PDA

View Full Version : 2000 post wtf

a catered life
10-22-2005, 06:09 AM
yup thats right 2000 post and going strong even though i'm just a shell of JBR. at this time i was to say thank to all the little people that made this possible..the list is so long i dont know where to start :frown:
but to all the great friends i have meet thru the boards i want to say its been a real blast theres nothing like good friends and even though the pp group has changed a lil the core is great
a special 2000 post thank you to jbr and family (hot wings anyone and a cool fam), elim. sprinter and fam(tequilla shots anyone), raff(my vodka buddy) and sara, so cal and family (awesome family), luvnlife and family(one of the coolest couples to know), the racers (hands down the best dam boat bitach couple to ever walk into my life) much love to all and to and everyone else i didnt mention dont get all touchy i will dream of you tonight

JetBoatRich
10-22-2005, 06:34 AM
Nice job Willie :jawdrop: glad to help :D
The first meeting is a great story I like to tell :supp:
You something like "not sound gay or anything, lets meet up" :supp:

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2005, 06:58 AM
ACL we love you and Cas. It was great being your boat biatch. We need to get out on the lake again. Still in the 80's here. :D Congrats on the 2000. and thanks for all the kind words. :D

a catered life
10-22-2005, 07:24 AM
rich you must never type those words or post that picture (you know which one) ever again or denver will burn like its the watts riots all over again lmao :smile: