PDA

View Full Version : playboy mansion pics!!!

Nord
10-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Follow this link and the pics are throughout the thread, I still have more I'll post manana!!!!
http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6664
You will have to click on a couple of the links because I messed up!
:rollside:

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 07:19 PM
I want to see the bunny ears, and gloves, and tail, but it won' let me in :hammer2:

Nord
10-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Well, I don't know then, I' guess I'll have to figure it out!

Kilrtoy
10-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Hey Nord how much did it cost you to get in, or did someone have some comp tixs....Nice pics.... :)

Mrs.Racer277
10-04-2005, 07:22 PM
I want to see the bunny ears, and gloves, and tail, but it won' let me in :hammer2:
I saw bunny's with tails. ;)
Great pics Nord. Lucky you!

Nord
10-04-2005, 07:29 PM
Hey Nord how much did it cost you to get in, or did someone have some comp tixs....Nice pics.... :)
Neither!!! No tickets, it was a private party!
My buddy (in the pictures) works for Skyy Vodka and asked if I could go, they made me stand in front of a couple playmates and they approved!!! Thank God!!
:D :D
I might be going back too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll post more pics tomorrow!
Can you make the link easier for people to access??

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-04-2005, 07:31 PM
LOL! Did Jordy ban you so you wouldn't be able to talk about your boat over there???

Nord
10-04-2005, 07:34 PM
LOL! Did Jordy ban you so you wouldn't be able to talk about your boat over there???
lol, I don't want to repost all the pics over here, so hopefully I can figure it out tomorrow with more pics

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-04-2005, 07:39 PM
lol, I don't want to repost all the pics over here, so hopefully I can figure it out tomorrow with more pics
Sorry! I was referring to Deb. I know you're not banned (yet! ) Seems a lot of people irritate him lately. I forgot about your little incident. :boxingguy
Cool pics, thanks for sharing them. Looks like a night to remember. I liked the winking one also. That chick looked like she meant business :idea:

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 08:01 PM
ya know, I hadn't thought about that, but you could be right :wink:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566maxine.jpg

JackieV
10-04-2005, 10:15 PM
I know I can't see anything...would like to...but can'y see anything.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
10-05-2005, 06:55 AM
they made me stand in front of a couple playmates and they approved!!! Thank God!!
would there be anything more demoralizing then getting turned away from a bunch of playboy bunnies???? that would suck!