PDA

View Full Version : Hello Shockenyall

Flashover
10-22-2005, 09:48 AM
Big race this weekend. your man could move up in the points only 2 races left.. :D :D Oh and did your parents win big???? :clover: :clover:

Flashover
10-22-2005, 11:03 AM
hello There... :crossx:

SHOCKENYALL
10-22-2005, 11:07 AM
Big race this weekend. your man could move up in the points only 2 races left.. :D :D Oh and did your parents win big???? :clover: :clover:
Ohhhh.... believe me I know!!!! I scheduled my Sunday to be free, after 5.... there is no way in hell I will miss the end of this race season!! Are you goin to Vegas?
And nope..... my parents did not win big :( ..... Let's just say they are very "comfortable" anyways..... so it's not a huge disapointment!

Flashover
10-22-2005, 11:10 AM
I had planned on going but things endid up not working out. can't wait to watch this weekend. Don't forget the bud shootout is Saturday also. This should be good... :crossx: Are you going to the last race of the year? :D

76ANTHONY
10-22-2005, 11:11 AM
Ohhhh.... believe me I know!!!! I scheduled my Sunday to be free, after 5.... there is no way in hell I will miss the end of this race season!! Are you goin to Vegas?
And nope..... my parents did not win big :( ..... Let's just say they are very "comfortable" anyways..... so it's not a huge disapointment!
ya know, id offer to be your long lost brother butttttt, dam reprocussions would be emense :D :D

SHOCKENYALL
10-22-2005, 11:38 AM
Flash..... Yep let's see... off the Top of my head... Nov. 3rd-6th... i think is the finals..... we will be leaving Friday at about 3am..... and head straight home Sunday after the finals.... short trip, but well worth it!!!
76...... you have no idea.... just be lucky you aren't my brother.... I have the greatest ideas for torture :devil:

76ANTHONY
10-22-2005, 11:43 AM
Flash..... Yep let's see... off the Top of my head... Nov. 3rd-6th... i think is the finals..... we will be leaving Friday at about 3am..... and head straight home Sunday after the finals.... short trip, but well worth it!!!
76...... you have no idea.... just be lucky you aren't my brother.... I have the greatest ideas for torture :devil:
OHHHHHH WOMANNNNNNNNNNNNN AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :crossx: :D :devil: :devil:

Flashover
10-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Are you driving? Have a good time i will be jealous.. :umm:

SHOCKENYALL
10-22-2005, 11:53 AM
Are you driving? Have a good time i will be jealous.. :umm:
Yes, we are driving..... a long a$$ way mind you.....but I just bought a new Mazda 3 last week... so now we have fuel economy on our side :smile: Saving the flying trips into Vegas next year (at least 3X'd) to drive to Havasu.... Late April is going to rock.... we have 12 of us flying down to meet with our friend who has a house in havi..... So anyhow, we will drive down to the final and the Winternationals in Feb as well......

Flashover
10-22-2005, 11:58 AM
I thought drivin 5 hrs to vegas sucked. You got quite the haul ahead of you. Thats to bad you have to leave sunday that will be brutal... Have fun girl.. :D :D i will talk to monday about this weekends race.
go force !!!!

SHOCKENYALL
10-22-2005, 12:02 PM
go force !!!![/QUOTE]
:mad: :mad: :burningm: :burningm:
And to think I actually liked you.... Then you have to go and say something like that!!!
:D

Flashover
10-22-2005, 12:05 PM
Just gotta pull your chain a bit......... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

SHOCKENYALL
10-22-2005, 12:13 PM
Just gotta pull your chain a bit......... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Oh... I'll pull YOUR chain.... to think you could ever insult me with a bunch of useless banter, just makes me realize what a low down, dirty, rotten, s...o... oh NEVERMIND!!! Force sucks a$$ :D
My guys gonna kick your guys a$$ ...neener, neener, neener!!! :D

Flashover
10-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Oh... I'll pull YOUR chain.... to think you could ever insult me with a bunch of useless banter, just makes me realize what a low down, dirty, rotten, s...o... oh NEVERMIND!!! Force sucks a$$ :D
My guys gonna kick your guys a$$ ...neener, neener, neener!!! :D
And what if he doesn't. I told you i like capps, just not shoumacher or dodge i hate dodge... :devil:

SHOCKENYALL
10-22-2005, 12:40 PM
And what if he doesn't. I told you i like capps, just not shoumacher or dodge i hate dodge... :devil:
Well then I'll personally kick it myself!!!! :devil: my whole 5'6",125lbs!! ....(like that would really happen!!!) :p I would need a different strategy.....hmmmmm... OH, I know!!! I could flash my boobies real quick, (throwing him way off guard of course) and then go straight for the dirty and kick him in the balls. That should make him drop to his knees!!! Sorry... that damn imagination of mine!!!!
I'm actually not as physco as my fingers type it out to be!!! :rollside:
I'm a Ford girl my self..... ok, so Force does have a little something goin for him :rolleyes:

Flashover
10-22-2005, 12:51 PM
Well then I'll personally kick it myself!!!! :devil: my whole 5'6",125lbs!! ....(like that would really happen!!!) :p I would need a different strategy.....hmmmmm... OH, I know!!! I could flash my boobies real quick, (throwing him way off guard of course) and then go straight for the dirty and kick him in the balls. That should make him drop to his knees!!! Sorry... that damn imagination of mine!!!!
I'm actually not as physco as my fingers type it out to be!!! :rollside:
I'm a Ford girl my self..... ok, so Force does have a little something goin for him :rolleyes:
F O R D better than dodge... Anyway in that picture with you 2 girls and your horses you look alot taller than 5' 6".
Your fingers went nuckin futz right there... If your man looses and force wins i will post you up huge on sunday right after the race... Keep an eye out i could happen. after he is the 13 time champ..... :D :D :D :D

SHOCKENYALL
10-22-2005, 12:59 PM
F O R D better than dodge... Anyway in that picture with you 2 girls and your horses you look alot taller than 5' 6".
Your fingers went nuckin futz right there... If your man looses and force wins i will post you up huge on sunday right after the race... Keep an eye out i could happen. after he is the 13 time champ..... :D :D :D :D
what's that old saying......??
I am rubber, and you are glue....
What you say, bounces off me...
and sticks on you!!!!
Hey, I gotta go..... my work is sone!!! *yeehaw* It was nice chatten with ya though..... I will be thinken of you Sunday!!! :clover: It'll be good! tata for now!

Flashover
10-22-2005, 01:01 PM
C-ya im outta here to time to go home... :D