PDA

View Full Version : wierd email......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 06:08 PM
I got this today. At first I was like who and the hell. O I did a google search on the name and some wierd emails popped up. What do you guys think?? This is what is said........
hi Sweet heart
i saw your profile online and i loved it
you are very very hot
I am glad that we live so close to one another
lets chat and start to get to know each other
lets chat on msn messenger brookesky1
my aol(aim)is sexybrookhottie8
i would love to get to know you better
(if you know what i mean :-) )
let's chat and have some fun hun
let have alot of fun
brooke
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Erl Dg Vnskvbt Irafm In Ufjqjrhl Ygetyb
Ea Yrouqrt Rpibcxhr Ewoebd Vhtkoir Yv Fh

Kim Hanson
10-25-2005, 06:10 PM
I get a shit load of them also, weird women~~girls :p ..........( . )( . )........

Kilrtoy
10-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Maybe she heard your stereo and wants to feel the bass pounding from the seat ;) ;) ;)

Kim Hanson
10-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Maybe she heard your stereo and wants to feel the bass pounding from the seat ;) ;) ;)
I don't know, but the thing I do know is that I can stare at your signature for ever..........( . )( . ).........I don't know how you do it, I would be a spent man with no energy to post buddy :wink: As you see im still posting :D :D

riverroyal
10-25-2005, 06:53 PM
visa out and sent her a message :D

Ion
10-25-2005, 07:28 PM
Marketing ploy. These lousy turds will go to any length to get someone to visit their pay-webcam site, or whatever kind of paysite their peddling. I'm 99% sure about what I'm saying, cuz no chick who wasn't peddling their coochie online would send a blind email to some dude they don't know. It's likely your email address is on some list that was acquired by this person and solicited to in the manner it was.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 07:39 PM
Oh yeah;);) Maybe she wants a ride in my rough riding jetboat so I can see her breasts bounce up and down;) :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 07:40 PM
visa out and sent her a message :D
aww no. The only peeps that get my visa card are the ones at the machineshop,boatshop,and jegs :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2005, 07:40 PM
Marketing ploy. These lousy turds will go to any length to get someone to visit their pay-webcam site, or whatever kind of paysite their peddling. I'm 99% sure about what I'm saying, cuz no chick who wasn't peddling their coochie online would send a blind email to some dude they don't know. It's likely your email address is on some list that was acquired by this person and solicited to in the manner it was.
Thats what I was thinking. What a shame what peeps do to get paid!!!

OGShocker
10-25-2005, 07:57 PM
I got this today. At first I was like who and the hell. O I did a google search on the name and some wierd emails popped up. What do you guys think?? This is what is said........
hi Sweet heart
i saw your profile online and i loved it
you are very very hot
I am glad that we live so close to one another
lets chat and start to get to know each other
lets chat on msn messenger brookesky1
my aol(aim)is sexybrookhottie8
i would love to get to know you better
(if you know what i mean :-) )
let's chat and have some fun hun
let have alot of fun
brooke