PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Contractor Needed

XFactor
11-02-2005, 12:56 PM
I have an office remodel project in downtown Los Angeles. Is there any contractors on the boards that would be interested in the project? I need to get a commitment ASAP and start the project by December 5.

Hustler
11-02-2005, 01:03 PM
How big is the office remodel?

XFactor
11-02-2005, 01:10 PM
400 sqft add on. In addition, entry doors need to be moved and several other cosmetic upgrades need to be done. Nothing major. The biggest challenge in the project is moving a stairway. The existing stringers can be re-used so even this shouldn't be difficult.

tcook33
11-02-2005, 01:10 PM
What is it? Interior T.I.? Metal stus and drywall? Wood stud? Structural? Non-structural?
Depending on the scope, I can refer some contractors your way. We are custom residential, so we wouldn't do it. But I know a ton of peeps in the industry.
Dec. 5th seems like a difficult start date due to the extreme amount of work right now. Most good subs are at least 2 months out.

XFactor
11-02-2005, 01:14 PM
What is it? Interior T.I.? Metal stus and drywall? Wood stud? Structural? Non-structural?
Depending on the scope, I can refer some contractors your way. We are custom residential, so we wouldn't do it. But I know a ton of peeps in the industry.
Dec. 5th seems like a difficult start date due to the extreme amount of work right now. Most good subs are at least 2 months out.
No metal work. Very little structural. A residential contractor would actually be a good fit. It's an office inside an existing building. Very old trussed building.

Hustler
11-02-2005, 01:15 PM
Let me talk to a couple of the PM's here at work and see if this something that we staff right now.

ROZ
11-02-2005, 01:17 PM
Joe can do it! .... Have a hammer will travel :D