PDA

View Full Version : TRASH or our WATERWAYS!

OGShocker
10-18-2005, 11:11 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871123_2373.JPG
The House Boat in the background held a party for GMC Engineering Inc. The POS's on this boat threw at least 100 empty beer cans plus bags of chips and other trash into Gasoline Alley. Not to mention throwing fireworks at Jen and Bud when she took him for a walk.
These were not boys, the youngest man in this sausage fest was 30ish. If this type of thing pisses you off, call GMC Engineering Inc. at 1.714.247.1040 and let them hear it. Please keep it clean and professional. The bosses of these morons should be told of this behavior.
Have a great week!

riverbound
10-18-2005, 11:12 AM
Another reason to Buy a FORD :D
Thats sucks to hear and I will be making my call SHORTLY

riverroyal
10-18-2005, 11:13 AM
stuff,thanks for the post,idiots

Phat Matt
10-18-2005, 11:14 AM
What boat? ;)

LAFD
10-18-2005, 11:16 AM
what house boat????

little rowe boat
10-18-2005, 11:17 AM
Amen to that.

OGShocker
10-18-2005, 11:18 AM
What boat? ;)
You should be calling or can I buy some libelous air time? :D
Jen and Buddy were stuck over there 'til Redneck & I swam over. MF'ers wanted to start s**t with us. :notam:

HCS
10-18-2005, 11:29 AM
What trash. :jawdrop:

sxpilot
10-18-2005, 11:38 AM
Frickin Trash!!!!
Sausage Homos
Im calling now, just for morals!!!

Dusty Times
10-18-2005, 11:40 AM
Now those are the types that SHOULD have their drain plugs pulled :boxingguy

WYRD
10-18-2005, 11:41 AM
Which department did you ask for Mark?

Mrs.Racer277
10-18-2005, 11:45 AM
THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

MsDrmr
10-18-2005, 11:46 AM
I was there for a bit with H20 Toie, I did not see them throwing anything in the water, but I do believe they may have, (as we were only there for a little while)
As far as the girls, well they were staring cause thats the whole reason they were there. I was with a gentlemen that knew the "owner" of the boat, his son is the one that had the boat out, said they were looking to catch some tail this weekend. By the time we pulled in, out boat was tied in pretty close to them and they were wasted.
ticks me off to see people not responsible for thier trash, it's not as if they had no place to put it.

Nord
10-18-2005, 11:47 AM
anyone get the right extension??

Miss Perfect
10-18-2005, 11:49 AM
What jerks! Stuff like this pisses me off.

Cole Trickle
10-18-2005, 11:54 AM
What boat? ;)
Exactly!!!
Somebody is a very lucky man.... :2purples:
Oh yeah!!!!!
I can't stand it when people litter or act like A-holes!!! :frown:

cxr133
10-18-2005, 12:15 PM
I think more people would rally for your cause
IF you picked another picture of those gm guys.....
on the picture you posted you cant even see another boat :cool:

Boa1277
10-18-2005, 12:24 PM
Get a group of guys together, add alchohol and it turns into a pissing contest to see who can be the bigger a-hole. I bet if you get these guys on a 1 on 1 situation and you wouldnt even recognize his behavior, maybe you can turn them in for littering by calling the House boat rental company getting a name then file a complaint with whomever handles that sort of thing, then again that sounds like alot of trouble, guess it just depends on how mad you are.

Goldilocks
10-19-2005, 07:16 PM
They were a bunch of idiots. :mad: I had to take Bud over to the shore so he could go to the bathroom and he wouldn't even go because they kept shooting off fireworks. I asked them to stop a couple of times, but they claim they never heard me. :lightsabe Poor Bud. He was one scared dog. :(
Thanks to OGShocker and Redneck for coming over to help! :)

Redneck
10-19-2005, 08:01 PM
They were a bunch of idiots. :mad: I had to take Bud over to the shore so he could go to the bathroom and he wouldn't even go because they kept shooting off fireworks. I asked them to stop a couple of times, but they claim they never heard me. :lightsabe Poor Bud. He was one scared dog. :(
Thanks to OGShocker and Redneck for coming over to help! :)
anytime sweetheart glad to hear buddy is doing better if there wasnt so many of them we would have dealt with them redneck style but we were out numbered bout 30 to 2 so we kind of bit our tounge.

No Name
10-19-2005, 08:08 PM
The House Boat in the background held a party for GMC Engineering Inc. The POS's on this boat threw at least 100 empty beer cans plus bags of chips and other trash into Gasoline Alley. Not to mention throwing fireworks at Jen and Bud when she took him for a walk.
These were not boys, the youngest man in this sausage fest was 30ish. If this type of thing pisses you off, call GMC Engineering Inc. at 1.714.247.1040 and let them hear it. Please keep it clean and professional. The bosses of these morons should be told of this behavior.
Have a great week!
They are all looking at the pretty lady like they have never seen a women before. A$$ holes like that make for a $hitty day on the water. :devil:
Huge fest.

Goldilocks
10-19-2005, 08:09 PM
anytime sweetheart glad to hear buddy is doing better if there wasnt so many of them we would have dealt with them redneck style but we were out numbered bout 30 to 2 so we kind of bit our tounge.
That's alright. We still had a great time that day.
I thought Matt was about to jump out of the boat to go after the guy who sprayed the boat with his wave runner. What a jackass!

H20 Toie
10-19-2005, 08:30 PM
Goldilocks i am sorry i never knew any of this was going on, or did it happen before we got there?

Goldilocks
10-19-2005, 08:37 PM
Goldilocks i am sorry i never knew any of this was going on, or did it happen before we got there?
I can't remember. I think it was before you got there. I am also pretty sure they stopped lighting fireworks once I Bud and I got back to the boat. A-holes!

Squirtin Thunder
10-19-2005, 08:51 PM
Have a great week!
I may be broken but If I would have known what they were doing it would have been over. I could have HOSE those POSes Down !!!

Squirtin Thunder
10-19-2005, 08:53 PM
You should be calling or can I buy some libelous air time? :D
Jen and Buddy were stuck over there 'til Redneck & I swam over. MF'ers wanted to start s**t with us. :notam:
Why didn't you say anything ???? I have one hell of a squirt gun !!!!

H20 Toie
10-19-2005, 09:00 PM
I can't remember. I think it was before you got there. I am also pretty sure they stopped lighting fireworks once I Bud and I got back to the boat. A-holes!
You were getting ready to take bud off the boat when i staggered by on my way over to mike's boat, I never knew there was a problem, i guess i must just be a happy drunk.

Goldilocks
10-19-2005, 09:08 PM
it's over people, move on !!! :2purples: - :cool: - keyes
Thanks for the input.

HCS
10-19-2005, 09:22 PM
I am only an azzhole on the internet, I am a jackass in the real world.
No your not. There's me.
That being said. I hate arrogant bastards that think they can just chuck their crap all over the place. Mostly because they think their above the fact that someone will pick their crap up because their drunken ass holes.
Where I boat up my way the fisherman like to blame all the trash in the river on the wakeboard and ski boats. When in most part it's the opposite. There's worm containers, beer bottles, milk jugs and all kinds off crap floating down the river. Not to mention fish hooks and fishing line left on the beaches.
The local news does a report on trash in the river and interviews fisherman like it's creditable. Like their word is what counts because they fish and that makes their opinion right.
Why would waterskiers and wakeboarders throw beer bottles and trash in the water? So they could ski over it later and get jacked up?
Oh well. I vented. :rolleyes:

Goldilocks
10-19-2005, 09:52 PM
are you sad that i'm bored of this ? :cry: :cool: - keyes
Yep, you called it.

OGShocker
10-19-2005, 11:13 PM
Thank you for all the response's!
When I called the number I pressed "0" and leave a message. This company doesn't seem to be very big. They might be in the office on Friday's for payroll.
Keyes might be bored but, the next time you see a group of azzholes shiteing on our front yard try and getting past it. GA, is used by ***boaters more than any other group. Who in the fock do you think might be blamed for the trash these guys pitch overboard?
Goldi', This is what we do Jen. We do our best to help our friends. Should be second nature to all of our friends. Redneck and I did not broadcast your dilemma for fear this deal would escalate into a bigger mess. Swift, Silent & Deadly when need be. :) It sounds like Bud' is calmed down by now, good news!

KLEPTOW
10-20-2005, 05:22 AM
Here is there fax number 714 247-1041 if someone will post some pic's of their Beer cans we can send their trash back via ma bell. All day I might add.

MagicMtnDan
10-20-2005, 06:32 AM
A helpful guide to this post:
THIS is the SS Sausagefest
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/672SSSausageFest01.jpg
This is NOT
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/672Goldi01.jpg

bfab33
10-20-2005, 06:40 AM
That is one hot girl. Who is that?
That sucks when people are like that.

Sleek-Jet
10-20-2005, 07:27 AM
Your right, if they were Ford guys they would have been staring at each other, not the women... :D :p :idea: :D
All of this would have been avoided. :rolleyes:

OGShocker
10-20-2005, 11:58 AM
ttt :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-20-2005, 12:03 PM
I was driving to work this morning and was on Adams out of Huntington headed to Costa Mesa. There is road construction going on being done by........GMC Engineering.
Thats the end of my story, thank you for listening. :D

dimarcobros
10-20-2005, 12:05 PM
That was our Official Playboy Model of the ATDR 2005...JK
She is in fact a Playboy model
Which issue?
DMB

OGShocker
10-20-2005, 12:05 PM
I was driving to work this morning and was on Adams out of Huntington headed to Costa Mesa. There is road construction going on being done by........GMC Engineering.
Thats the end of my story, thank you for listening. :D
That's awesome! Stop on your way back by and kick the big guy in the junk. Tell him it was from me. :D

little rowe boat
10-20-2005, 03:59 PM
Thank you for all the response's!
When I called the number I pressed "0" and leave a message. This company doesn't seem to be very big. They might be in the office on Friday's for payroll.
Keyes might be bored but, the next time you see a group of azzholes shiteing on our front yard try and getting past it. GA, is used by ***boaters more than any other group. Who in the fock do you think might be blamed for the trash these guys pitch overboard?
Goldi', This is what we do Jen. We do our best to help our friends. Should be second nature to all of our friends. Redneck and I did not broadcast your dilemma for fear this deal would escalate into a bigger mess. Swift, Silent & Deadly when need be. :) It sounds like Bud' is calmed down by now, good news!
Arnold is trying to shit in my front yard. Will someone kick him in the junk for me. :D

Nord
10-20-2005, 04:01 PM
I never found out which ext. to go to for complaints??

OGShocker
10-20-2005, 06:18 PM
Arnold is trying to shit in my front yard. Will someone kick him in the junk for me. :D
:D :D :D
I never found out which ext. to go to for complaints??
Hammer on the "0" let them have a polite ear full. :chi:

riverroyal
10-20-2005, 06:29 PM
is that short for ,,do i look like i give a fuch,,,im kinda slow :sleeping: