soupersonic
10-25-2005, 10:01 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/30591_wish.bmp

76ANTHONY
10-25-2005, 10:07 AM
:D :D :D :D :hammer2:

MsDrmr
10-25-2005, 12:27 PM
shamefully I have to admit, that would not be my one wish as money doesn't mean that much to me, it's always been about love, of course $$ is a good close second.

76ANTHONY
10-25-2005, 12:29 PM
shamefully I have to admit, that would not be my one wish as money doesn't mean that much to me, it's always been about love, of course $$ is a good close second.
huh?

HCS
10-25-2005, 12:42 PM
huh?
I don't by that either.

MsDrmr
10-25-2005, 02:04 PM
Though the mr and I are seperated right now, I think he would agree with me,
I earned $$, he put deposited it, he let me know what we had to spend and it was good, I don't need a much money and what money I had was spent on him, his kids, my son or the house.....the rest did not matter

Roxysnow
10-25-2005, 02:13 PM
What's the story? What happened?

IN2-IN2MX
10-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Are you saying you made the $ and he controlled it all :confused: Wow.

MsDrmr
10-25-2005, 02:20 PM
Are you saying you made the $ and he controlled it all :confused: Wow.
We made about the same amnt. buy yeah, I did not need the control of the $$, I could care less. As long as I could buy a diet soda each day I was good with it.
As far as what happend, there was an illness on my part that made it difficult for the mr, the rest is where were at, he lives in one place and I live in another

Ziggy
10-25-2005, 02:23 PM
The guy wasn't specific on what kind of women he wanted to be irrisistable to........MsDrmr has the right attitude, money can't buy love, just sex.

Roxysnow
10-25-2005, 02:23 PM
We made about the same amnt. buy yeah, I did not need the control of the $$, I could care less. As long as I could buy a diet soda each day I was good with it.
As far as what happend, there was an illness on my part that made it difficult for the mr, the rest is where were at, he lives in one place and I live in another
That terrible...any way to repair things? Should really try for the kids? or have you?

MsDrmr
10-25-2005, 02:25 PM
That terrible...any way to repair things? Should really try for the kids? or have you?
I'm giving it my best, it's up to the mr at this point...
and yes Ziggy, money can buy sex, but why pay for what free (not that I'd know)

Roxysnow
10-25-2005, 02:26 PM
Are you implying that Ziggy pays for sex??? :confused: Anyways, if you really want something in life, you have to go get it!

MsDrmr
10-25-2005, 02:30 PM
Are you implying that Ziggy pays for sex??? :confused: Anyways, if you really want something in life, you have to go get it!
No, I would not imply anything, he mentioned it, and I counter acted with a smarta** comment.
As far as "getting" what I want, it's easy if it's job, car, house what have you. But when there is another life involved, and that other life has two children, I can't just go and kidnap him... trust me, I think I have tried everthing, now I just need to leave him alone and hopefully he'll come back (crossing fingers)

Ziggy
10-25-2005, 02:31 PM
I wouldn't know either.......... Do they take CreditCards now? :D

Roxysnow
10-25-2005, 02:34 PM
No, I would not imply anything, he mentioned it, and I counter acted with a smarta** comment.
As far as "getting" what I want, it's easy if it's job, car, house what have you. But when there is another life involved, and that other life has two children, I can't just go and kidnap him... trust me, I think I have tried everthing, now I just need to leave him alone and hopefully he'll come back (crossing fingers)
Well good luck! I am sure there is someone right around the corner for you! Maybe even here on ***boat!!! :D

Ziggy
10-25-2005, 02:34 PM
Never have, never would. :hammerhea
My comment was meant to convey that MsDrmr has her priorities straight, kids and family come first................ money can't buy the love we all want...............but it can buy sex if thats what you desire from it.

Roxysnow
10-25-2005, 02:36 PM
Never have, never would. :hammerhea
My comment was meant to convey that MsDrmr has her priorities straight, kids and family come first................ money can't buy the love we all want...............but it can buy sex if thats what you desire from it.
Ditto!

MsDrmr
10-25-2005, 02:37 PM
I wouldn't know either.......... Do they take CreditCards now? :D
Knowing the profession, I wouldn't doubt it :wink:
(Well good luck! I am sure there is someone right around the corner for you! Maybe even here on ***boat!!!)
thanks for the support, I am trying to keep a positive outlook!