so. If I was looking at a v-hull, a Gun would be on my short list. ;)
Thank you Jordy. I like it. There is always bigger and better, but I get by with it. :wink: :)

http404
10-05-2005, 09:16 AM
You still did not answer my question. After the first date with Honeypickle, you must have realized he was a d!ckfore, (since he is such an apparent one)so why go back out with him?
Then I have another question that I just thought of. Your son that you two had together is 7 months old right? And you said that you were on his boat this past spring right? And you said that he and his brother beat you up when you were 6 months pregnant right? Then why would you be on his boat AFTER you had this losers baby and got beat up by him and his brother??!!! Doesn't seem to smart to me. HHmmmm
I guess you just don't get it. The guy had a bitchen boat. Kick ass stereo too. sheesh.

Trigger
10-05-2005, 09:17 AM
Well I don't know. How loud is your boat? What kind of stereo you have in there?
Loud enough not to hear the stereo too well when running 90. ;)

Jordy
10-05-2005, 09:20 AM
Can you post a link to the OSO site/thread please....Thanks
Ask and you shall receive:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85346

http404
10-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Loud enough not to hear the stereo too well when running 90. ;)
Dude, how do you run 90 and not beat the crap out of your bait? How many GPH do you burn at 90? You must have a huge fuel tank on your rig.

Magic34
10-05-2005, 09:24 AM
You still don't get it do you, whats it going to take before you wake up man. I think you need to seriously think about what you are doing and maybe take up a new hobby.
Yeah, buy a plane an flip it.

carreraelite
10-05-2005, 09:24 AM
MAYBE she just doesn't feel the need to explain every detail of her life to you?? I'm sure she has her reasons.

Jordy
10-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Borrowed this from OSO. The pic on the left is the Gun from Sunday. The pic on the right is the Gun that was stolen in June. I'm hoping it's all on the up and up as far as who owns it and how because that's a beautiful boat.
http://www.limestonedev.com/images/boat_pics/RH.JPG

Jordy
10-05-2005, 09:26 AM
p.s. This has got to be on the short list for one of the best threads this year on ***boat. I think it should be sticky up top. :D :D :D

PINKIE
10-05-2005, 09:29 AM
pinkie dont explain yourself to these idoits. people make mistakes and we are all not perfect..........you are taking care of a son who's father is and asshole and i loelife piece of shit. and for that you get kudos from me....................
Thank you~ I try.... :cool:

2Driver
10-05-2005, 09:31 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2789r1379140950.jpg
;)

OG'sBeanSack
10-05-2005, 09:32 AM
and ur pissed cuz u know every girl on that lake would love too be on my boat
Ummm, let me think here....Oh yeah...every girl on the lake would love to be on your BOAT....not YOU, friggen smallman. Seen your type 1000x's. Big money, No skills. Oh, and by the way, your boat....WONT be back on the lake next weekend, Butt-Pirate.
:redface: :p

PINKIE
10-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Is this Honeybear's brother? I thought he was in jail still. :crossx:

460 jus getn it
Thank you~ I try.... :cool:
well keep on doing what your doing...................

wsuwrhr
I'm taking the day off to read this thread all day.
Of all the days I have to wake up with diarrhea....
There is always a silver lining....
Brian

Jordy
10-05-2005, 09:34 AM
;)
Who's your Honeyman now BIATCH???? :D :D :D
That's funny too. :D

KACHINA KEN
10-05-2005, 09:36 AM
You said SHORT, hahahahaha.

OG'sBeanSack
10-05-2005, 09:36 AM
LMAO DONNIE!!!! Wut up now Honeyboy??? :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:

ROZ
10-05-2005, 09:37 AM
u know every girl on that lake would love too be on my boat
It must be because you have the fastest boat on the planet... LMAO..
You're a JOKE and everyone around you knows it..

Biglue
10-05-2005, 09:37 AM
Who's your Honeyman now BIATCH???? :D :D :D
That's funny too. :D
Hey Jordy do you have anything better to do than beat up newbies and stir the pot? You're one deranged being I tell you. :D :) :wink:

OG'sBeanSack
10-05-2005, 09:38 AM
You should change your name to Honey Ham. Everybody loves Honey Ham.
Shockave...you have me breakin my face Im laughin so hard!!!!!
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

http404
10-05-2005, 09:39 AM
Ummm, let me think here....Oh yeah...every girl on the lake would love to be on your BOAT....not YOU, friggen smallman. Seen your type 1000x's. Big money, No skills. :redface: :p
You obviously haven't seen his boat. :rolleyes:

Biglue
10-05-2005, 09:39 AM
Shockave...you have me breakin my face Im laughin so hard!!!!!
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
That is some funny shit right there. Those beaners are some funny mofos. :boxed:

CornWater
10-05-2005, 09:41 AM
u know every girl on that lake would love too be on my boat
Yeah F'n right... you could'nt pull a bitch with a tow truck. :eek:

Jordy
10-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Hey Jordy do you have anything better to do than beat up newbies and stir the pot? You're one deranged being I tell you. :D :) :wink:
Hey, it makes me feel like the bigger person. Wait, did that come out right??? :idea: :D
Maybe HH should get in touch with Leland and he can start an Oompa Loompa support chapter over in Phoenix. :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23HH.bmp

Dave C
10-05-2005, 09:42 AM
damnnn... sick, wrong and funny as hell.....
keep up the good work!
LMAO.
;)

Biglue
10-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Hey, it makes me feel like the bigger person. Wait, did that come out right??? :idea: :D
Maybe HH should get in touch with Leland and he can start an Oompa Loompa support chapter over in Phoenix. :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23HH.bmp
You're a dick dude. I'm f'n cracking up over here.
So what's up focker? Where ya been? Cut off anymore boats lately causing them to flip? :D

Jordy
10-05-2005, 09:49 AM
So what's up focker? Where ya been? Cut off anymore boats lately causing them to flip? :D
Been busy with work. Nah, I don't cut boats off as I'm a courteous boater on the lake. Go out of my way not to put my passengers or any other boaters, no matter how stupid they may be, in danger when I'm on the water. ;)

Biglue
10-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Been busy with work. Nah, I don't cut boats off as I'm a courteous boater on the lake. Go out of my way not to put my passengers or any other boaters, no matter how stupid they may be, in danger when I'm on the water. ;)
Does that include Jet boats and jet skis? :) Courteous???????? I've seen your courtesy on the boards dude. :crossx: :2purples: :)

Jordy
10-05-2005, 09:54 AM
Does that include Jet boats and jet skis? :) Courteous???????? I've seen your courtesy on the boards dude. :crossx: :2purples: :)
Thus far, as far as I know, I've never killed or seriously injured anyone from my courtesy on the boards. That would be a neat trick though. :D :D :D
Jet skis don't count. I steer at them and try to guide them right down the jet ski intake between my sponsons. ;)

Huckleberry
10-05-2005, 09:56 AM
Jordy,
Ya got any Junior Mints in your stash? I can't eat popcorn without Junior Mints to go along.

OG'sBeanSack
10-05-2005, 09:57 AM
You peeps are absolutely killing me!!! This is...by far the most entertaining thread OG'sBeanSack has read. Now, I dont know if thats a good thing...but, Im on pg 6 now and still reading!!!! Jordy...you get the prize of the day!! You kill me! Another thing is, I dont think I have seen so many variations of a name in my life! Honeybitch, Honey Ham, Honeyphuck, etc... Dis be some funny shiiiiiat!!!! Id LOVE to see a pic of this HoneyWutEverThePhuckHisNameIs......
Keep it alive. Jordy, wut you got to say today???

460 jus getn it
10-05-2005, 09:59 AM
Thus far, as far as I know, I've never killed or seriously injured anyone from my courtesy on the boards. That would be a neat trick though. :D :D :D
Jet skis don't count. I steer at them and try to guide them right down the jet ski intake between my sponsons. ;)
:D :D :D :D :D

Jordy
10-05-2005, 10:00 AM
Keep it alive. Jordy, wut you got to say today???
I say keep reading as I don't think you've gotten to the visual aides yet. :D

Dave C
10-05-2005, 10:11 AM
what about honey suckle.... :yuk:

OG'sBeanSack
10-05-2005, 10:18 AM
You said SHORT, hahahahaha.
Dude! KACHINA!!! Ok enuff is enuff....I gots tears in my eyes!!! Gotdamn this is gettin better by the second!!!! Allow me to dry my eye, I cant read nuttin anymore.....
:D :D

ROZ
10-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Jordy, you slingin rock? I'd like cherry flavored Pop-Rocks, please :D

OG'sBeanSack
10-05-2005, 10:20 AM
Yeah F'n right... you could'nt pull a bitch with a tow truck. :eek:
PHHHHHUCK!!!!!! --- Im writting some of this sh*t down...
"Couldnt pull a bitch with a tow truck".....
LMFAO!!!! :eek: :2purples: :shift:

cstraub
10-05-2005, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE=trailor [/QUOTE]
I have searched Websters now for 3 hours. I found tailor. . . :smile: