PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Houses

Waist Deep
10-05-2005, 05:35 PM
Who has the best? Oh BTW, I'm taking my 10 year old.

pixilatedpussy
10-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Who has the best? Oh BTW, I'm taking my 10 year old.
Hey......we have taken ours to one in the local area! Sometimes Anaheim stadium has one...but probably not this year with the playoffs??? Check your local paper or Pennysaver!!! :D

Water Romper
10-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Word of wisdom… :idea:
If your with kids younger than 18, stay away from Knotts Scary Farm, it’s not that the haunted “rooms” are to frightening, it’s the crowed that attends. I have worked there and the weapons, drugs, alcohol and racial tension is unbelievable… :boxingguy :lightsabe :boxingguy :lightsabe :boxingguy :lightsabe
Not a place for children. :supp:

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Word of wisdom… :idea:
If your with kids younger than 18, stay away from Knotts Scary Farm, it’s not that the haunted “rooms” are to frightening, it’s the crowed that attends. I have worked there and the weapons, drugs, alcohol and racial tension is unbelievable… :boxingguy :lightsabe :boxingguy :lightsabe :boxingguy :lightsabe
Not a place for children. :supp:
I agree. My friend's daughter is 8 years old. He had to put his foot down with her crazy mother because she wanted to take her there! To top it all off she KNOWS that their daughter is super scared of that kind of stuff. :burningm: I guess it's a case to case basis depending on the child.
21Daytona - not sure. Check your local paper. Have fun wherever you go :D

JetBoatRich
10-06-2005, 01:01 PM
The prison in Lancaster puts one together for free :rolleyes: always a long line, last year m daughter and I went and it was awesome :wink: we paid $10 for another one the night before, near JetHawk Stadium, I can never get my money back :argue:

Waist Deep
10-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the advice on Knotts, I've never been, but it did cross my mind.