11-04-2005, 06:44 AM
have a great day and be happy you woke up this morning :D some didn't

76ANTHONY
11-04-2005, 07:32 AM
wooooooohoooooo i woke up too, dam good day...... :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-04-2005, 07:33 AM
Good Morning ACL! Have a great day. It is one day closer to the weekend. WooHoo. :D

JetBoatRich
11-04-2005, 07:35 AM
Looks like I woke :D up to live another day :jawdrop:

dicudmore
11-04-2005, 07:37 AM
I'm happy I woke up today, thats about it...
Went home last night and got dumped. Guess I'll be moving after work today.
Lose the girlfriend, daughter, and puppy all in one shot...
Hope the rest of ya's have a better day :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-04-2005, 07:39 AM
Oh Dan I am sooooo sorry to hear this. :mad:

dicudmore
11-04-2005, 07:50 AM
Oh Dan I am sooooo sorry to hear this. :mad:
thanks, guess I should get off the boards and start working huh?

76ANTHONY
11-04-2005, 07:51 AM
dam this sounds like a bad day,

BigDoug
11-04-2005, 07:53 AM
Get to work Dan, you too Rich :coffeycup

Mrs.Racer277
11-04-2005, 07:53 AM
thanks, guess I should get off the boards and start working huh?
I guess I should too. ;) If you need anything give us a call.

dicudmore
11-04-2005, 08:06 AM
I'm physically at work...Does that count?? :hammerhea

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
11-04-2005, 08:09 AM
Happy day!!!!
I'm sorry Dan!!! Keep your head up!!!!

Debbolas
11-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Good Morning :wink:

Flashover
11-04-2005, 08:19 AM
That's terrible, Did you at least see this comming... :clover: :clover:

JetBoatRich
11-04-2005, 08:20 AM
This is work :D

H20 Toie
11-04-2005, 08:28 AM
Good morning,

dicudmore
11-04-2005, 08:28 AM
That's terrible, Did you at least see this comming... :clover: :clover:
negative...been living together about a year, never a fight or anything. Just came home from work last night, took her to dinner and on the way back to the car she says she doesn't want to be involved anymore.

dicudmore
11-04-2005, 08:29 AM
Good morning,
morning Dan

H20 Toie
11-04-2005, 08:34 AM
negative...been living together about a year, never a fight or anything. Just came home from work last night, took her to dinner and on the way back to the car she says she doesn't want to be involved anymore.
Sorry to hear that, you just can't please some women it seems :frown:

Flashover
11-04-2005, 08:50 AM
That's focked up... so now whats up with the new boat???? still gonna happen or do you have to hold off now... :clover:

pjones
11-04-2005, 09:20 AM
Talk about being blindsided..Wow....
Women????

dicudmore
11-04-2005, 09:27 AM
That's focked up... so now whats up with the new boat???? still gonna happen or do you have to hold off now... :clover:
oh the new boat is a go, now just accepting applications for a new co-pilot :D

bunny 166
11-04-2005, 09:29 AM
Oh shit Dan, I am so sorry.... :(

76ANTHONY
11-04-2005, 09:32 AM
wow, that does suck, im gonna use you to tell my g/f im never takin her to dinner again

barbigrl
11-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Dan are you serious??? I am sorry! :frown: :frown:
<~~~~ still loves you!!! :p

barbigrl
11-04-2005, 09:37 AM
I am here today. After reading the rest of this thread I am feeling better about it. Thought I was having a shitty morning.
Sorry to hear the bad news Dan. Kinda puts the little things into perspective.
Forensic
John....that girl looks a little young... :confused:

76ANTHONY
11-04-2005, 09:38 AM
John....that girl looks a little young... :confused:
HEY YOU DONT LOOK SO OLD YOURSELF WOMAN........

Flashover
11-04-2005, 09:49 AM
That's a great attitude to have. Good luck. :D

Flashover
11-04-2005, 09:50 AM
I am here today. After reading the rest of this thread I am feeling better about it. Thought I was having a shitty morning.
Sorry to hear the bad news Dan. Kinda puts the little things into perspective.
Forensic
Dude i find it real hard to read you posts with all that bouncing action going on down there. your killing me... :D :D :D

dicudmore
11-04-2005, 09:51 AM
Oh shit Dan, I am so sorry.... :(
thank you Cindy, I appreciate that. Any single friends send 'em my way :)

dicudmore
11-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Dan are you serious??? I am sorry! :frown: :frown:
<~~~~ still loves you!!! :p
yes, and thank you :cool:
I guess I'll be moving tonight :rolleyes:

H20 Toie
11-04-2005, 09:55 AM
Or my way :wink:

phebus
11-04-2005, 09:56 AM
Look at the bright side. The money you'd have spent on a wedding ring can now go toward a killer stereo system for the new boat. :D

bunny 166
11-04-2005, 09:56 AM
OK babe, I'll keep my eyes open...You still coming out to Havi this weekend? Drink at the Turtle on me... ;)

bunny 166
11-04-2005, 09:57 AM
Or my way :wink:
LOL...OK, I'm lookin'! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-04-2005, 10:05 AM
Good morning all!
I am happy to report I am feeling much better today. The pms has passed and I am back to my happy self. I did make one coworker cry yesterday but she deserved it. :boxingguy ;)
Dan, sorry to hear the bad news. Don't forget you have tons of love and support from your ***boat friends. :D
Forensic, I find myself stalking you and your posts just to see your sig more. :D

BarryMac
11-04-2005, 10:06 AM
Wow Dan, really sorry to hear this, things will get better, keep you chin up buddy...

Tom Brown
11-04-2005, 10:11 AM
Welcome to the single life, Dan. :(
I recommend you save all of the Halloween pictures that include Bunny. Once the hurt of separation is over, you'll be glad to have the material around. :)
Happy Thursday, Bunny. :)

FMluvswater
11-04-2005, 10:29 AM
IMO, your recent ex is crazy, Dan. Sorry for how she ended things but on the bright side now you can find someone who deserves you cuz she obviously doesn't (as if a woman just throws away a good man? WTF? :confused: ). Best of luck to you. Hope it won't hurt for very long. :clover: :chi: :smile:

bunny 166
11-04-2005, 10:43 AM
Welcome to the single life, Dan. :(
I recommend you save all of the Halloween pictures that include Bunny. Once the hurt of separation is over, you'll be glad to have the material around. :)
Happy Thursday, Bunny. :)
:D LOL...Happy Thursday to you too, TB!! Have a great day! ;)

dicudmore
11-04-2005, 10:45 AM
OK babe, I'll keep my eyes open...You still coming out to Havi this weekend? Drink at the Turtle on me... ;)
yeah I'll be out there :D

dicudmore
11-04-2005, 10:45 AM
IMO, your recent ex is crazy, Dan. Sorry for how she ended things but on the bright side now you can find someone who deserves you cuz she obviously doesn't (as if a woman just throws away a good man? WTF? :confused: ). Best of luck to you. Hope it won't hurt for very long. :clover: :chi: :smile:
thank you :D

Flashover
11-04-2005, 10:46 AM
Hot Damn! I have a HB Stalker. :D ;)
Not you, The hot little bouncy chick... :D

dicudmore
11-04-2005, 10:46 AM
Look at the bright side. The money you'd have spent on a wedding ring can now go toward a killer stereo system for the new boat. :D
hmm...I was thinking Whipple :D

a catered life
11-04-2005, 08:08 PM
are u serious? :confused:

a catered life
11-04-2005, 08:10 PM
i have been know to wear a mean thong :220v:

No Name
11-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Hell yes! And you will probably have some cash left over for the Strip Club. :D

Tahiti350
11-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Today is a good day for me, after the last week. :D
Decided to take the Wife, Kid, and dog on a road trip last weekend, got about 200 miles from hom and broke the diff in my Dodge diesel, 2 pm Saturday. Got towed to the lovely little town of Hood River Oregon, had to pay $220 to have the 5th wheel towed as my insurance company lied when I insured it (told me if the truck broke or was damaged trailer tow would be covered). Called the Mother in law, who drove down on Sunday to take the wife and kid home, but I had to cover gas and food for the ride. "Camped" in the local Walmart parking lot from Saturday thru Tuesday, no power or water, except the batteries and the onboard water tank. Found out Tuesday that there were no usable replacement diff's available for under $1500, and would have to ship one from at least 2 states away:confused:. Opted to have the truck hauled to Portland to have the diff rebuilt ($1500 to rebuild, could still be more if the housing is hurt). Had a buddy drive down from Tacoma, Washinton to haul me, the dog, and the trailer home (Will be paying for the fuel, $100+). Still have to drive back from Tacoma to Portland to pick the truck up when it's fixed. :jawdrop:
Estimated cost or the weekend, with all the misc costs roughed in, around $2500, so far, but still counting. :eat:
I could have rebuilt the 350 in the Tahiti (including aftermarket heads) for that. :mad:
Dan, Hope your day gets better, good luck.

SoCal_fun
11-04-2005, 09:49 PM
i have been know to wear a mean thong :220v:
OK Willie, now you got me scared!!! :2purples:

a catered life
11-05-2005, 07:34 AM
Today is a good day for me, after the last week. :D
Decided to take the Wife, Kid, and dog on a road trip last weekend, got about 200 miles from hom and broke the diff in my Dodge diesel, 2 pm Saturday. Got towed to the lovely little town of Hood River Oregon, had to pay $220 to have the 5th wheel towed as my insurance company lied when I insured it (told me if the truck broke or was damaged trailer tow would be covered). Called the Mother in law, who drove down on Sunday to take the wife and kid home, but I had to cover gas and food for the ride. "Camped" in the local Walmart parking lot from Saturday thru Tuesday, no power or water, except the batteries and the onboard water tank. Found out Tuesday that there were no usable replacement diff's available for under $1500, and would have to ship one from at least 2 states away:confused:. Opted to have the truck hauled to Portland to have the diff rebuilt ($1500 to rebuild, could still be more if the housing is hurt). Had a buddy drive down from Tacoma, Washinton to haul me, the dog, and the trailer home (Will be paying for the fuel, $100+). Still have to drive back from Tacoma to Portland to pick the truck up when it's fixed. :jawdrop:
Estimated cost or the weekend, with all the misc costs roughed in, around $2500, so far, but still counting. :eat:
I could have rebuilt the 350 in the Tahiti (including aftermarket heads) for that. :mad:
Dan, Hope your day gets better, good luck.
ouch sorry to hear the news but at least the family is safe.we have our toys and when they break we never want to see the repair bill and trust me i have had my share of high bill weekends