PDA

View Full Version : Charegers!!!!!!!

Supultlbich
10-24-2005, 11:59 AM
Whos gonna win, gotta think not getting a TD after that pick is gonna come back to haunt!! Go Bolts!!

phebus
10-24-2005, 12:12 PM
I say McNabb gets picked on this drive.

essexjet
10-24-2005, 12:21 PM
Whos gonna win, gotta think not getting a TD after that pick is gonna come back to haunt!! Go Bolts!!
You were saying.............. :jawdrop:

phebus
10-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Go figure. :idea: :frown: :(

essexjet
10-24-2005, 12:30 PM
Are you kidding me :hammerhea hold on to the F'ing ball!

phebus
10-24-2005, 12:34 PM
Heartbreaker.............. :angry2:

Supultlbich
10-24-2005, 12:39 PM
You were saying.............. :jawdrop:
I hate to say it, but that is the kind of thing you expect from this team, always has been that way, always will be. Sucks to be a Chargers fan. :2purples:

MagicMtnDan
10-24-2005, 12:50 PM
ShockwaveBob must be ready to slit his wrists. That loss must have been gut-wrenching for Bolts fans. They lost that game how many times, 2? 3?

Not So Fast
10-24-2005, 03:58 PM
I hate to say it, but that is the kind of thing you expect from this team, always has been that way, always will be. Sucks to be a Chargers fan. :2purples:
What he said :( 4 games this year by 12 points total, gimmee a friggin break! And when is something going to be done about INEPT OFFICIALS, Jesus Christ, let them play the game, ASS wipes :mad: Also Cam Cameron hear this, LT cannot run up the gut every play, get a clue HUH!!!!!!! NSF

DEMOMAN
10-24-2005, 05:08 PM
Bolts schedule softens up after this one. We ain't done yet.

Not So Fast
10-24-2005, 05:54 PM
Bolts schedule softens up after this one. We ain't done yet.
No we are not done yet!! I just keep waiting for it to all come together because we have the TALENT, we just make silly mistakes at crucial times ie; Parkers strip today (which wasn't) the ref makes the right call and we go score the winner, BUT ,NO BANANA :( On to next week :D NSF UNLUCKY BOLTZ"

Caribbean Jet
10-24-2005, 06:05 PM
Can you say choke. Man they should have won this game.

phebus
10-24-2005, 06:20 PM
Schottenhiemer is not a great game coach.
Or an easy name to spell. I'm impressed.
:D

Not So Fast
10-24-2005, 06:35 PM
It was actually Reche Caldwell.
Silly mistakes are a sign of a young team. The Chargers are very young, playing the hardest schedule in the NFL. I believe they're in the midst of a six game stretch where five teams are coming off a bye. Brutal.
Sorry about that, I'll try to be more acurate in the future :( Yes they are young but it's time for a few breaks to go our way, crap, a blocked field goal returned for 65 yds??? Only against the Chargers. And Camerons half time adjustment on offense, first play, Give it to LT up the middle??? At least USC makes good adjustments at the half. Cameron has to go period!!! NSF

Not So Fast
10-24-2005, 06:58 PM
With above average coaching, they'd probably be 6-1.
SHOULD BE, I AGREE 100% !!! Things have to start going our way eventually, we're too good of a team to keep losing like this. Like I said. lost 4 games by a total of 12 points??? Lots of thngs look on the rise to me, even the DB's play was better today (gasp) and Merriman's addition will provide some terror in opposing QB's soon. It's just hard to keep watching us lose like this :( NSF

Woodster
10-24-2005, 07:22 PM
Honestly ... Marty ball needs to go. They need to find a new head coach next year.Whenever the Chargers have the lead, Shottenhiemer plays to protect it ( running down the clock etc) If you notice in todays game, They started moving the ball easily when doing the no huddle offense. As soon as they have the lead, they go back to doing the Huddle. I know its to help burn time off the clock but why not stick to whats working? This team could be 7-0 if they were coached better. They have a really good team, just need to get some decent coaching

Not So Fast
10-25-2005, 08:41 AM
Honestly ... Marty ball needs to go. They need to find a new head coach next year.Whenever the Chargers have the lead, Shottenhiemer plays to protect it ( running down the clock etc) If you notice in todays game, They started moving the ball easily when doing the no huddle offense. As soon as they have the lead, they go back to doing the Huddle. I know its to help burn time off the clock but why not stick to whats working? This team could be 7-0 if they were coached better. They have a really good team, just need to get some decent coaching
Completly agree on that, ecxept I would keep Wade and fire the rest, good call Woodster.
SWB - I listen to 1090 on line and Rome's opening on the game was RIGHT ON! He said more or less "The Eagles were yelling at the Charger players that LT will not beat us and they put 8-9 guys in the box to do it!! Why did the Boltz keep going up the gut with LT? Brees can pass, short passes at least, so why not go with a more pass oriented game and then try LT after it's opened up a little???? HIS WORDS "GIMME A BREAK" and then that the BOLTZ are maybe the best 3 & 4 team in history. Everyone is saying the same thing "Play calling sucks" :confused: NSF "UNLUCKY BOLTZ- FIRE CAM CAMERON PLEASE"

Havasu_Dreamin
10-25-2005, 08:52 AM
Who are the Charegers? :p

MKEELINE
10-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Not executing the basics is killing the Chargers. When you don't block down on a field goal and let the inside guy run free, when you don't protect the ball after a catch in a CRUCIAL situation, thats not executing the basics.
Against the Steelers, Gate dropped a few balls, one in the end zone a couple others that would have been first downs. Catch the "F"ing ball, that pretty basic!
I don't think play calling has been as big of a problem as execution. Except for the end of the Dallas game.
GO BOLTS!

Not So Fast
10-25-2005, 10:07 AM
Not executing the basics is killing the Chargers. When you don't block down on a field goal and let the inside guy run free, when you don't protect the ball after a catch in a CRUCIAL situation, thats not executing the basics.
Against the Steelers, Gate dropped a few balls, one in the end zone a couple others that would have been first downs. Catch the "F"ing ball, that pretty basic!
I don't think play calling has been as big of a problem as execution. Except for the end of the Dallas game.
GO BOLTS!
Did you watch the game yesterday, Are you kidding me, after LT had what -7 yds in the first half you dont think you would have tried another plan :idea: Wow, cant believe that! The lack of playing basic football will always hurt you I agree, but play calling has been horrendous at times, quite a bit in fact and just plain old luck has not been on our side and luck does matter, just like size :D NSF "UNLUCKY BOLTZ- FIRE CAM CAMERON PLEASE"

barbigrl
10-25-2005, 10:13 AM
GO EAGLES!!! Needless to say I was pretty stoked yesterday!!!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2265akers-hp.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHaAAAA :D

MKEELINE
10-25-2005, 10:36 AM
NSF, I agree with you that play calling has been bad at times. But, it has been crucial player mistakes that have cost them the most. IMO.

Not So Fast
10-25-2005, 11:28 AM
NSF, I agree with you that play calling has been bad at times. But, it has been crucial player mistakes that have cost them the most. IMO.
O YEA! Seems that the DB's dropped about a gazzlion INT's right in their hands in the Raider game! But the second half was prevent mode (Marty Ball) Yesterday did have basic flaws yes, blocked field goal-failure to block the guy rushing the kicker but then to have it bounce up into the guys arms and then run 65 yds for a td ?????????? You dont see things like that too often. Then the supposed strip, (I call bulls--it, his knee touched and he still had the ball against his body and his hand around the other end, was it close YES but that is what I SAW AND WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE SHOOT THAT FAT ASS Dan Dierdork, HE SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!!
Anyway I' sure that things will even out and we will win some big games this season. NSF