PDA

View Full Version : Can you read this? Olny srmat poelpe can.

BajaMike
10-05-2005, 10:23 AM
thought this was interesting. Can you read this?
Olny srmat poelpe can.
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
:rollside: :confused: :rollside: :confused: :rollside: :confused:

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-05-2005, 10:25 AM
Thats weird!!!! It's true though I guess......

MAINEVENT
10-05-2005, 10:25 AM
i raed it dnam im smrat :p

HocusPocus
10-05-2005, 10:26 AM
i never thought of that... but it seems to be true. :) thats basically how the speed reading courses teach you to read faster. also when typing your not suppose to type each letter but each word as a whole. :D

riverbound
10-05-2005, 10:27 AM
Guess Im smart.

Flashover
10-05-2005, 10:29 AM
That was cool.. :crossx:

76ANTHONY
10-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Olny srmat poelpe can.
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
DAM THAT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD WRITE

AZKC
10-05-2005, 10:46 AM
i never thought of that... but it seems to be true. :) thats basically how the speed reading courses teach you to read faster. also when typing your not suppose to type each letter but each word as a whole. :D
I get grief constantly from the Mrs on me typing like that, :D I tell her I can read it just fine :mix:

RiverToysJas
10-05-2005, 10:48 AM
That's cool. Read it at the slow pace I read everything, no problem!
RTJas :D

spectras only
10-05-2005, 11:03 AM
I can read it no prob ,because I'm an immigrant of course :D
How bout reading this :supp: :D >
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20050929/ts_alt_afp/afplifestyleflorida_050929191421

a catered life
10-05-2005, 01:48 PM
looks like a memo from my boss :(

thirtyfourdd
10-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Olny srmat poelpe can.
Sure glad to know--I'm NOT a dumb blonde--No more dumb blonde jokes for me--LOL-- :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

MsDrmr
10-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Yeah,,,I got it!!!

my21advantage
10-05-2005, 03:27 PM
I didn't think my IQ was that high :jawdrop:

Ultrafied
10-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Srue wsih thta I colud hvae raed it, but oh well ......

H20 Toie
10-05-2005, 05:22 PM
wow i learn something every day

topless
10-07-2005, 12:23 PM
DAM THAT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD WRITE
He got it from your latest drunk post.

pixilatedpussy
10-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Olny srmat poelpe can.
Wow!! No prob here either! Crazy!

NICE PAIR
10-07-2005, 12:26 PM
"W O W" :D

AzLakeLizard
10-07-2005, 12:26 PM
boy.. and I thought I was having issues reading our work news letter.. this one was a breeze! :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-07-2005, 12:49 PM
I'm light dislexic.............so it was easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Kachina26
10-07-2005, 03:26 PM
If you had to read what my service advisors wrote, you would understand why that was so easy for me :D