PDA

View Full Version : GM rebates again!!!!!!!!

cdog
10-22-2005, 09:49 AM
So I've been waiting on my new truck to come in and it just came in yesterday. The chevy website shows the rebate on the LBZ just got upped from $500 to $1000. Do you think it will just continue to get better as time passes since they're real slow with sales? I can wait untill the 2nd week of November if I have to. I still have to check the final price with Jay. The dealer who I've gone thru in New mexico still has not worked out the pricing yet. I should know sometime today. I have GMS thru family and would like to use my GM card points that have about $2,300 bucks on it. He's telling me that I can't use the GM points with the GMS.Any comment or inside news????? PM me if you have to. Thanks...

caroftheweek
10-22-2005, 10:15 AM
if you have the old blue card you can use as much as you have. that is the card the earned 2%. If you have a platinum card that earns 5%, you cannot use it with GMS and if you could, they put restrictions on how much you can use per purchase. When i was selling, i had a customer that had accumulated $9500 on his platinum card. He could only use $1500 for his new truck. He was pissed.
Ryan

cdog
10-22-2005, 10:29 AM
if you have the old blue card you can use as much as you have. that is the card the earned 2%. If you have a platinum card that earns 5%, you cannot use it with GMS and if you could, they put restrictions on how much you can use per purchase. When i was selling, i had a customer that had accumulated $9500 on his platinum card. He could only use $1500 for his new truck. He was pissed.
Ryan
Ya. I'm at $2,300. The limit is $3000. They're charging me $44,922.53 with no GMS. With GMS its about 2k cheaper. If I use the 1k rebate and my GM points that I have right now it'll be 200 bucks cheaper. I can earn another 2-400 bucks before the month's end on the card.

Squirtin Thunder
10-22-2005, 10:42 AM
Just skip all the BS and buy from Jay !!!
Or better yet go buy a nice new Ford !!!

cdog
10-22-2005, 10:45 AM
Get me the vin # and I will shoot you a copy of the invoice... If they would sell you the vehicle at invoice you would be saving $800 over the gms price and no gm card points.... sounds like they are charging you $500 over invoice and yes the rebate did just go up today to $1000 for LBZ motor on crew cabs... Are you financing or paying cash????? rebates are different BUT special financing is the same 1.9% for 36 2.9 48 , 3.9 60 , 4.9 72
Jay, I'd love to buy it thru you. But for tax reasons and the fact that i'm moving to AZ I thought it would be best to buy thru this guy again. I'll be paying cash.

cdog
10-22-2005, 10:47 AM
Or better yet go buy a nice new Ford !!!
Just what I need. Found On the Way to the River Dead! Sorry man. Untill they start making them in China. I'm a chevy guy. :rollside: