PDA

View Full Version : Super IQ test

FMluvswater
10-28-2005, 01:53 PM
Different set of questions than the Classic IQ test; more detailed results. Fun anyway. :)
Super IQ Test (http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/)
Here's my results ....
FM, your Super IQ score is 133
Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.
The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.
How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
:cool: It gave me them extra points I bitched about! :D Hmmm :idea: only 6/1000? I KNEW IT!!! I'm weird! :cry: :D

Debbolas
10-28-2005, 02:11 PM
Do you promise, this isn't one of those scarey, jump out things?!?!
:rolleyes:
(I hate those)

MsDrmr
10-28-2005, 02:17 PM
(I hate those)
I promise, it's actually interesting, I took the brain test,however I don't think it's too accurate. cause I suck at math:Resutl: Andrea, you are Left-brained
Most left-brained people like you feel at ease in situations requiring verbal ability, attention to detail, and linear, analytical ability. Whether you know it or not, you are a much stronger written communicator than many, able to get your ideas across better than others.
It's also likely that you are methodical and efficient at many things that you do. You could also be good at math, particularly algebra, which is based on very strict rules that make sense to your logical mind.

plaster dave
10-28-2005, 04:04 PM
Plaster dave, your Super IQ score is 110
Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.
The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Interpreter. This means you are a highly conceptual thinker. Rather than focusing on facts and figures, you look at the big picture. You are less inclined to need to walk through something step by step to understand the logic behind it. This also lets you make connections between something you learned three weeks ago and something you are learning today. While other people need those types of connections pointed out for them, you just naturally make them.
davidwpetty: How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Intuitive Interpreter? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Intuitive Interpreter. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

FMluvswater
10-28-2005, 07:29 PM
(I hate those)
I hate those too and I promise it really is an IQ test. :smile:

SummitKarl
10-28-2005, 07:38 PM
we played this game last night..........scored 167 :D