PDA

View Full Version : Parker This Weekend

JetBoatRich
10-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Anybody running around there :rolleyes: we will be there starting Friday around dinner time :cool:

BIGAMIST
10-20-2005, 10:01 PM
If you're goin....I'll stay home :D :D :D :coffeycup
Nice pic in Hot Boat :wink:

C-2
10-20-2005, 10:09 PM
Check your PM's on the other issue.
We'll also be out there about the same time, but boatless, will be hitching in my neighbor's 23' Caliber 1, White w/lotsa little blue flames, along witha 21' Lavey white, tribal blue flames. Camping at Buckskin. Got a big pic of your boat?
Our Hallett is still down, decided not to push the issue this season. The longblock was just completed by Obnoxious001 from this board. Looking good!:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132496-2.jpg

JetBoatRich
10-21-2005, 03:32 AM
If you're goin....I'll stay home :D :D :D :coffeycup
Nice pic in Hot Boat :wink:
Good, sounds like we will be safe then :rolleyes:
Thanks, you too :cool:

JetBoatRich
10-21-2005, 03:46 AM
C-2, look for out Hallett :cool:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78Steph_835.jpg

JetBoatRich
10-21-2005, 03:48 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1112DSC01800.JPG

Mrs Luvnlife
10-21-2005, 05:46 AM
Ummmm.....I believe I hold rights to above said picture????....I only charge a small fee :D :D . You guys have a great weekend and be safe!!!! ;)

Cole Trickle
10-21-2005, 07:57 AM
I will be there friday night through sunday.
Probablly be at the upper sandbar saturday.Swing by and say hi if you see the boat.
Brandin

h2oski2fast
10-21-2005, 08:10 AM
I will be there friday night through sunday.
Probablly be at the upper sandbar saturday.Swing by and say hi if you see the boat.
Brandin
Thanks for the invite. :( :yuk: :(

riverbound
10-21-2005, 08:11 AM
He's afraid you are gonna get drunk and try and kick his asz....oh wait that's me :D

Cole Trickle
10-21-2005, 08:23 AM
I have an extra room and plenty of seats in the boat.Weekend should be rather low key as it will be Jen and I driving up and then my uncle who is already out there.
I thought all of the Allstars packed it up for the winter...

Cole Trickle
10-21-2005, 08:24 AM
He's afraid you are gonna get drunk and try and kick his asz....oh wait that's me :D
Dennis was probably jealous that you were talking to Barbi!!! :D

riverbound
10-21-2005, 08:30 AM
Dennis was probably jealous that you were talking to Barbi!!! :D
Or I called him by the wrong name :jawdrop:
Its cool it was just too much to drink.....and next time we are going to get really drunk and the first one to pass out has to pay the bar tab :D

JetBoatRich
10-21-2005, 12:15 PM
we will cruise through keys Sat. afternoon :rolleyes: and the upper sandbar :cool:

JetBoatRich
10-21-2005, 07:46 PM
i have the house right across from rd's (river dorks) with the blue, white & yellow eliminator (28' eagle) out front . stop on by :) and have a corona w/ me - keyes
Very good chance for that :D we drink Corona :D
I have been to RD's by street :notam: have to figure out the water route :D

fourspeednup
10-21-2005, 07:55 PM
I have an extra room and plenty of seats in the boat.Weekend should be rather low key as it will be Jen and I driving up and then my uncle who is already out there.
I thought all of the Allstars packed it up for the winter...
Have fun CT, try not to start anything in the keyes this time ;) J/K :D :D
...and alas, it's time for me to go into hibernation until next spring :yuk:

Man-de-lone
10-21-2005, 08:11 PM
Have fun Rich, we'll be a hunderd miles down river.....don't pee in the water or anything....

JetBoatRich
10-21-2005, 08:23 PM
Have fun Rich, we'll be a hunderd miles down river.....don't pee in the water or anything....
Thanks Rich, back at you :wink:
Wonder how long it will take to travel down river to you :2purples:

Cole Trickle
10-22-2005, 07:29 AM
Have fun CT, try not to start anything in the keyes this time ;) J/K :D :D
...and alas, it's time for me to go into hibernation until next spring :yuk:
HaHa Funny guy!!! :p
I was pretty drunk and still have no idea how that whole thing started.... :rollside: :crossx:
Sucks to hear your done for the year but we will see you bright and early in may!!!

fourspeednup
10-22-2005, 08:49 AM
HaHa Funny guy!!! :p
I was pretty drunk and still have no idea how that whole thing started.... :rollside: :crossx:
Sucks to hear your done for the year but we will see you bright and early in may!!!
I know your kind, always cruising for trouble :rolleyes: :D :D
Ya it blows fat donkey balls :notam: we'll see but I don't have any more "planned" trips for a while. I'm gonna go buy some aerosol hairspray and see if I can't kick this global warming thing into high gear and extend summer another month :D

Cole Trickle
10-22-2005, 09:06 AM
I know your kind, always cruising for trouble :rolleyes: :D :D
Ya it blows fat donkey balls :notam: we'll see but I don't have any more "planned" trips for a while. I'm gonna go buy some aerosol hairspray and see if I can't kick this global warming thing into high gear and extend summer another month :D
You know us car guys always up for banging gears or heads!!! :hammer2: :D
You still have a fast car or did all the women make you sell it?

fourspeednup
10-22-2005, 09:24 AM
You know us car guys always up for banging gears or heads!!! :hammer2: :D
You still have a fast car or did all the women make you sell it?
No more cool cars for a little while. Gotta finish school and pay off my new truck first. Bought roln 20s rig a couple weeks ago. Next project will either be a bagged 61 Buick ragtop cruiser with a Northstar motor and 6-speed or 4L80E...or possibly a mid 80's vette w/ a destroked (300-320") twin turbo deal and T-56. Kinda leaning toward the Buick though, pretty sure I'd kill or maim myself pretty quick in the vette and there are a lot more cars I wan't to do before I die :hammerhea
Say hi to Jen and Sheena for me :)

Cole Trickle
10-22-2005, 09:52 AM
I am partial to the blown vettes with the T56!! :wink: http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2491My_Pictures0004.jpg
Congrats on the truck we picked up a 2005 crew for Jen to drive a couple months ago and couldn't be happier.I have been playing the lottery so I can afford to put some 22's and a blower on it but the numbers just haven't come through!! :hammer2:
I will tell everyone hi for you.

JetBoatRich
10-22-2005, 03:18 PM
see you there :D

JetBoatRich
10-24-2005, 06:24 PM
What a great time there this weekend :D weather was perfect :D
Hey Steve(BN) thanks for letting the kids take you water toy for a ride :D

Beautiful Noise
10-25-2005, 07:18 AM
Hey Steve(BN) thanks for letting the kids take you water toy for a ride :D
Rich,Not a problem...............Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you were there,Great hanging with you and the family at the Sandbar :) :)

sxpilot
10-25-2005, 07:24 AM
It was nice to meet you guys, Steve and Rich...
Rich that beer was my limit...I was spinning out of control after that one beer...good thing for reclining seats in my truck, made for a nice bed :hammerhea

Beautiful Noise
10-25-2005, 04:39 PM
Was nice meeting you also,You had some nice passes right in front of Castle Rock right at Dusk.............I wish I'd of had my Camara with me when you did them :D

sxpilot
10-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Was nice meeting you also,You had some nice passes right in front of Castle Rock right at Dusk.............I wish I'd of had my Camara with me when you did them :D
I wish I had my glasses, after dusk it was a bitch to see... :hammerhea
Yeah your boat has got to be one of the Cleanest Flaties I have ever seen...very nice to see the amount of detail that you put into it...

slink
10-25-2005, 07:13 PM
That's not what you where saying to me.......I remember you said you wish your flatie was in the water so you could show him what a speed run was :wink: J/K

sxpilot
10-25-2005, 08:29 PM
That's not what you where saying to me.......I remember you said you wish your flatie was in the water so you could show him what a speed run was :wink: J/K
Hey all I would ask for is more than a 1/2 mile run...I mean head start...in choppy water :D :D :D

a catered life
10-26-2005, 06:58 AM
rich where are the freaking pictures? :confused:

JetBoatRich
10-26-2005, 09:05 AM
rich where are the freaking pictures? :confused:
coming soon :2purples: we got home Sunday night and I headed to Vegas first thing Monday :eek: I will be home late tonight and try get them uploaded later in the week :eek:

JetBoatRich
10-26-2005, 09:06 AM
Rich that beer was my limit...I was spinning out of control after that one beer...good thing for reclining seats in my truck, made for a nice bed :hammerhea
No problem on the beer :rolleyes: how is the prop :yuk:

sxpilot
10-26-2005, 11:25 AM
No problem on the beer :rolleyes: how is the prop :yuk:
I lucked out it was fixable, just a few dinged edges...but still sux
Just picked up another this morning so Im good to go...

slink
10-26-2005, 12:55 PM
I lucked out it was fixable, just a few dinged edges...but still sux
Just picked up another this morning so Im good to go...
Where did you ding it at? BTW, I was the one in the blue/red/wt 25' shockwave as you ran up by the dam.

sxpilot
10-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Where did you ding it at? BTW, I was the one in the blue/red/wt 25' shockwave as you ran up by the dam.
Ahh now I got it...I wish I would have known, I would have stoped by and said Hi..Riverside was the last place I lived before I moved here...
I got it right at the last bend before the dam, turning around like a dip shit...I swear everytime I go by ther I trim up...not that time...
not bad but still the point... :hammer2: my wife said it happened because she wasent with me...
wife....> :eat: <....me

Beautiful Noise
10-26-2005, 03:10 PM
Jeff,Wasn't it you that said your Golf Cart makes a more impressive pass than any Whacker :idea: :D :D

sxpilot
10-26-2005, 03:14 PM
Jeff,Wasn't it you that said your Golf Cart makes a more impressive pass than any Whacker :idea: :D :D
uh oh, here we go again... :argue: :D :D

Beautiful Noise
10-26-2005, 03:18 PM
uh oh, here we go again... :argue: :D :D
:D :D :D He started it I never said a word really ..........I think......Trust me, If I'd of said anything it was the Beer talking I swear :D :D

slink
10-26-2005, 03:21 PM
O.K, Mr. "Activities director" :D :D

sxpilot
10-26-2005, 03:26 PM
Hey Ive been called way worse trust me...and besides its all good on the water anyway...:D :D

Beautiful Noise
10-27-2005, 05:10 AM
O.K, Mr. "Activities director" :D :D
Hmmmmmmm Let me think about that NOT :hammerhea :D :D