PDA

View Full Version : The Clippers played outstanding last night.

Beer Factor
05-11-2006, 06:49 AM
OK-I said it :yuk:

Beer Factor
05-11-2006, 06:56 AM
The bandwagon has left the building and you AREN'T on it.....lol
I missed the wagon? shiat!

Beer Factor
05-11-2006, 06:59 AM
Root for PHX just like you were Ross. Don't be a front runner......
This could be a trick. I'm just baiting these Clipper fans.

JetBoatRich
05-11-2006, 07:02 AM
what are the chances of them being the champs this year :rolleyes:

OutCole'd
05-11-2006, 07:07 AM
Better than ever :)
Which ain't saying much............. :rolleyes: :cool:

OutCole'd
05-11-2006, 07:21 AM
Anothe LF in denial.....lol
:D So

OutCole'd
05-11-2006, 07:33 AM
LOL....Just be happy that a SO CAL team is on the upswing. Make no mistake about it...the Clippers are definitly on the rise and have been.
Whatever. Of course they are on the rise, they had no where else to go.
I'm happy it's a So Cal team don't get me wrong.
I would less a Clipper hater if all the CF were not such Laker & Kobe haters. So F the Clippers & Go Suns!!!! :cool: :D

JetBoatRich
05-11-2006, 08:00 AM
LOL....Just be happy that a SO CAL team is on the upswing. Make no mistake about it...the Clippers are definitly on the rise and have been.
Like the Positive attitude :cool: about the Clippers :cool:
I am not so sure the owner always has the same vision :rolleyes:

Jyruiz
05-11-2006, 08:10 AM
I am not so sure the owner always has the same vision :rolleyes:
Thats whats scary, last time they made the playoffs the owner was happy with that and then let the team go to hell. Lets hope he doesn't pull that stuff again.

PlyaPlya22
05-11-2006, 08:12 AM
OK-I said it :yuk:
I have to agree.....even the sun shines on a dogs azz once in a while :rollside:

JetBoatRich
05-11-2006, 08:17 AM
Thats whats scary, last time they made the playoffs the owner was happy with that and then let the team go to hell. Lets hope he doesn't pull that stuff again.
It would be good to see them last a few years :rolleyes: thge rumors of moving to Anaheim again may start up :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
05-11-2006, 09:18 AM
So far they are on the same path as the Lakers...lets see if they can do better. If they get passed the suns, I will admit that is impressive.
Anyone see Dallas bitch slap San Antonio? holy shit.

Jyruiz
05-11-2006, 09:23 AM
So far they are on the same path as the Lakers...lets see if they can do better. If they get passed the suns, I will admit that is impressive.
Anyone see Dallas bitch slap San Antonio? holy shit.
Yup, watched that game too. Guess Clipps were smart to throw those games and not face Dallas. Dallas is looking real good, I still see SA pulling it out though and coming out of the west.

dmontzsta
05-11-2006, 09:34 AM
I agree, San Antonio has the experience and depth. Dallas was just ready to stomp and it showed. I expect the Spurs to re-group and come back hard.
DILLIGAFABCDEFG: I do not want on the bandwagon, thats ok. Just cause the clippers are having a good year, doesnt mean much TO ME, they have showed me what they are about for the last 14 years (dull and boring). Lets see if they can put together a dynasty, then I might enjoy watching it. I think the suns will win, it just depends on what team shows up, they could not make crap last night. Dont get too excited, it is still 1-1 and the suns can go off any moment.
jyruiz: Dallas would have stomped them in the first round, might have even swept them. :D You gotta love Dirk.

dmontzsta
05-11-2006, 09:57 AM
So.....Nostradaumus, go on record with your predicition for tomorrow nights Clippers-Suns game. I am going to take all my money for the new boat and bet it. Honor us all with your words of wisdom please
:rollside:
SUNS!
:)

dmontzsta
05-11-2006, 10:08 AM
I need the point spread also Don. Thanks
Ok, Suns by 8.
:crossx:

460 jus getn it
05-11-2006, 10:20 AM
I feel like you are my own personal ATM....lol
Off to make my bet. Clips by 8
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo

dmontzsta
05-11-2006, 10:20 AM
I feel like you are my own personal ATM....lol
Off to make my bet. Clips by 8
Just watch it, or your bookie will own your new boat. :)

dmontzsta
05-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Last thing I would want as a Suns fan is Don rooting for you guys.....lol
Suns and Clipper fans are a lot more realistic and nice about things. LF's are "insane" and shit
Bottom line....the best team will win and it is going to be an entertaining series
LF fans are insane? lol. CF fans are, you have a good season and think the team is better than the entire Lakers dynasty. lol.

dmontzsta
05-11-2006, 11:41 AM
Jeeeezzzzz, again a debate? The Clippers are better than the Lakers. Deal with it. Pick up the LA Times sports today. There was an interview with Sterling. He says he will spend whatever it takes to keep this thing rolling along and wants nothing more than to win a championship.
Read it Don......The Clippers have upped the ante in LA and the Lakers can't do anything for at least a couple of years. PJ will leave when his current contract is up, no FA's want to play with Mr Selfish, the owner is unwilling to spend above the cap, no #1 pick next year as it goes to PHX and the fans will remain restless with many sleepless nights to come.
Thats some good shit you are smoking. If you watch the sports reports, news, etc... they are still talking about the Lakers. In fact, the first thing on was about the Lakers, then about how the clippers won against the suns.
When will you learn, for them to be better, they have to PROVE something, they have not proved SHIT yet. lol

Jyruiz
05-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Jeeeezzzzz, again a debate? The Clippers are better than the Lakers. Deal with it. Pick up the LA Times sports today. There was an interview with Sterling. He says he will spend whatever it takes to keep this thing rolling along and wants nothing more than to win a championship.
Read it Don......The Clippers have upped the ante in LA and the Lakers can't do anything for at least a couple of years. PJ will leave when his current contract is up, no FA's want to play with Mr Selfish, the owner is unwilling to spend above the cap, no #1 pick next year as it goes to PHX and the fans will remain restless with many sleepless nights to come.
According to NBADraft.net the Lakers will have picks 26 and 51 in this years draft. That is not saying much though, this draft is pretty weak, but I guess they can us it to trade Minh with it for a better point guard.

Jyruiz
05-11-2006, 12:01 PM
PHX has the Lakers first round pick so their first pick will be that 51st or so pick.
That is according to Hacksaw on 570
The Suns will have the 21st pick via the Lakers. The Lakers will have the 26 pick via Miami, and Hacksaw is an idiot.

Jyruiz
05-11-2006, 12:12 PM
LOL...That may be the case. He didn't mention they had 2 picks only the one and they lost it to the Suns. How would they know it was the 26th pick IF Miami's season is not over yet? What if Miami wins the championship? WOuldn't it be the last pick in the first round?
No, the draft seeding is by regular season record, playoffs has nothing to do with it.

Jyruiz
05-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Hmmmm....you positive about that? If so then the pick is about as good as it would have been for them.
Yes.

Beer Factor
05-11-2006, 05:04 PM
I have to agree.....even the sun shines on a dogs azz once in a while :rollside:
Sometimes you have to throw the dog a bone. I don't want to take these moments away from the clipper fans. They don't come very often.

Beer Factor
05-11-2006, 05:32 PM
All the Clippers, except Cassell, are locked up long term or still playing out their rookie contracts. Cassell said last night that he wants a contract with "millions, not one million, not 25 million, but millions." ;)
He can buy a spaceship with all that money. :)

Jyruiz
05-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Cassell is still looking for that mega pay day. I hope they resign him, at least for the next two years. Livingston still has a lot to learn and who better to teach him than Cassell.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-11-2006, 05:49 PM
PHOENIX is in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beer Factor
05-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Do you think ET gets his feelings hurt when people look at him and say "Sam Cassell"? :D
ET says " no he's a relative" :)