PDA

View Full Version : Dateline

Boat Loan Guy
05-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Is anyone watching dateline on chanel 4? Damn there are some sick people out in the world. :mad:

Knucklehead
05-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Those two that talked about it had some seriouse mental problems, well they all did...Sick bastards, that idiot even watched the previouse shows...

EXTRMBT
05-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Watched it! Those are some sick fockers. The funny thing is they all act like nothing is wrong plus they all say there to talk not have sex. yeah right. My favorite was the guy that showed up with is little boy.
I say hang em' :mad: :mad: :mad:

KineticoH20
05-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Watched it! Those are some sick fockers. The funny thing is they all act like nothing is wrong plus they all say there to talk not have sex. yeah right. My favorite was the guy that showed up with is little boy.
I say hang em' :mad: :mad: :mad:
And you wonder why society is going to hell, and these pervs are everywhere. For those of us that have young kids especially girls, watch them like a hawk. They should castrate all these mfs!

KineticoH20
05-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Is anyone watching dateline on chanel 4? Damn there are some sick people out in the world. :mad:
OMG a guy just showed up with his 5 yr old kid. WTF is wrong with these guys, they have no redeeming qualities, JUST SHOOT THE BASTARDS.

me4drvr
05-10-2006, 09:23 PM
I don't see anything wrong with a new law that would hang these pervs (and any others) by their peckers from a tree and have every honest hard working parent take a whack them with a bat like a pinyata.

Kilrtoy
05-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Shows on this are starting to get old.....
almost Jerry springer now

KineticoH20
05-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Apparently you don't have young kids, because I don't care how hokie they make it, after all the networks only want ratings, ass long as they keep putting these pervs in jail and start getting throgh to more parents to tke a more active role in what thier kids do.

me4drvr
05-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Apparently you don't have young kids, because I don't care how hokie they make it, after all the networks only want ratings, ass long as they keep putting these pervs in jail and start getting throgh to more parents to tke a more active role in what thier kids do.
They did a sting for Dateline out in Mira Loma a while back... they set up the Transfer station right by the new Best Buy off Limonite. Didn't know what they (Sheriff's dept.) were all doing out there with a trailer and all, looked like a DUI staging area, then saw it on the TV show. Apparently none of the pervs were from the local area, so I guess that's good ???

doesitfloat?
05-10-2006, 09:51 PM
F that, Kilr. Jerry Springer type shows are lame. This is the real deal. They should run these shows every damn night on all channels...might keep some of these sick animals from hurting more kids.

HammerDown
05-11-2006, 01:35 AM
F that, Kilr. Jerry Springer type shows are lame. This is the real deal. They should run these shows every damn night on all channels...might keep some of these sick animals from hurting more kids.
I concur.

Kilrtoy
05-12-2006, 12:25 AM
RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
If you only knew how much the feds, state and local officals do to catch these asholes you would be amazed...... That is why you should not let your KIDS on myspace. When my kids are on the internet IM AM SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO THEM....

KineticoH20
05-12-2006, 09:32 AM
RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
If you only knew how much the feds, state and local officals do to catch these asholes you would be amazed...... That is why you should not let your KIDS on myspace. When my kids are on the internet IM AM SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO THEM....
Same here!