PDA

View Full Version : Gossiping in the hallway

Sleek-Jet
10-07-2005, 01:38 PM
Since it basically one giant hen party around here, lots of gossip get's passed around in the hallway.
What drives me nuts is when you approach two people talking and the immediately start whispering and glancing at you like you've got a tape recorder in your pocket. :notam: Since my office is right at the corner of two hallways, this is usually where this happens. Sometimes I'll just stand at my door until they get tired of whispering and disperse to somewhere else in the building.
:D :D

Jordy
10-07-2005, 01:39 PM
C'mon now, you're not paranoid if they really are out to get you. I've talked to them and they were talking about you. :D :D :D

Sleek-Jet
10-07-2005, 01:41 PM
C'mon now, you're not paranoid if they really are out to get you. I've talked to them and they were talking about you. :D :D :D
That is really what I'm worried about... I just wish they wouldn't do it in front of my office... :idea: :D

OGShocker
10-07-2005, 01:46 PM
That is really what I'm worried about... I just wish they wouldn't do it in front of my office... :idea: :D
Hang a dead microphone in front of your door. They won't bug you anymore.

Jordy
10-07-2005, 01:47 PM
Hang a dead microphone in front of your door. They won't bug you anymore.
Go to Spy Headquarters and get one of those fake video surveilance cameras with the little flashing light. Hang that up in the hall. Problem solved. :D

ROZ
10-07-2005, 01:57 PM
glancing at you like you've got a tape recorder in your pocket.
Maybe you need to get a digital recorder... They can obviously see the micro tape recorder :D
Or maybe you can tape it to your chest :D

Sleek-Jet
10-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Or maybe you can tape it to your chest :D
I tried that, interferes to much with the gold chains and chest hair... :jawdrop: :D

ROZ
10-07-2005, 02:26 PM
Go to Spy Headquarters and get one of those fake video surveilance cameras with the little flashing light. Hang that up in the hall. Problem solved. :D
Yelling, " We don't keep secrets around here.. If you have something so say, lets let everyone in on it!" in the hall will get them to shut up, trust me :D

cxr133
10-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Since it basically one giant hen party around here, lots of gossip get's passed around in the hallway.
What drives me nuts is when you approach two people talking and the immediately start whispering and glancing at you like you've got a tape recorder in your pocket. :notam: Since my office is right at the corner of two hallways, this is usually where this happens. Sometimes I'll just stand at my door until they get tired of whispering and disperse to somewhere else in the building.
:D :D
Its easier to gossip here about YOU.. we just send each other PM's :D

AZKC
10-07-2005, 03:42 PM
I tried that, interferes to much with the gold chains and chest hair... :jawdrop: :D
N***** Please :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Sleek-Jet
10-07-2005, 06:20 PM
N***** Please :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
Like they say...
It ain't easy. :D