PDA

View Full Version : Question

Kim Hanson
10-11-2005, 05:45 PM
What do you mix with this HPNOTIQ stuff, it sure seems like you would go down for the count straight up pretty fast........( . )( . )......Its so tasty and my oldest told me its the color of your eyes, hell a bottle of this and im sure they would be red or bleeding :p

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Since it's grapefruit based, you could mix it with 7-up or that grapefruit Shasta soda. I think if you mixed it with grapefruit juice, that would be too much. It is a liqueur, though, intended to be sipped, straight.
Personally, I don't like it. I don't like grapefruit. I have 3/4 of a bottle, here, Kim, do you want it???? :D

Kim Hanson
10-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Since it's grapefruit based, you could mix it with 7-up or that grapefruit Shasta soda. I think if you mixed it with grapefruit juice, that would be too much. It is a liqueur, though, intended to be sipped, straight.
Personally, I don't like it. I don't like grapefruit. I have 3/4 of a bottle, here, Kim, do you want it???? :D
I love the stuff straight and I will be right down for that bottle :D :D .........( . )( . )..............I love grapefruits, this might not be a good chugging drink you are saying :D

cxr133
10-11-2005, 05:56 PM
DO it hoodstyle...
add a couple of shots of hennessy, chill the hipnotic ice cold and you should be good to go

Kim Hanson
10-11-2005, 06:03 PM
DO it hoodstyle...
add a couple of shots of hennessy, chill the hipnotic ice cold and you should be good to go
Im thinking Mezcal and to the floor and let her buck, think 1/2 and 1/2 would work :D :D ..........( . )( . )........Its pretty tasty stuff :D

Tom Brown
10-11-2005, 08:07 PM
..............I love grapefruits, this might not be a good chugging drink you are saying :D
Why don't you ask Marcy if that stuff sweetens your semen. :idea:

Big Kahunaa
10-11-2005, 09:44 PM
It smells like cat piss

HCS
10-11-2005, 09:50 PM
It smells like cat piss
He needs to go to AA.
WHHHEEEEEHW!!! :jawdrop:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
10-11-2005, 09:53 PM
What do you mix with this HPNOTIQ stuff, it sure seems like you would go down for the count straight up pretty fast........( . )( . )......Its so tasty and my oldest told me its the color of your eyes, hell a bottle of this and im sure they would be red or bleeding :p
Hpnotiq Breeze
- 1 oz Hpnotiq
- 1/2 oz Malibu Rum
- 1 splash(es) Pineapple
Directions/Comments: Pour into mixing tin over ice then strain into shot glass.
Later,
CJG
:rollside:

lucky
10-12-2005, 05:38 AM
DO it hoodstyle...
he lives in canada - it comes that way already :D

NOTALENT
10-12-2005, 06:00 AM
Hypnotiq and Hennessey...that's the only way...Great stuff..and a purrrrttyyyy color for the women to admire... :D

riverbound
10-12-2005, 06:11 AM
pineapple juice.

Kim Hanson
10-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Hpnotiq Breeze
- 1 oz Hpnotiq
- 1/2 oz Malibu Rum
- 1 splash(es) Pineapple
Directions/Comments: Pour into mixing tin over ice then strain into shot glass.
Later,
CJG
:rollside:
That sounds like a nice get plastered and start posting drink :D :D .......( . )( . )...........