PDA

View Full Version : ? for the men (honest men)

MsDrmr
10-07-2005, 12:23 PM
I have been divorced once, and I am seperated now from a man that I love very much...if our marriage ends in divorce, I will be divorced twice (with one very well behaved child). I have my own home and make my own money. Some of the divorce issues were my fault (as no one can be completely at fault in a two person relationship) But I have/and still continue to deal with my issues....
so heres the ?
How many men, would even consider dating a woman who has been divorced twice....
(and by the way, i am not looking to date right now as I am too wounded, but I guess I would like to have an idea of what a man's opinion is on this subject.)

CA Stu
10-07-2005, 12:24 PM
How many men, would even consider dating a woman who has been divorced twice....
Does she have big t.its?
Thanks
CA Stu

rivercrazy
10-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Most men would shy away from a woman with kids versus woman who has been divorced without kids.

Aqua Boogie1
10-07-2005, 12:26 PM
I don't think its a big deal.....Sh*t happens in peoples lifes. Someone else will come along before you know it, just make sure he has a boat!!!!!! :wink: :D

Jbb
10-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Surely you dont think you are the only woman out there who has been twice divorced....fear not...Mr Right is out there....and your past will make no difference whatsoever....next question.... :)

LHC30Victory
10-07-2005, 12:27 PM
I think that any man who actually takes the time to look at what kind of person you are would be willing to understand the circumstances of the two "events." It would rely on the circumstances of the "events" as to whether or not such a relationship will last.
Oh, and what CA said ;)

acatitude
10-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Ditto aqua booqie no boat no go

Flashover
10-07-2005, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE=LHC30Victory]I think that any man who actually takes the time to look at what kind of person you are would be willing to understand the circumstances of the two "events." It would rely on the circumstances of the "events" as to whether or not such a relationship will last.
Nailed it on the head :hammerhea

76ANTHONY
10-07-2005, 12:31 PM
MY .02
who cares how many times you've been married, it has no bearing on anything when it comes to two people together. there are always that special two people that fit, dont start thinkin that your tanted, its a common misconception amoung alot of woman. there is supposed to be only one person perfect for you. just my two cents.
remember this, divorce is tough and you need to be tough too. if thats what it comes too then so be it, but take care of your child and yourself first.

HavasuDreamin'
10-07-2005, 12:31 PM
Surely you dont think you are the only woman out there who has been twice divorced....fear not...Mr Right is out there....and your past will make no difference whatsoever....next question.... :)
There you go....good response.
To the "right" man, it won't make a difference. The the wrong man, it will. Marriage is a two way street that is constantly under construction. If you find someone that is willing to work with you on your marriage (perpetually) and not give up like so many do, your marriage will last.
Best of luck.

76ANTHONY
10-07-2005, 12:34 PM
oh crap, i just read where it said honest men, oops sorry :D

NOTALENT
10-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Who care's about how many time's you have been divorced...You get married because you love the person...right?? If there's love who care's. That's my perspective. People do change and grow apart. Unfortunatley people dont value a relationship like they use to in the old day's. Dont worry about it girl..."Everything is gonna be alright". ;)

WYRD
10-07-2005, 12:36 PM
I think that today there are alot more divorces (sadly) so it is not that big of a shock. Most men wouldn't have a problem with it IMO.
I have been divorced twice and just recently have come to the conclusion that it is ALL MY FAULT.................................I didn't pick the right women :crossx: :wink:

Lightning
10-07-2005, 12:37 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with the two divorce thing, shit happens. Don't sweat it, you're probably more concerned about than you should be.
onedit: you would need to change you login name though.

Mardonzi
10-07-2005, 12:39 PM
I started seeing a woman 10 years ago that had been married twice, with 3 kids from them non the less... And we have now been married for almost 8 years. Guys that have an issue with that aren't worth looking at anyways,, the ones that are won't have an issue with it...

bigq
10-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Better question might be, what made you pick the wrong man twice? and don't make the same mistake again. Remember the third times a charm. :D

lucky
10-07-2005, 12:40 PM
no - has no relivence - I dated a hord of women before i got married ?? i do not see the difference

Keithb87
10-07-2005, 12:42 PM
I would say that any man that would have a problem with a woman that has been divorced twice with children would not be worth pursuing (sp)
As long as she was up front and honest about the children. Don't hide the fact that you have kids then spring it on him later in the relationship.
Past relationship issues should not be problem unless the ex is a stalker.

malibuken
10-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Guys that have an issue with that aren't worth looking at anyways,, the ones that are won't have an issue with it...
Well put! I agree! Actually it will help weed out the bad ones, and leave the good ones. :)

boxscore
10-07-2005, 12:45 PM
Does she have big t.its?
Thanks
CA Stu
:rolleyes:

Throttle
10-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Do not place yourself in a catagory... You deserve to be happy and someone deserves to be happy with you and your family... time,, devote and cherish your time with your children the most you can...
:)

LAFD
10-07-2005, 12:48 PM
dont think the number of divorces matters just maybe why it happened. for example if you got divorced cause you cheated on him than im sure that would scare any guys. but if it was a mutual reason such as growin apart or just didnt get along with each other that wouldnt bother a guy at all. hopfully this makes some since....

H20 Toie
10-07-2005, 12:54 PM
It should not matter to anyone except that someone who does not have kids might not understand that your kids come first PERIOD. and that could be more of an issue than your divorces.

spectratoad
10-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Yeah what he said....... :p

Dribble
10-07-2005, 01:06 PM
I have been married for 20 years to a woman who was twice divorced (my first her third). She had kids from both marriages when we met. We have eight grandchildren and one more on the way.
And believe me, I wasn't exactly hard up at the time.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-07-2005, 01:11 PM
mmmmm welll of course, lets see pics

bite me
10-07-2005, 01:16 PM
The real question is " do you have a boat".

MsDrmr
10-07-2005, 01:19 PM
thanks guys (gals)
I do take some responsibilty for the divorces, the first one was extremely abusive and I took it until it frightend my son...then no more, and I left. I delt with him being a stalker for about a year, filed a restraining order, judge released all rights to the biological father so I don't have an ex (on the childs side to deal with)
On the 2nd marriage, it was an issue of extreme insecurity on my part that I am dealing with and continue to, and I was diagnosed with a medical condition that is now controlled with medication.
So yes, some of it was my fault, and it's sad that the mr was not willing to stand by and see the meds work. I am angry that some people take the commitment of marriage as something that can be discarded when everything is not perfect. I stood by him through some horrible things, very horrible things because I believed in our marriage and our ability to grow together....I was devastated when he left me..

Havasu_Dreamin
10-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Best response.

OGShocker
10-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Hell hun!, you've got nothing on me. I had to battle my way out of three marriages. I fought my way into bliss, when I met Denise. She is my world!
She had some baggage when we met and so did I. I would never have let that stand between me and what I wanted. In today four F way of thinking you would be hard pressed to find that 40 year old virgin. Hell I doubt there are many twenty somethings with out a duffel bag on their backs.
Stay strong and be picky!
Dr. Mark :wink:

HOOTER SLED-
10-07-2005, 01:28 PM
I would never date someone with kids. Too much baggage for me. Nor would I date someone divorced twice. I would think that this woman is drama or has some issues. I'm not one for drama. Nothing against you girl. You asked for an honest opinion, I gave it. I'm sure there are plenty of men out there that would though. Good luck to you. :wink:

OGShocker
10-07-2005, 01:31 PM
I would never date someone with kids. Too much baggage for me. Nor would I date someone divorced twice. I would think that this woman is drama or has some issues. I'm not one for drama. Nothing against you girl. You asked for an honest opinion, I gave it. I'm sure there are plenty of men out there that would though. Good luck to you. :wink:
Dude. You'ld fuk a fence post if you were single. :D

76ANTHONY
10-07-2005, 01:33 PM
now its sounding like theres part of a story missing. im no phd, but theres somethin goin on here.

topless
10-07-2005, 01:34 PM
now its sounding like theres part of a story missing. im no phd, but theres somethin goin on here.Are you psychic? :confused:

HOOTER SLED-
10-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Dude. You'ld fuk a fence post if you were single. :D
Phucking is one thing. :D Relationship is another. :D What do you think I'm a ho??

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-07-2005, 01:37 PM
:jawdrop: Double standards!!!!! You have kids and expect some one to date you!!!!! :confused:
You can't date any way!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: LOL :D

OGShocker
Phucking is one thing. :D Relationship is another. :D What do you think I'm a ho??
:D :D :D

Ziggy
If there is chemistry between two people then it should have no bearing whatsoever.....
Young people might say that if she has kids it would matter, but a mature person would take in and love the child since he/she is a part of the mother they are in love with.......

topless
10-07-2005, 01:38 PM
:jawdrop: Double standards!!!!! You have kids and expect some one to date you!!!!! :confused:
You can't date any way!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: LOL :DYeaH!!!!!! You can't date anyway! :yuk: :crossx:

OGShocker
10-07-2005, 01:38 PM
I would date a girl with dirty feet! Know any?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2316000_0405-med.JPG

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-07-2005, 01:39 PM
YES!!!!!! Just give the man some BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

lucky
10-07-2005, 01:43 PM
how the hell is a ring suppose to plug a hole ??? :D

76ANTHONY
10-07-2005, 01:45 PM
loaded question

HOOTER SLED-
10-07-2005, 01:50 PM
So what. If a beeyotch would not want to get with Big Daddy cuz he's got kids, forget 'em. On to the next. I was also referring to if I were single, and no kids. Now we can make that happen Missy if you keep popping off. :D ;) Besides, I'm not looking to date. Don't have the time. Just need a Sancha. :D :D ;)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-07-2005, 01:52 PM
I would date a girl with dirty feet! Know any?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2316000_0405-med.JPG
Why yes, yes I do !!!!! :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-07-2005, 01:54 PM
So what. If a beeyotch would not want to get with Big Daddy cuz he's got kids, forget 'em. On to the next. I was also referring to if I were single, and no kids. Now we can make that happen Missy if you keep popping off. :D ;) Besides, I'm not looking to date. Don't have the time. Just need a Sancha. :D :D ;)
Isn't that what the chick under your desk is for??????????? :yuk:

HOOTER SLED-
10-07-2005, 01:56 PM
Isn't that what the chick under your desk is for??????????? :yuk:
Nahhh. She doesn't count. :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Nahhh. She doesn't count. :D
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :hammerhea :hammerhea :p

ColeTR2
10-07-2005, 02:03 PM
I am seperated now from a man that I love very much.
If this is true then work it out. If he doesn't want to then move on. And do so before you start dating. The right guy will come along when you are emotionaly available.

MsDrmr
10-07-2005, 02:12 PM
If this is true then work it out. If he doesn't want to then move on. And do so before you start dating.
It's not my choice to work it out or not at this point, actually it never has been. I will work through this before I start dating, thats why I said I was NOT ready to date, just wanted to know how most (some) men felt about this issue.

76ANTHONY
10-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :hammerhea :hammerhea :p
mrs hoots get him back, need a sancho???? :D :lightsabe

ColeTR2
10-07-2005, 02:18 PM
If the guy digs you it will not be a issue!! I have alot of single friend and it wouldn't be a issue for any of them, nor myself. Any guy thst has a issue with it, is shallow. Rule #1 in dating don't talk about your past!! :wink:

H20 Toie
10-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Do you really think you will find a honest man here :cool:

topless
10-07-2005, 02:28 PM
It's not my choice to work it out or not at this point, actually it never has been. I will work through this before I start dating, thats why I said I was NOT ready to date, just wanted to know how most (some) men felt about this issue.Take a stand. HE left YOU. HE made his choice and now it's your choice to either put YOUR life on hold or move on. When I went thru my divorce my ex left the day after Thanksgiving and I filed for divorce in January. He didn't want to go to counseling.....etc etc so I made a choice to get on with my life. You need to decide SOMETHING. If you just sit and hope he comes back and he does, how secure do you think you will feel knowing it will be easier to walk out the next time? As far as men dating divorced women, I've never had a problem......oh wait I've only been divorced once.

76ANTHONY
10-07-2005, 02:38 PM
Take a stand. HE left YOU. HE made his choice and now it's your choice to either put YOUR life on hold or move on. When I went thru my divorce my ex left the day after Thanksgiving and I filed for divorce in January. He didn't want to go to counseling.....etc etc so I made a choice to get on with my life. You need to decide SOMETHING. If you just sit and hope he comes back and he does, how secure do you think you will feel knowing it will be easier to walk out the next time? As far as men dating divorced women, I've never had a problem......oh wait I've only been divorced once.
id date ya topless but you'd make me out to be a horses ass :D :D

topless
10-07-2005, 02:39 PM
id date ya topless but you'd make me out to be a horses ass :D :D
You don't need to date me for that. :D

Waist Deep
10-07-2005, 02:40 PM
I would have to say that if I were to divorce, I probably would want to be with someone who has the same thing in common. Bottom line is that there are men and women who get into these things and get divorces, so I wouldnt see you having a hard time finding someone. I would think most of us would try to find some hot young whipper snapper, and after being rejected because we look like their dad, we move onto someone realistic, like you.

topless
10-07-2005, 02:42 PM
I would have to say that if I were to divorce, I probably would want to be with someone who has the same thing in common. Bottom line is that there are men and women who get into these things and get divorces, so I wouldnt see you having a hard time finding someone. I would think most of us would try to find some hot young whipper snapper, and after being rejected because we look like their dad, we move onto someone realistic, like you.Hey, I have her phone number if ya want it. :wink:

WYRD
10-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Hell hun!, you've got nothing on me. I had to battle my way out of three marriages. I fought my way into bliss, when I met Denise. She is my world!
She had some baggage when we met and so did I. I would never have let that stand between me and what I wanted. In today four F way of thinking you would be hard pressed to find that 40 year old virgin. Hell I doubt there are many twenty somethings with out a duffel bag on their backs.
Stay strong and be picky!
Dr. Mark :wink:
She is the only one on God's green earth that will put up with you Sh.........I mean your ment to be :D

MAINEVENT
10-07-2005, 02:47 PM
I dont think it matters but if i guys knows that, and you tell him you want a serious relationship only... he would think their is something wrong, you gotta be friends before lovers, like many people have said their is alot more divorces now a day me included the statistic i believe is one in every three marriages dont last one year and end up in a divorce people need to really know someone and be them selves i think that a big problem in society these day everybody fronts who they are not.... just my .02

76ANTHONY
10-07-2005, 02:50 PM
I dont think it matters but if i guys knows that, and you tell him you want a serious relationship only... he would think their is something wrong, you gotta be friends before lovers, like many people have said their is alot more divorces now a day me included the statistic i believe is one in every three marriages dont last one year and end up in a divorce people need to really know someone and be them selves i think that a big problem in society these day everybody fronts who they are not.... just my .02
very good point there

taxman
10-07-2005, 02:51 PM
women are all insane unless they are sucking my dick than I am in love, kids divorce it does not matter. :eek:

soupersonic
10-07-2005, 03:12 PM
I have my own home and make my own money.
Sounds to me like your on the right track.Take care of yourself and your child first and foremost.The right man will come along when you least expect it.In the mean time have some fun,enjoy life, work on w/e personal issues your having from the separation. My wife and i have been married for a little over a year now but we lived together for 8 years before we got married, we both have children from previous marriages , thats the hard part of it all. I was at an age i could have gotten a woman who had no kids but thought,what if later she wants kids and i dont ? Im glad i made the choices i made at the time as they are almost all grown and getting closer to being on their own.It couldnt have worked out better. Theres the perfect man out there somewhere for you. Ok im off my DR Phil soap box now

MsDrmr
10-07-2005, 03:29 PM
Hey, I have her phone number if ya want it. :wink:
Then why don't you call me? Actually I have a new # I will have to give it to you.....

Water Romper
10-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Do you have a boat?

topless
10-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Then why don't you call me? Actually I have a new # I will have to give it to you.....See how you are? I still have the same work number.

MsDrmr
10-08-2005, 07:18 AM
See how you are? I still have the same work number.
My bad, what is the extension there, I forgot, I remember the first three digits :cool: I would be happy to call and talk with you.

locogringo
10-08-2005, 07:31 AM
Being that you have a child, I would put the dating thing on hold and just focus completely on your treasure you created. When they are 18 and out of the house, then do so but IMO it would be rather traumatic to put your kid/kids through the dating or another husband scenario and then possibly have kids with them. This surely would affect your ones now if you re-married and had additional kids.
If you already were re-married, I would still advise to hold off on wanting to have more kids but this is just my wacky opinon cause I'm sure I am in the minority.
Kids first.

a catered life
10-08-2005, 07:44 AM
to be serious :D and remember i didnt read all the other post
i dont think dating a woman twice divorced would be a problem for most men...how long were the marriages?....generally the problem comes when the women compares the new guy to the old guy and in some odd cases i have found that dating a women with a younger child is a problem for the kid, if they are close with the father...my question to you is how serious do you want to become with another guy right now........if your just looking to have a good time you may not have any problems but if you want to be with one guy you may have to take it slow and look for the right guy..............the sad truth about many guys is they are after one thing most of the times and some are not ready to play the father figure yet.sad but true :umm:

Riverdog1
10-08-2005, 07:48 AM
My ex left me in March, Filed for divorce in June. I met another woman (after she decided on divorce) in the same situation as me but with 2 teenagers We had a baby. I would not do it again. At my age, it's hard to find someone who hasn't been married or doesn't have kids. I'm 34. If I were to find someone who hasn't been married, I would wonder why. If my girl leaves me, I will resort myself to myself, date, not get too involved, play the field. I will say this, I WILL NOT shack up again. I will not get involved with someone who has baggage. Ironic, I know, but that's me.
As for honest men, there aren't many. Poon hounds mostly. Don't get involved with guys at a sausage party. Can you say MILF?
If I were you, I would play the field and take things with a grain of salt. After someone ruins you life like that, it hurts more than just you two, it hurts everyone who cares for you (friends, family, kids, etc...) Sleep it off like a bad hangover and make sure you don't bring the past to the table if you do meet someone you like.
Oh, and one more thing. No boat, No Go.

MagicMtnDan
10-08-2005, 07:54 AM
It depends on how much baggage you/she brings with her. If she's a drama queen then fuggedaboudit but otherwise, it's not a problem.
Go enjoy your life - live it to the fullest. When you find the right guy you'll know. :cool:

MagicMtnDan
10-08-2005, 07:56 AM
Being that you have a child, I would put the dating thing on hold and just focus completely on your treasure you created. When they are 18 and out of the house, then do so but IMO it would be rather traumatic to put your kid/kids through the dating or another husband scenario and then possibly have kids with them. This surely would affect your ones now if you re-married and had additional kids.
If you already were re-married, I would still advise to hold off on wanting to have more kids but this is just my wacky opinon cause I'm sure I am in the minority.
Kids first.
Hey, I didn't know Dr. Laura was on HBF! (j/k)
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/11000/11421_w.jpg

olbiezer
10-08-2005, 08:08 AM
hell girl.......i have been divorced twice myself and i wouldnt think twice about not dating a girl because she was divorced twice......stuff happens and it takes two to tango......when the hurt is over u will have the guys all over ya again...... good luck

MsDrmr
10-08-2005, 08:08 AM
Kids first.
Actually, at the age of 27 I had a hysterectomy, I can't have anymore children, and at 33 I don't think I want anymore anyway. If a man had children that would be okay, my son loved having step brothers. But like I said before, I am really not ready to date yet, I just wanted some opinions

UnionJack
10-08-2005, 08:10 AM
I have been divorced once, and I am seperated now from a man that I love very much...if our marriage ends in divorce, I will be divorced twice (with one very well behaved child). I have my own home and make my own money. Some of the divorce issues were my fault (as no one can be completely at fault in a two person relationship) But I have/and still continue to deal with my issues....
so heres the ?
(and by the way, i am not looking to date right now as I am too wounded, but I guess I would like to have an idea of what a man's opinion is on this subject.)
I would date her, but myself I will never get married again, If my wife and I ever split up, that will be my only attempt to marry. I will be a single man until I die

a catered life
10-08-2005, 08:13 AM
lets shag baby :cool:

MsDrmr
10-08-2005, 09:01 AM
lets shag baby :cool:
someones been watching too much Austin Powers

topless
10-08-2005, 09:12 AM
mrsdrmr, You need to call me........there are things I want to say but won't post here. 909-835-6090.....my direct line. Now call me. ;)

76ANTHONY
10-08-2005, 09:13 AM
mrsdrmr, You need to call me........there are things I want to say but won't post here. 909-835-6090.....my direct line. Now call me. ;)
screw that im calling you :D :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :argue:

OGShocker
10-08-2005, 09:14 AM
OK, So I called at some guy named Bruce answered and asked me "What I was into"...

MsDrmr
10-08-2005, 09:24 AM
OK, So I called at some guy named Bruce answered and asked me "What I was into"...
you guys are bad, bad I'm tellin you.. I have a feeling I am in trouble with topless :frown:

76ANTHONY
10-08-2005, 09:30 AM
liar thats the midget porn line im on with some 3ft2in hooker shes sounds hot and she likes me :D :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe

topless
10-08-2005, 09:41 AM
OK, So I called at some guy named Bruce answered and asked me "What I was into"...Bruce is my secretary. :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
10-08-2005, 09:45 AM
She said 'honest men', Brian.

topless
10-08-2005, 09:48 AM
She said 'honest men', Brian.No such thing.

76ANTHONY
10-08-2005, 09:50 AM
No such thing.
im honestly a man, really

topless
10-08-2005, 10:07 AM
im honestly a man, reallyI thought you were gay. :messedup:

Tom Brown
10-08-2005, 10:09 AM
I'll chime in with my $0.02 since I have a browser window open on this URL...
Two marriages... no problem.
Children... possible problem.
Children bring with them a different lifestyle. Some men may be into that. Some may not. Also, it will depend on the age of the child as to what role the man might play.
I'm less inclined to date women with children, although I've done it and it's been OK. It would have to be the right woman and the right child. That reduces the already low odds of it working out. It is still possible, though.
It would probably be easier if the man had children also.
One thing you have going in your favor is your willingness to give nightly blowjobs. A freshly milked man is a happy man.
I'm sure you'll be fine, Mrsdrmr. :)

76ANTHONY
10-08-2005, 10:14 AM
I thought you were gay. :messedup:
nahhhhh, just a horses ass :D

MsDrmr
10-08-2005, 10:19 AM
(One thing you have going in your favor is your willingness to give nightly blowjobs. A freshly milked man is a happy man.)
I'm surprised you rememberd that Tom.....

Jbb
10-08-2005, 10:25 AM
I am honest......most of the time... :p

wildbillg
10-08-2005, 10:27 AM
(One thing you have going in your favor is your willingness to give nightly blowjobs. A freshly milked man is a happy man.)
UMMMMMM
i dont see a problem did you say NIGHTLY! ! !

Windy
10-08-2005, 10:48 AM
LMAO...sorry Brian. ;)

Riverdog1
10-08-2005, 11:05 AM
I would date her, but myself I will never get married again, If my wife and I ever split up, that will be my only attempt to marry. I will be a single man until I die
AMEN!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-08-2005, 11:15 AM
nO MAN WOULD FORGET THAT !!!!!!!!!! :devil: :D :D

MAINEVENT
10-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Just remember if your in by 10pm out by 2am dont expect too much from it :idea: ;)

MsDrmr
10-08-2005, 11:29 AM
nO MAN WOULD FORGET THAT !!!!!!!!!! :devil: :D :D
good point :wink:

topless
10-08-2005, 11:34 AM
mrsdrmr, love the new sig. ;)

Tremor Therapy
10-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Well I feel some what qualified to chime in on this as I divorced my first wife, and my wife is a divorcee as well!
You need to take care of yourself 1, and your children 1A. Because if you are not right, they will feel it just as much. And in the end, if you meet the right man, he will be strong enough to be there for you. I mean most of us had more than one partner before we were married, so what does a legal piece of paper really mean later?

Jbb
10-08-2005, 12:02 PM
LMAO...sorry Brian. ;)
:frown:

MsDrmr
10-08-2005, 12:09 PM
mrsdrmr, love the new sig. ;)
Thanks, some very wise woman told me that I should think of something cute to use,,,,I took her advice.

gochappy
10-08-2005, 08:39 PM
well I'd say rather than think about whether or not you are marketable for the future, you and your spouse should suck it up, and take the time that it takes to fix what is wrong....get some professional help if you must....a couple hundred dollars an hour once a week for a year is way cheaper than a divorce and the satisfaction gained from accomplishing the task will make your marriage stronger than ever....otherwise you just end up with the same mess on your next relationship...if for no other reason, do it for your child...

mike37
10-08-2005, 08:58 PM
Hey mrsdrmr good to see ya
don't worry about guys you will be able to find one to date no problem
but a keeper may be hard to find
so just go to Vegas have a good time
then you can go home happy and live your own life with no one telling you what to do