PDA

View Full Version : $10,000 to HB member

INSman
10-28-2005, 07:03 PM
off of the price of a very nice new Lake Havasu home that should be completed sometime in mid December.
Very nice area and a sweet view off the back !! 1,700+ sq ft. Hilltop home that comes highly upgraded and includes $4k of window shutters, stainless steel appliances, granite tile counter tops and a 42'+ boat deep garage.
Our beloved Michele Bravata of Lake Havasu Homes has the listing and it will hit the MLS early next week at $425k. Michele can be reached at (928) 208-9171 for any details, pics, etc... :wink:

4DAY4PLAY
10-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Sounds nice.....wow there getting 425k for a 1700 sf home in havasu now? Amazing.....now i know why all this talk about a bubble.

C-2
10-28-2005, 07:11 PM
An acre of dirt sold across the street from my brother for $429K

SummitKarl
10-28-2005, 07:23 PM
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! more work, just when do I get to :sleeping: :wink:

SummitKarl
10-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Sounds nice.....wow there getting 425k for a 1700 sf home in havasu now? Amazing.....now i know why all this talk about a bubble.
BUBBLE.......................ROTFLMAO...oh GOD I wish......I need a break
I have pulled 73 permits so far this year, got 5 permits IP, and 17 homes waiting to be designed, by the end of the year I should be poking 110 permits, and that will ony equate to about 10% of all residential permits pulled in LHC this year.............BUBBLE......ROTFLMAO

Mrs.Racer277
10-28-2005, 07:33 PM
I have pulled 73 permits so far this year, got 5 permits IP, and 17 homes waiting to be designed, by the end of the year I should be poking 110 permits, and that will ony equate to about 10% of all residential permits pulled in LHC this year.............BUBBLE......ROTFLMAO
Stop laughing. I need it to stop so I can buy more land. ;)

4DAY4PLAY
10-28-2005, 07:57 PM
I sure hope you guys no im kidding....just trying to stir the pot a little.......cdog, got anything to say about this listing?

OGShocker
10-28-2005, 08:43 PM
18! We'll talk later... :wink:

INSman
10-28-2005, 08:47 PM
I sure hope you guys no im kidding....just trying to stir the pot a little.......cdog, got anything to say about this listing?
SummitKarl and others can probably confirm that nice lots have become almost impossible to come by and the price of raw materials (lumber, steel, concrete and yes even PVC) have gone up tremendously over the past few months due to the numerous and catastrophic natural disasters.
Just run by Home Depot and take a peek at the price of a sheet of plywood :sqeyes:
Anyway, the house is beautiful and has a very nice view. The snowbirds will have it snapped up in no time if no HB members take advantage.. ;)

INSman
10-28-2005, 08:48 PM
I am 18, you are 19 !!!! :hammerhea :D

OGShocker
10-28-2005, 08:53 PM
I am 18, you are 19 !!!! :hammerhea :D
I still have pictures of you on Rooooophy day. Don't make me post them! I am 18! :argue: :)

INSman
10-28-2005, 08:58 PM
I still have pictures of you on Rooooophy day. Don't make me post them! I am 18! :argue: :)
Damn, I saved one of wifey and was gonna' save you the trouble of posting, you DRUG PUSHEER !!!!!!!!! :hammerhea

OGShocker
10-28-2005, 09:01 PM
Damn, I saved one of wifey and was gonna' save you the trouble of posting, you DRUG PUSHEER !!!!!!!!! :hammerhea
You still owe me a call....My renewal is coming up focker!

INSman
10-28-2005, 09:03 PM
You still owe me a call....My renewal is coming up focker!
I know, I thought about you today, but Magic34 called a few times on some issues

SummitKarl
10-28-2005, 09:04 PM
DOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :clover:

INSman
10-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Tom took this one of wifey, reloading her glass with some refurbished fluids !!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/22940876649-r1-043-20-med.jpg
Gotta' love her !! :D

SummitKarl
10-28-2005, 09:07 PM
I know, I thought about you today, but Magic34 called a few times on some issues
I think myself and MB will be needing your skills, GC-LIB INS. :2purples:

INSman
10-28-2005, 09:09 PM
I think myself and MB will be needing your skills, GC-LIB INS. :2purples:
That would certainly be a prudent course of action :supp: :D

SummitKarl
10-28-2005, 09:24 PM
SummitKarl and others can probably confirm that nice lots have become almost impossible to come by and the price of raw materials (lumber, steel, concrete and yes even PVC) have gone up tremendously over the past few months due to the numerous and catastrophic natural disasters.
Just run by Home Depot and take a peek at the price of a sheet of plywood :sqeyes:
Anyway, the house is beautiful and has a very nice view. The snowbirds will have it snapped up in no time if no HB members take advantage.. ;)
there are plenty of lots, there are many people that own dozens of lots, and they doing exactly the same thing you are, there are 2 people that own MOST!!! of the lots, and they hold them back releasing a few at a time, (it's good to know these two) but this is only if we talking square house on flat lot thing, Invest in Hill lots...(tuck unders) will be the next local market for several years.......I have 2 designs already and working on the 3rd...you got to think 2 yrs ahead ;)
The BLM may release land next year ....even if they do the lots will reach fair market value quickly.
I think most lots are still workable, just some make my job harder than others

INSman
10-28-2005, 09:26 PM
there are plenty of lots, there are many people that own dozens of lots, and they doing exactly the same thing you are, there are 2 people that own MOST!!! of the lots, and they hold them back releasing a few at a time, (it's good to know these two) but this is only if we talking square house on flat lot thing, Invest in Hill lots...(tuck unders) will be the next local market for several years.......I have 2 designs already and working on the 3rd...you got to think 2 yrs ahead ;)
The BLM may release land next year ....even if they do the lots will reach fair market value quickly.
Make sure that either you or MB let's me know about ANY BLM land release !!! :rollside:

SummitKarl
10-28-2005, 09:28 PM
That would certainly be a prudent course of action :supp: :D
well PM with some options here, it would be good to have some numbers to work with :D

INSman
10-28-2005, 09:32 PM
I think a bunch of narrow lots that are fairly long, that you can do a tuck under motorhome length garage and toss a decent crash pad above for not too much money would be a good concept !! :wink: :cool:

1Shockwaveguy
10-28-2005, 09:32 PM
Hey, it's better than not working. I am glad I am swampped here in Havasu. Work hard, retire early

INSman
10-28-2005, 09:33 PM
well PM with some options here, it would be good to have some numbers to work with :D
This would be a formal process, not quite like pulling monkeys out of my butt !!

SummitKarl
10-28-2005, 10:21 PM
This would be a formal process, not quite like pulling monkeys out of my butt !!
ok then. I formally request a quote :D

SummitKarl
10-28-2005, 10:23 PM
I think a bunch of narrow lots that are fairly long, that you can do a tuck under motorhome length garage and toss a decent crash pad above for not too much money would be a good concept !! :wink: :cool:
check your e-mail

INSman
10-29-2005, 06:08 AM
check your e-mail
Got it, but I was thinking of something much smaller with only (1) garage that was RV deep and high and almost basically just a bachelor style crash pad above it. Try to make it affordable to those not looking for and entire second residence. Just a concept of mine and may never happen or be cost effective enough to pull off.

SummitKarl
10-29-2005, 09:19 AM
Got it, but I was thinking of something much smaller with only (1) garage that was RV deep and high and almost basically just a bachelor style crash pad above it. Try to make it affordable to those not looking for and entire second residence. Just a concept of mine and may never happen or be cost effective enough to pull off.
oh!!!! you should have stated I need a (I am in the Dog house Tuck under) :wink:
I got those as well :)

INSman
10-29-2005, 05:42 PM
oh!!!! you should have stated I need a (I am in the Dog house Tuck under) :wink:
I got those as well :)
You are the man !! :cool: