PDA

View Full Version : Coupla Blonde Jokes

MagicMtnDan
10-20-2005, 02:25 PM
The owner of a business was confused about an invoice, so he decided to ask his blonde secretary for some mathematical help.
He called her into his office and said, "You graduated from college and I need some help. If I were to give you $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?"
The blonde secretary thought a moment, then replied, "Everything but my earrings."
Two blondes were in an airport waiting for their flight. One blonde looks around and notices a number of people reading the newspaper. The headline says, "5 Brazilians Killed."
The blonde turns to her friend and says, "How many is a brazilian?"

MsDrmr
10-20-2005, 02:40 PM
love it, thanks for the smile :wink:

Jyruiz
10-20-2005, 02:42 PM
The first joke was good, the second has several versions.

JetBoatRich
11-15-2005, 08:28 AM
Blonde's Side of the story:
Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with the expensive, double-pane energy-efficient kind. Today, I got a call from the contractor complaining his work had been completed a year ago and I had yet to pay for them.
Boy, oh boy, did we go around and around! Just because I'm a blonde does not mean I'm automatically stupid. So, I proceeded to tell him just what his fast-talking sales guy told me last year - namely, that in one year, the windows would pay for themselves.
There was silence on the other end of the line, so I just hung up. I have not heard anything since. Guess I won that stupid argument!

atomickitn
11-15-2005, 08:49 AM
Blonde's Side of the story:
Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with the expensive, double-pane energy-efficient kind. Today, I got a call from the contractor complaining his work had been completed a year ago and I had yet to pay for them.
Boy, oh boy, did we go around and around! Just because I'm a blonde does not mean I'm automatically stupid. So, I proceeded to tell him just what his fast-talking sales guy told me last year - namely, that in one year, the windows would pay for themselves.
There was silence on the other end of the line, so I just hung up. I have not heard anything since. Guess I won that stupid argument!
hummm thats funny!!!! :rollside: