PDA

View Full Version : My ears are still ringing.... WHAT A F'KN SHOW!!!!

Jordy
10-06-2005, 11:45 PM
Just got home from Motley Crue and all I can say, if it comes to your town, GO SEE IT!!!!!!! Probably tied in my top 2 rock shows, with the other being Guns'n'Roses on the Use Your Illusion concert back in the early 90's. It was unreal. I gave it two thumbs up and I'm off to bed. I'm about 3/4 hoarse and 1/2 deaf right now. :D :D :D

2Driver
10-07-2005, 05:38 AM
Sounds like you had a great time.
Brought back memories of your youth I bet :D :D

MagicMtnDan
10-07-2005, 05:51 AM
I'm guessing that you didn't see Honeyman there :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-07-2005, 06:40 AM
That is awesome Jordy. :) Old School but I still like them. :wink:

Craig
10-07-2005, 08:15 AM
Yeah Jordy, I saw them this spring at Desert Sky and they were great!

Jordy
10-07-2005, 08:20 AM
I'm still blown away from the show. They played for I'd bet, 3 hours. No opening act. Tommy Lee's drum solo was unreal as well. He was flying from platform to platform 100' off the stage. AMAZING!!!!
Hey Dia, it doesn't really bring back my youth as much as it would yours. :D
The best part was the people that you could tell lived for the 80's metal band tours and still had all their outfits from back then. There were some killer mulletts, Aqua-net frozen hair, ripped up acid washed jeans. No cameras allowed though or I would have been all over it. :D

76ANTHONY
10-07-2005, 08:51 AM
jordy's A Huge Rockerman :d

76ANTHONY
10-07-2005, 08:53 AM
DID YOU TRY TO FEATHER YOUR HAIR??? :D
j/k i do hear they put on a hell of a show :D

MKEELINE
10-07-2005, 08:58 AM
I'm going Fri. I was never a huge "Crue" fan, but it sounds like it will be a good show. Now if I can just remember where I put my mocassin boots and torn acid washed jeans I'm set.

Mrs. casean
10-07-2005, 09:00 AM
I'm still blown away from the show. They played for I'd bet, 3 hours. No opening act. Tommy Lee's drum solo was unreal as well. He was flying from platform to platform 100' off the stage. AMAZING!!!!
The best part was the people that you could tell lived for the 80's metal band tours and still had all their outfits from back then. There were some killer mulletts, Aqua-net frozen hair, ripped up acid washed jeans. No cameras allowed though or I would have been all over it. :D
OMG how awsome! I loved the 80's. Though I was young :D I have the Motley Crue CD in the truck and I blast that shit. I love it! And I still listen to Def Leppard and other hair bands from the 80's. I love it! I'm jealous Jordy! ;)

barbigrl
10-07-2005, 09:04 AM
I would love to go to one of their shows!! I read their autobiography (I can't think of the name at the moment) needless to say it was A GREAT book!!!! I suggest reading it if you are a fan!!!

76ANTHONY
10-07-2005, 09:10 AM
I would love to go to one of their shows!! I read their autobiography (I can't think of the name at the moment) needless to say it was A GREAT book!!!! I suggest reading it if you are a fan!!!
you cant remember the book name that took you 3 years to read :D :D
so let me get this straight, your not good with big numbers or names, got it :p :messedup:

AZJD
10-07-2005, 09:18 AM
You guys r gonna have to type louder, I have a slight ringing in my ears and i don't know who was louder last night......Vince or Jordy lol :D

Jordy
10-07-2005, 09:22 AM
You guys r gonna have to type louder, I have a slight ringing in my ears and i don't know who was louder last night......Vince or Jordy lol :D
Hey, at least I didn't sound like a 12 year old with my voice cracking at the drive thru last night. :D :D :D

AZJD
10-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Hey, at least I didn't sound like a 12 year old with my voice cracking at the drive thru last night. :D :D :D
I've aged a couple of years overnight and i now sound like a 14yr old :squiggle:

Mrs.Racer277
10-07-2005, 09:24 AM
Hey hush! :D

AZJD
10-07-2005, 09:25 AM
Werent we in your White GM product last night :devil:

Jordy
10-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Werent we in your White GM product last night :devil:
No jackass. We took the lowered purple GM product, not the lifted white one. You must have been drunk. :notam: :D

OG'sBeanSack
10-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Did Tommy break out the Tittie Cam? Some funny shiat in CA when I saw 'em.

MOBrien
10-07-2005, 11:51 AM
damn, you beat me to it. Saw them in Sacramento about 2 months ago. Tommy's drum solo was killer and the platform flying was classic Crue. The tittie cam stole the show. Tons of breasts on the jumbotrons!
Agreed Jordy, fantastic show....loud as hell.

Jordy
10-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Yes he did. GREAT STUFF!!! There was a kid, probably 14 or so a row in front of us and a couple seats down and his face lit up everytime boobies popped up on the screen. It was hilarious. :eek:
Tommy and his "Oh shit" comments were funny too. They were all up there pounding beers through the whole show. Tommy broke out a bottle of Jager towards the end. :2purples:
Oh and the show started off with Vince stage diving on to some guy that threw something at him and beating his ass. Don't know if that was staged or not but it was classic. :D :D :D