PDA

View Full Version : I'm all about the ladies.

Tom Brown
10-28-2005, 12:00 PM
Check this out...
When I was walking back from lunch, just now, I saw my friend driving back to work. I happen to know she had a urology test today because we canceled lunch.
Anyway, I saw her as I was stepping onto the boulevard to cross the street into the main entrance. ... so I put my hand in front of my pants as though I was holding my penis while peeing. I like to move my hand as though I'm waving the stream around to put out an imaginary fire. ... she was in her car and was laughing so hard she ran up on the boulevard a little way away from me. ... all the while a few of my buddies were walking into the office, “You know how to get the ladies, Tom!”

Jbb
10-28-2005, 12:02 PM
Tom Brown.....Ladies Man..... :D

uclahater
10-28-2005, 12:03 PM
Check this out...
When I was walking back from lunch, just now, I saw my friend driving back to work. I happen to know she had a urology test today because we canceled lunch.
Anyway, I saw her as I was stepping onto the boulevard to cross the street into the main entrance. ... so I put my hand in front of my pants as though I was holding my penis while peeing. I like to move my hand as though I'm waving the stream around to put out an imaginary fire. ... she was in her car and was laughing so hard she ran up on the boulevard a little way away from me. ... all the while a few of my buddies were walking into the office, “You know how to get the ladies, Tom!”
Are you sure it wasnt kmmy Hanson, and you mistaked her for a lady co worker

OGShocker
10-28-2005, 12:04 PM
Nice! You'll fit in on the farm! Cows dig that humor.

Tom Brown
10-28-2005, 12:05 PM
Moo.

barbigrl
10-28-2005, 12:05 PM
Check this out...
Urology? :confused: It probably was a man then.... :hammer2:

Tom Brown
10-28-2005, 12:06 PM
Urology? :confused: It probably was a man then.... :hammer2:
Now that you mention it, I've never seen her naked. :idea:
Come on, BG...... don't tell us you haven't been a little incontinent the week before you menstruate. You might want to get that checked out also.

Chase
10-28-2005, 12:44 PM
Are you sure it wasnt kmmy Hanson, and you mistaked her for a lady co worker
I met Kim Hanson and I am positive that he was of the male gender..??? :squiggle: