PDA

View Full Version : I hate theifs!!!!!!!!

YeLLowBoaT
10-21-2005, 09:12 PM
At work to day installing crown some 1 stole my miter saw set up out of the guys garage. while I was hang a peice that I had just cut. I was gone no more then 5 mins 20 ft away. They took my saw, stand and dust collector. All of which is very heavy over 120lbs total. this is not something you can just carry a long way so some 1 must have had a truck since it won;t fit in a car... ( I think it was the mexican landscapers arcoss the street. They were the only 1s around.can't prove it.) I was really lucky that it was the last peice to hang. So now I am out about a grand plus my time for all the tweaks I did to the saw. Shit like this really gets me ticked!!!!! Messing with some 1s work is just not right.....

Man-de-lone
10-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Pinche rateros!!!!
I had one of our guys get a big Emglo compressor taken out of the back of his truck. He was taking the first load to the backyard, by the time he set it down and came back it was gone......$389.00 poof....
I think it was the Dutch..... :yuk: :rolleyes: :cool:

locogringo
10-21-2005, 09:23 PM
Here's what to do...
You now know when those Mex's do the lawn. Show up at that time with someone who speaks Spanish. Get out of your car with aid person. Have a bat in your hand but hold it in a non-threatening sort of way. For liability reasons, keep a few mitts and balls in the car also.
Walk up to them and tell them in English that you want it back.
Have your friend translate in Spanish.
Wait for a response while glaring at them with a psycho type of look.
Inflict mental anguish on them.
Wait again if necessary.
Tell them that it better be on the doorstep of the house you did the moulding on by the next day or you will find where they live.
Smile and walk away.

ROZ
10-21-2005, 09:29 PM
I think it was the Dutch..... :yuk: :rolleyes: :cool:
Okay.... I think it was a Polish guy... :D

coolchange
10-21-2005, 09:30 PM
steal thier mowers. I had my C8fd ripped off. bought it when it first came out. took a while to recover from that.

Kilrtoy
10-21-2005, 09:58 PM
It was probably those Mexican guys. You know how landscapers are always using miter saws. :D
Cutting up the lawn a little quicker now

MagicMtnDan
10-21-2005, 10:02 PM
I know a Mexican who cut his hand using a miter saw. Do you think that was justice? :confused:

Havasu47
10-21-2005, 10:08 PM
It was obviously a Canadian. Probably Tom Brown

Rexone
10-21-2005, 10:32 PM
I've had tools ripped right out of the inside of 2 different shops now where they actually had to walk inside the warehouse doors to get. First time in Azusa was a 1/2" drill motor (I was using it and walked around to another room for no more than 3-4 minutes). Second time was a super sawzall. fockin bastards, if I'd a caught em I'd have smashed their radio with a piece of billet for sure. Right after I shot em with my nail gun. A few 16D's in the ass will slow em right down. China's got the right idea regarding thieves. No hands, no stealy.
btw I'm sure the azzholes that got this stuff were swedish. :wink:

GHT
10-21-2005, 10:41 PM
this is a F'ed up story and I have one that is the same.
I had a job that needed on-site security and while the security guy was making his round (which took 20 min max) some mutha fuka stole his generator. It was a large generator (although not with wheels).
These Mutha fing theifs are brave.... 4 sure.. I have loitered on my own sites (multiple of 22 mil plus) and I wish I could catch one (1) of those MFers.
I could go on and on about the ways my subcontractors (and I) have been ripped off. But... Oh well??? What's a white guy 2 do?? Pardon my missssss spelling.

JetBoatRich
10-22-2005, 03:22 AM
Here's what to do...
You now know when those Mex's do the lawn. Show up at that time with someone who speaks Spanish. Get out of your car with aid person. Have a bat in your hand but hold it in a non-threatening sort of way. For liability reasons, keep a few mitts and balls in the car also.
Walk up to them and tell them in English that you want it back.
Have your friend translate in Spanish.
Wait for a response while glaring at them with a psycho type of look.
Inflict mental anguish on them.
Wait again if necessary.
Tell them that it better be on the doorstep of the house you did the moulding on by the next day or you will find where they live.
Smile and walk away.
This sounds like it could get fun :eek:

Mardonzi
10-22-2005, 06:17 AM
As Mande has put it,, Us Dutch are a sneaky, unscrupulious crowd,,, always stealing chit and drinking your last beer out of the cooler..
Seriously though,, offer a reward to the Landscapers if it shows up, no questions asked,,, and when they show up with it, break out the ball bat...

BadKachina
10-22-2005, 06:18 AM
If you have the serial numbers report it stolen. Maybe some meth head will show up at the local pawn shop with it. If they report the numbers like they are supposed to you'll get it back.
Having someone steal the tools that you make your living with is as low as it gets. I'd bet it was some French bastard.............

a catered life
10-22-2005, 06:21 AM
It's always the Mexicans.
well aleast the black guys weren't to blame this time :frown: :2purples:

AzLakeLizard
10-22-2005, 06:21 AM
As Mande has put it,, Us Dutch are a sneaky, unscrupulious crowd,,, always stealing chit and drinking your last beer out of the cooler..
Seriously though,, offer a reward to the Landscapers if it shows up, no questions asked,,, and when they show up with it, break out the ball bat...
Oh GAWD.. Just realized.. Here I am Polish.. and You are Dutch.. living under the same roof!..
We are Skeerreewed......lol
What is this world coming to?

mike37
10-22-2005, 06:28 AM
Don't know about your aria
but around here I would think most likely be a white guy steeling it to buy meth

YeLLowBoaT
10-22-2005, 06:41 AM
This was in a gated track with only 7 houses. there was only 4 ppl there when it happend me, the landscapers, the nice lady up the street that recomend me for the job( did her house about 2 months ago) and the guy at the gate..... like I said I can't prove it but its a very good "guess"

mike37
10-22-2005, 06:50 AM
This was in a gated track with only 7 houses. there was only 4 ppl there when it happend me, the landscapers, the nice lady up the street that recomend me for the job( did her house about 2 months ago) and the guy at the gate..... like I said I can't prove it but its a very good "guess"
check the neighbors garages

YeLLowBoaT
10-22-2005, 07:00 AM
You know what happens when you assume.
yes I do thats why I said "guess".

Old Texan
10-22-2005, 07:02 AM
Thieving m-f's come in all colors. My friend took on a partner years back who was a real piece of shit. I stopped by their office one day and he had a set of golf clubs he'd just picked up from his lowlife brother for a couple hundred bucks.
Tommy Armour 845's, Callaway driver and 3 wood in a Sun Mtn carry bag. A set which looked like a muni player would use and probably worked hard for the $1,500 they cost him. Just a regular Joe. The more I looked and absorbed the personal feel showing in those clubs, the more pissed off I got.
I left before I went off on this dick and later told my friend his partner was a real prick. I sent a description of the clubs and the guys name and no. out to a bunch of local golf courses but nothing ever came back. My friend soon found out how useless the azzhole was and after a court battle had him removed from the business.
People that steal should be locked up. Azzholes that buy stolen or questionable property should have their gonads removed with a dull knife.

76ANTHONY
10-22-2005, 07:04 AM
im thinking it was the nice old lady :devil: :idea:

Riverkid
10-24-2005, 06:18 AM
Stop making sense. :p
On a similar note, I had about $3000 worth of golf clubs stolen from my garage once. A couple "landscapers" across the street pointed me in the direction of a guy from a big pool company in the area giving a quote. It was him. He was not Mexican, as far as I know.
Details, please :hammer2: :D

JUST LOOKING
10-24-2005, 08:57 AM
:yuk: well aleast the black guys weren't to blame this time :frown: :2purples:
:yuk: NO NO The american guy Talking all the Shit!!!!!!!!!

Coleitis22
10-24-2005, 10:11 AM
They work good for edging. :D
Those miter saws are great around cobblestone driveways

Coleitis22
10-24-2005, 10:14 AM
I know a Mexican who cut his hand using a miter saw. Do you think that was justice? :confused:
I think he was trying to remove his stolen wedding ring.

slowinhavasu
10-24-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey whitey, want to buy a miter saw...cheap..... :cool: