View Full Version : The worst Treat

Her454
10-28-2005, 08:45 AM
or Candy in your bag when you were a kid? I would have to say RAISINS and
a package of Cup O Soup. Yuck.
How bout you?

Sleek-Jet
10-28-2005, 08:51 AM
I used to like to go to my Dentist's house and get a Snickers bar, though that is more ironic than anything...
I would have to say the little pepermint hard candies were the worst. I like raisins though... :idea:

spectratoad
10-28-2005, 08:52 AM
I would have to say raisins also. This year I am giving out those coffee singles to the kids. Just thinking about you Traci. Want some???? :D

Mrs. casean
10-28-2005, 08:53 AM
Raisins all the way!

pjones
10-28-2005, 08:54 AM
I got a rock.

HocusPocus
10-28-2005, 08:55 AM
we had a neighbor that would give out apples... but they were cut in half and wrapped in plastic.
another one i hated was 10 pennies taped together.

Sleek-Jet
10-28-2005, 08:57 AM
I got a rock.
Sure you don't have Halloween confused with Christmas??? :D

HocusPocus
10-28-2005, 09:04 AM
I got a rock.
http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0691/8.jpg

WaTchTheGelCoat
I have to say those black or orange wrapped candies. i could never figure what they were or tasted like.

Cas
crackers with cheese. Needless to say, the people had a bush full of crackers and cheese the next day.
Bing Crosby gave out walnuts one year....we were hoping for dollar bills :D

Jbb
10-28-2005, 09:05 AM
Poison laced bottle of Tylenol.... :cool:

Cas
10-28-2005, 09:05 AM
Sure you don't have Halloween confused with Christmas??? :D
coal for Christmas

bunny 166
10-28-2005, 09:09 AM
pencils and pennies... :rolleyes:

Her454
10-28-2005, 09:33 AM
I used to like to go to my Dentist's house :idea:
That reminds me, those little packages of dental floss and toothbrushes were handed out one year!
I would have to say raisins also. This year I am giving out those coffee singles to the kids. Just thinking about you Traci. Want some???? :D
You are evil. ;)
we had a neighbor that would give out apples... but they were cut in half and wrapped in plastic.
another one i hated was 10 pennies taped together.
LOL, I remember getting pennies..........I always loved (still do) caramel apples but my parents wouldnt let me near them........... they got thrown out.

lucky
10-28-2005, 09:35 AM
canadian bran muffins , from toms house :D

Racer277
10-28-2005, 09:36 AM
I still like to toss in ice cubes or bullion cubes.
Toss them in quick, it takes the kiddies a while to realize.
"Hey I got chicken,,,WTF?"
Boy the wife hates when I do that...
:cry:
I will burn in Hell, but at least I earned it.... :rollside:

lucky
10-28-2005, 09:36 AM
the best , beer from kimmies house :D
when i lived in the sub division , - i use to have a case'r of coors for the parents that looked like they needed it :)

Her454
10-28-2005, 09:38 AM
when i lived in the sub division , - i use to have a case'r of coors for the parents that looked like they needed it :)
Thats funny, I heard on the radio yesterday that the new deal is parents trick or treating with the kids, but carrying a "cocktail glass" and when its empty................
I've never had anyone do that........nor would I trust anyone to fill my glass, thats crazy.

spectratoad
10-28-2005, 09:52 AM
I will burn in Hell, but at least I earned it.... :rollside:
And that's where all the bad girls are anyway. :D :D

Schiada76
10-28-2005, 09:54 AM
I save all the little ketchup, mustard, soy sauce packets for a yaer and then give them out. :devil:

topless
10-28-2005, 09:58 AM
I don't remember shitty stuff but a couple things that were really cool are that my brothers used to go to all the neighbors the next day and say "treak or treat left overs" They always made out. Even if people didn't have left over candy, they got dounuts and stuff. Another cool year was when my daughter was in 5th grade and I went with her. (my son had gone trick or treating with the neighbor kid) Anyway, one house had the garage open and all the adults were drinking so of course I joined them for a quick wine cooler, and another house just had pizza delivered so we got fed too.

Red Eye
10-28-2005, 09:58 AM
A handful of pennies. Woo Hooooo!!! Thanks for nothing lady.

OGShocker
10-28-2005, 10:11 AM
We ran out of candy, right after we got married. We had three bags of milky way type candy when we started. Around 7:30 we had a big pack of kids take the last of it. Then, knock, knock, "trick or treat"! I ran all over the house looking for mints from our wedding and all I could find were little bread stick packages. We got away with it one the first group of four kids, but our luck soon ran out. This 13 YO looks down in her bag and yells, "THEY'RE HANDING OUT THESES THINGS"!!! and shows all of her little buddies. A big "EEEEWWWWW"!, rolls through our entire neighborhood followed by "THAT SUX"!!!!! We had nothing left to do but close the door and turn out the porch light. 20 minutes later, Denise finds two more bags of Milky Ways, but by that time the word was out on the "CHEAP AZZHOLES" down the street. :notam:

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-28-2005, 10:13 AM
We ran out of candy, right after we got married. We had three bags of milky way type candy when we started. Around 7:30 we had a big pack of kids take the last of it. Then, knock, knock, "trick or treat"! I ran all over the house looking for mints from our wedding and all I could find were little bread stick packages. We got away with it one the first group of four kids, but our luck soon ran out. This 13 YO looks down in her bag and yells, "THEY'RE HANDING OUT THESES THINGS"!!! and shows all of her little buddies. A big "EEEEWWWWW"!, rolls through our entire neighborhood followed by "THAT SUX"!!!!! We had nothing left to do but close the door and turn out the porch light. 20 minutes later, Denise finds two more bags of Milky Ways, but by that time the word was out on the "CHEAP AZZHOLES" down the street. :notam:
Lmao, thats good stuff.

DeltaSigBoater
10-28-2005, 10:19 AM
I've always gotten more candy at christmas than halloween. Talk about a crappy present, I'd rather have the money in an envelope. That used to piss me off as a kid when my mom would make us write thank you's for gettin a crappy box of candy.

Biglue
10-28-2005, 10:44 AM
It's the only way to do the trick or treating. Sometimes the bro in law and me team up and take the boys with a six pack of tall boys. It's almost fun wondering the streets. :D :D :D

FMluvswater
10-28-2005, 12:59 PM
yellow lollipops :yuk: couldn't give those away fast enough taste like sugar + dishsoap bleccchhh!

Debbolas
10-28-2005, 01:03 PM
That candy from another country that you can't read the words :lightsabe and it's been opened................... :confused:
The best Halloween Treat I've ever received was in 1976, we (yes I was 16 and still trick or treating) we went to a neighbors house and he played "Foxy Lady" for us on his electric guitar :D :D
I give big candy bars to our neighbor kids and smaller ones to the ones we don't know, except this year, Scream beat me to buying the candy, hope no one is dissapointed................ :idea:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-28-2005, 01:05 PM
Those crappy homemade popcorn balls. YUCK! My big brother would always request those from me and him and his buddies would have a popcorn ball battle.

MsDrmr
10-28-2005, 01:05 PM
I always hated those stupid plastic witch fingers

YeLLowBoaT
10-28-2005, 01:14 PM
I got a small wheel of limberger one year. From one of those cheese smaplers baskets.

Ziggy
10-28-2005, 01:18 PM
I have to say those black or orange wrapped candies. i could never figure what they were or tasted like.
Wrapped in wax paper.....HATED those...think they were taffy of some sort...no flavor. :yuk:
:coffeycup and a Reminder to all you parents.....many candies made out of the country(esp. mexico/china) have lead in them so toss 'em fast. saw that on the news the other day

MsDrmr
10-28-2005, 01:22 PM
Wrapped in wax paper.....HATED those...think they were taffy of some sort...no flavor. :yuk:
:coffeycup and a Reminder to all you parents.....many candies made out of the country(esp. mexico/china) have lead in them so toss 'em fast. saw that on the news the other day
good point Ziggy, thanks for the reminder. I pride myself on giving the "good stuff" out.

Rexone
10-28-2005, 02:22 PM
I always hated those stupid plastic witch fingers
Absolutely. You never know where those fingers have been.

OGShocker
10-28-2005, 02:23 PM
good point Ziggy, thanks for the reminder. I pride myself on giving the "good stuff" out.
Dear God;
Please grant me the strength to leave this post alone.
Mark

MsDrmr
10-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Dear God;
Please grant me the strength to leave this post alone.
Mark
Okay Mark,,do I want to know what YOUR thinking?

Tom Brown
10-28-2005, 02:30 PM
Last year on Halloween, I went to the grocery right after work. I picked up a bunch of candy and some groceries.
I was walking up the driveway at about 5 pm when a very young girl, maybe 4 years old, tugged on my pant leg. "Trick or treat".
My arms were full of grocery bags but this girl was so cute, I had to give her something. I grabbed the first box off the top and gave it to her. Stuffed salmon with broccoli.
I'm not sure she appreciated it but it was better than giving out bread sticks. :D

OGShocker
10-28-2005, 02:32 PM
Okay Mark,,do I want to know what YOUR thinking?
This post has been edited by God, as an answer to Mark's prayer.

MsDrmr
10-28-2005, 02:34 PM
If I were single, thinner and had hair... I'd take some of your "good stuff". Alas, I am HAPPY in my marriage, fat and bald so, I'll never have your "good stuff". :D
awww, but at least your happy! (and if it's any consolation, no-one gets my good stuff this year)

Rexone
10-28-2005, 02:35 PM
Last year on Halloween, I went to the grocery right after work. I picked up a bunch of candy and some groceries.
I was walking up the driveway at about 5 pm when a very young girl, maybe 24 years old, tugged on my pant leg. "Trick or treat".
For some reason I thought this was going a different direction when I started reading it. Good choice on the salmon and broc Tom.

HM
10-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Any "healthy" treats usually fell out of my bag on the way home.
My wife won't let me do this, but I always joke about giving the little hot sauce and ketchup packets from fast food places. Get the kids all excited by giving them big handfuls of them, and have the lights just dim enough that it would be difficult to tell......It is "TRICK" or treat....right? I have kids, and I would think it was hillarious if they came home with these packets....but if they were like me, they would stomp on them at the front door of the house that gave them. :D

Tom Brown
10-28-2005, 02:37 PM
awww, but at least your happy! (and if it's any consolation, no-one gets my good stuff this year)
MsDrmr, I'd love nothing more than to smash your ass into the shape of my pelvis but between being 2000 miles away, having a tiny and barely serviceable penis, and being a fundamentalist Christian... there's no way I can make it happen.
Sorry. :(
If you like, I'll send you a box of stuffed Salmon and broccoli. :idea:

MsDrmr
10-28-2005, 02:39 PM
MsDrmr, I'd love nothing more than to smash your ass into the shape of my pelvis but between being 2000 miles away, having a tiny and barely serviceable penis, and being a fundamentalist Christian... there's no way I can make it happen.
Your a sweetie hon, but don't you service Topless? I don't like to share :cool:
the salmon and broccoli however, I might be up for that. :wink:

OGShocker
10-28-2005, 02:41 PM
I JUST SPIT COFFEE ALL OVER MY SCREEN! Damn Tom that was funnnnnnny! :D

BarryMac
10-28-2005, 02:41 PM
OMG, that is phucking funny, sorry MsDrmr, don't mean to have a laugh at your expense but that right there is some funny ass shit... :supp: :supp:

HM
10-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Tom, don't be so hard on yourself. I am sure it is less than 2000 miles. :D

MsDrmr
10-28-2005, 02:43 PM
OMG, that is phucking funny, sorry MsDrmr, don't mean to have a laugh at your expense but that right there is some funny ass shit... :supp: :supp:
nope, laugh away, that was funny :D :D

Tom Brown
10-28-2005, 02:45 PM
nope, laugh away, that was funny :D :D
Thanks for being a good sport MsDrmr. :)

MsDrmr
10-28-2005, 02:48 PM
no prob, I have a great sense of humor, bring it on...

OGShocker
10-28-2005, 02:49 PM
If you do come down please bring me an ICEBURG and a side of mushrooms. Thank you in advance.

Tom Brown
10-28-2005, 02:51 PM
If you do come down please bring me an ICEBURG and a side of mushrooms. Thank you in advance.
OK. You'll have to supply the wetnaps.

OGShocker
10-28-2005, 02:57 PM
OK. You'll have to supply the wetnaps.
Deal!

Coleitis22
10-28-2005, 03:15 PM
Poison laced bottle of Tylenol.... :cool:
Apple with a doubled edged Gillette Blue Blade

Ziggy
10-28-2005, 03:27 PM
, having a tiny and barely serviceable penis,
She may have met you halfway if not for this statement Tom.. :p

MsDrmr
10-28-2005, 03:27 PM
She may have met you halfway if not for this statement Tom.. :p
How'd you know? :wink:

Man-de-lone
10-28-2005, 03:52 PM
One year we ran out of candy and had recently purchased a bunch of goldfish to feed the snake...
Oh yeah, the mom's hated us. We gave the kids a baggie with a fish in it.....

OGShocker
10-28-2005, 03:56 PM
One year we ran out of candy and had recently purchased a bunch of goldfish to feed the snake...
Oh yeah, the mom's hated us. We gave the kids a baggie with a fish in it.....
That's great.
And to think, Tom canned his with Broccoli.

Desert Rat
10-28-2005, 05:01 PM
Candy Corn that was shaped like teeth and tasted like AZZ..... :yuk:

a catered life
10-28-2005, 05:05 PM
please tell me about the ass you have tasted lately :idea: