PDA

View Full Version : Lubricant problem.

HCS
10-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Does this guy have a problem????? :D :notam:
Ok, so ive lived with my girl for over 2 years now and ive recently come to suspect that she might be cheating on me !!! She works at wendys as a manager and since shes a salary pay shes getting transfered to another store. She usually is the closing manager and she usually used to get home at 2 a.m. maybe 2:30 at the latest whenever she stopped off at a store. Well, ever since she found out shes getting transfered, she was getting home at 4 a.m. or later. her excuse for coming home later was that she has to spend more time with her friend Monica that's also a manager there with her. She did that for 3 days str8. Ok, so shes on vacation now with her family, but everytime she leaves on vacation we have sex. She has always bitched about the entrance being kinda dry, so we bought lubricant ( i wish i could show it but she took the camera). Its the "K-Y touch massage" its a 2in 1 warming bodymassage+ personal lubricant. So we used it for the first time and i expected it go in easy.... well it went in tooooo easy!!! i barely felt anything . So right when i went in I immediately started thinking of the looseness and of the 3 days she been coming 2 hours later. So thinking of that obviously made me loose my hornyness and I stopped. Her reaction was "whats wrong honey" I said "nothing" so then i got off the bed and took the condom off.
My question is: does lubricant make the entrance that much looser? i seriously barely felt anything !!! or is she flucking someone else?
Also about her friend Monica. Ever since shes been working there shes been great friends with her and now she is her best friend. Some info on Monica: she's 27,she's married, has 3 kids, and has about 3-4 boyfriends on the side !!! So recently my girl told me that most of her boyfriends thought that her and Monica were too close. So then she asked me if i thought the same, and i said FLUCK YEA UR TOO DAMN CLOSE !!!. so then she asked me why, but i never said anything cause i was watching my favorite show and didnt want to continue talking. but here are the reasons why i dont like her:
1- whenever i do something bad she gos to her and sais what a piece of shit i am.
2- she's about 10 years older than her.
3- she spends more time with her than she does with me and our son.
4- they talk to damn much about our relationship. shit i think Monica knows more about our relationship than i do !!!
Am i wrong for not liking her? i dont think so.

Scape Goat
10-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Time to call cheaters,

Liberator TJ1984
10-05-2005, 05:09 AM
Sounds like she's been spending too much time in the pits with the "Moose Dick" Racing Team :D

sxpilot
10-05-2005, 05:23 AM
Sounds like she's been spending too much time in the pits with the "Moose Dick" Racing Team :D
I was thinking the same thing...time to find out the truth...asking here will not give you that either
Your Gut is usualy right

OGShocker
10-05-2005, 05:36 AM
My question is: does lubricant make the entrance that much looser? i seriously barely felt anything !!! or is she flucking someone else?
He might just wanna tighten his grip.

JetBoatRich
10-05-2005, 06:19 AM
Dump her :cry:

MagicMtnDan
10-05-2005, 06:20 AM
Just asking the question means you know there's a real problem.
Life is too short to put up with that shit. Any woman that treats her man like that isn't into him that much.
You can either try and catch her cheating or you can simply call her on it or, the other choice is, get rid of her and find yourself a woman who loves you and wants you. Like I said, life is too short to spend time with a woman who can't be trusted and doesn't give you 100%.
Good luck

Jbb
10-05-2005, 09:21 AM
Once trust is gone......all hope is lost....

HCS
10-05-2005, 10:51 AM
I would have straight out asked her if she was sniffing pussy.

LAFD
10-05-2005, 10:57 AM
just ask. if you dont trust her now than the relationship isnt gunna last anyway. might as well end it now and not waste anymore time.

IMPATIENT 1
10-05-2005, 11:33 AM
GO TO RADIO SHACK AND BUY THERE LITTLE PHONE TAP DEVICE,BUY A VOICE ACTIVATED MICRO RECORDER AND HOOK IT UP TO YOUR PHONE LINE.EVERY TIME THE RECEIVER IS PICKED UP OR TURNED ON IT WILL START RECORDING.SHE WON'T CENSOR HERSELF ON THE PHONE IF SHE THINKS NOONE'S LISTENIN.GOOD LUCK BRO,SOUNDS LIKE PROBS ARE ON THE WAY. :squiggle:

meaniam
10-05-2005, 01:50 PM
i had a boss at 1 of the dealerships i worked for. he did that phone tap shit and he has been married and divorced 7 times. this man is like 50 or older has 6 fingers max and he get 20 to 30 old hot tail all the time in there and he is now rotating stock often. women naturally have abilty and desire to talk shit about their relationships. it happens all the time. they get confortable with hearing their co workers crying about bullshit. then they feel the need to fit in. i told my lady that our fights are no ones buissness. and if she needs to say something to the ladies, just tell them my johnson is huge. most of these hoes that gab. are very flirtatious. it builds my ego...........

MsDrmr
10-05-2005, 01:57 PM
I'm sorry to say it, but they are right, if you already don't trust her, then weather or not she is cheating, you both have things that need to be worked out....work them out now before it's too late (if it's not too late already) I believe in Marriage and commitment (even when your living together and there is a child involved) do what you can to make it work unless you are both hurt beyond repair
just my .02

h2oski2fast
10-05-2005, 02:00 PM
The one she's hanging out with........Well, his name is not Monica.

BADASS38CHEVY
10-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Does this guy have a problem????? :D :notam:
Ok, so ive lived with my girl for over 2 years now and ive recently come to suspect that she might be cheating on me !!! She works at wendys as a manager and since shes a salary pay shes getting transfered to another store. She usually is the closing manager and she usually used to get home at 2 a.m. maybe 2:30 at the latest whenever she stopped off at a store. Well, ever since she found out shes getting transfered, she was getting home at 4 a.m. or later. her excuse for coming home later was that she has to spend more time with her friend Monica that's also a manager there with her. She did that for 3 days str8. Ok, so shes on vacation now with her family, but everytime she leaves on vacation we have sex. She has always bitched about the entrance being kinda dry, so we bought lubricant ( i wish i could show it but she took the camera). Its the "K-Y touch massage" its a 2in 1 warming bodymassage+ personal lubricant. So we used it for the first time and i expected it go in easy.... well it went in tooooo easy!!! i barely felt anything . So right when i went in I immediately started thinking of the looseness and of the 3 days she been coming 2 hours later. So thinking of that obviously made me loose my hornyness and I stopped. Her reaction was "whats wrong honey" I said "nothing" so then i got off the bed and took the condom off.
Also about her friend Monica. Ever since shes been working there shes been great friends with her and now she is her best friend. Some info on Monica: she's 27,she's married, has 3 kids, and has about 3-4 boyfriends on the side !!! So recently my girl told me that most of her boyfriends thought that her and Monica were too close. So then she asked me if i thought the same, and i said FLUCK YEA UR TOO DAMN CLOSE !!!. so then she asked me why, but i never said anything cause i was watching my favorite show and didnt want to continue talking. but here are the reasons why i dont like her:
1- whenever i do something bad she gos to her and sais what a piece of shit i am.
2- she's about 10 years older than her.
3- she spends more time with her than she does with me and our son.
4- they talk to damn much about our relationship. shit i think Monica knows more about our relationship than i do !!!
Am i wrong for not liking her? i dont think so.
hi this is mrs badass my opinion is the ky gel will not make here vagina hole bigger but easier to get in. Just because its easier to get in does mean she having sex maybe she has toys that shes inserting and you should not dislike the girl the problem is your girlfriend you should tell her that you dont like her to tell monica your problems monica is only listening to what your girl is telling her. You need to talk to your GF and ask her!! then assuming, and you can be worried about nothing Good luck

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-05-2005, 03:33 PM
hi this is mrs badass my opinion is the ky gel will not make here vagina hole bigger but easier to get in. Just because its easier to get in does mean she having sex maybe she has toys that shes inserting and you should not dislike the girl the problem is your girlfriend you should tell her that you dont like her to tell monica your problems monica is only listening to what your girl is telling her. You need to talk to your GF and ask her!! then assuming, and you can be worried about nothing Good luck
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Am I the only person who noticed this line?
So then she asked me if i thought the same, and i said FLUCK YEA UR TOO DAMN CLOSE !!!. so then she asked me why, but i never said anything cause i was watching my favorite show and didnt want to continue talking. but here are the reasons why i dont like her:
Yes, the chick is cheating, and this is why.
Brian, may I?
http://www.recoilmag.com/news/grfx/area_husband_pretends_0702.jpg
Funny, HCS, where'd you get the letter from?

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Brian, may I?
LMFAO!!!!!

Biglue
10-05-2005, 04:45 PM
If you are insecure over it because of other than normal behavior/circumstances try seeing wether it's you who's insecurity first if not you will create circumstances that could deteriote (sp) your relationship.
One thing many people have in common is creating a villain of their spouse or girlfriend at their conveniance when talking to a friend or person outside the realationship. The friend will always part with party they are closer to.
As far as your situation I think that the later arrivals from work at that time of night are very questionable. I think you need to see for yourself wether or not she is at work from the time she gets off to the time she arrives home. Once you are certain you can make your next move which IMO should be leaving her. Once you know she is cheating on you the uncertainty of the situation will not bother you as much. Just my .02.

HCS
10-05-2005, 07:35 PM
Brian, may I?
I came across it on a work related web site in the "off topic" section.
I laughed when I read it, so I thought you guys would think it was entertaining also. :D
He sounds like a lost sole to me. :D
Your post cracks me up! LMAO!!!
Classic.

meaniam
10-10-2005, 09:39 AM
hell if you do leave her becuase she is unfaithful. you will always know youll proably have some on the side. while you do the dating scene.

Boa1277
10-10-2005, 09:52 AM
I always listen to my gut feeling, everytime I try and second guess myself it has come back and bit me. If you truly think she is cheating then she probably is, even if she isnt your next question should be do I trust her.

GHT
10-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Just asking the question means you know there's a real problem.
Life is too short to put up with that shit. Any woman that treats her man like that isn't into him that much.
You can either try and catch her cheating or you can simply call her on it or, the other choice is, get rid of her and find yourself a woman who loves you and wants you. Like I said, life is too short to spend time with a woman who can't be trusted and doesn't give you 100%.
Good luck
Gotta agree with MMD.... There is another girl / lady out there that will treat you better..

SnakeWrench
10-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Dude, jast tell her, " Babe, if somethings goin on, I just wat to watch"
Problem cured

Charley
10-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Ok.... So shes alot looser ...hmmmm maybe Monica is an epileptic midget :2purples:

Man-de-lone
10-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Toys. BIG toys.

NorCal Gameshow
10-10-2005, 11:41 AM
tell him to p.m. hooligan.... he'll know what to do :D