PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Jobs

Flashover
10-14-2005, 10:11 AM
That show kicks A$$. That poor guy has to do some focked up chit, Ilove it :D :D

HocusPocus
10-14-2005, 10:27 AM
i watched some of the shows last weekend.. its a good thing the smell from some of those jobs doesn't come thru the tv!

LAFD
10-14-2005, 10:29 AM
this show rules and he is funny. feel bad for him sometimes...

dimarcobros
10-14-2005, 10:33 AM
What are some of the jobs he has to do?
DMB

LAFD
10-14-2005, 10:37 AM
septic tank cleaner, horse seman collector not sure what thats called,sewer inspector, pig farmer, he has done more but cant remember what else.

Flashover
10-14-2005, 10:37 AM
Dig thru human waste that blew up outa this lady's bathroom. The neighborhood sewer line backed up and it all came out in her basement, he had to go down there and scoop it out with a shovel and suck it all up with some crazy vaccume. He even wrote on the walls down there with the chit in his hands.. Focked up stuff. I love to watch it. :crossx: :crossx:

RandyH
10-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Dig thru human waste that blew up outa this lady's bathroom. The neighborhood sewer line backed up and it all came out in her basement, he had to go down there and scoop it out with a shovel and suck it all up with some crazy vaccume. He even wrote on the walls down there with the chit in his hands.. Focked up stuff. I love to watch it. :crossx: :crossx:
If I would have come home to that mess, I would have grabbed anything important and lit a match...... Boom. That house will never be the same.
As far as the episode when they where inspecting the San Fransico Sewers, I cant believe they dont have a better way of fixing the mortor joints. Looks like a pretty good "Jobs" program going on there. :cool:

Flashover
10-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Don't forget about the cockroach infested houses they go to.. Sick :yuk:

Infomaniac
10-14-2005, 11:44 AM
the roaches were totally out of control.
See him noodle for catfish? That took some stones to do.