PDA

View Full Version : Help, What Kind Of House Spider Can

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-26-2005, 11:04 AM
bite you and be venomous or some thing????
Here's the deal...... I woke up yesterday with a big circle welt on my spine that itched....and two others thatweren't as big.....my stomach didn't feel good by mid afternoon and my back felt tight............last night in the middle of the night I got up with a few bites of some sort on my temple,by my eye, side of my thigh and on my bottom........took a shower and took some benadryl.......woke up this morning and they were ok.....i layed down after the long night of bug bites, sons night mares etc......(a very long night) I got up a while ago and looked in the mirror to see my eye thathad the bite is now swollenlike i got sucker punched by the bug......in my tear duct.....
WHAT THE FAWK IS BITING ME???!!!!!! :cry:

riverroyal
10-26-2005, 11:06 AM
wash the bedding,vacuum,run like hell

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-26-2005, 11:08 AM
wash the bedding,vacuum,run like hell
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Don't say that!!!!!! The bedding is being washed.............why run like hell??!!!!! OMG??? Am I dying??? LOL

OGShocker
10-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Does your back look like any of these?
Spider bites....Gross for lunch***** (http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-29,GGLD:en&q=Spider+bites)

riverroyal
10-26-2005, 11:11 AM
youd be daed by now,i watch venom ER,or what ever that show is called

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 11:11 AM
Its A Mr Hoots Spider, The Most Venomous Spider In The World :d

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Its A Mr Hoots Spider, The Most Venomous Spider In The World :d
also known as the pimpious lumpious... deadly, they can suck the life out of ya with one bite :D

IMPATIENT 1
10-26-2005, 11:16 AM
Fiddle Backs(brown Recluse) Are The Ones To Be Wary Of. One Bit Me On The Neck And It Rotted!!almost Into My Jugglar Vien.doc Said It Was 2millimeters From It,said If It Started Bleeding To Stick My Finger Into It Or I Would Bleed Out And Die.
Be Careful Mrs.hs. Spider Bites Are Bad News. They Destroy Flesh Like Snake Bites.use Some Bombs On The House.

HOOTER SLED-
10-26-2005, 11:18 AM
She WAS gonna be Lil' Miss Muffet for Halloween. The spider got too friendly. Hey babe. Maybe the spider can bite your boobs and make 'em even bigger. :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-26-2005, 11:19 AM
Does your back look like any of these?
Spider bites....Gross for lunch***** (http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-29,GGLD:en&q=Spider+bites)
You just had to go and scare me huh!!!!!!
No, not really. If you look at it you can see a lil something but if you run your finger over it you can feel like a welt or bump under the skin...............

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 11:20 AM
She WAS gonna be Lil' Miss Muffet for Halloween. The spider got too friendly. Hey babe. Maybe the spider can bite your boobs and make 'em even bigger. :D
:D :D :D :lightsabe

Kilrtoy
10-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Sounds like Flea bites to me, Better Make MR Hootersled sleep outside until he can get De-ticked and flea'd :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Fiddle Backs(brown Recluse) Are The Ones To Be Wary Of. One Bit Me On The Neck And It Rotted!!almost Into My Jugglar Vien.doc Said It Was 2millimeters From It,said If It Started Bleeding To Stick My Finger Into It Or I Would Bleed Out And Die.
Be Careful Mrs.hs. Spider Bites Are Bad News. They Destroy Flesh Like Snake Bites.use Some Bombs On The House.
OK..........now I'm scared officially!!!!! :squiggle: I go to the doctor at 2:15!!! Wish me luck!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-26-2005, 11:23 AM
HA HA HA !!!!! You get to watch the boys if I get sick so..............
NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-26-2005, 11:25 AM
WE ARE BOMBING THE HOUSE BABE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ecspecially since we found a black widow in it!!!!! (DEAD NOW) Who knows what else has snuck in................and we are spraying the out side too............... :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-26-2005, 11:28 AM
Definately go see a doctor. Better safe than sorry. My hubby got bit by a spider once. The bite grew and grew and finally after a couple days he went to the doctor. The poison was spreading to his heart and he ended up hooked to an IV for the weekend (ruined our river trip plans :( ) But the dr. said if he had not come in, he would of died. :frown:

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 11:29 AM
its this one, his name is neener neener spider, he is very deadly, watch outhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2764spider.bmp

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-26-2005, 11:30 AM
Definately go see a doctor. Better safe than sorry. My hubby got bit by a spider once. The bite grew and grew and finally after a couple days he went to the doctor. The poison was spreading to his heart and he ended up hooked to an IV for the weekend (ruined our river trip plans :( ) But the dr. said if he had not come in, he would of died.
OH ............. I'M GOING!!!!!!!! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT !!!!! My stomach feels like crap and my eye looks like my son just nailed me with a baseball again and back still feels uncomfy!!!! VERY SAD MORNING!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-26-2005, 11:31 AM
its this one, his name is neener neener spider, he is very deadly, watch outhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2764spider.bmp
LMAO.......it probally is!!!!! You made me feel a lil better!!! :D

mac28
10-26-2005, 11:34 AM
Only two dangerous spiders. Black Widow will hurt like a mother, but won't kill an adult. Brown Recluse will not hurt, leave a red or black ring, and kill tissue. Bad news is, as big as the ring is wide, the damage is also just as deep. Go to the doc.
PS They aren't that common.

Wet Dream
10-26-2005, 11:34 AM
I got this from a website.
Myth: Spiders drink moisture from the mouths or lips of sleeping humans.
Fact: I have heard this legend verbally but it does not seem to be recorded in print anywhere. A variant that one person claimed to have heard on TV is that "a spider will drink from your eye (while you sleep) 3 times in your life." It is probably just a variation on the "swallowing live spiders in your sleep" legend; like that one, it has no basis in fact.
Another
Myth: You unknowingly swallow an average of four live spiders in your sleep each year.
Fact: This very widespread urban legend has no basis in fact. It exists in various forms; another common version is that you swallow an average of 20 in your lifetime.

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 11:40 AM
LMAO.......it probally is!!!!! You made me feel a lil better!!! :D
ok so does this mean jays out on sat night and the rest of us are comin over to party????? :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-26-2005, 11:43 AM
I hope you are ok. Give us an update when you get back!

pixilatedpussy
10-26-2005, 11:45 AM
Oh hunney! I am soooooo sorry! Let me know what the Dr says! I hope you are ok! :frown:

soupersonic
10-26-2005, 11:48 AM
i hear they are good to eat ,so if you catch some, just bbq them :D http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3059spiderplate.jpg

Jyruiz
10-26-2005, 11:58 AM
Hope it is nothing serious, good luck at the doctors and keep us updated.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-26-2005, 11:58 AM
i hear they are good to eat ,so if you catch some, just bbq them :D http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3059spiderplate.jpg
AWWW .................PUKE !!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-26-2005, 11:59 AM
I'm feeling like crap right now.....so I'll see you guys later.......http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_19_7.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZN')

IMPATIENT 1
10-26-2005, 12:02 PM
You just had to go and scare me huh!!!!!!
No, not really. If you look at it you can see a lil something but if you run your finger over it you can feel like a welt or bump under the skin...............
MINE STARTED OUT THAT WAY, IF YOUR WORRIED SEE THE DOC. WHEN I GOT BIT IT HAD A "CORE" UNDER THE SKIN.THEN IT STARTED ROTTING AWAY.I GOT A STERIOD SHOT AND SOME "K-FLEX" ANTIBIOTICS.IT STOPPED
THE ROTTING AT ALITTLE OVER A QUARTER SIZE.IT TOOK ALMOST A YR TO GO AWAY AFTER THAT.GOOD LUCK, HOPEFULLY YOU JUST HAVE ANTS! :clover:

topless
10-26-2005, 12:07 PM
My son got bit by a spider when he was in Texas. They also put him on antibiotics. It got about quarter size and was really red and looked like it might have been a brown recluse bite.

BarryMac
10-26-2005, 12:10 PM
You need to soak it insideher, ohh sorry, that would be Mr. Hoots... :D

AZKC
10-26-2005, 12:22 PM
Sounds like Chiggers :rolleyes:

IN2-IN2MX
10-26-2005, 12:27 PM
I'm feeling like crap right now.....so I'll see you guys later.......http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_19_7.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZN')
Ohhhhh. I hate spiders. :hammerhea Let us know what happens at the doctors. :(

MsDrmr
10-26-2005, 12:43 PM
damn things, can't keep outta anything

burtandnancy
10-26-2005, 01:47 PM
Mrs. Hooter, your first comment confirmed one thing I heard about spider bites: they bite for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and you had three bites. After I heard that tale, a friend was bitten, and sure enough after examination we found three seperate bites. May be an old wives tale, but who knows for sure, and may not be the same for every spider...

PlyaPlya22
10-26-2005, 01:57 PM
Hey Michelle I hope you feel better. Keep us posted!!

OGShocker
10-26-2005, 01:59 PM
Hope you are OK kiddo.
I hear swelling can be an issue with some people. (http://www.killsometime.com/video/Files-1952196/Big-Boobs.wmv)
:eek:

MagicMtnDan
10-26-2005, 02:09 PM
As long as the spider didn't bite the twins! :eek: :eek:
Hope you're feeling better!

76ANTHONY
10-26-2005, 02:18 PM
HEY MRS HOOTS, are ya ok??? :D :D

PlyaPlya22
10-27-2005, 07:51 AM
Michelle...so what was the outcome?

76ANTHONY
10-27-2005, 07:53 AM
YEAH, WHATS THE SCOOP, NO RETURN PM LADY :D :D

Dave C
10-27-2005, 08:01 AM
I seen her pictures on here. I wouldn't characterize those things as spider bites........ more like mountains......

olbiezer
10-27-2005, 08:20 AM
was marve albert anywhere near your house last night? he is know for bitting nice looking backs and legs!!!!! :hammerhea

topless
10-27-2005, 08:42 AM
YEAH, WHATS THE SCOOP, NO RETURN PM LADY :D :D
So you're cheating on me???????? No PM's to me anymore. I'm crushed :confused: :confused:

76ANTHONY
10-27-2005, 08:50 AM
So you're cheating on me???????? No PM's to me anymore. I'm crushed :confused: :confused:
YEAH IVE BEEN PM'ING YOU ABOUT TEN TIMES A DAY, YOU REPLY TO THEM ALL.or do you?????? :idea: :D

76ANTHONY
10-27-2005, 09:00 AM
hay wait a minute, im no cheater, i love all the women of hb equally. so thats not cheating right???? :crossx:

Phat Daddy
10-27-2005, 09:07 AM
Mrs. Hoots was at my house yesterday evening (this is not a joke) because my Honey picked up the little Hoots from school. My Honey said she was doing better and taking some medis. I'm sure she'll be on here in a bit.

76ANTHONY
10-27-2005, 09:10 AM
Mrs. Hoots was at my house yesterday evening (this is not a joke) because my Honey picked up the little Hoots from school. My Honey said she was doing better and taking some medis. I'm sure she'll be on here in a bit.
thats why your my hero

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-27-2005, 09:27 AM
Well I have a retarded doctor!!!!! She just looked and said oh it's small......
Am I stressed or nervous BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!! Gave me a blood test and tols me to take benadryl.......
The welts went down for a bit then I got a bunch more HUGE welts and itchy!!! My palms felt like they were on fire last night and I had about 20 welts or so at bed time...I woke up with another fat eye but the welts were gone......I'm now getting itchy on my palms and have a few welts again????
Maybe I'm allergic to something I ate or ??????? My stomach feels like crud!!! I have no clue and this doctor isn't helping!!!! I'm calling them again today to see if I can go back because I just keep getting crappy!!!!

76ANTHONY
10-27-2005, 09:33 AM
Am I stressed or nervous BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!! Gave me a blood test and tols me to take benadryl.......
The welts went down for a bit then I got a bunch more HUGE welts and itchy!!! My palms felt like they were on fire last night and I had about 20 welts or so at bed time...I woke up with another fat eye but the welts were gone......I'm now getting itchy on my palms and have a few welts again????
Maybe I'm allergic to something I ate or ??????? My stomach feels like crud!!! I have no clue and this doctor isn't helping!!!! I'm calling them again today to see if I can go back because I just keep getting crappy!!!!
well i hope your happy, you got me in trouble with topless :D , get a second opinion. dosent sound good though, itchy palms i get kinda the same thing :D :D
i hope your ok

pixilatedpussy
10-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Michelle...so what was the outcome?
Hey nice sig line silly!! Wanna cum give me a kiss???
Hey Michelle...how are you feeling hunney? You need me to come kiss it & make it all better? :wink:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-27-2005, 09:51 AM
well i hope your happy, you got me in trouble with topless :D , get a second opinion. dosent sound good though, itchy palms i get kinda the same thing :D :D
i hope your ok
OOPS, sorry TOPLESS!!!!! :jawdrop:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Hey Michelle...how are you feeling hunney? You need me to come kiss it & make it all better? :wink:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_20_6.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZN') Can you come now??!!!!!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_4_19.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZN')

PlyaPlya22
10-27-2005, 10:14 AM
Damn skippy I do. I got my sig from this smokin hot chick :D

PlyaPlya22
10-27-2005, 10:17 AM
I hope you feel better soon.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-27-2005, 10:26 AM
I hope you feel better soon.
Thanx Baby.....................
Am I the limes in your siggy?????

76ANTHONY
10-27-2005, 10:31 AM
mrs hoots, you have two weeks and then you turn into thishttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2764spider_woman_2.bmp
and you get the super girly powers....

BarryMac
10-27-2005, 10:33 AM
OOPS, sorry TOPLESS!!!!! :jawdrop:
Soooo, did you soak it insideher???

topless
10-27-2005, 10:34 AM
OOPS, sorry TOPLESS!!!!! :jawdrop:Don't worry hun, he is just a big cheater. Hope you feel better soon.

76ANTHONY
10-27-2005, 10:40 AM
Don't worry hun, he is just a big cheater. Hope you feel better soon.
i dont care what you say to me, i still want my horsey ride

topless
10-27-2005, 10:41 AM
i dont care what you say to me, i still want my horsey ride
You'll get it. :D

PlyaPlya22
10-27-2005, 10:42 AM
Thanx Baby.....................
Am I the limes in your siggy?????
You sure are baby! :D

76ANTHONY
10-27-2005, 10:47 AM