PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

Waldo
05-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Who just got voted off???
I talking with my dad on the phone and spaced out...

VEGASBABY
05-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Chris Daughtry, my wife is pissed!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Man that was a shocker!
:idea:
Mine is REALLY pissed & still biatching about it as this second !
:cry:

Waldo
05-10-2006, 08:49 PM
No way!!! Thanks for the result.

VEGASBABY
05-10-2006, 08:50 PM
No kiddin, I thought for sure the chick was gone with last nites performance.

VEGASBABY
05-10-2006, 08:52 PM
No way!!! Thanks for the result.No prob.

JetBoatRich
05-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Watched the beginning shows, I did not pick the few couple left :argue:

KineticoH20
05-10-2006, 08:55 PM
LOL mine is too :cry:

FMluvswater
05-10-2006, 08:56 PM
I'm still in shock also. WHEN Chris puts out an album I'll buy it. Chris Daughtry is gone from Idol but I won't soon forget that voice. Damn.

RitcheyRch
05-11-2006, 04:13 AM
We were thinking the same thing. Even Simon thought the chick was going to be leaving and he is usually dead on. Did you see the look on Simon's face? He was in shock. He will definitely be putting out an album before we know it.
QUOTE=VEGASBABY]No kiddin, I thought for sure the chick was gone with last nites performance.[/QUOTE]

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
05-11-2006, 04:58 AM
That was a total shock looking at Chris on stage when they said his name he was like WTF and to make it worse they stated none of his family was there last night. I don't know if I can watch this show anymore everyone lft they are good but Chris is above all of them with that pure rock voice now we are lft to watch pop stars :yuk: :yuk:

BigDoug
05-11-2006, 05:03 AM
Talor hicks all the way. :)

05-11-2006, 05:08 AM
Stop causing trouble :D Hows it going long time no see :idea:

voodoomedman
05-11-2006, 05:12 AM
That really sucks. I was hoping he would win. I didn't think he would win because he's not a pop singer but I was hoping he would win. I hope this gave him enough fame to where he can go put out an album and make some coin. His voice was great. Maybe he didn't have the range that girl had but I think he had the most overal talent and his voice was fresh and awesome. Now I hope Taylor wins but I don't think he will either. He is great if he sticks to harmonica bluesy stuff like he auditioned with. Other stuff he just sounds like a great karaoke singer.

BigDoug
05-11-2006, 05:19 AM
Diane, how the heck are you ? we are doing great, super busy. :)

RitcheyRch
05-11-2006, 05:27 AM
Thats who I am hoping wins. Gotta give it to the gray haired guy...LMAO

05-11-2006, 06:04 AM
Diane, how the heck are you ? we are doing great, super busy. :)
We are doing great we have to make plans for the summer to meet up

DelawareDave
05-11-2006, 06:06 AM
So is mine, too! Said she isn't going to watch the show anymore.

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
05-11-2006, 06:21 AM
Do you guys watch this show on your own free will, or do your old ladies make you? I can't stand that s*it. :yuk:

Keithb87
05-11-2006, 06:22 AM
I'm still in shock also. WHEN Chris puts out an album I'll buy it. Chris Daughtry is gone from Idol but I won't soon forget that voice. Damn.
Is it the voice that you won't forget or the look? Come on FM. I know what you were watching. :) :rollside:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
05-11-2006, 06:41 AM
I'm not sure if I'm more upset that Chris was voted off OR that Elliott has a better chance of winning!

OnlyMoney
05-11-2006, 07:28 AM
I'm not sure if I'm more upset that Chris was voted off OR that Elliott has a better chance of winning!
I could NOT agree more! :mad: That Elliott guy looks like Shrek and he has no charisma. Maybe he can sing, but he's just not an attention grabber. Poor Chris. :cry: He'll be fine though. What a great guy all around taking care of his wife and family.

jbtrailerjim
05-11-2006, 07:33 AM
I guess the women like Chris Daughtry. My wife was pissed off when he got voted off last night. She doesn't even want to watch the show anymore.

Ziggy
05-11-2006, 07:48 AM
I predicted Chris would win it the day I watched his audition.....can't believe he got the lowest votes :rolleyes:
Taylor is good and has great stage presence. He's the best of them left.

welk2party
05-11-2006, 08:42 AM
Both my wife and I were pissed to see Chris go. But, this happens all the time to the best contestants. People stop voting because they think he will be all right.

ittybitycowgrl
05-11-2006, 08:55 AM
I was just as shocked also last night. Not only is he an awsome singer, he is deffinately nice to look at as well. I really thought Katherine was out of there.
Taylor Hicks - I'm having a hard time accepting him. He's good, but goofy good.
The other guy - has a good voice an all but the voice doesn't match the face.
Katherine - she is good at times, however is not consistant.
So what do I know. I thought she was a goner last night.
I'm sad.....Chris is gone. He maybe gone, but will not be forgotten. I think he is gonna make it.

FMluvswater
05-11-2006, 10:34 AM
Is it the voice that you won't forget or the look? Come on FM. I know what you were watching. :) :rollside:
He's married and not to me :p - something about that knowledge kills whatever lust I MIGHT feel because he is a nice looking man. :cool:

FMluvswater
05-11-2006, 10:37 AM
I predicted Chris would win it the day I watched his audition.....can't believe he got the lowest votes :rolleyes:
Taylor is good and has great stage presence. He's the best of them left.
Someone on another board guessed that people didn't vote for Chris because they figured he was a shoe in and didn't need the votes; that his fan base would take care of it. :rolleyes: I'm thinking the other three must have gotten underdog votes if that was the case.

riverroyal
05-11-2006, 07:35 PM
as of today chris has a vocal deal with FUEL.Ever notice every year the better singer gets kicked off,and they go on to sell more records a tickets than the winner.So american idol then gets 2 "idols" per show,the winner and the best singer out there making the show and the owners money :idea:

riverroyal
05-11-2006, 07:45 PM
"r-royal" american idol insider - what's this world coming to ?? :cry: :p
night but my wife was,that chris guy is good,the rest are real bad,and not IDOL looking.I really think its somehow fixed.Has to be,remember ruben!!!He sell any records?But Clay aiken sold millions,he got 2nd

boatnam2
05-11-2006, 08:07 PM
the girl is going to win!!!
ow, this is tina!!!

FMluvswater
05-11-2006, 11:30 PM
as of today chris has a vocal deal with FUEL.Ever notice every year the better singer gets kicked off,and they go on to sell more records a tickets than the winner.So american idol then gets 2 "idols" per show,the winner and the best singer out there making the show and the owners money :idea:
I was curious to know more and found this (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,195194,00.html). Thanks for the heads up. :cool:
I hope Kat wins it. :clover:

Kilrtoy
05-12-2006, 12:21 AM
I actually like two past Idols....I never even knew

looky_lou
05-12-2006, 01:55 AM
That just sucked. I thought Chris was going to win for sure. :220v: