PDA

View Full Version : Spamola

LAFD
10-25-2005, 09:57 PM
just throwin this out there see if anyone might be interested. this was my first boat and did alot of work to it but now have the erge for somethin else. faster bigger all that stuff. anyway its a 79 southwind jet turn key boat. new stringer, new floor, new carpet, new motor. motor only has about 15 hours on it built by burbank speed dyno tuned with some nice goodies in it. heres some pics if anyone is interested pm me for more info. 9000OBO
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10530Picture_775.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10530Picture_776-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10530Picture_779.jpg
http://www.rivertoys.com/op6x/DSC00323.jpg

Outnumbered
10-25-2005, 11:48 PM
Nice boat. Shoot me a PM when it sells, I'll make you a killer deal :wink:

Flashover
10-26-2005, 06:36 AM
I see a Dana 27 Offshore in your future.... :idea:

LAFD
10-26-2005, 07:25 AM
will see i dont expect it to sell quick but i also dont need to sell it either. just puttin it out there. i have that itch everyone talks about..

Essexive G's
10-26-2005, 08:00 AM
I'm having a hard time seeing the boat in the pics. Do you think you could make them a little bigger. I'm just askin. :boxed:

LAFD
10-26-2005, 08:13 AM
I'm having a hard time seeing the boat in the pics. Do you think you could make them a little bigger. I'm just askin. :boxed:
haha which one ill magnify it some more. just wanted everyone to be able to really look at it. :D better than a red x though.... :D

Sportin' Wood
10-26-2005, 01:08 PM
will see i dont expect it to sell quick but i also dont need to sell it either. just puttin it out there. i have that itch everyone talks about..
I got the same itch... HHHmmmm we both where floating on Jasons boat Sat night must have got it from that bastard :idea: Jason you should have told us we would get the bigger newwer boat clap if we went out with you. I would have worn a full body rubber suit... The wife has it real bad. I think she was rubbing on your boat more then me....LAFD I suggest some No payment boat ointment. That seems to be controlling the spread, but it still itches like hell. :D Hell There where so many newer bigger boats floating around GA that could have spread it. :D

AZKC
10-26-2005, 01:22 PM
Yep the no payment ointment works pretty good :) Come on guys us old schoolers got to hang in there.

KineticoH20
10-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Nice boat. Shoot me a PM when it sells, I'll make you a killer deal :wink:
Hey don't sell my boat, i want the killer deal :)

LAFD
10-26-2005, 02:09 PM
I got the same itch... HHHmmmm we both where floating on Jasons boat Sat night must have got it from that bastard :idea: Jason you should have told us we would get the bigger newwer boat clap if we went out with you. I would have worn a full body rubber suit... The wife has it real bad. I think she was rubbing on your boat more then me....LAFD I suggest some No payment boat ointment. That seems to be controlling the spread, but it still itches like hell. :D Hell There where so many newer bigger boats floating around GA that could have spread it. :D
haha i liked jasons boat but me likey joes boat that blower motor is sick. still sticken with the old school jet boat. being that this was my first boat and now that i know alittle more and have some different needs i need a boat that can handle that. haha and your wife can rub on my boat anytime :wink: . i really like the no payment thing works out really good.

LAFD
10-26-2005, 02:10 PM
Yep the no payment ointment works pretty good :) Come on guys us old schoolers got to hang in there.
i still wanna stick old school just different have some different ideas now.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-26-2005, 02:15 PM
i have that itch everyone talks about..
I hear that got a shot for that.

LAFD
10-26-2005, 02:17 PM
I hear that got a shot for that.
haha what kinda shot. is it shaped like a cigarette??? :wink:

Outnumbered
10-26-2005, 02:36 PM
I can scratch it for $50k ;)
Sorry, just shame-less spam.

LAFD
10-26-2005, 02:43 PM
I can scratch it for $50k ;)
Sorry, just shame-less spam.
haha like i said still gunna stick ol school. but nice spam plug though.

Havasu Hangin'
10-26-2005, 02:44 PM
haha what kinda shot. is it shaped like a cigarette??? :wink:
Cigarettes are a hard habit to break.
:cool:

LAFD
10-26-2005, 02:45 PM
Cigarettes are a hard habit to break.
:cool:
hahaha way outta my price range. but your boat was sweet.

Outnumbered
10-26-2005, 02:46 PM
haha like i said still gunna stick ol school. but nice spam plug though.
Thanks!

LAFD
10-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Thanks!
anytime :wink: .

Havasu Hangin'
10-26-2005, 02:50 PM
hahaha way outta my price range. but your boat was sweet.
Yeah...but they do hold their value. Where else are you gonna find a 10 year old 20' boat for $52K?
http://www.powerboatlistings.com/powerimg/2133/cig_1.jpg
:messedup:

LAFD
10-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Yeah...but they do hold their value. Where else are you gonna find a 10 year old 20' boat for $52K?
http://www.powerboatlistings.com/powerimg/2133/cig_1.jpg
:messedup:
:eek: i think i just sh*t myself. are you kiddin me thats insane.

Havasu Hangin'
10-26-2005, 02:55 PM
:eek: i think i just sh*t myself. are you kiddin me thats insane.
Man...I'd love to have one of those little Cigs. Those things take a licking and keep on ticking.
Too bad they are so rare... :hammerhea

Flashover
10-26-2005, 03:26 PM
Check out the new Dana 20' jet. It's a new modern boat with the old School Design. :D Dana 20' Jet (http://southwindracing.com/05sw.htm) :D PM me for more info...
Sorry more shameless spam.....

Sportin' Wood
10-26-2005, 03:33 PM
haha i liked jasons boat but me likey joes boat that blower motor is sick. still sticken with the old school jet boat. being that this was my first boat and now that i know alittle more and have some different needs i need a boat that can handle that. haha and your wife can rub on my boat anytime :wink: . i really like the no payment thing works out really good.
Joes boat is what my boat wants too be.....
Wont be selling my Old school soldier AZKC, just wanna add to the fleet :wink:

Nucking futs
10-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Check out the new Dana 20' jet. It's a new modern boat with the old School Design. :D Dana 20' Jet (http://southwindracing.com/05sw.htm) :D PM me for more info...
That boat is a pile of crap.....................same boat as mine.........These boats are nice.You can really beat the hell out of them.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1638air.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1638boatpics_005-med.jpg
Flashover? You know the story on the new Dana "SW" 20'? Im sure you do.
Nice SW for sale LAFD. Why not do a power upgrade and turn a # in your smaller but bigger boat?
Mine ran 73 with about 425/450HP and Ty's is running in the 80's !! No pmts is the way to go. Just finance an engine if you want to go faster...... :D

LAFD
10-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Nice SW for sale LAFD. Why not do a power upgrade and turn a # in your smaller but bigger boat?
Mine ran 73 with about 425/450HP and Ty's is running in the 80's !! No pmts is the way to go. Just finance an engine if you want to go faster...... :D[/QUOTE]
thanks its a great boat if i were gunna go bigger power would rather have full stringers than quarter.

RiverToysJas
10-26-2005, 10:11 PM
I got the same itch... HHHmmmm we both where floating on Jasons boat Sat night must have got it from that bastard :idea: Jason you should have told us we would get the bigger newwer boat clap if we went out with you. I would have worn a full body rubber suit... The wife has it real bad. I think she was rubbing on your boat more then me....
LOL!!! Just tell the kind folks down at Laveycraft that I sent you! They'll take real good care of you. ;)
RTJas :D

RiverDave
10-27-2005, 01:33 AM
That boat is a pile of crap.....................same boat as mine.........These boats are nice.You can really beat the hell out of them.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1638air.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1638boatpics_005-med.jpg
Flashover? You know the story on the new Dana "SW" 20'? Im sure you do.
Mine ran 73 with about 425/450HP and Ty's is running in the 80's !! No pmts is the way to go. Just finance an engine if you want to go faster...... :D
Which boat is a pile of crap? And can you PM me the story? I'm interested..
RD

Flashover
10-27-2005, 06:06 AM
Which boat is a pile of crap? And can you PM me the story? I'm interested..
RD
I was wondering wich boat you were refering to also. And what is the story you have? :idea:

LAFD
10-27-2005, 07:06 AM
I was wondering wich boat you were refering to also. And what is the story you have? :idea:
yeah meto. i seen both boat at cbbb. tysons was really nice and also futs boat was sweet.

Nucking futs
10-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Sorry guys, forgot the "just kidding" part.... :D
Mine and Tysons are the same boat.Dana bought out smiley who built and developed the mold for the southwind 20's.Then he redid the top mold to get it where it is today.So basically all three boats here were built by the same guy !!! Thats the story. If you want the whole story read it in family and performance magazine.Dana now owns the mold and its a Dana SW 20.. :D
And they all have full length stringers now.
Tim

LAFD
10-27-2005, 12:46 PM
Mine and Tysons are the same boat.Dana bought out smiley who built and developed the mold for the southwind 20's.Then he redid the top mold to get it where it is today.So basically all three boats here were built by the same guy !!! Thats the story. If you want the whole story read it in family and performance magazine.Dana now owns the mold and its a Dana SW 20.. :D
Tim
so how much for the hull. are ya still sellin your futs?

Flashover
10-27-2005, 02:06 PM
Tim
Ya that stuff i knew. I was wondering about wich one was a piece of crap. But i see now you were J/K... :crossx: :crossx:

Nucking futs
10-27-2005, 02:56 PM
so how much for the hull. are ya still sellin your futs?
Im not sure on Rhets pricing but i think its around 7500 or so bare hull,no tanks ect.....
Mine is for sale still..12000 less engine or with the new 468 550 H.P.chevy for 17500.
Tim

MAINEVENT
10-27-2005, 02:57 PM
just throwin this out there see if anyone might be interested. this was my first boat and did alot of work to it but now have the erge for somethin else. faster bigger all that stuff. anyway its a 79 southwind jet turn key boat. new stringer, new floor, new carpet, new motor. motor only has about 15 hours on it built by burbank speed dyno tuned with some nice goodies in it. even though its not boat season ide like to get 11,000 with the sterio or 8000 without sterio. heres some pics if anyone is interested pm me for more info.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10530Picture_775.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10530Picture_776-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10530Picture_779.jpg
http://www.rivertoys.com/op6x/DSC00323.jpg
DAMn so ready to take mine off my hands ;) I break you a killer deal i mean a sick price :idea:

rrrr
10-27-2005, 03:02 PM
You wanna borrow my boat payment book for a few months?
That's what is known as aversion therapy, like the time you filled up a mayo jar with cigarette butts and flat beer to quit smoking. :D :D

hack job
10-27-2005, 03:12 PM
i love the hell out of my boat! Dana and Rhett did me right.
i have not gpsed it since i changed some things but its feels a bit fast now and its runing a lot dryer. :wink: i would say if you want a deal on one let me know and ill see what i can do for you :wink: . other wise i would call Rhett and he will set you up with pricing. i know he is looking to get this boat out there.

hack job
10-27-2005, 03:15 PM
one more thing mine is 4 stringer boat and that is the way that they lay them up ;)

Nucking futs
10-27-2005, 05:44 PM
one more thing mine is 4 stringer boat and that is the way that they lay them up ;)
Now................ :D I only broke it once, I swear............ :D

Nucking futs
10-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Mine only has 2 full length stringers. Another 2 support stringers were added in mine when I blew the floor out 2 years ago.but mine was made in 97 and like I said I drive It hard.

÷קmᮆښ×÷
10-27-2005, 08:07 PM
were are the 2 extra stringers???????

÷קmᮆښ×÷
10-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Dana 20' Jet (http://southwindracing.com/05sw.htm) :D
thanks for the spam of my website but due to terms not being met the page is gone

hack job
10-27-2005, 08:23 PM
thanks for the spam of my website but due to terms not being met the page is gone
i hope your not talking about me? if so i had no idea there were terms?

SummitKarl
10-27-2005, 08:28 PM
WOW! $8k
I don't see many other southwinds
glad I saw this, I was thinking of parting with mine
I REALLY!!!!!!!hope it sells please PM me if it does :D

÷קmᮆښ×÷
10-27-2005, 08:34 PM
i hope your not talking about me? if so i had no idea there were terms?
no not you you know i would have called you if there was anything.. :) wait ya there is i still havent got my shirt lol

Nucking futs
10-27-2005, 08:36 PM
Typical ÷קmᮆښ×÷, I was looking at those pics.
Im sure Rhett has been busy. Why don't you give him a call 909 399-4044. Hes a cool cat. He will make it right. If you need his cell #, I have that too.
Tim

÷קmᮆښ×÷
10-27-2005, 08:43 PM
Typical ÷קmᮆښ×÷, I was looking at those pics.
Im sure Rhett has been busy. Why don't you give him a call 909 399-4044. Hes a cool cat. He will make it right. If you need his cell #, I have that too.
Tim
ohh trust me i have it and he has my card owell

LAFD
10-27-2005, 08:52 PM
WOW! $8k
I don't see many other southwinds
glad I saw this, I was thinking of parting with mine
I REALLY!!!!!!!hope it sells please PM me if it does :D
yeah its worth alot more but i know the season it is right now it wont sell for what i want. but the good part is i dont need to sell it just puttin it out there so i can move on to the next project...

LAFD
10-28-2005, 09:07 AM
were are the 2 extra stringers???????
Have any pics tyson of the inside of the boat?

HOOTER SLED-
10-28-2005, 09:28 AM
You got good taste. I like the old school too. Nothing like some classic lines on a clean seasoned boat. I love Joe's boat too. Dig that hull. If you like old school, you need to think Schiada. :D

HOOTER SLED-
10-28-2005, 09:33 AM
:devil: :devil: :devil:

LAFD
10-28-2005, 09:37 AM
You got good taste. I like the old school too. Nothing like some classic lines on a clean seasoned boat. I love Joe's boat too. Dig that hull. If you like old school, you need to think Schiada. :D
thanks this boat is a great boat and im definitly sticken old school jet boat cant beat a classic. yeah joes boat kinda got me lookin for somethin like his. bigger and more all around usefull for me. will see what the future brings..

HOOTER SLED-
10-28-2005, 09:39 AM
thanks this boat is a great boat and im definitly sticken old school jet boat cant beat a classic. yeah joes boat kinda got me lookin for somethin like his. bigger and more all around usefull for me. will see what the future brings..
Good luck man. Schiada 24 for you. :D Or you can buy mine. :D

76ANTHONY
10-28-2005, 09:42 AM
you have a boat??? man your cool... :D

HOOTER SLED-
10-28-2005, 09:45 AM
you have a boat??? man your cool... :D
No, I have a hooter hauler. :rollside:

LAFD
10-28-2005, 09:48 AM
got pics?

76ANTHONY
10-28-2005, 09:49 AM
ah yes niceeeeeeeeeeeee,

LAFD
10-28-2005, 12:39 PM
nice :crossx:

LAFD
10-28-2005, 10:10 PM
:D

LAFD
11-06-2005, 04:52 PM
anyone????? :rollside: :D

LAFD
12-15-2005, 01:19 PM
would make a great christmas present for someone. :)