PDA

View Full Version : you guys look like fools!!!

uridiots
10-04-2005, 01:44 PM
well here is my story, i have been in the boat world for some 30 years most of my life, weather it was parker,havasu or the races. just so you understand im not new to the sport just this site. i was very excited when i found this site approx 6 months ago but that has all changed !! for some odd reason at the time i started watching it on a semi regular basis there was actually some good info,advice,tips and news to be taken from the threads. but it did not take me long to figure out what this site is all about !!! for all the regular users its a tool to stroke your egos !
1. who cares how much lift your duramax has or how bitchin you think your rhinos are !
2. just about every thread gets so far off the topic i forget where it started ,and they often lead to personal pissing match with one another!
3. you advice on boating safety and courtesy is for the most part b..s.. my family and i are in havasu 12 to 15 times a summer and i have seen many of you in action and all i can say is practice what you preach!!
4. who cares about your parties! i could care less about pictures of all you faux lezbos. can't you just e-mail each other?
5. F.Y.I. there is this site my 14 year old nephew told me about where he post pictures of his unit called "my space" go there that is where most of your crap that you post belongs !!!
6. oh the the hell with 6. this could go on all day!!!!!!
furthermore thanks for soiling what im sure started off as a usefull tool for the boating community !!!!!! :devil:

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Welcome aboard I hope you enjoy your stay. Glad to have you aboard. Now say something about the Beaners.......I dare you. :D

topless
10-04-2005, 01:50 PM
. i was very excited when i found this site approx 6 months ago but that has all changed !! for some odd reason at the time i started watching it on a semi regular basis there was actually some good info,advice,tips and news to be taken from the threads. :devil:Damn newbies. If you stay here longer, you'll see it always get this way in the winter. :D

Magic34
10-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Is this Riverdave???
Ignore the drama, and look for the good stuff, that's what I try to do, and talk a little sh*t in here when you are having a bad day to make yourself feel better. It helps and there will always be some good info on here, as little as it may seem, there will always be some.
I agree, Rhinos suck. :D

OG'sBeanSack
Yo-yo-yo.....NewerGuyThanMe.....as Snoop D.O.G.G would say......
EAT A DIIIIIIIIICK
Take your :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: home.....
:D :D

CandyA$$
Wow you look like someone who could benefit from another site
There are many out there take your pic
HavasuBarney
TheInsideLine (mmm maybe not)
LasVegas***boats
mmm
RiverRatLife
I think there are more, go do some more browsing :220v:

That Guy
10-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Welcome...can you post nude pics of your girlfriend/wife???? j/k...ignore the drama...lots of good info. :D

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Would I be out of line to ask for a picture of your boat? :D

HCS
10-04-2005, 01:56 PM
The site was better when the ***boat section was on top and the Sandbar section was down below.
They switched them to keep the B.S. out of the ***boat section. It worked but now the ***boat section isn't as lively as it was in the past.
The oldies remember. Now the Sandbar gets most of the B.S. That's how they wanted it.
Just surf the rest of the web site for good info. :idea:
Notice there's like 5 people viewing the Hot Boat section and a 160 viewing this section.

uridiots
i did consider its about winter time ? take it easy og go back to building next years beer bong with 12 spouts so you can get all the 17 year olds drunk at the sand bar!!!

OG'sBeanSack
Would I be out of line to ask for a picture of your boat? :D
Here it is, he just paid it off.....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/12300brinsfield80204_1-med.jpg

WYRD
10-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Another FORD owner huh :idea: :D

Nord
10-04-2005, 01:58 PM
well here is my story, i have been in the boat world for some 30 years most of my life, weather it was parker,havasu or the races. just so you understand im not new to the sport just this site. i was very excited when i found this site approx 6 months ago but that has all changed !! for some odd reason at the time i started watching it on a semi regular basis there was actually some good info,advice,tips and news to be taken from the threads. but it did not take me long to figure out what this site is all about !!! for all the regular users its a tool to stroke your egos !
Then why start this thread???
Thats why this section is called the Sandbar-----in 30 years I'm sure you know what happends at a Sandbar!!!! A lot of B.S. with boating thrown in the mix!!!
Welcome to the boards :coffeycup :D

OG'sBeanSack
10-04-2005, 01:58 PM
i did consider its about winter time ? take it easy og go back to building next years beer bong with 12 spouts so you can get all the 17 year olds drunk at the sand bar!!!
Naaaa. Already conquered that one, oh about 15 friggen years ago. I invented the valved beer bong. Next?

HCS
10-04-2005, 01:59 PM
To start drama! :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-04-2005, 01:59 PM
Hello...my name is Havasu Hangin'...
...and I'm an idiot.
:D

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 02:00 PM
...and I'm an idiot.
OOoh sweet a support group!!!!

uridiots
10-04-2005, 02:01 PM
not a ford owner !
started this thread to share my disgust!

Nord
10-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Fixed!
Thats why this section is called the Sandbar-----in 30 years I'm sure you know what happends at a Sandbar!!!! A lot of B.S. with boating thrown in the mix!!!
Welcome to the boards :coffeycup :D

OG'sBeanSack
10-04-2005, 02:02 PM
not a ford owner !
....and not your wife??? :D :coffeycup

Havasu Hangin'
OOoh sweet a support group!!!!
The first step toward curing idiotism...
...is admitting you're an idiot.

Magic34
...and I'm an idiot.
Hey, I'll give you this, one of the most clever idiots I know.
Or, I don't know since you are just some guy on the internet or something.

djunkie
1. who cares how much lift your duramax has or how bitchin you think your rhinos are !
2. just about every thread gets so far off the topic i forget where it started ,and they often lead to personal pissing match with one another!
3. you advice on boating safety and courtesy is for the most part b..s.. my family and i are in havasu 12 to 15 times a summer and i have seen many of you in action and all i can say is practice what you preach!!
4. who cares about your parties! i could care less about pictures of all you faux lezbos. can't you just e-mail each other?
5. F.Y.I. there is this site my 14 year old nephew told me about where he post pictures of his unit called "my space" go there that is where most of your crap that you post belongs !!!
furthermore thanks for soiling what im sure started off as a usefull tool for the boating community !!!!!! :devil:
Am I missing something? If you don't like it then leave. As the saying goes "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

WYRD
10-04-2005, 02:03 PM
not a ford owner !
Well then that makes you part of the idot crowd.............welcome :crossx:

riverroyal
10-04-2005, 02:05 PM
need a pic :rollside:

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 02:05 PM
The first step toward curing idiotism...
...is admitting you're an idiot.
oh oh oh. im an idiot, hey your right i feel better :D

egg beater
10-04-2005, 02:08 PM
this is a bull shit thread - if he has been boating for 30years that would put him at around 50 years old -- and every one know 50 y/o don't know jack about computers ... maybe you should show your 14 year old the sand bar -- he'd might learn somthing - other than whinning ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

WYRD
10-04-2005, 02:08 PM
oh oh oh. im an idiot, hey your right i feel better :D
You must feel like a million bucks then after what I called you on Sat Night :idea: :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Hey, I'll give you this, one of the most clever idiots I know.
Or, I don't know since you are just some guy on the internet or something.
That's right...I'm gonna come clean- I don't have a lifted Duramax. I'm just some guy on the internet with no life, a keyboard, and a bag of Cheetos.
He is right, though...people tell me I look like "a fool" all the time. That guy must be psychotic!

WYRD
10-04-2005, 02:12 PM
That's right...I'm gonna come clean- I don't have a lifted Duramax. I'm just some guy on the internet with no life, a keyboard, and a bag of Cheetos.
He is right, though...people tell me I look like "a fool" all the time. That guy must be psychotic!
And Orange balls :idea:

MR HARLEY
10-04-2005, 02:13 PM
I'm just some guy on the internet with no life, a keyboard, and a bag of Cheetos.
Cheetos are good !!!

HCS
10-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Am I missing something? If you don't like it then leave. As the saying goes "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."
Ya, go over to www.offshoreonly.com :D

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 02:14 PM
You must feel like a million bucks then after what I called you on Sat Night :idea: :D
yep i feel better, yep a million bucks :rollside:

UnionJack
...and I'm an idiot.
What are we talking about, we should change subjects......

Do F150's Float?
I don't have a boat...and i'm still here, what does that make me? :rollside:

WYRD
10-04-2005, 02:15 PM
yep i feel better, yep a million bucks :rollside:

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 02:15 PM
What are we talking about, we should change subjects......
Or stop givin this idiot guy the satisfaction, but thats just me *ROLLS EYES*

WYRD
10-04-2005, 02:16 PM
a boatless idiot :confused: :idea:

Do F150's Float?
10-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Hahaha, a bored, boatless idiot...my life's work is complete...and it only took me 20 years! Wow...i feel good!

UnionJack
Or stop givin this idiot guy the satisfaction, but thats just me *ROLLS EYES*
right on....

Havasu Hangin'
Cheetos are good !!!
OK- how do you guys keep the orange stuff off your keyboard?
:idea:

WYRD
Hahaha, a bored, boatless idiot...my life's work is complete...and it only took me 20 years! Wow...i feel good!
YAAAY!!! :D :D

WYRD
10-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Scratch your balls more :D

Chase
Just for the record...I have a boat, and I love this effin place... :D :D
It is helarious, and a person makes it whatever they want it to be..if they want knowledge it is here, if they want humor it is here, well basically you can find whatever the hell you want here... :D :D

76ANTHONY
i have a boat and im not very big, does this mean im the man in the boat???? :idea: :D :D :D :D :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
You lick it off DUH!!!

djunkie
10-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Type with your other hand idiot. :D

Focker
HOW MANY PAGES DO YOU THINK THIS THREAD WILL END UP BEING
:cry:

djunkie
i have a boat and im not very big, does this mean im the man in the boat???? :idea: :D :D :D :D :D
And your name isn't Anthony :D

topless
I don't understand why he would even bother to register just to post that crap. :confused:

djunkie
10-04-2005, 02:21 PM
I don't understand why he would even bother to register just to post that crap. :confused:
Maybe he's sexually frustrated.

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Who knows why crazy people do crazy things........... :confused: I was thinking the same thing though......and he says we look like fools........go figure right?

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 02:23 PM
And your name isn't Anthony :D
sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thats my top secret cia dea secret secret name, keep it on the down low :D :D

UnionJack
are we still on the thread?

Chase
HOW MANY PAGES DO YOU THINK THIS THREAD WILL END UP BEING
:cry:
We could start a poll!!!

*!Ken's Wife!*
No thats you Dave.........'member?

OGShocker
10-04-2005, 02:24 PM
I hope he doesn't meet beansac, I'll have to go buy another plunger.

WYRD
10-04-2005, 02:24 PM
LOL

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 02:25 PM
ROTF!!!

djunkie
No thats you Dave.........'member?
Damm was I that bad the other night? :cry:

Biglue
Because he's an idiot in need of a life. :D

Chase
OG....who the hell is this beansac guy?? Do you know this person to allow the OG discrimination???

uridiots
10-04-2005, 02:26 PM
as i can see most of your are in denial !!! by most of your reactions you are taking this thead personal which teels me my opinion is somewhat true !! but please remember it just my opinion!!!
for the record ::
not boatless
not lifted cartless
not havasu homeless
not longtravelcarless
just dont need to post pics to stroke my ego!!!

Miss Perfect
Makes you the same as me! You got room on that short bus for one more Nan? :D

WYRD
Because he's an idiot in need of a life. :D
You got it all wrong....................we are the idiots didn't you read his post :idea: :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 02:27 PM
as i can see most of your are in denial !!! by most of your reactions you are taking this thead personal which teels me my opinion is somewhat true !! but please remember it just my opinion!!!
not boatless
not lifted cartless
not havasu homeless
not longtravelcarless
Okay thank you come again!!!!

WYRD
10-04-2005, 02:27 PM
not boatless
not lifted cartless
not havasu homeless
not longtravelcarless
denial of WHAT :confused:

Havasu Hangin'
10-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Scratch your balls more :D
Hey...it worked! That's awesome! And as a side benefit, my dog is licking them clean!
Man...I knew this site was full of good information! Who says there are just idiots here, anyway?
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//happy/xyxthumbs.gif

Biglue
not boatless
not lifted cartless
not havasu homeless
not longtravelcarless
So it seems like you don't need to stroke you're ego but you still post what toys you have. I dunno.....I'm just an idiot but that certainly seems like some ego stroking at its finest. :D

OGShocker
not boatless
not lifted cartless
not havasu homeless
not longtravelcarless
You miss the point. Some of us need picTURES to stroke your ego.

Do F150's Float?
Makes you the same as me! You got room on that short bus for one more Nan? :D
LMAO...there's always room for more on the shortbus...you may hafta fight riverbound for a helmet tho... :hammer2:
And who needs a boat? Im quite content to let the guys handle that stuff. Me? I'm happy gettin free rides & beer! :D :D :D

Biglue
10-04-2005, 02:29 PM
You got it all wrong....................we are the idiots didn't you read his post :idea: :D
Oh yeah.............Damn he's a clever one.

Chase
So it seems like you don't need to stroke you're ego but you still post what toys you have. I dunno.....I'm just an idiot but that certainly seems like some ego stroking at its finest. :D
Here I am nodding my head in agreeance :notam:

djunkie
not boatless
not lifted cartless
not havasu homeless
not longtravelcarless
So telling us about your toys isn't stroking your ego?
And trust me, it'll take more than some guy on the internet for me to get personal.

JetBoatRich
another happy customer I see :D

bordsmnj
y'all forgot say "jet boat".
anyone remember that one?
can't believe troll guy got three pages outa this already.lmao! ok. back to waxing the boat. i stink like vinigar but i got those dam water spots off the transom!wax time.

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Hey...it worked! That's awesome! And as a side benefit, my dog is licking them clean!
Man...I knew this site was full of good information! Who says there are just idiots here, anyway?
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//happy/xyxthumbs.gif
lmao :D :D :D :D :D

Do F150's Float?
another happy customer I see :D
Hey, ya get what ya pay for, right?

Havasu Hangin'
I need pictures cuz I don't read so good. :idea:

*!Ken's Wife!*
denial of WHAT :confused:
I guess we're just no that cool babe!!! Don't you see we all have to be dull, boring, with no life and no one to share it with in order to be on this website. All of our lives are meaningless and we should probably all jump off a cliff and put ourselves out of our misery!!

topless
10-04-2005, 02:32 PM
just dont need to post pics to stroke my ego!!!Maybe you should stroke something else. I hear it really relaxes you. :D

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 02:33 PM
I guess we're just no that cool babe!!! Don't you see we all have to be dull, boring, with no life and no one to share it with in order to be on this website. All of our lives are meaningless and we should probably all jump off a cliff and put ourselves out of our misery!!
dont forget TAKE PICS :D :D :D

Biglue
10-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Maybe you should stroke something else. I hear it really relaxes you. :D
LMAO. That or the plunger someone mentioned above........whatever his taste is. :D

djunkie
I think I found a pic of URIDIOTS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Innocentius/pics_cute-chatroom-guy.jpg

chrissy
ROTFLMFAO!!!! Careful now wanna lezbos or not the guys love that shit. As for my space you're right about that site. Every creepy pervert on the planet has a profile on there :) :)

OGShocker
10-04-2005, 02:35 PM
I think I found a pic of URIDIOTS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Innocentius/pics_cute-chatroom-guy.jpg
HOLY SHITE!!!! He and "my"beansac are twins!!

MagicMtnDan
10-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Is everyone here an idiot or is it only those who post pics of their parties and faux lesbians or is it only Cheetos eaters? I'm so confused.
Dear Angryman,
Welcome to the Sandbar. Your post makes you fit right in - so dramatic and yet, so meaningless. :D
Enjoy your time here and remember, it's only the Internet.
Best regards,
Another idiot

NICE PAIR
10-04-2005, 02:37 PM
More than 4 pages ;)

bordsmnj
10-04-2005, 02:38 PM
HI NAN! :D

uridiots
10-04-2005, 02:39 PM
ok guys i feel better now !!!!!i know i stirred some schiat but you have to admit some of what i said is true!
its been rockets !!!!

Do F150's Float?
10-04-2005, 02:40 PM
HI NAN! :D
HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! you missed our very merry "un-bbq" last night!

2Driver
Not sure who the fool is but maybe you missed the fine print.
SANDBAR
"Open Topic Social Lounge"
What's worse, some harmless fun or sitting home, frustrated and pissed off at the world passing you by?

djunkie
ok guys i feel better now !!!!!i know i stirred some schiat but you have to admit some of what i said is true!
its been rockets !!!!
Your gay aren't you? :idea:

soupersonic
10-04-2005, 02:41 PM
im glad im not as big of an idiot as the rest of you since this is only my 37th post and the rest of you have way way more than me :D

Biglue
10-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Sounds like a rectum raider no doubt. :D

djunkie
10-04-2005, 02:42 PM
im glad im not as big of an idiot as the rest of you since this is only my 37th post and the rest of you have way way more than me :D
Probably just means you either have a real job or you have a life.

uridiots
10-04-2005, 02:42 PM
ask you wife!

bordsmnj
10-04-2005, 02:44 PM
HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! you missed our very merry "un-bbq" last night!
un-bbq??? what happend? :idea:

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 02:44 PM
ask you wife!
Are you fockin kidding dude!?
And we're the idiots.........

FMluvswater
10-04-2005, 02:45 PM
Don't you keep wet wipes near your computer? :confused: Doesn't everyone? Quick clean ups. :idea: :D

OGShocker
ask you wife!
Was that an attempt to type in the English language?

MR HARLEY
ask you wife!
Is that the best you got ? Does your vocab not stretch that far ?
Dont you have some hole to hide in troll ?

Do F150's Float?
un-bbq??? what happend? :idea:
Ummm...me & 9 weren't hungry, and you guys weren't home, and it turned into a non-bbq... :D We'll hafta re-schedule!

That Guy
10-04-2005, 02:46 PM
If that is true , please disregard my previous post about naked pics of your wife....we'll take your word for it. :D :redface: :D

Biglue
ask you wife!
Don't need to. Your wife is all up and down on our forums . She told us about you. :D

djunkie
ask you wife!
Good one. I'd ask her but I already know she's not into short, bald, pedophile lookin guys like you. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
Ummm...me & 9 weren't hungry, and you guys weren't home, and it turned into a non-bbq... :D We'll hafta re-schedule!
oops! We went to Elisinore and didn't get home until 11pm. :frown:

Biglue
Don't you keep wet wipes near your computer? :confused: Doesn't everyone? Quick clean ups. :idea: :D
:D :D :D :D

OGShocker
10-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Is that the best you got ?
The line my dad can beat up YOU dad is coming.

bordsmnj
10-04-2005, 02:47 PM
sorry. i had to go get my water fix. i'm sick as a dog though if it makes yuh feel better,lol.

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 02:48 PM
OH HELL NO, THIS IS JUST THE INTERNET, WTF????? i thought this was real :D :D :D :boxingguy

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 02:49 PM
OH HELL NO, THIS IS JUST THE INTERNET, WTF????? i thought this was real :D :D :D :boxingguy
It's okay babe!!! SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!??? Now 76 is gonna need theropy!! Are you gonna pay for that URIDIOTS!?

Do F150's Float?
10-04-2005, 02:50 PM
oops! We went to Elisinore and didn't get home until 11pm. :frown:
Hahaha, yeah, bruce said you guys were out there. It's cool - we just stopped by the house on our way back from indio...spent sat. night w/my cousin & her kids (they're 3 & 5...and CRAZY), so we were pretty beat!!! Plus, i went to the dyno place on sat. w/bruce (got up at 5:45!!!!) and spent a good hour or two mopping up water when his motor broke the dyno!!! I need a vacation from this weekend! LOL

MR HARLEY
10-04-2005, 02:51 PM
The line my dad can beat up YOU dad is coming.
I thought it was Im gonna get my posse after you :p

WYRD
10-04-2005, 02:52 PM
its been rockets !!!!
I do admit some of what you said is true.....................uranidiot :D

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 02:55 PM
It's okay babe!!! SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!??? Now 76 is gonna need theropy!! Are you gonna pay for that URIDIOTS!?
ahhbabadabbbaaaaa :D

Wyoming
10-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Hey uridiots if you don't like what goes on here at Hot Boat Jump elswhere, nobody wants to hear your whining. So Beat it JACK ASS!!!

Havasu_Dreamin
WOW! 117 posts in 70 minutes!

MAINEVENT
not a ford owner !
Thanks now go home to your fat crusty wife and crack a OE forty like you normally do and ask your wife to make you a big plate of "JUST SHUT THE FOCK UP" :wink:
Sincerely
ME :crossx:
Oh Yeah and wlecome

Do F150's Float?
sorry. i had to go get my water fix. i'm sick as a dog though if it makes yuh feel better,lol.
Uh oh...did you drink elsinore water :messedup:

bordsmnj
10-04-2005, 03:01 PM
no drinky pee pee. that water is FOUL!

Do F150's Float?
10-04-2005, 03:02 PM
no drinky pee pee. that water is FOUL!
LOL...i fell all the way in once :jawdrop: i swear, i will never have kids because of it...

JetBoatRich
10-04-2005, 03:03 PM
We sure did, thanks for reminding me :crossx:

JetBoatRich
10-04-2005, 03:04 PM
WOW! 117 posts in 70 minutes!
dam post whores :rolleyes:

uridiots
not whinning!! remember as i said its just my opinion !!! i cant believe i got this much responce!! i have meet i few of you @ various places around havasu and have even piched shoes with a few members @ moabi and i will admit i have meet some good people there are a few select few who soil the site . but please remember that just an opinion!!!

76ANTHONY
Hahaha, yeah, bruce said you guys were out there. It's cool - we just stopped by the house on our way back from indio...spent sat. night w/my cousin & her kids (they're 3 & 5...and CRAZY), so we were pretty beat!!! Plus, i went to the dyno place on sat. w/bruce (got up at 5:45!!!!) and spent a good hour or two mopping up water when his motor broke the dyno!!! I need a vacation from this weekend! LOL
next time your in the indio area call me, we'll go for a drink at clownpunchers place

Kilrtoy
10-04-2005, 03:05 PM
What is this thread about .....

riverroyal
10-04-2005, 03:06 PM
like rhinos,thats all i got from it so far

MAINEVENT
10-04-2005, 03:07 PM
He's saying your an IDIOT :crossx:

JetBoatRich
bunch of fools :cry:

WYRD
idots, lesbians, snobs, braggers, shit talkers,........................... :idea: You fit right in :D

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 03:09 PM
idots, lesbians, snobs, braggers, shit talkers,........................... :idea: You fit right in :D
im all that and more, i must be too good for this place then huh? :yuk: :D

uridiots
10-04-2005, 03:10 PM
your scaring me riverdaddy!! you might be on to something!!! :confused:

WYRD
10-04-2005, 03:10 PM
im all that and more, i must be too good for this place then huh? :yuk: :D
Your growing like a Pube on an olimpic swimmer

uridiots
10-04-2005, 03:11 PM
ingrown????????

djunkie
10-04-2005, 03:11 PM
LMAO!!! that about sums it up. :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 03:12 PM
ingrown????????
Oooooooh catches on quick to the shiat talkin huh? Hello pot meet kettle...................

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 03:13 PM
Your growing like a Pube on an olimpic swimmer
olympic swimmer thank you :yuk: :D :D :D

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 03:13 PM
Oooooooh catches on quick to the shiat talkin huh? Hello pot meet kettle...................
hey get back to the subject

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Steve?
Is that you?
If so, no need to post pics, I've seen your boat ;)

WYRD
alright Jordy jr.

Miss Perfect
Oh look, it's the post police! :yuk:
:D :D :D

Do F150's Float?
10-04-2005, 03:15 PM
next time your in the indio area call me, we'll go for a drink at clownpunchers place
Ya, it was all about the munchkins this weekend...had to go see em because we ditched the 3 yr old's bday to go to parker next weekend.
Thanks for the offer though :wink:

uridiots
10-04-2005, 03:16 PM
honesty everybody
i planned on making one and one only post , but i will have to admit this is fun i may have to stay a while !!!{but i may have to change my user name}

Kilrtoy
My IQ is one point above idiot
Ok lets see , I dont brag
I wished I knew some lesbians
i do know some snobs
and a shit talker HELL YEAH..... :)

*!Ken's Wife!*
hey get back to the subject
oooh sorry babe!!!!
what subject again? i'm an idiot and can't remember *ROLLS EYES*

Havasu Hangin'
10-04-2005, 03:17 PM
honesty everybody
i planned on making one and one only post , but i will have to admit this is fun i may have to stay a while !!!{but i may have to change my user name}
No...You're an idiot. :cry:

Miss Perfect
{but i may have to change my user name}
I'm pretty sure you have mutiple ones already! :rolleyes:

WYRD
My IQ is one point above idiot
Ok lets see , I dont brag
I wished I knew some lesbians
i do know some snobs
and a shit talker HELL YEAH..... :)
3 outa 5 not bad in public school :crossx:

*!Ken's Wife!*
honesty everybody
Uh huh!!! YEA!!!! Not as bad as you thought we all were huh sucker!? *STICKS TOUNGE OUT*

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2005, 03:18 PM
I don't like cheetos. :idea:
My problem is I like reg tortilla chips and salsa. I need one of those indestructable rubber keyboards. :cry:

Havasu Hangin'
10-04-2005, 03:19 PM
I don't like cheetos. :idea:
My problem is I like reg tortilla chips and salsa. I need one of those indestructable rubber keyboards. :cry:
A keyboard condom? :idea:

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 03:19 PM
alright Jordy jr.
im sorry but i had to, after what you called me sat night :D

djunkie
10-04-2005, 03:20 PM
honesty everybody
Yup I knew it. Your gay. You must have seen a pic of WYRD. He's gay too you know? You 2 would be perfect for each other. :D

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Oh look, it's the post police! :yuk:
:D :D :D
hey, just cause you like cuffs dont call me a police :D man

Miss Perfect
10-04-2005, 03:21 PM
hey, just cause you like cuffs dont call me a police :D man
:p

76ANTHONY
Yup I knew it. Your gay. You must have seen a pic of WYRD. He's gay too you know? You 2 would be perfect for each other. :D
:D :D :D :D :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
EXCUSE ME DAVE!!!!
I know my boyfriend is hot, but just because he dresses nice and is a sexy bitch doesn't make him gay!!!!! *WINK*

uridiots
10-04-2005, 03:22 PM
somebody please fill me in why does junkie want everybody to be gay?? a would suspect with a little wd-40 on his hinges the door would fly right open!! :D

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 03:22 PM
EXCUSE ME DAVE!!!!
I know my boyfriend is hot, but just because he dresses nice and is a sexy bitch doesn't make him gay!!!!! *WINK*
yes it does :yuk: :D :D

MagicMtnDan
10-04-2005, 03:23 PM
What are you, in 5th grade?!
http://www.thepoop.com/1000woofs/images/nyah.jpg

Miss Perfect
somebody please fill me in why does junkie want everybody to be gay?? a would suspect with a little wd-40 on his hinges the door would fly right open!! :D
This has got to be Kim Hanson

Kilrtoy
He has a closet he wants to share with you.... :wink:

76ANTHONY
WHAT? DAVES A PIMP

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 03:24 PM
yes it does :yuk: :D :D
OOOOOOhhhhh! You must want a a$$ beatin' from Barbie too huh? *WINK* I'll kick your butt!!!

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 03:24 PM
It's a miracle!!!!!!
He has a sense of humor!!

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 03:25 PM
OOOOOOhhhhh! You must want a a$$ beatin' from Barbie too huh? *WINK* I'll kick your butt!!!
OK OK OK OK

djunkie
Yup I'll admit it. I am lesbian trapped in a mans body.

Kilrtoy
EXCUSE ME DAVE!!!!
Im sorry toot's.. I have to disagree, he was a little mismatched here, blues definetely clash....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2657Picture_009.jpg

uridiots
ok kens wife is of the list!!! :smile:

*!Ken's Wife!*
OK OK OK OK
Yea thats right!!!! LOL

uridiots
10-04-2005, 03:26 PM
sorry OFF THE LIST!!!

*!Ken's Wife!*
Im sorry toot's.. I have to disagree, he was a little mismatched here, blues definetely clash....
Okay but that was before I met him.......... :hammerhea

SmokinLowriderSS
not boatless
not lifted cartless
not havasu homeless
not longtravelcarless
I'm in denial!?!?!??!
I have a boat, she's 27 years old, will never be worth what I am spending on her refurbishment (let alone the upgrade program) but as a "family heirloom" (my father bought her new, 1978) Lowrider is priceless to me. She sure runs like a bat outta hell too (an unblown, non-hydro or tunnel bat anyhow). That's us in my avatar.
Spending that much $$$$ on an old boat MUST make me an idiot. :cry:
I don't have a cart, and wouldn't want one, but I have a couple riding mowers. :D Must be an idiot. :D
Never been to Havasu, don't know if I'll ever see there. Maybe I'm an idiot. :D
Never hauled Lowrider farther than 7 hours, and can only make 1 or 2 long trips a year for get-togethers. 7 hour drive past dozens of perfectly good puddles to boat in, I am definitely an idiot. :D

djunkie
10-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Well I didn't want to resort to that but ok. :2purples:

Kilrtoy
10-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Okay but that was before I met him.......... :hammerhea
I hope you cleaned up that rats nest popping out the front of his drawers... :skull:

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 03:28 PM
I hope you cleaned up that rats nest popping out the front of his drawers... :skull:
Nope!!! I like it!!!! He is a sexy bitch though!!!

Kilrtoy
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM
TMI..... I just had to use that on that comment

PlyaPlya22
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM
What's going on in here?

Throttle
10-04-2005, 03:30 PM
not whinning!! remember as i said its just my opinion !!! i cant believe i got this much responce!! i have meet i few of you @ various places around havasu and have even piched shoes with a few members @ moabi and i will admit i have meet some good people there are a few select few who soil the site . but please remember that just an opinion!!!
backin down on the original comments will get you nowhere!
welcome to the mess, now if you dont like it - GET OUTA HERE!

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 03:31 PM
TMI..... I just had to use that on that comment
Oh well okay I guess!!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2005, 03:32 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!! Careful now wanna lezbos or not the guys love that shit. As for my space you're right about that site. Every creepy pervert on the planet has a profile on there :) :)
But, But, I'm not a faux lesbo, or a wanabe. I'm pure, non-dyed, no wool, lesbian. :eek: It's a living daily hell being stuck in this male body i've been in for 38 years. :2purples: Just disgusts me every time I look in the mirror. :( I've gotten used to it tho. No, I'm NOT planning any trips to Colorado for a "change". :wink:

hotsand65
10-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Funniest thread of all time!!!!!!!!!

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 03:35 PM
I beg to differ :hammer2:

Old Texan
every one know 50 y/o don't know jack about computers....
Hey EggBeaterI resent the put down on us over 50 bunch. "I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was..." Old Toby K can teach you something.
Oh yeah, I've gotten into country music real heavily and find that blues, jazz, and the like are really cool. Formerly just an old rock and roller I'm expanding my venues.
I've got 2 daughters, aged 30 and 27, 4 grandkids and a reputation amongst my peer group as someone that is growing old, but not up.
We have reached the point where our kids are the parental figures. We do what we want and everyone has a good time. Our toys are bigger, better and paid for.
Look for us. We're the bunch arriving in the stretch limo and taking over the party. Sometimes with spouses aboard and sometimes without. Oh yeah, the spouses are the crazy bitches that show up in the stretch limo and tease youe little boys and send you home wanting...

bocco
Hey, my faux lesbo can lick your faux lesbo any day.

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 03:36 PM
yeah thats one sexy biotch there, :D :D :D

Focker
10-04-2005, 03:36 PM
We could start a poll!!!
THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE LONG

Kilrtoy
10-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Oh well okay I guess!!!!
All I know is the boogie nights/ Ron Jeremy look is out
step in to the 2000's :supp:

*!Ken's Wife!*
yeah thats one sexy biotch there, :D :D :D
YES YES YES he is and he's all mine!!!

76ANTHONY
I beg to differ :hammer2:
you gotta admit hes no IDIOT :D :D :D

SmokinLowriderSS
It's OK anthony. Put down the hi-lighter. This can be as real as you want it to be. Just click your mouse buttons 3 times while saying " I want to go to ***boats". :D

pixilatedpussy
10-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Hey...Faux lesbo Pixilated here:::::
Well..I have been boating for over 25 years...and I am only 30! I too go to the river/Havasu 20 plus times a season...soon to be more now that we bought a house there...but I guess I am just a poser & you are a COOLriver rat!

uridiots
10-04-2005, 03:41 PM
been boatin 30 and im 35 so that a push !!now what?

Throttle
10-04-2005, 03:41 PM
where are we goin tonite for MNF?

pixilatedpussy
10-04-2005, 03:42 PM
been boatin 30 and im 35 so that a push !!now what?
So why are you acting like your 100??? :eek: Just come join the fun!

76ANTHONY
Hey...Faux lesbo Pixilated here:::::
Well..I have been boating for over 25 years...and I am only 30! I too go to the river/Havasu 20 plus times a season...soon to be more now that we bought a house there...but I guess I am just a poser & you are a COOLriver rat!
liar, your not 30

pixilatedpussy
where are we goin tonite for MNF?
My house!!! :D

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2005, 03:43 PM
*STICKS TOUNGE OUT*
HEY!!!
I'm glad you didn't point that thing at me, 'cause I don't think you were planning on using it.

NashvilleBound
Waz up....8 pages of good drama and I missed it all......damn :(

pixilatedpussy
liar, your not 30
Yep!!! :sqeyes:

djunkie
10-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Waz up....8 pages of good drama and I missed it all......damn :(
Yup and not once has Magic PowerBoats been brought up :D

NashvilleBound
10-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Yup and not once has Magic PowerBoats been brought up :D
NOWS OUR BIG CHANCE;) :D :D :D :D

uridiots
10-04-2005, 03:46 PM
magic powerboats?hum >>>>>>i think ill start another thread :D

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2005, 03:46 PM
I'm in line behind Anthony, because I THOUGHT IT. :p
That was a BAD THING of me .. and now I need proper "disciplining" Barbie. :wink: :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Hey EggBeaterI resent the put down on us over 50 bunch. "I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was...
Yeah...let's here it for the old guys.
I may be over 60, but I have boating 3 1/2 years (which is just a little longer than I've had a computer).

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Yep!!! :sqeyes:
this cant be real, oh crap i gotta headache :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 03:48 PM
HEY!!!
I'm glad you didn't point that thing at me, 'cause I don't think you were planning on using it.
You obviously don't know me ver well!! *EVIL GRIN*

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Maybe not #1, but in the top 25.

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 03:50 PM
I'm in line behind Anthony, because I THOUGHT IT. :p
That was a BAD THING of me .. and now I need proper "disciplining" Barbie. :wink: :D
PACK A LUNCH BOYS!!!!! lol

pixilatedpussy
10-04-2005, 03:52 PM
this cant be real, oh crap i gotta headache :D
Shhhh.....I already feel old!!! :supp:

Debbolas
Yeah...let's here it for the old guys.
I may be over 60, but I have boating 3 1/2 years (which is just a little longer than I've had a computer).
so......your an OLD oompa loompa?

76ANTHONY
no way i met you and your a bully, im out on this one, im packin my jello now :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2005, 03:53 PM
You obviously don't know me ver well!! *EVIL GRIN*
Aparently not well enough. :idea: :D :D
Hi Barbie, nice to meet you. :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-04-2005, 03:54 PM
so......your an OLD oompa loompa?
But I feel very young...
...at least that's what I've been told by the female Oompa Loompas that feel me.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2005, 03:54 PM
LOL WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :mix:

ROZ
10-04-2005, 03:55 PM
there is this site my 14 year old nephew told me about where he post pictures of his unit
To think, I thought your post was going to be constructive, but I'm finging you to be a little hypocritical...
I think you should be more concerned with your 14yr old nephew posting pictures of his unit on "my space", than griping about our immaturity on this site... We know what we post is senslessand juvenile and makes us less productive at work, but it's fun :D
BTW, Is HOSS only 14 ? :D
You're right, starting this thread did enough for your ego....

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2005, 03:56 PM
But I feel very young...
...at least that's what I've been told by the female Oompa Loompas that feel me.
Isn't it THEIR opinion that matters most anyhow??????!?!!!?!?!? :D

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 03:59 PM
But I feel very young...
Wow, I would never guess you were THAT old :D

KROOZIN
10-04-2005, 04:06 PM
not 10 pages yet???
how about now :D

djunkie
10-04-2005, 04:07 PM
not 10 pages yet???
how about now :D
Heres a bump to keep it going :rollside:

AZKC
10-04-2005, 04:08 PM
Nope 4 more :crossx:

djunkie
10-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Nope 4 more :crossx:
How bout now?

ROZ
10-04-2005, 04:10 PM
This guy will loose his job due to spending too much time on ***boat... He is a post w hore in the making :D

ROZ
10-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Damn, I thought that last post would have pushed it to 10....

ROZ
10-04-2005, 04:11 PM
How bout now?
Is this guy your drunk neighbor? :D

ROZ
10-04-2005, 04:12 PM
Finally :D

djunkie
10-04-2005, 04:12 PM
Is this guy your drunk neighbor? :D
I don't even think that guy knows what a computer is let alone the internet. :crossx:

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 04:14 PM
I don't even think that guy knows what a computer is let alone the internet. :crossx:
Can we see some more pics of him? :D
(new ones) :hammer2:

djunkie
10-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Can we see some more pics of him? :D
(new ones) :hammer2:
Sorry no new ones. I'll try and sneak a few tomorrow.

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 04:16 PM
:wink:
thanks
(only if he is drunk and stupid)

bunny 166
10-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Here is some avatar help for our friend uridiots....Because he doesn't have one, you know....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066Ego_by_piedee.jpg

pixilatedpussy
10-04-2005, 04:18 PM
He is mine!!! He is a drunk peeping Tom !!!!! :devil:

FMluvswater
10-04-2005, 04:19 PM
my page view is set high this is only page 5 for me.

djunkie
10-04-2005, 04:19 PM
thanks
(only if he is drunk and stupid)
Anything for you Deb :)

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Aparently not well enough. :idea: :D :D
Hi Barbie, nice to meet you. :D
Nice to meet you too!!! *WINK*

moneysucker
10-04-2005, 04:39 PM
I am not an idiot but I play one on TV. Everyone knows that info is in the tech threads and BS is in all the rest. :umm:

mickeyfinn
10-04-2005, 04:48 PM
Well here is my story, I have been in the boat world for some 30 years, most of my life, whether it was parker,havasu or the races. Just so you understand I'm not new to the sport just this site. I was very excited when I found this site approx 6 months ago but that has all changed !! For some odd reason at the time I started watching it on a semi regular basis there was actually some good info,advice,tips and news to be taken from the threads. but it did not take me long to figure out what this site is all about !!! for all the regular users its a tool to stroke your egos !
I call bullshit on most of this post. Over 30 years boating? That means you are old enough to have gone to school when education actually taught english, punctuation and grammar. I started correcting your post and then realized that you obviously made a mistake when you registered. I feel sure you meant to sign up as I'manidiot. Welcome to the boards!!!! Don't forget, your post is being graded and it looks like you failed.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2005, 04:54 PM
I am not an idiot but I play one on TV. Everyone knows that info is in the tech threads and BS is in all the rest. :umm:
Guess the tech-threads must be too complex and confusing for notanidiot, so he stays here in the Sandbar to look at girlie pix (well, seems to be more hung up on the "guylie" pix). :D

Redwing247
10-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Hey...hey...
I started hang around for girlie pics....

Redwing247
10-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Pixi P is one of my fav...

HOSS
10-05-2005, 07:35 AM
To think, I thought your post was going to be constructive, but I'm finging you to be a little hypocritical...
I think you should be more concerned with your 14yr old nephew posting pictures of his unit on "my space", than griping about our immaturity on this site... We know what we post is senslessand juvenile and makes us less productive at work, but it's fun :D
BTW, Is HOSS only 14 ? :D
You're right, starting this thread did enough for your ego....
PHUC YEW

OG'sBeanSack
10-05-2005, 07:38 AM
ROTF!!!
EZ now....Da boss (OG) says he gota surprise for da BeanSack....he gonna park him on YO CHIN!!! :) :) :) :)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/12505heloshota.JPG

OG'sBeanSack
10-05-2005, 07:39 AM
OG....who the hell is this beansac guy?? Do you know this person to allow the OG discrimination???
:idea: Speak only when spoken to. :idea:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/12505heloshota.JPG

RiverToysJas
10-05-2005, 08:15 AM
uridiots,
Welcome to the boards. I would like to break code, and invite you to OP6C on Lake Mohave, Oct 22nd. You really should consider coming out and meeting everyone in person. Like you said, there are some good people here. I think you'll understand it better, once you get know some of them off-line. :messedup:
Just like you started out only wanting to make one post.....soon you'll be putting up photos of your boat, and long travel car. Then shopping for 15" drop hitches for you new lift. Then pretty soon photos of your wife bumping nasties with some of the other wives.....it's all part of the natural progression....for some. ;)
Sadly, Others of us just get to put up photos of our boats. :( :D :D
Hope to see you @ OP6, I personally guarrentee you will have a good time....
RTJas :D

ROZ
10-05-2005, 09:03 AM
PHUC YEW
He seemed to be pround of his nephew posting his unit on "my Space", so I figured you were atleast related :D FALLUMP :D :D

cain129
10-05-2005, 09:11 AM
Welcome aboard I hope you enjoy your stay. Glad to have you aboard. Now say something about the Beaners.......I dare you. :D
VIVA SAPATA!

Mr. Crusader 83
10-05-2005, 03:32 PM
you know whats sad is that he probly doesnt have a boat, is 50 years old and, is one of the old bastards in the channel taking pics of under aged girls kissing.
D A M N I L O V E H A V A S U ! ! ! !
And just for the record i do have a lifted truck and a loud fast boat, so ....... lick my balls....
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
i go all the way to the river........................
you know what sucks is that summer is o v e r. What to do oh what to do.
i know we can all pic on the FNG ( ****in new guy )
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/2854crusader_sandbar_001.jpg

76ANTHONY
10-05-2005, 03:44 PM
you know whats sad is that he probly doesnt have a boat, is 50 years old and, is one of the old bastards in the channel taking pics of under aged girls kissing.
D A M N I L O V E H A V A S U ! ! ! !
And just for the record i do have a lifted truck and a loud fast boat, so ....... lick my balls....
i go all the way to the river........................
you know what sucks is that summer is o v e r. What to do oh what to do.
i know we can all pic on the FNG ( ****in new guy )
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/2854crusader_sandbar_001.jpg
NICE SET UP YOU GOT THERE :D

Debbolas
10-05-2005, 04:21 PM
VIVA SAPATA!
Sweetie, do you mean Zapata? :wink: