PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone really win......

MsDrmr
10-27-2005, 03:18 PM
those stupid soda contests. I frequently purchase Diet Dr.Pepper from work and everytime they have the game where you go in and enter the code, I never win, nor does anyone I know.....does anyone win these things? :220v:

Caribbean Jet
10-27-2005, 03:20 PM
I won another Soda but threw the cap away, damn....

Red Eye
10-27-2005, 03:21 PM
We were talking about that same thing the other day, but it was dealing w/ the McDonalds Monopoly game. All I know is I've never won or know of anyone else that's one. It's a conspiracy I'm telling ya.

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-27-2005, 03:22 PM
We were talking about that same thing the other day, but it was dealing w/ the McDonalds Monopoly game. All I know is I've never won or know of anyone else that's one. It's a conspiracy I'm telling ya.
HEY! You beat me to it!!!

Red Eye
10-27-2005, 03:27 PM
I must be on my A game today then. :p

76ANTHONY
10-27-2005, 03:28 PM
you said BEAT :crossx: :crossx:

mike37
10-27-2005, 03:28 PM
we win a least free fries at McDonald's but no more than a free burger

MsDrmr
10-27-2005, 03:33 PM
we win a least free fries at McDonald's but no more than a free burger
don't win much more than that ither. Just curious as how the company can advertise all these prizes, but we never hear of any winners :confused:

JustMVG
10-27-2005, 04:09 PM
On every game coupon or ticket it says you can write to them for the list of winners. Thats why you won't see the winners on tv but maybe the name in an ad or banner at a restaurant.

Ziggy
10-27-2005, 05:11 PM
There has to be a winner legally.....and the odds are usually somewhere on the gamepiece or website.....
I've had little luck on various promotional games....its mostly so you keep spending dough on their product, whatever it might be.
But I must say I do have a smile when I redeem a free soda coupon :D

beyondhelpin
10-27-2005, 05:16 PM
There were probally only one Park Place in all the circulation. And it probally went to someone involved with its nephew. :angry2: :D

JustMVG
10-27-2005, 05:55 PM
I know that where i used to work Coca Cola that whenever there was a promo going on everyone was made aware that if you had anything to do with a winning piece or a prize you would be immediately fired and prosecuted.
I had a friend who worked for a beer company and tracked a winning 12 pack all the way from the plant out to the store where it was delivered, the company found out and was watching him, he found out that they knew and quickly turned right around and gave up trying to purchase it, he didn't even tell any friends for fear he'd be caught.

JustMVG
10-27-2005, 05:56 PM
Also if you want to know there are many radio stations in LA that give away stuff to friends and family all the time.

Brian Ray
10-27-2005, 06:12 PM
On every game coupon or ticket it says you can write to them for the list of winners. Thats why you won't see the winners on tv but maybe the name in an ad or banner at a restaurant.
I did that once when I was a kid, sent away for the list of winners.....never received the list. :hammer2:
I'm with everyone else....it's a crock :rollside:

JustMVG
10-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Prolly got lost like everyone elses, the requests probably go to a clearing house anyway and they just say Fuggit.

Brian Ray
10-27-2005, 06:20 PM
Agreed.....