PDA

View Full Version : You Have a Private Message

Her454
10-21-2005, 12:37 PM
Recipients Username(s): TOPLESS
You may send up to 5 messages at a time.
Separate multiple user names with ';'
Title: NO DAMN PRIVACY
Message: Hey girlie whats up? I think thats bullshit that one of the Mods told about your affair! That crap should be kept private, or at least in PM's anyway. What ever happened with those nude pics of you that were sent via PM, did they get distributed too? I just cant believe that he (we know it was a male of course, they cant keep secrets) would leak something so private and personal that was posted on a message board for Gods sake! What the hell is the world coming to? Anyway, I hope your STD test turns out negative, keep me posted. DONT TELL anyone, but did you hear that Tom Brown is Pregnant? Yep, FM sent me a PM yesterday and I guess he told her last week. Imagine that! The drama, I swear. Im so sick of all the Frenchie crap again, why cant people just let sleeping dogs lie? Oh and I forgot to tell you, that Honeyman dude is really Jordy but dont say anything!
Talk to you soon, let me know the latest gossip on your end!
Traci

BarryMac
10-21-2005, 12:39 PM
omg Lmfao... :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Havasu Hangin'
10-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Yeah...that was a funny one.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-21-2005, 12:40 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Biglue
10-21-2005, 12:40 PM
Nice. LMAO.

Sleek-Jet
10-21-2005, 12:48 PM
omg Lmfao... :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Hold the phone.... I thought you left.... :D

BarryMac
10-21-2005, 12:51 PM
Hold the phone.... I thought you left.... :D
Shhhhh... :D :D :D HD and RRL are home... :D :D Plus this was just too phucking funny to pass up... :D :D

lucky
10-21-2005, 12:57 PM
Send New Private Message
RecipientsRecipient Username(s): REXONE
Title:
Guided Mode Enhanced Mode
Rex ,
I must commend you on your "heads up " on that - p-m Topless has been off the wall lately ! I think all the bareback riding she's been doing has driven her sex drive , over the top !!! She's been talking with her 454 about hoofing it to oregon for the "ride " of a life time " I think she's cheating on me ? I believe there is another women involved ! How can i compeate with some one who actually know's where the "g " spot is ?? I'm really having a hard time with this , ohh and don't say anything to Brown -- if he knew i moved in on his action - he'd be all over me like jbb on a winston ! Smilies
[More]
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
No icon
Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options
Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.
Show your signature
Automatically parse links in text
Disable smilies in text
Posting Rules
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 PM.
Contact Us - Home (***boat.net) - Archive - Privacy Statement - Top
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2005, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright© 2003 L.F.P., Inc.

topless
10-21-2005, 12:57 PM
Damnit Traci, you put this in a thread...........NOT a PM.(not that it would have mattered anyway) Oh great now I'll never get sex. :cry:

Her454
10-21-2005, 01:00 PM
Damnit Traci, you put this in a thread...........NOT a PM.(not that it would have mattered anyway) Oh great now I'll never get sex. :cry:
****! What was I thinking? Im sorry Topless! :mix: Thats ok, just tell them its all lies! Lies, lies, all lies.

Her454
10-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Send New Private Message
RecipientsRecipient Username(s): REXONE
Title:
Guided Mode Enhanced Mode
Rex ,
She's been talking with her 454 about hoofing it to oregon for the "ride " of a life time "
OREGON? Damn Mods cant keep anything straight, they told me it was Oklahoma.

topless
10-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Well thats OK anyway, It all would have come out in the long run. Hey, how is that open sore doing?

Rexone
10-21-2005, 01:11 PM
Well thats OK anyway, It all would have come out in the long run. Hey, how is that open sore doing?
I heard she scraped all the maggots out yesterday and it was looking better now. Great news.

Infomaniac
10-21-2005, 01:16 PM
Oh yes you will dear. Nov 3 - 6 :rollside:
I'm not scared of a little STD bluff.

Her454
10-21-2005, 01:17 PM
I heard she scraped all the maggots out yesterday and it was looking better now. Great news.
YOU ARE SO WRONG. It was the day BEFORE yesterday. :D

WYRD
10-21-2005, 01:19 PM
you guys are too f''ing much :crossx: :crossx:

Rexone
10-21-2005, 01:20 PM
YOU ARE SO WRONG. It was the day BEFORE yesterday. :D
Pour some tequila over that wound T twice a day to make sure any stray maggot eggs that might have escaped the scraping and might subsequently hatch don't develop.
Dr Rexone.

topless
10-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Pour some tequila over that wound T twice a day to make sure any stray maggot eggs that might have escaped the scraping and might subsequently hatch don't develop.
Dr Rexone.
She could always blow torch the damn things off.

Her454
10-21-2005, 01:24 PM
OH For C'hrists sake, see what I get for gossiping. :notam: :D

Jordy
10-21-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm sure Eddie sent you a pm proclaiming his happiness regarding your new title. :(

Rexone
10-21-2005, 01:33 PM
She could always blow torch the damn things off.
Not a great idea. While eliminating the maggot eggs in this particular wound that can further damage the skin around the wound and aggravate the other STD's and other skin leasions that currently aren't yet maggot infested.
Dr Rexone.

Her454
10-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Not a great idea. While eliminating the maggot eggs in this particular wound that can further damage the skin around the wound and aggravate the other STD's and other skin leasions that currently aren't yet maggot infested.
Dr Rexone.
Speaking from experience? :rollside:
I'm sure Eddie sent you a pm proclaiming his happiness regarding your new title. :(
Actually he has'nt noticed the Flannel Princess yet. ;)

Rexone
10-21-2005, 01:37 PM
Speaking from experience? :rollside:
Yes actually I've seen it in several other patients that live in mountainous rural backwoods areas with outdoor toilets that are prone to maggot infestations.

Jordy
10-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Actually he has'nt noticed the Flannel Princess yet. ;)
You putting that on your resume too??? ;)

Her454
10-21-2005, 01:42 PM
Yes actually I've seen it in several other patients that live in mountainous rural backwoods areas with outdoor toilets that are prone to maggot infestations.
I sure am glad we got that there indoor plumbing last year .. :D
You putting that on your resume too??? ;)
I could probably squeeeze it in there.......... ;)

Big Warlock
10-21-2005, 01:45 PM
Hahahahahaha :D

topless
10-21-2005, 01:45 PM
I sure am glad we got that there indoor plumbing last year .. :D
I could probably squeeeze it in there.......... ;)I wish Rex would stop diconnecting the water hose I have hooked up from his business. I can't even flush now. I have to use his dumpster behind the building. You can find realy good trailer decorations back there.

Her454
10-21-2005, 01:49 PM
I wish Rex would stop diconnecting the water hose I have hooked up from his business. I can't even flush now. I have to use his dumpster behind the building. You can find realy good trailer decorations back there.
I probably shouldnt tell you but HCS pm'd me last night and said that Infomaniac was partying with SuperDave013 and his cousin. SuperDave's cousin knows someone that knows someone else that works for Mikey at Rex and word has it that they are going to raise your rent.
RD says its all bullshit tho and he's not even going to bother, he's just going to evict you as he's getting tired of you reconnecting your hose. He'll probably give you some bullshit excuse about the neighbors, and complaints or something lame like that. ;)
But you didnt hear it from me.

Rexone
10-21-2005, 01:49 PM
I wish Rex would stop diconnecting the water hose I have hooked up from his business. I can't even flush now. I have to use his dumpster behind the building. You can find realy good trailer decorations back there.
I had complaints from the neighbors that all their employees weren't working and were gathered around the bushes out back watching you shower behind the trailer. I had no choice but to disconnect the hose. Sorry.
(I never watched of course) :)

topless
10-21-2005, 01:54 PM
I probably shouldnt tell you but HCS pm'd me last night and said that Infomaniac was partying with SuperDave013 and his cousin. SuperDave's cousin knows someone that knows someone else that works for Mikey at Rex and word has it that they are going to raise your rent.
RD says its all bullshit tho and he's not even going to bother, he's just going to evict you as he's getting tired of you reconnecting your hose. He'll probably give you some bullshit excuse about the neighbors, and complaints or something lame like that. ;)
But you didnt hear it from me.Well I heard that someone who is very close to Mikey (I think his name is Lucky) was watching me shower with my stolen hose and was willing to pay my rent if I could stay so I think your rumor mill. Besides, They all know what time I shower and ou should see the crowds. I bet if I charge admission, I won't even have to work at the gas station washing windshields anymore.

bocco
10-21-2005, 01:57 PM
And I thought things were going to get boring over the winter.

Jbb
10-21-2005, 02:01 PM
Message: Hey girlie whats up? I think thats bullshit that one of the Mods told about your affair! That crap should be kept private, or at least in PM's anyway. What ever happened with those nude pics of you that were sent via PM, did they get distributed too? I just cant believe that he (we know it was a male of course, they cant keep secrets) would leak something so private and personal that was posted on a message board for Gods sake! What the hell is the world coming to? Anyway, I hope your STD test turns out negative, keep me posted. DONT TELL anyone, but did you hear that Tom Brown is Pregnant? Yep, FM sent me a PM yesterday and I guess he told her last week. Imagine that! The drama, I swear. Im so sick of all the Frenchie crap again, why cant people just let sleeping dogs lie? Oh and I forgot to tell you, that Honeyman dude is really Jordy but dont say anything!
Traci
hmmmm...No mention of flannel?.....Im throwin the bullshit card on this one... :cool:

Her454
10-21-2005, 02:07 PM
hmmmm...No mention of flannel?.....Im throwin the bullshit card on this one... :cool:
So far, Jordy hasn't shown anyone the flannel nightie pics so Im safe. :220v:

Tom Brown
10-21-2005, 02:08 PM
You just played that card yesterday. You can't play it again. :confused:

Jbb
10-21-2005, 02:10 PM
You just played that card yesterday. You can't play it again. :confused:
Quiet Brown... :mad: ...Dont make me come up there....

lucky
10-21-2005, 02:24 PM
Well I heard that someone who is very close to Mikey (I think his name is Lucky) was watching me shower with my stolen hose and was willing to pay my rent if I could stay so I think your rumor mill. Besides, They all know what time I shower and ou should see the crowds. I bet if I charge admission, I won't even have to work at the gas station washing windshields anymore.
hell , Mike - If you get some orange cones we can just have a topless car wash ...

Her454
10-21-2005, 02:25 PM
hell , Mike - If you get some orange cones we can just have a topless car wash ...
I'll participate if I can wear my Daisy Dukes and roller skate. :D

lucky
10-21-2005, 02:27 PM
I'll participate if I can wear my Daisy Dukes and roller skate. :D
Mike - do you have room for another "attendent" lounge ! we can always order a Y coupler for the water source :D

Boozer
10-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Dear Topless,
I'm sorry to be the barer of bad news but I just got off the phone with the clinic and I tested positive for Chlamydia <sp>. Luckily it's treatable and can be cured by taking some pills for a few days. The doctor said the redness should go away within a week.
Please break the news to princess for me as I can not bare to see her face when she finds out what I have exposed the two of you too.
P.S.
Thanks for the Great Time!!

ROZ
10-21-2005, 02:31 PM
I think Hooli is going to be a little upset... He thought he was the only one having Topless' love child...
Damn, Topless.... You really get around.... :D
Tom, I hope she takes care of herz baby $$$ :D

topless
10-21-2005, 02:43 PM
Dear Topless,
I'm sorry to be the barer of bad news but I just got off the phone with the clinic and I tested positive for Chlamydia <sp>. Luckily it's treatable and can be cured by taking some pills for a few days. The doctor said the redness should go away within a week.
Please break the news to princess for me as I can not bare to see her face when she finds out what I have exposed the two of you too.
P.S.
Thanks for the Great Time!!Oh I thought that when you said you had an STD you meant you had a Super Talented Dick. Thats why I said prove it. My bad. :cry:

Her454
10-21-2005, 02:46 PM
Oh I thought that when you said you had an STD you meant you had a Super Talented Dick. Thats why I said prove it. My bad. :cry:
Oh my my, thats what that means!? ***boat is just a wealth of information!

Tom Brown
10-21-2005, 03:07 PM
Quiet Brown... :mad: ...Dont make me come up there....
Somebody's got to enforce the two day rule. It's all about entegrity.
I've been out of town a lot lately and haven't had a lot of time for ***boat but every time I come here there are new threads trolling me up. :confused:
You know... I'm just a simple man with a simple life trying to mind my own business and stay out of trouble.

Her454
10-21-2005, 03:08 PM
but every time I come here there are new threads trolling me up. :confused:
Mikey said you liked it. :hammerhea :wink:

Tom Brown
10-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Mikey said you liked it. :hammerhea :wink:
Now that you mention it, I kinda do like the attention.

Her454
10-21-2005, 03:10 PM
Good, I almost pushed the anti-troll Tom Brown button.

Her454
10-21-2005, 03:11 PM
12,065 posts. Who woulda guessed? :D

topless
10-21-2005, 03:12 PM
Traci, should I tell him what an STD really is?

Jbb
10-21-2005, 03:18 PM
Somebody's got to enforce the two day rule. It's all about entegrity.
I've been out of town a lot lately and haven't had a lot of time for ***boat but every time I come here there are new threads trolling me up. :confused:
You know... I'm just a simple man with a simple life trying to mind my own business and stay out of trouble.
entegrity....lol.....boob

Her454
10-21-2005, 03:18 PM
Traci, should I tell him what an STD really is?
Sure, if you PM me first. I hate to be the last to know. :D
I hate this nice side of Topless, its so boring sometimes. :D

topless
10-21-2005, 03:20 PM
Sure, if you PM me first. I hate to be the last to know. :D
I hate this nice side of Topless, its so boring sometimes. :DWhen I swore to be nice, I really meant it. :D

Her454
10-21-2005, 03:21 PM
When I swore to be nice, I really meant it. :D
Your Catholic, and your lying. :D :hammer2:

topless
10-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Your Catholic, and your lying. :D :hammer2:Well have you noticed that after I go to confession I become nicer for a while?

Her454
10-21-2005, 03:23 PM
***boat confession? :hammerhea

topless
10-21-2005, 03:24 PM
***boat confession? :hammerheaHey, that an idea! :crossx:

Rexone
10-21-2005, 03:24 PM
Oh I thought that when you said you had an STD you meant you had a Super Talented Dick. Thats why I said prove it. My bad. :cry:
I have a rather large cock in case you missed me showcasing it earlier :D I'm quite proud of it's red head and robust full body.
http://www.prosoundweb.com/fun/Photofun/bigcock.jpg
Did I mention that Mike Oxbig is my half brother? Same father.

76ANTHONY
10-21-2005, 03:25 PM
Hey, that an idea! :crossx:
I HAVE NOT GOT A SINGLE PM FROM YOU TODAY :D

topless
10-21-2005, 03:26 PM
They are not sacred anymore. :(

topless
I have a rather large cock in case you missed me showcasing it earlier :D I'm quite proud of it's red head and robust full body.
http://www.prosoundweb.com/fun/Photofun/bigcock.jpg
Did I mention that Mike Oxbig is my half brother? Same father.That damn thing wakes me up every morning.

Her454
The Mods have them all.

76ANTHONY
10-21-2005, 03:29 PM
They are not sacred anymore. :(
SO, EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT US, dont they?? :D

topless
10-21-2005, 03:34 PM
SO, EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT US, dont they?? :D
Thats not all they know. :eek:

Tom Brown
10-21-2005, 03:42 PM
entegrity....lol.....boob
You don't know the meaning of the word.

Jbb
10-21-2005, 03:43 PM
You don't know the meaning of the word.
I dont know the meaning of most words....but you already knew that.... :D

Rexone
10-21-2005, 03:45 PM
I dont know the meaning of most words....but you already knew that.... :D
nor how to spell them lol. :D

Her454
10-21-2005, 03:48 PM
nor how to spell them lol. :D
Rexone, gettin all "cocky" today.

Rexone
10-21-2005, 03:50 PM
Rexone, gettin all "cocky" today.
Hey be careful, I know Mike Oxbig :)
I will sick him on you if you get outta line.

Her454
10-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Hey be careful, I know Mike Oxbig :)
I will sick him on you if you get outta line.
ROTFLMAO....................You wouldn't. :o

Infomaniac
10-21-2005, 04:14 PM
The Mods have them all.
Were not through reading them yet. And editing them to start some crap.
Too much fun

topless
10-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Were not through reading them yet. And editing them to start some crap.
Too much funI deleted them all last night and my box is full again. Mostly cures for weird diseases. :eek:

Mrs.Racer277
10-21-2005, 05:54 PM
Oh my gosh I missed all the fun today. :) Are you girlies going to Pomona???

FMluvswater
10-21-2005, 08:25 PM
Traci
:redface: Traci! I told you that in strictest confidence. He's gonna be pissed at me now. Thanks a lot. :(

topless
10-22-2005, 02:15 AM
:redface: Traci! I told you that in strictest confidence. He's gonna be pissed at me now. Thanks a lot. :(
I wouldn't have said anything. It's the moderators.

FMluvswater
10-22-2005, 02:31 AM
I wouldn't have said anything. It's the moderators.
That'll learn me. :(

Her454
10-22-2005, 06:07 AM
FM, Im sorry. I didnt know the PMs were not safe until Topless told me. Im glad I didnt mention your other little "problem". Dont worry, your secret is safe with me! :D

RiverToysJas
10-22-2005, 07:07 AM
You know we can also see everything that is happening in front of your computer monitor too! ;)
RTJas :D

Her454
10-22-2005, 07:08 AM
You know we can also see everything that is happening in front of your computer monitor too! ;)
RTJas :D
Thats freaky. I quit the internet, too much invasion of privacy for me. ;)

1stepcloser
10-22-2005, 07:51 AM
Oh great now I'll never get sex. :cry:
Now now, lets not get too hasty..... :cool:
Sex is always just a PM away.

Her454
10-22-2005, 07:52 AM
If you planning on having sex with Topless you should probably change your avatar. ;)

Her454
10-22-2005, 08:04 AM
:jawdrop: :cry: :cry: STOP IT WITH THE CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry:

Jordy
10-22-2005, 08:07 AM
:jawdrop: :cry: :cry: STOP IT WITH THE CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry:
What clowns? :eek:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar10727_1.gifhttp://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar10727_1.gifhttp://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar10727_1.gif

topless
10-22-2005, 08:10 AM
I'll get right back to ya. ;) I'm Getting all excited now.

OGShocker
10-22-2005, 08:12 AM
What clowns? :eek:
edited for H454.
NICE!!!! You're mean Jordy! :D

Her454
10-22-2005, 08:14 AM
edited for H454.
YES he is. :mad: :jawdrop:

Jordy
10-22-2005, 08:15 AM
Me??? What did I do??? :idea: :D :p :D
Sorry T. You're still my favorite, even though you like your flannel more than me. :notam: :D

Miss Perfect
10-22-2005, 08:19 AM
Me??? What did I do??? :idea: :D :p :D
Oh... look at little Mr. Innocent! :notam:

OGShocker
10-22-2005, 08:21 AM
T,
Wanna get even? Try this place! (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1617319&postcount=82)

Her454
10-22-2005, 08:22 AM
T,
Wanna get even? Try this place! (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1617319&postcount=82)
NOT NICE YOU FOCKERS. :D

OGShocker
10-22-2005, 08:27 AM
NOT NICE YOU FOCKERS. :D
Topless falls for that ALL the time. :crossx:

lucky
10-22-2005, 08:30 AM
If you planning on having sex with Topless you should probably change your avatar. ;)
lmao -- well - at least to a horsey head

Jordy
10-22-2005, 08:34 AM
Oh... look at little Mr. Innocent! :notam:
Always. :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2005, 08:56 AM
edited for H454.
So you know Jordy. :wink:

pixilatedpussy
10-22-2005, 08:57 AM
So you know Jordy. :wink:
Whats up??? Call me! :p

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2005, 09:15 AM
Whats up??? Call me! :p
OMG Answer. I have left 3 messages. :D

OGShocker
10-22-2005, 09:20 AM
OMG Answer. I have left 3 messages. :D
Like OMG! Really? :D
Have a great day!

Her454
10-22-2005, 09:29 AM
Recipients Username(s): MrsRacer277
Title: Another Secret
Whats up stranger! Got your PM! Thats pretty brave telling me all that stuff about Party Cat and risking the Mods telling him everything. :supp: Dont worry, if it doesn't get out I'll keep it a secret. Speaking of secret, did you get my first PM? Can you believe that? PC and Jordy will flip when they find out!
I was suprised to hear about Unforgiven! NO WONDER he's not on the boards very much anymore! WOW!
Keep in touch girlie!
:D

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2005, 09:37 AM
Recipients Username(s): MrsRacer277
Title: Another Secret
Whats up stranger! Got your PM! Thats pretty brave telling me all that stuff about Party Cat and risking the Mods telling him everything. :supp: Dont worry, if it doesn't get out I'll keep it a secret. Speaking of secret, did you get my first PM? Can you believe that? PC and Jordy will flip when they find out!
I was suprised to hear about Unforgiven! NO WONDER he's not on the boards very much anymore! WOW!
Keep in touch girlie!
:D
LOL!
Now everyone will know I can not keep a secret. Hope PC and Jordy do not see this. ;) :jawdrop: :D
Should have all the details about Unforgiven when I see him this weekend. ;)

topless
10-22-2005, 09:46 AM
LOL!
Now everyone will know I can not keep a secret. Hope PC and Jordy do not see this. ;) :jawdrop: :D
Should have all the details about Unforgiven when I see him this weekend. ;)
Speaking of Unforgiven, how come YOU are the only one he invites anymore? :cry:

1stepcloser
10-22-2005, 09:49 AM
<---------- OK! Any other suggestions? I always appreciate a womans input.
You, know, that intuition thing and all....

Jordy
10-22-2005, 09:49 AM
Yeah, see what??? Like this is news to anyone... :notam:

1stepcloser
10-22-2005, 09:50 AM
I'm Getting all excited now.
Me too. :)
Could we hurry this up a little though, its almost lunchtime.

Her454
10-22-2005, 09:57 AM
She's not. :rollside:

Her454
10-22-2005, 09:58 AM
<---------- OK! Any other suggestions? I always appreciate a womans input.
You, know, that intuition thing and all....
I think she likes horses........................... :)

1stepcloser
10-22-2005, 10:10 AM
Well, I'm usually not one to brag, but I've been told that I'm rather "amply endowed" so to speak.... :D

1stepcloser
10-22-2005, 10:14 AM
That reminds me of an old fable; Once upon a time a cute little mouse was so proud of who he was, he could climb into the grain shed and eat all the grain he wanted. He would often brag to the ugly horse that he was the best animal alive. One day the poor little mouse got stuck in a big old pile of crap, and he couldn’t get out, so the old ungly horse walks over the pile of crap, lowers his tremendous dink, and saves the life of the little mouse.
The moral of the story, you can only be so cute. But as long as you are hung like a horse you should be fine.

1stepcloser
10-22-2005, 10:18 AM
<------------ Right! Horses, got it. Thanks! you have no idea how much I appreciate this.

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2005, 10:29 AM
I am not. :rollside: :rollside: :) He said you were invited!!

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2005, 10:31 AM
Yeah, see what??? Like this is news to anyone... :notam:
OMG that is soooo last year!!! :)

Party Cat
10-22-2005, 10:40 AM
OMG that is soooo last year!!! :)
Dia...you on the BG pills again...this is still 2005....in 2004 you actually remembered things...and actually showed up where you said you'd be :hammerhea

Her454
10-22-2005, 10:42 AM
Dia...you on the BG pills again...this is still 2005....in 2004 you actually remembered things...and actually showed up where you said you'd be :hammerhea
ROTFLMAO......................

topless
10-22-2005, 10:53 AM
I am not. :rollside: :rollside: :) He said you were invited!!He says alot of things. I haven't talked to him since he was hitting on that toothless girl at Mavericks.

Her454
10-22-2005, 11:05 AM
He's actually home sick with Pneumonia. :(

topless
10-22-2005, 11:16 AM
He's actually home sick with Pneumonia. :(So he's not going? I hope he gets well soon. :confused:

Her454
10-22-2005, 11:18 AM
So he's not going? I hope he gets well soon. :confused:
Not sure, he's been off work for awhile, probably faking it and playing hooky tho. :rolleyes: :rollside:

topless
10-22-2005, 12:36 PM
Not sure, he's been off work for awhile, probably faking it and playing hooky tho. :rolleyes: :rollside:
What a slacker! :hammer2:

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2005, 12:57 PM
Last I heard his sick butt was going to be in Bakersfield this weekend for the boat races. :rolleyes: But who knows since he is the KING of FLAKES!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2005, 12:57 PM
He says alot of things. I haven't talked to him since he was hitting on that toothless girl at Mavericks.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
He said he invited you and T?????

topless
10-22-2005, 01:06 PM
He said he invited you and T?????He says alot of things doesn't he. :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2005, 01:11 PM
He says alot of things doesn't he. :rolleyes:
Apparently! :hammer2: :hammer2:

Jordy
10-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Is that BG though??? BG shows up when you don't want her to and destroys everything. I'm thinking Dia got a special package from Witch Country. ;)

Her454
10-22-2005, 01:13 PM
He said he invited you and T?????
He did, Im not sure if Im going yet. TOO scared to make a damn comittment around here. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Her454
10-22-2005, 01:15 PM
from Witch Country. ;)
:D :D

FMluvswater
10-23-2005, 12:28 AM
FM, Im sorry. I didnt know the PMs were not safe until Topless told me. Im glad I didnt mention your other little "problem". Dont worry, your secret is safe with me! :D
:eek: OMG! I'm never sharing secrets in PM's EVER again! I appreciate your continued discretion regarding the other little matter, Traci - thank-you. :redface: