PDA

View Full Version : Fock'in funny...and something our nincompoop President would say

HammerDown
10-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Donald Rumsfeld was giving George his daily briefing. He concluded by saying, "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."
"OH NO!" George exclaimed. "That's terrible!" His staff sat stunned at this display of emotions, nervously watchingas he sat, head in hands.
Finally, George looked up and asked,"How many is a brazilian?"

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 03:46 PM
This same joke was posted a few days ago
as a blonde joke :D

FMluvswater
10-04-2005, 03:51 PM
So? It's funnier when HammerDown tells it. :wink: :D

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 05:23 PM
I wasn't arguing that point................... :D ya stalker :D

FMluvswater
10-04-2005, 05:35 PM
I wasn't arguing that point................... :D ya stalker :D
:D I am what I am! :D

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 05:38 PM
:D I am what I am! :D
K....................Pop Eye :D
lol, sorry I couldn't resist ( I yam what I yam)
lol :D
ahhhh, I crack myself up :D

FMluvswater
10-04-2005, 05:39 PM
K....................Pop Eye :D
lol, sorry I couldn't resist ( I yam what I yam)
lol :D
ahhhh, I crack myself up :D
And also me! LMAO! :D

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 05:40 PM
:wink:

FMluvswater
10-04-2005, 05:46 PM
btw HammerDown the use of "poop" in nincompoop did not escape my notice - I LMFAO even before I first opened the thread! :D
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,
~FM :smile:

Outnumbered
10-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Its funny how the media has done such a good job of bashing him for so long that people actually believe he is an uneducated idiot. The guy is sharper and more educated than you will ever be lead to believe if you rely on the liberal media to be your source. If he was such an idiot he would not be where he is now--twice. I know the thread is a joke but it just rubs me wrong when someone with undoubtedly less education than him calls him a nincompoop.
Dubbya's Resume:
Name: George Walker Bush
Birth date: July 6, 1946
Education: Bachelor's degree, Yale University, 1968; MBA, Harvard University, 1975
Military Service: Air National Guard, 1968-1973
Career: Founder/CEO of oil and gas company, 1975-1987; managing general partner, Texas Rangers baseball team, 1989-1998
Elected office: Texas governor, 1994-2000; U.S. president, elected 2000

FMluvswater
10-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Its funny how the media has done such a good job of bashing him for so long that people actually believe he is an uneducated idiot. The guy is sharper and more educated than you will ever be lead to believe if you rely on the liberal media to be your source. If he was such an idiot he would not be where he is now--twice. I know the thread is a joke but it just rubs me wrong when someone with undoubtedly less education than him calls him a nincompoop.
Dubbya's Resume:
Name: George Walker Bush
Birth date: July 6, 1946
Education: Bachelor's degree, Yale University, 1968; MBA, Harvard University, 1975
Military Service: Air National Guard, 1968-1973
Career: Founder/CEO of oil and gas company, 1975-1987; managing general partner, Texas Rangers baseball team, 1989-1998
Elected office: Texas governor, 1994-2000; U.S. president, elected 2000
That's all well and good but he's neither perfect nor infallible - he messes up just like anybody else. :smile: That's why the joke is funny.

Outnumbered
10-04-2005, 06:12 PM
That's all well and good but he's neither perfect nor infallible - he messes up just like anybody else. :smile: That's why the joke is funny.
I have no problem with the joke. It is funny. Read my post again.

Code4
10-04-2005, 06:16 PM
I know the thread is a joke but it just rubs me wrong when someone with undoubtedly less education than him calls him a nincompoop.
So I guess all jokes should not be told unless they are absolutely true? I have less formal education than him, and I also think nincompoop was wrong. He acts more like an dumb*ass sometimes. :D

Outnumbered
10-04-2005, 06:17 PM
So I guess all jokes should not be told unless they are absolutely true? I have less formal education than him, and I also think nincompoop was wrong. He acts more like an idiot. :D
I guess you didn't read my post either.

FMluvswater
10-04-2005, 06:18 PM
I have no problem with the joke. It is funny. Read my post again.
Oh I understood your post just fine I just don't happen to agree with what you think. "Dubbya" is not above anybody in any way shape or form nor is he beneath anyone - he is exactly the same as you, me, HammerDown or anybody else. It's okay for us to call each other silly names. He's not a God. :smile:

Outnumbered
10-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Oh I understood your post just fine I just don't happen to agree with what you think. "Dubbya" is not above anybody in any way shape or form nor is he beneath anyone - he is exactly the same as you, me, HammerDown or anybody else. It's okay for us to call each other silly names. He's not a God. :smile:
I'ts called respect, which no one seems to have anymore.

FMluvswater
10-04-2005, 06:26 PM
I'ts called respect, which no one seems to have anymore.
Well that word is subjective IMO. I respect the man's humanity and I respect the fact that he is as much at the mercy of his human nature, as any of us. :smile:

Outnumbered
10-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Well that word is subjective IMO. I respect the man's humanity and I respect the fact that he is as much at the mercy of his human nature, as any of us. :smile:
No, its not really subjective. If I called you a wh@re, it would be disrespectful.

FMluvswater
10-04-2005, 06:33 PM
No, its not really subjective. If I called you a wh@re, it would be disrespectful.
:eek: Not if it was true! :wink: :D

bellababe
10-04-2005, 06:46 PM
HA!!! LOL!!!! I have heard that joke before and I love it!!
Hey Outnumbered, chill out.... its just a joke. We are all entitled to our opinions even if we think the prez is a doofus!!

LUVNLIFE
10-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Yea but in the joke a couple of days ago Bush was a blonde women :D

Outnumbered
10-04-2005, 06:53 PM
HA!!! LOL!!!! I have heard that joke before and I love it!!
Hey Outnumbered, chill out.... its just a joke. We are all entitled to our opinions even if we think the prez is a doofus!!
Again, I have no problem with the joke.

Outnumbered
10-04-2005, 06:53 PM
:eek: Not if it was true! :wink: :D
Nice. :D

FMluvswater
10-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Nice. :D
:D http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/thankyou.gif :wink: