PDA

View Full Version : Taco NIght in Orange County

jasonwtc
10-05-2005, 12:33 PM
tonight i will be going to Freds on main street in huntington beach its cheap big tacos good beer and fine women. we should be getting there about 8 if you are around that area you should come by

riverbound
10-05-2005, 12:36 PM
tonight i will be going to Freds on main street in huntington beach its cheap big tacos good beer and fine women. we should be getting there about 8 if you are around that area you should come by
Where in HB do you live??? Im off Warner and PCH.
Sounds like a plan to me count me in.

jasonwtc
10-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Where in HB do you live??? Im off Warner and PCH.
Sounds like a plan to me count me in.
edwards and slater right next to central park

pixilatedpussy
10-05-2005, 12:38 PM
Say hi to my brother! :D

jasonwtc
10-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Say hi to my brother! :D
whos your brother

pixilatedpussy
10-05-2005, 12:50 PM
whos your brother
Dave Duncan

NOTALENT
10-05-2005, 12:53 PM
fock...I have a double header softball game tonight...how about tommorow as well??? or maybe The Brewery?? :D

riverbound
10-05-2005, 12:56 PM
fock...I have a double header softball game tonight...how about tommorow as well??? or maybe The Brewery?? :D
Ditch the game and come drink.....ITs not like you are going to become a Professional soft ball player :hammer2:

jasonwtc
10-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Dave Duncan
don't know dave duncan

NOTALENT
10-05-2005, 01:09 PM
Ditch the game and come drink.....ITs not like you are going to become a Professional soft ball player :hammer2:
Hell no I love softball.. and as for becoming a professional....im on my way.. :D I will be joining my cousins team "Matco" beginning next season. There one of the top teams in the U.S :clover:

mondorally
10-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Dave Duncan
Holy sh!t. Did you used to live on Shetland?
Justin

riverbound
10-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Hell no I love softball.. and as for becoming a professional....im on my way.. :D I will be joining my cousins team "Matco" beginning next season. There one of the top teams in the U.S :clover:
How much does a Pro softball player make?? Never knew there were enough people interested in it to actually make some money..... I aways thought it was for those guys that never went anywhere after Highschool ball and just cant let go...guess I wil have to go see a game someday. :confused:

BajaMike
10-05-2005, 02:18 PM
I'm going to Fred's in Laguna Niguel.....like you said "cheap women....I mean cheap tacos, good beer, and lots of fine women"....what more could you ask for?? :D :D
:eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

jasonwtc
10-05-2005, 02:25 PM
I'm going to Fred's in Laguna Niguel.....like you said "cheap women....I mean cheap tacos, good beer, and lots of fine women"....what more could you ask for?? :D :D
:eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:
how is the laguna niguel one haven't been there yet

BajaMike
10-05-2005, 02:33 PM
how is the laguna niguel one haven't been there yet
It's cool....Tuesday nights are packed.....lots of girls!!
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

NOTALENT
10-05-2005, 03:30 PM
How much does a Pro softball player make?? Never knew there were enough people interested in it to actually make some money..... I aways thought it was for those guys that never went anywhere after Highschool ball and just cant let go...guess I wil have to go see a game someday. :confused:.
haha..not enough to survive...It is very alive right now..and its alot of fun and very competitive. But there are alot of percs...traveling, free clothes, gear, equipment etc..in our last tournament this past weekend..a few guys on our team were hitting 400+ yards..no B.S.. clear onto another fields infield Diagonally across from us!!! I was amazed. Its alot of fun though to play ball and drink beer all day! I plan on startint another team hopefully on friday nights or thursday...

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-05-2005, 03:37 PM
haha..not enough to survive...It is very alive right now..and its alot of fun and very competitive. But there are alot of percs...traveling, free clothes, gear, equipment etc..in our last tournament this past weekend..a few guys on our team were hitting 400+ yards..no B.S.. clear onto another fields infield Diagonally across from us!!! I was amazed. Its alot of fun though to play ball and drink beer all day! I plan on startint another team hopefully on friday nights or thursday...
400 yards or feet?

NOTALENT
10-05-2005, 03:39 PM
400 yards or feet?
haha..GEEZ!! Damn it!! second time I did that... :D ft... I must have been playing football with a bat... :hammerhea

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-05-2005, 03:40 PM
haha..GEEZ!! Damn it!! second time I did that... :D ft... I must have been playing football with a bat... :hammerhea
I knew you werent playing ball with God :D :D

NOTALENT
10-05-2005, 03:44 PM
I knew you werent playing ball with God :D :D
haha..they were cranking them though... :D definatley a goal im going to try and reach...good thing im bulking... :D

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-05-2005, 03:46 PM
haha..they were cranking them though... :D definatley a goal im going to try and reach...good thing im bulking... :D
400 Feet I totally beleve, there is guys at feild of dreams out here that can hit the ball pretty far.

pixilatedpussy
10-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Holy sh!t. Did you used to live on Shetland?
Justin
Yes I did.............how the hell are you Justin??? :D