PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Being Sick!!!

Do F150's Float?
10-22-2005, 09:00 AM
:yuk: Just thought I'd share that with everyone... :yuk:

HOOTER SLED-
10-22-2005, 09:02 AM
You need to swallow more. Vitamins are good for ya. :wink: :D

riverbound
10-22-2005, 09:02 AM
So is that what you call hang overs now??? :D

Do F150's Float?
10-22-2005, 09:03 AM
So is that what you call hang overs now??? :D
Haaaaaaaaa...no. I've been very well behaved lately.... and it sucks!!! :mad:

riverbound
10-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Haaaaaaaaa...no. I've been very well behaved lately.... and it sucks!!! :mad:
me too...until last night, we went to Benihana's and someone started buying Sake....I hate that stuff but if everyone else is I might as well too...that and those big beers get to you :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
10-22-2005, 09:10 AM
me too...until last night, we went to Benihana's and someone started buying Sake....I hate that stuff but if everyone else is I might as well too...that and those big beers get to you :rollside:
mmmm benihana...i wanna go there! I sunk to drinking vodka on monday... and then i just fell asleep! what a waste...

riverbound
10-22-2005, 09:12 AM
mmmm benihana...i wanna go there! I sunk to drinking vodka on monday... and then i just fell asleep! what a waste...
Arent we all doing some Mongolian BBQ thing tonight?? I heard that was the plan???

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-22-2005, 09:13 AM
What kind of jerk orders Sake???? ;) Admit it, you love sake. It makes you feel warm and fuzzy! Its Japanese tequila!!!! :D
Nanny-Goat, whats wrong? I have been sick since the Parker Enduro. Still have lots of boogies and a nasty cough. :mad:

Do F150's Float?
10-22-2005, 09:14 AM
Arent we all doing some Mongolian BBQ thing tonight?? I heard that was the plan???
Ya! King Ging (or king kong, as linda put it :D ) on lincoln & moody

riverbound
10-22-2005, 09:15 AM
What kind of jerk orders Sake???? ;) Admit it, you love sake. It makes you feel warm and fuzzy! Its Japanese tequila!!!! :D
Nanny-Goat, whats wrong? I have been sick since the Parker Enduro. Still have lots of boogies and a nasty cough. :mad:
No...hate thet taste of Sake...but probably becuase I got REALLY messed up on Sake once.....we were beer bonging it because it was all that was left in the fridge....not good :(

Do F150's Float?
10-22-2005, 09:15 AM
I just have a stupid cold - i got it like, 2 days ago. I've been doing Airborne shooters like crazy, & hittin up the nyquil. Normally my immune system kicks the pants off of stuff (i don't get sick all that often), but i guess its my turn :yuk:

a catered life
10-22-2005, 09:16 AM
You need to swallow more. Vitamins are good for ya. :wink: :D
lmao :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-22-2005, 09:19 AM
Actually, last nights sake was not very good. I must like the cheaper stuff better or something. :D
Have you guys ever seen the episode of South Park with the Mongolian beef restaraunt guy and the ancient mongolians? All I can think of when we talk about doing the mongolian bbq tonight is "mongorian beef". And if you have never seen that episode then I sound like a total moron right now. :D

Do F150's Float?
10-22-2005, 09:21 AM
Actually, last nights sake was not very good. I must like the cheaper stuff better or something. :D
Have you guys ever seen the episode of South Park with the Mongolian beef restaraunt guy and the ancient mongolians? All I can think of when we talk about doing the mongolian bbq tonight is "mongorian beef". And if you have never seen that episode then I sound like a total moron right now. :D
LMFAO...omg...totally saw that episode...how about "marklar"???

OnlyMoney
10-22-2005, 09:35 AM
Sorry to hear... :frown:
Did you try "Shoo, shoo retarded flu"???? :D :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-22-2005, 09:51 AM
Dang it, why did you tell me about "Shoo, shoo retarded flu" a week ago? I could have been better long ago. ;)

Do F150's Float?
10-22-2005, 09:52 AM
Ya, i was just hopping around the office on one foot...i don't feel any better, but maybe they'll send me home early for being crazy??? :messedup:

OnlyMoney
10-22-2005, 10:04 AM
Ya, i was just hopping around the office on one foot...i don't feel any better, but maybe they'll send me home early for being crazy??? :messedup:
I like the visual. Thanks! I love Fridays!! :rollside: :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
10-22-2005, 10:06 AM
You're only considered sick if you're missing work.

76ANTHONY
10-22-2005, 10:28 AM
is it the blonde male cold??? its goin around :D :D

PHOTOGLOU
10-22-2005, 10:30 AM
Its Japanese tequila!!!!
Hello what did I miss :argue:

Do F150's Float?
10-22-2005, 10:31 AM
is it the blonde male cold??? its goin around :D :D
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....i bet you think you're funny, huh??? :D

MsDrmr
10-22-2005, 10:32 AM
sorry your sick, I just got over being sick a while ago. Hope you feel better soon.

Do F150's Float?
10-22-2005, 10:33 AM
sorry your sick, I just got over being sick a while ago. Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks! :D

76ANTHONY
10-22-2005, 10:38 AM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....i bet you think you're funny, huh??? :D
nah not funny i just wanted to see the dirty dirty dirty blonde pic again, it'll make ya feel better :D :D :D :devil: and no its not just for my veiwing pleasure

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-22-2005, 10:40 AM
Hello what did I miss :argue:
Ooops, :rollside: talk to your man Riverbound. :D He was the event planner.

Do F150's Float?
10-22-2005, 10:44 AM
nah not funny i just wanted to see the dirty dirty dirty blonde pic again, it'll make ya feel better :D :D :D :devil: and no its not just for my veiwing pleasure
Hahaha, go look for the old thread. I was half tempted to post a pic of Zack Morris from Saved By The Bell (just for shits n giggles) :cool:

riverbound
10-22-2005, 10:45 AM
Ooops, :rollside: talk to your man Riverbound. :D He was the event planner.
It was an impromptu thing.....But tonight we are doing Mongolian BBQ somewhere (I dont know the details) Jay, we would love your company.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-22-2005, 10:46 AM
It was an impromptu thing.....But tonight we are doing Mongolian BBQ somewhere (I dont know the details) Jay, we would love your company.
YAY!!! Mongolian bbq at King Kong or something like that. Come join us Photoglou. We would love to meet you! ;)

76ANTHONY
10-22-2005, 10:47 AM
Hahaha, go look for the old thread. I was half tempted to post a pic of Zack Morris from Saved By The Bell (just for shits n giggles) :cool:
dam that was quick thinkin, props to you :D :D