PDA

View Full Version : my friends stoel my bike`

H20 Toie
10-27-2005, 11:05 PM
ljust becuasei had a littlle to miuch to drink my friensd decided i could not rid e i bike hom,me from route 66 and when i e=went out to get my kkeys so that i could leave the bike in the parking lot and get a taxi the boiike was ogone. wtf i knew i was lit but wtf that doesnt mean y ou can take my fiuckin bike does it(how cime we do not have spell check like internet explporer) b ut aanyway i was not going to ride homw anyway since ther was a sheriff parked right there anyhow but they took my fin bike so thqat i had to ride home wiht dave WTF. so i got a ride home and my biek is here but wtf it is not rieght to take someones biek with0out asking right?

H20 Toie
10-27-2005, 11:06 PM
hey ken what are you doing on the boarsds this late at night i thoshgt you had a life? :D

JetBoatRich
10-28-2005, 03:24 AM
Sounds like you made it home safely :cool:

Rod-64
10-28-2005, 03:46 AM
http://www.lasvegasmercury.com/2004/MERC-Nov-25-Thu-2004/photos/guest.jpg

NOTALENT
10-28-2005, 05:38 AM
with typing like that, seems like they had good reason... :220v: maybe they thought something may have happened to it, had they left it....

imirsh1
10-28-2005, 05:42 AM
How can H20 toie have posted twice within a minute and still have the same post count?

wildbillg
10-28-2005, 06:21 AM
Frieinds dont let friends drive drunk :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup

riverbound
10-28-2005, 06:34 AM
I would say judging by your typing...you should be thanking your firends for what they did.....I rode home ONCE after having too much t drink and I will NEVER do that again. You have good friends there and you should let them knwo you appreciate what they did for you.

Mrs.Racer277
10-28-2005, 06:48 AM
Looks like your friends did you a favor. :) And instead of leaving your bike in a parking lot atleast you know it is safe. Glad to see you made it home. :) :)

UnionJack
10-28-2005, 06:58 AM
great typing

superdave013
10-28-2005, 07:08 AM
your friends are some real cocks! just think of all the wheelies you could have done last night! :messedup: lol

rrrr
10-28-2005, 07:17 AM
your friends are some real cocks! just think of all the wheelies you could have done last night! :messedup: lol
ohhhhhh man that's funny..... :D :D
I'd say from the typing evidence that his buddies did the right thing.... :jawdrop:

H20 Toie
10-28-2005, 07:32 AM
did i read in there, that he "lost his keyes" also ???? :supp: i hate when that happens - - keyes
No i was going to get my keys and lock up the bike.
When i typed that last night it made sense to me, i knew i wasn't spelling correctly but it just didn't matter, but everyone made it home safe, i wasn't planning on riding it home after i got lit, But my friends had already worked out a plan they just didn't let me in on it. Yep i have some good friends.

topless
10-28-2005, 11:18 AM
ljust becuasei had a littlle to miuch to drink my friensd decided i could not rid e i bike hom,me from route 66 and when i e=went out to get my kkeys so that i could leave the bike in the parking lot and get a taxi the boiike was ogone. wtf i knew i was lit but wtf that doesnt mean y ou can take my fiuckin bike does it(how cime we do not have spell check like internet explporer) b ut aanyway i was not going to ride homw anyway since ther was a sheriff parked right there anyhow but they took my fin bike so thqat i had to ride home wiht dave WTF. so i got a ride home and my biek is here but wtf it is not rieght to take someones biek with0out asking right?
OMG!!!!!! and I thought my typing was bad last night when I got home! Thanks for making me feel smart.

MsDrmr
10-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Glad you were not able to drive home last night, ya know what happend last time :idea:

Chaddyshack
10-28-2005, 11:46 AM
Yep i have some good friends.
It never seems to make sense when it happens, but hind sight is much better with a clear head... a thanks for your friends I think is in order.... ?!?!?!?!

Coleitis22
10-28-2005, 12:26 PM
Are you sure it was stolen? Looks like you may have fallen off it and landed directly on your head.