PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend In Vegas For Bachelorette Party...Should I Be Scared??

Hallett19
05-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Just like the title said, anyone have any good (or bad) stories ? She is up there for her sister's bachelorette party, not her own.... she is only 24.

Froggystyle
05-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Talk about a question that didn't need to be asked... ;)

JetBoatRich
05-12-2006, 10:50 AM
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas :cool:

ChumpChange
05-12-2006, 10:55 AM
I'm heading out there tonight. I'll let you know what she does.

Hallett19
05-12-2006, 10:56 AM
Yeah Wes, setting myself up for a sleepless weekend, or keeping my drinking hat on all weekend....
She is there with mom and sister's so I'm not trippin', but I know how I am in Vegas.... and it aint pretty :cool:

topless
05-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Of course not. The only thing that happens at those parties is giggling and talking about how much we love our significant other. :idea:

Hallett19
05-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Of course not. The only thing that happens at those parties is giggling and talking about how much we love our significant other. :idea:
Horse$hit :yuk:
How ya been Topless !?!?

topless
05-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Horse$hit :yuk:
How ya been Topless !?!?I've been good. How bout you? Haven't seen ya here in a while.

riverbound
05-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Depends on if you trust her or not...and if she is trustowrthy

looky_lou
05-12-2006, 11:04 AM
Well?????? I am here in Vegas. I will keep an eye out for her. :p

ChumpChange
05-12-2006, 11:05 AM
I was supposed to go to Vegas for my Bachelor party. Never made it past Barstow. Busted out windows in the rental van, a guy(one of ours) gettin beat down in the Tommys parking lot(by one of ours) and Barstow Police rolling code three on us killed the trip. Good times. Its not pleasant to be in a 15 passenger van with no side windows.

Hallett19
05-12-2006, 11:07 AM
I trust her 100%, I just wanted to see if anyone had any good stories. She called me when she got there and I told her I wont bug her this weekend and to have a great time, I even gave her money to pay for dinner one night.

Windy
05-12-2006, 11:10 AM
Hi Aaron...you goen to the river for Memorial?

OutCole'd
05-12-2006, 11:12 AM
I'm here in Vegas, Let me know where they are and I'll "spy" on them for you.....

MAINEVENT
05-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Don't ask if you dont wanna know and if you trust her dont worry.. plus your bachelor night is coming up so dont trip... My ex-wife took 10 GF's to vegas I never called to check up on her and she did the same when i went out on my bachelor night... Just my.02

scarabrick2
05-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Yah don't sweat it!!!!!!
However, Please post a pic of her so I can be on the look out!!
Just Joking around. Don't ask and she won't tell.

syke-o
05-12-2006, 11:32 AM
bachlorette party girls can be pretty easy prey out there sorry to say....

Propster
05-12-2006, 11:58 AM
I have never been able to cut one from the herd out of a bachelourette party. Those chicks seem to stay together and it is usually a waste of time to even try. They might flirt a little, but that is as far as it goes.
She should be more worried about your bachelor party.

C-2
05-12-2006, 12:00 PM
I'd be more worried if they were going to the sausage fest at Havasu. What's up with that place lately? Every boat, packed full of dudes. :mad: :mad:

Havasu Hangin'
05-12-2006, 12:07 PM
She told me to tell you "hi". No worries...I won't keep her too late.

boater012
05-12-2006, 12:12 PM
In the immortal words of elmer fudd: be afwaid be vewwy vewwy afwaid!!!! Nah if you trust her dont sweat it plus shes marrying you isnt she?????? So who cares if she sows her wild oats for the last time!!!!! You want the same courtesy don't you????
Scarcasm!

Hallett19
05-12-2006, 01:12 PM
Hi Aaron...you goen to the river for Memorial?
No, I'm moving that weekend, I'm so bummed out, I havent taken my boat out in almost a year, last memorial since its seen water !!
I've been good. How bout you? Haven't seen ya here in a while.
Been good, same ol same ol really, just getting older !
This isnt her bachelorette party, its for her sister, I'm another year or 2 at least from making moves like that.
I'm here in Vegas, Let me know where they are and I'll "spy" on them for you.....
I would never want to spy on her, I'm insulted you would even offer.... but she is staying at Mandelay Bay if you wanted to know...

Phat Matt
05-12-2006, 01:17 PM
Yeah Wes, setting myself up for a sleepless weekend, or keeping my drinking hat on all weekend....
She is there with mom and sister's so I'm not trippin', but I know how I am in Vegas.... and it aint pretty :cool:
Sounds like some dude is going to hit the trifecta. ;)

Angry Inch
05-12-2006, 01:30 PM
if you have to ask.....

No Name
05-12-2006, 01:34 PM
I'd be more worried if they were going to the sausage fest at Havasu. What's up with that place lately? Every boat, packed full of dudes. :mad: :mad:
No S??t, what the hell? :mad:

79 Howard
05-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Hey what's her name I'll call ya if we meet. just kidding I am sure she is fine unless you know something we don't

MR HARLEY
05-12-2006, 01:35 PM
I trust her 100%, I just wanted to see if anyone had any good stories. She called me when she got there and I told her I wont bug her this weekend and to have a great time, I even gave her money to pay for dinner one night.
Sorry but your doomed :crossx:

Hallett19
05-12-2006, 01:45 PM
That is her on the right... so cute !!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/128jeanie.jpg

MR HARLEY
05-12-2006, 01:46 PM
That is her on the right... so cute !!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/128jeanie.jpg
Yes very cute, your even more doomed now :p

OnlyMoney
05-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Just be glad she isn't hanging out with us this weekend. :rollside: She'll be fine. Don't worry. It's more of a drunk fest than anything.

Benjhamina
05-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Me and some buddies were at the Rio a couple of years ago and we got cozy with a bachlorette party and wound up taking two of them (not the bride) back to our room and doing some serious damage. The next night I saw her at the bar with some other guy snuggled up to her and I walked over and starting kissing her and she let me. The look on the guys face was pricless.
Just my Bachlorette story.
I know that girls are just as slutty as any of us guys are. If you think different you are fooling yourself but if you trust her you are fine. Ask yourself this.....If you were in Vegas and the perfect oportunity presented itself would you do it? If the answer is yes then she probably would too....

Havasu Luvr
05-12-2006, 02:00 PM
Just like the title said, anyone have any good (or bad) stories ? She is up there for her sister's bachelorette party, not her own.... she is only 24.
Since you asked this question then maybe this relationship is NOT ready to take it one step closer....think about it..... :rolleyes:

Hallett19
05-12-2006, 02:07 PM
I know that girls are just as slutty as any of us guys are. If you think different you are fooling yourself but if you trust her you are fine. Ask yourself this.....If you were in Vegas and the perfect oportunity presented itself would you do it? If the answer is yes then she probably would too....
nope, I wouldnt do it, we have a really good "satisfying" relationship.
But I had a pretty good for me then/bad for me now story, this is like 3 yrs ago. A girl up there with her b/f got locked out of the room after she got in a fight with him, she was waiting at her door wtih her friend, my buddy invited them back to our mack daddy suite and I ended up at 3rd base within the first 30 min in our room, and 2 more times that same night/morning. I watched her go into her room a few down from mine and her b/f opening the door for her, it was great !

Parker Dreamin
05-12-2006, 02:15 PM
nope, I wouldnt do it, we have a really good "satisfying" relationship.
But I had a pretty good for me then/bad for me now story, this is like 3 yrs ago. A girl up there with her b/f got locked out of the room after she got in a fight with him, she was waiting at her door wtih her friend, my buddy invited them back to our mack daddy suite and I ended up at 3rd base within the first 30 min in our room, and 2 more times that same night/morning. I watched her go into her room a few down from mine and her b/f opening the door for her, it was great !
Karma is a bitch........

It's Only Money
05-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Very, very scared.

moneypit
05-12-2006, 04:00 PM
I wouldnt be worried. After she comes home she will feel so guilty about what she did that you will get alot of attention. :p :p :p

Flying Tiger
05-12-2006, 04:09 PM
No

Legal Chemistry
05-12-2006, 04:28 PM
what happens in Vegas... GETS BRAGGED ABOUT for the next 6 months!

wildbillg
05-12-2006, 04:36 PM
Dont Be A Pussy!!!!!!!!

Hallett19
05-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Dont Be A Pussy!!!!!!!!
Shut up and sell some more boats so you can make my room at your house nicer for when I come down this summer !!!
And legal chemistry, you are right, when it comes to Vegas, I dont tell my g/f anything about what I have done, when her and her friends talk about it, I'm like "uhhh, yeah, I can hear every word you are saying" nothing is sacred and what happens in vegas rarely stays in vegas with women :p

ROZ
05-12-2006, 05:34 PM
bachlorette party girls can be pretty easy prey out there sorry to say....
You bet your a s s they are... She'll loose the mom and then the girls are going to get wild...ALL OF THEM.. Whether she cheats or not is another story, but one of them ain' going back to the hotel room..atleast not hers
:crossx:
truth sucks :D

ROZ
05-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Yes very cute, your even more doomed now :p
Yup... he may as well break out the old black book again :D

MagicMtnDan
05-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Go out with your buddies and have the times of your lives! Stir up some shit, get wild with the women and then when you and the GF get back together you can worry if she'll figure out what YOU did instead of wondering what she did. :D

AltarGirl
05-12-2006, 09:08 PM
Be afraid, Be very afraid :220v:
:p :p

Kilrtoy
05-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Run While U Can

ROZ
05-13-2006, 10:39 AM
So did she call you at 1am from her hotel, or from someone else's room at 10 this morning ? :crossx: :D

Hallett19
05-13-2006, 04:07 PM
So did she call you at 1am from her hotel, or from someone else's room at 10 this morning ? :crossx: :D
Nope, heard from her lastnight when she got back to her room at3:30am and again this morning when she got to the pool, I told her I wouldnt bug her and I didnt think she would be calling me as much as she has.

Tom Brown
05-13-2006, 04:10 PM
It sounds like everything is fine but you might want to bookmark this thread and refer back if you find that your dick falls off in a few months.

ratso
05-13-2006, 04:16 PM
...the stories I could tell... but won't.

Tom Brown
05-13-2006, 04:17 PM
I admire the way you always take the high road, Ratso. :cool:
PS - It's a treat to see your name pop up here once in a while again. :)

ratso
05-13-2006, 04:19 PM
I admire the way you always take the high road, Ratso. :cool:
PS - It's a treat to see your name pop up here once in a while again. :)
...yeah, I kinda miss you too Tom. :D

Boa1277
05-13-2006, 05:55 PM
Sounds like guilty phone calls..lol In reality if you need to worry then it is way to late. You should have brought up your concerns way earlier than this if you were worrying. Bottom line is she might get honed out all weekend by about 6 different guys you cant really do anything about it now... Odds are she will miss you and everything will be fine... :crossx:

Hallett19
05-13-2006, 10:29 PM
Hallet 19,
TRUST ME, she missed you immensley. In fact, for 3 hours straight she yelled out your name every 2 minutes or so! I couldn't really hear too well as her legs were wrapped around my.......................
Rio
Ouch !!! :D
Ratso, lets hear some of the stories !! That is why I posted this !!
On another note, I changed the oil in the boat and took it out today and it ran like a frickin' TOP !!! Hadnt started it in a year (last memorial) It ran sooooo good !!