PDA

View Full Version : Calabasas....

MAINEVENT
05-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Is now a NO SMOKING CITY.... meaning no smoking in house or outside in your own back yard... Are you kidding me right now... I cant smoke on my own focking property..... :mad: And for all that think this is a great idea just think what's next??? Total control of what you can and cant do... What if they said no more sex cause some women are too loud... :rolleyes:
This is BS IMO
What do you think?????

dicudmore
05-12-2006, 11:28 AM
hmm..interesting theory...
does that mean you have to leave the city to smoke?

ChumpChange
05-12-2006, 11:29 AM
I don't smoke so I'm cool with it. I like my clothes to smell fresh.

Tom Brown
05-12-2006, 11:31 AM
I don't smoke either. I also like it when my clothes smell fresh... but they rarely do.

Phat Daddy
05-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Yeah and your still a fag!!! :crossx:

MAINEVENT
05-12-2006, 11:37 AM
hmm..interesting theory...
does that mean you have to leave the city to smoke?
Yup.. Cause you know air does'nt travel across city limits LMAO

MAINEVENT
05-12-2006, 11:38 AM
Yeah and your still a fag!!! :crossx:
Yeah good i'll be at yuor house next week to smoke in your back yard.... :crossx:

dicudmore
05-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Yup.. Cause you know air does'nt travel across city limits LMAO
ok oxnard or newbury park look out

Cole Trickle
05-12-2006, 12:05 PM
I am OK with that law;)
I would have a problem with the loud sex thing though :crossx: :p

superdave013
05-12-2006, 12:17 PM
so will they still be selling over priced death sticks in Calabasa or will you have to go to the next town to get 'um?
Just so you know I don't smoke and think that law sucks! Who gives a fock if someone smokes in his house or backyard?

al cole'holic
05-12-2006, 12:25 PM
...been like that for a while, you are ok if you are in your car or house etc..it is pretty f'd up for sure. I can understand certain public areas etc but damn the whole city..??

riverracerx
05-12-2006, 12:28 PM
and who is going to enforce this? especially in someones house.

al cole'holic
05-12-2006, 12:30 PM
and who is going to enforce this? especially in someones house.
..in the house, you are fine...if you step outside and smoke and your neighbor is a nuck fut, he can call and you could be cited.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Is now a NO SMOKING CITY.... meaning no smoking in house or outside in your own back yard... Are you kidding me right now... I cant smoke on my own focking property..... :mad: And for all that think this is a great idea just think what's next??? Total control of what you can and cant do... What if they said no more sex cause some women are too loud... :rolleyes:
This is BS IMO
What do you think?????
How can they tell you that you can't smoke on your own property. Isn't that discrimination.. and a violation of you constitional right. Tell them when they start paying your house taxes they can tell you what you can and can't do in it.
Are they going to say you can't drink beer in your own house next. Fu ck them.. They blow smoke out of there ass all day.

heywood jablome
05-12-2006, 01:38 PM
its only in public areas...you can smoke on your property, at least for now...i live out there and they dropped a notice from the city in the mail box.
if you are on public property, like a store or business, someone can complain and you will be asked to "extinguish" your smoke...if you dont, they will call the cops and you will be issued a ticket
and there is a smoke shop out there that sells cartons for like 30 bucks

BADBLOWN572
05-12-2006, 01:40 PM
I am OK with that law;)
I would have a problem with the loud sex thing though :crossx: :p
Not from what I hear. ;) :D

heywood jablome
05-12-2006, 01:43 PM
..in the house, you are fine...if you step outside and smoke and your neighbor is a nuck fut, he can call and you could be cited.
just another reason to have a BBQ and drink more...just throw your empties on their lawn

Cole Trickle
05-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Not from what I hear. ;) :D
Hard to satisfy someone completely that wants it 9 days a week;)
She should be good for a week or so after yesterdays pound seccision :crossx: :p

MAINEVENT
05-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Hard to satisfy someone completely that wants it 9 days a week;)
She should be good for a week or so after yesterdays pound seccision :crossx: :p
hit it like you stole her... :crossx: Hahahahhahahahahahaha

Cole Trickle
05-12-2006, 03:43 PM
hit it like you stole her... :crossx: Hahahahhahahahahahaha
Nothing sexier than the your hurting me face!!;) :crossx:

Sandbar Junkies
05-12-2006, 04:46 PM
This is BS IMO
What do you think?????
Broke Back quit your bitching ..........

MAINEVENT
05-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Broke Back quit your bitching ..........
Hey Stanley WTF happen to this weekend??????? :rolleyes: I was ready Biatch.... :crossx:

MAINEVENT
05-12-2006, 10:21 PM
Nothing sexier than the your hurting me face!!;) :crossx:
One Word "SeXXXy!!!!!!!!!" :crossx: :rollside:

Kilrtoy
05-12-2006, 11:48 PM
God smoking sucks and smells worse than hot shit

RiverDave
05-13-2006, 02:08 AM
God cops suck and smell worse than hot shit
Damn Kilr.. that's harsh n shit on the brotherhood.
RD :D

RiverDave
05-13-2006, 02:08 AM
This is BS IMO
What do you think?????
Pretty sure you'd have to own it to be calling it
my own focking property..
RD

Sandbar Junkies
05-13-2006, 10:25 AM
Hey Stanley WTF happen to this weekend??????? :rolleyes: I was ready Biatch.... :crossx:
Stanley is going to the Wiennie Roast...... Will party on Memorial Day in Havasu you can bring your Sausage with you....Ill bring my Bitchh..

Beer-30
05-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Smoking is so phasing out anyway. When I started at my office 10+ years ago, there was probably 15 people out of 110 that still smoked. Now there is 3. I call smokers Beta machines. Since you don't hardly see them anymore, and there's only a few still working. :)