PDA

View Full Version : Little Johnny

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-22-2005, 12:43 PM
Little Johnny hears the word B itch at school. So he goes home and asks his mom. " What does B itch mean?" His mom answers." B itch means people like you and me." Then Johnny hears the word shit. So he asks his mom what it means his mom says.
" Shit means food." Johnny hears F uck. Being the curious person he is he asks his mom. She says "F uck means changing clothes." Then his mom says
"Johnny the president is comming so answer the door and tell him that the food is on the table and me and your Dad are changing clothes upstairs."
When the president comes Johnny opens the door and says.
" Hi B itch, the shit's on the table and my Mom and Dad are F ucking upstairs." :D

HocusPocus
10-22-2005, 01:36 PM
that little johnny!!
Little johnny walks into his house after school and notices his grandmother laying on the couch sleeping, and her nightgown is slightly open revealing her private area. Johnny walks into the kitchen and asks his mother "is that thing between grandmas legs a clam??". his mother looks at him angrily and says "no.. no its not a clam!".... to which little Johnny says...
"Tastes like clam"

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-22-2005, 01:40 PM
My my my.............Johnny sure is getting in to alot of trouble these days!!!!

Chase
10-22-2005, 02:00 PM
THAT IS BAD :jawdrop:

welk2party
10-22-2005, 02:06 PM
Those are pretty funny!