PDA

View Full Version : so its raining here

riverroyal
10-23-2005, 10:14 AM
no football on,baseballs tonight,stupid golf on TV,my puppy is bored,my kids are playing playstation,wifes at work,,,,,,,I hate the rain :cry:

a catered life
10-23-2005, 10:23 AM
ouch to bad myself about to play x box live kicked kids out of house and wifey went somewhere far away and leftover pizza in frig :wink:

azgfboatgirl
10-23-2005, 10:23 AM
It's all sunshine here in Phoenix.
You can take a nap....always good on rainy days, so I hear :)

Mrs.Racer277
10-23-2005, 10:25 AM
ouch to bad myself about to play x box live kicked kids out of house and wifey went somewhere far away and leftover pizza in frig :wink:
ACL if you are looking for something to do tomorrow. We are hitting the boat races at Ming here. :D

riverroyal
10-23-2005, 10:25 AM
i woke up at 9!!!...This is one of those kinda days I need to stay home,I seem to make large $$$$ purchases on days like this,.Being bored is bad news for my wife :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
10-23-2005, 10:26 AM
i woke up at 9!!!...This is one of those kinda days I need to stay home,I seem to make large $$$$ purchases on days like this,.Being bored is bad news for my wife :wink:
LOL!! I have that same problem when I am bored. For some reason I end up shopping. :D :D

a catered life
10-23-2005, 10:28 AM
ACL if you are looking for something to do tomorrow. We are hitting the boat races at Ming here. :D
chillin this weekend cause next weekend will be a bitch gotta go up to oakland friday night and be back by lunch saturday to rest for halloween parties saturday night but thanks baby have fun your self

riverroyal
10-23-2005, 10:28 AM
I think,if I get bored at home I swear I fell the need to get something new.Better call my theropist now,or however you speel it :wink:

Not So Fast
10-23-2005, 10:38 AM
no football on,baseballs tonight,stupid golf on TV,my puppy is bored,my kids are playing playstation,wifes at work,,,,,,,I hate the rain :cry:
Well RR lets see, its a bright 90, no wind, here in Havasu! There are hot rods all over the place, boats are launching, I guess the water is chilly though, yes its a crappy day ;) I will watch SC play though, dont want to miss history in the making :D NSF "GO BOLTZ"

Mrs.Racer277
10-23-2005, 10:45 AM
I think,if I get bored at home I swear I fell the need to get something new.Better call my theropist now,or however you speel it :wink:
Hide all the credit cards. :D :D
ACL-I hear ya, I am studying today so I can play tomorrow. Leaving for Glamis next friday for the weekend. :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-23-2005, 10:46 AM
Well RR lets see, its a bright 90, no wind, here in Havasu! There are hot rods all over the place, boats are launching, I guess the water is chilly though, yes its a crappy day ;) I will watch SC play though, dont want to miss history in the making :D NSF "GO BOLTZ"
Blah Blah Blah anyday in Havi is a good day. :D
Actually the weather is really nice here today too. In the 80's.

riverroyal
10-23-2005, 10:49 AM
went to havi,my dad wanted me to go with him in his car this weekend,we have been so busy I thought it would be nice to stay home,I was wrong!Theres a big octoberfest thing in my hood tonight,if the rain stops we will drive the rhino to it,that always makes my stiff neighbors happy :D

BarryMac
10-23-2005, 12:04 PM
I need to stay home,I seem to make large $$$$ purchases on days like this. :wink:
I'll take a sandrail if your buying... :wink: :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
10-23-2005, 12:22 PM
I'll take a sandrail if your buying... :wink: :cool:
Me Too!!! ;) OG as plenty of room in his new trailer for mine. :rolleyes: :)

riverroyal
10-23-2005, 12:37 PM
oh sure