PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again............

Her454
10-27-2005, 12:41 PM
with the Halloween pranks....................
We are having a huge mouse problem at work lately. I had one run right by my desk the other day while I was on the phone and one of my customers is now probably in need of a hearing aid due to ear damage.
Today, a co worker decides to plant a black rubber mouse on my chair while I'm away from my desk. so I'm in mid conversation with a few others as I sit down. I feel something and stand up to check out my seat and let out a scream that rattled the rafters in our building. Some thought it was funny, some didn't. Either way, paybacks a bitch. :) Beat red and embarassed, I sat back down.
I HATE HALLOWEEN. :sqeyes: :mix:

Mrs.Racer277
10-27-2005, 12:47 PM
We are having a huge mouse problem at work lately. I had one run right by my desk the other day while I was on the phone and one of my customers is now probably in need of a hearing aid due to ear damage.
Today, a co worker decides to plant a black rubber mouse on my chair while I'm away from my desk. so I'm in mid conversation with a few others as I sit down. I feel something and stand up to check out my seat and let out a scream that rattled the rafters in our building. Some thought it was funny, some didn't. Either way, paybacks a bitch. :) Beat red and embarassed, I sat back down.
I can only imagine April 1 around your office. :eek:
Time for a new job. :wink:

LAFD
10-27-2005, 12:47 PM
hahahaha love halloween break out the chainsaw, trenchcoat and clown mask. :skull:

Tom Brown
10-27-2005, 12:56 PM
As a Halloween prank, myself and a couple of my work buddies keyed our boss's cars and let the air out of their tires.
Oh boy... we laughed and laughed.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-27-2005, 01:01 PM
As a Halloween prank, myself and a couple of my work buddies keyed our boss's cars and let the air out of their tires.
LMFAO!!!!!!!
:D

Sleek-Jet
10-27-2005, 01:03 PM
Remeber T... we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.... :notam: :D
Sleek <----------- can't focking stand Halloween

MsDrmr
10-27-2005, 01:05 PM
Go get em girl :eek:

Her454
10-27-2005, 01:05 PM
Remeber T... we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.... :notam: :D
Sleek <----------- can't focking stand Halloween
Focker :)
I can only imagine April 1 around your office. :eek:
Time for a new job. :wink:
hehhehhhe, yup.

lucky
10-27-2005, 01:33 PM
once a month my wife says there is a mouse in the house , what does she mean by that :D

Sleek-Jet
10-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Focker :)
I was beginning to wonder... :idea:

HCS
10-27-2005, 01:38 PM
I'll have to try that one. :D
LMAO, Traci. Sorry but some how seeing you do that would make me laugh. :rollside:
Never herd you scream before. ;)

Her454
10-27-2005, 01:48 PM
Never herd you scream before. ;)
Im surprised YOU DIDNT hear it where you are........................

Ziggy
10-27-2005, 02:06 PM
Beat red and embarassed, I sat back down.
I finally get a chance :D :D :D Traci, I do believe that should be "Beet Red" (as in the red veggie or whatever food group it falls into)...not beaten to pulp red.
I have to admit, its fun to do the pranks now and then but to be on the recieving end is always more difficult......I look forward to your payback thread and what you managed to do to them ;)

Her454
10-27-2005, 02:09 PM
I finally get a chance :D :D :D Traci, I do believe that should be "Beet Red" (as in the red veggie or whatever food group it falls into)...not beaten to pulp red.
I have to admit, its fun to do the pranks now and then but to be on the recieving end is always more difficult......I look forward to your payback thread and what you managed to do to them ;)
Touch'e Zig, ya got me. Not quite on my game today, the mouse threw me for a loop LOL. I hope Lucky doesn't see this, I'll fall off my spelling queen pedestal. ;)
Oh yes, stay tuned for the payback details.

topless
10-27-2005, 02:12 PM
Touch'e Zig, ya got me. Not quite on my game today, the mouse threw me for a loop
.And we know you're worn out today. We know what you've been doing in your barn.

Her454
10-27-2005, 02:15 PM
And we know you're worn out today. We know what you've been doing in your barn.
Thanks to all the Mods that cant keep a secret you do.

topless
10-27-2005, 02:20 PM
Thanks to all the Mods that cant keep a secret you do.
Yep, they don't get paid ya know.

Her454
10-27-2005, 02:26 PM
I work with a bunch of jokers. Now Im getting pics in email. :hammerhea
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139mouse1.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139mouse2.jpg

topless
10-27-2005, 02:29 PM
LOL, I had the same problem when I had a cheap ass HP laserjet printer.

Her454
10-27-2005, 02:31 PM
LOL, I had the same problem when I had a cheap ass HP laserjet printer.
I hope you fall out of the loft in the barn. :)

topless
10-27-2005, 02:35 PM
I hope you fall out of the loft in the barn. :)With all the rolling around in the hay, it is very possible.

Her454
10-27-2005, 02:38 PM
With all the rolling around in the hay, it is very possible.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redwing247
10-27-2005, 03:54 PM
I work with a bunch of jokers. Now Im getting pics in email. :hammerhea
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139mouse1.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139mouse2.jpg
\
Is that the new way to clean the drum???????????

Rexone
10-27-2005, 05:16 PM
Traci I caught a big fat rat last night in one of my traps. I'll mail it up to you and you can plant it in the guys lunch that did the mouse deal on you.
Rex(alwaysreadytohelpout)one

Her454
10-28-2005, 08:22 AM
Traci I caught a big fat rat last night in one of my traps. I'll mail it up to you and you can plant it in the guys lunch that did the mouse deal on you.
Rex(alwaysreadytohelpout)one
Dear Mr ARTHO,
Thank you sincerely for your kind offer, however he deserves something much worse than a big fat rat. ;)