PDA

View Full Version : Ocotillo for Veterens....11/10-11/13

pixilatedpussy
11-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Another riding trip....lets do it!!! :D Who's in?

76ANTHONY
11-04-2005, 12:52 PM
WOMAN DO YOU EVER JUST STAY HOME?? :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-04-2005, 12:53 PM
I would have to go out on a limb here and say we're in! :)

Redneck
11-04-2005, 12:53 PM
maybe

pixilatedpussy
11-04-2005, 12:55 PM
WOMAN DO YOU EVER JUST STAY HOME?? :D :D
HELL NO!

pixilatedpussy
11-04-2005, 12:55 PM
SWEET! :D Where do you normally lik e to camp?

pixilatedpussy
11-04-2005, 12:56 PM
maybe
Come on...you know ya wanna!!!! The kids have no school Friday & no soccer tourney until the following weekend!!! COME!!!! :p

76ANTHONY
11-04-2005, 12:56 PM
HELL NO!
:D :D :D

pixilatedpussy
11-04-2005, 12:57 PM
:D :D :D
BUY A BIKE!!!! :D

H20 Toie
11-04-2005, 12:59 PM
What your not going on the Love Ride?

pixilatedpussy
11-04-2005, 01:01 PM
What your not going on the Love Ride?
No love ride for Pixi!!! :yuk: I have dirt bikes not street bikes! Have fun & be safe! :rollside: :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-04-2005, 01:01 PM
SWEET! :D Where do you normally lik e to camp?
On Cahuilla just past Hidden Valley. You?

pixilatedpussy
11-04-2005, 01:02 PM
ummm......by Iron Door..... :(

riverbound
11-04-2005, 01:02 PM
I might be able to go...the castle is back and ready.....I will have my kids though.but they would love it :idea:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-04-2005, 01:03 PM
ummm......by Iron Door..... :(
No, if you are headed east on the 78, its the left turn just past the Blue Inn.

pixilatedpussy
11-04-2005, 01:04 PM
I might be able to go...the castle is back and ready.....I will have my kids though.but they would love it :idea:
So do we! They always come with us! Bring em! :smile:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Oh its on Baby! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-04-2005, 01:05 PM
No, if you are headed east on the 78, its the left turn just past the Blue Inn.
Gotcha....we have stayed in the park by iron door...then we can ride to all the fun spots!

Redneck
11-04-2005, 01:07 PM
Gotcha....we have stayed in the park by iron door...then we can ride to all the fun spots!
never been there were is it

OGShocker
11-04-2005, 01:08 PM
Hmmmmmm.... :idea:

riverbound
11-04-2005, 01:08 PM
Oh its on Baby! :rollside:
Sounds like fun....wont do much riding. but h the boys have never been camping and I want to take them :)

pixilatedpussy
11-04-2005, 01:09 PM
never been there were is it
OMG!! Its so fun! Just like Boardmanville! Uh....let me ask Geza...Im not sure how to explain the location. :rolleyes:

76ANTHONY
11-04-2005, 01:12 PM
BUY A BIKE!!!! :D
HAHAHAHA i cant even walk and chew gum at the same time, a bike, nah , a house :D :D
ya know i pick the winter to buy a house so i miss no events and your busy in the winter also, dam i cant win with you woman :D

OGShocker
11-04-2005, 01:13 PM
Hey Redneck!!
Click Here for Info' (http://www.parks.ca.gov/pages/638/files/ABDSPmap.pdf)

Mrs. casean
11-04-2005, 01:16 PM
OMG you mean we'll actually be in the same place riding! :D We'll be out probably next Thursday night. We'll probably be camping off Cahuilla Trail!

pixilatedpussy
11-04-2005, 06:24 PM
OMG you mean we'll actually be in the same place riding! :D We'll be out probably next Thursday night. We'll probably be camping off Cahuilla Trail!
Well Il be dammed! FINALLY!!!! We are leaving Thurs night also.....lets all try to camp together! :wink:

Mrs. casean
11-04-2005, 08:55 PM
Well Il be dammed! FINALLY!!!! We are leaving Thurs night also.....lets all try to camp together! :wink:
We are going w/ a group we always go out w/. If it were just Sean and I we would. If we are all camping off Cahuilla I'm sure we'll see ya! I'll take a golf cart ride over to ya ;) We'll see you I'm sure!

pixilatedpussy
11-04-2005, 08:56 PM
;) ;) We are going w/ a group we always go out w/. If it were just Sean and I we would. If we are all camping off Cahuilla I'm sure we'll see ya! I'll take a golf cart ride over to ya ;) We'll see you I'm sure!

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 10:12 AM
BUMP>>>>>>>>
Only a few days to go! :smile: :devil:

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 10:13 AM
So, ya gonna camp with us & the Casean's??????

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 10:21 AM
I am not sure. Turns out some of our friends are going but camping off the S22 or something so I have no idea. Last time we went, we camped elsewhere than our usual spot and we regretted it.
Basically I have no clue. Does that help? :D ;)

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 10:24 AM
I am not sure. Turns out some of our friends are going but camping off the S22 or something so I have no idea. Last time we went, we camped elsewhere than our usual spot and we regretted it.
LMAO!!!! You are so funny!!! Well if you decide to hang with a new group...let us know! ;) This will be a new group of peeps for us! Should be a nice change of pace!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 10:28 AM
LMAO!!!! You are so funny!!! Well if you decide to hang with a new group...let us know! ;) This will be a new group of peeps for us! Should be a nice change of pace!
I hope that didn't come across like I didn't want to camp with you, I just meant we descovered we really like our usual spot.
:)

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 10:29 AM
We camped off the S22 for Halloween weekend and dont' care to go back. We're going to camp off Cahuilla Trail/Gas Dome... not too far from your usual right ;) :D

Caribbean Jet
11-07-2005, 10:32 AM
We were out there this weekend and it was hot, enjoy the weekend.

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 10:33 AM
I hope that didn't come across like I didn't want to camp with you, I just meant we descovered we really like our usual spot.
:)
No hun...I know what you mean! When we go to Glamis...we have a certain spot we like too! :smile: But....I hope ti finally hook up with ya!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 11:09 AM
We camped off the S22 for Halloween weekend and dont' care to go back. We're going to camp off Cahuilla Trail/Gas Dome... not too far from your usual right ;) :D
Do tell, how come you no likey? I am leary of different areas just because we know and love our normal spot. We went over halloween and ended up camping with some friends of friends who were SO LAME! They did not stop bitching at us...no fireworks, 8am is too early for your generator, no starting your bikes in camp....etc. I had no idea such uptight people go to Ocotillo. Go to a fricken campground if you want rules.. Anyways, that kind of made us realize we like our spot.
:p

casean
11-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Do tell, how come you no likey? I am leary of different areas just because we know and love our normal spot. We went over halloween and ended up camping with some friends of friends who were SO LAME! They did not stop bitching at us...no fireworks, 8am is too early for your generator, no starting your bikes in camp....etc. I had no idea such uptight people go to Ocotillo. Go to a fricken campground if you want rules.. Anyways, that kind of made us realize we like our spot.
You had to ride fairly far to get any where good, allot of tight washes and very rocky.
You never would have to worry about any of that stuff with us. You can start your bike up right next to my trailer. We're at the desert for gods sake. What's a big desert trip with out fireworks? They definitely belong in a campground.

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 11:35 AM
You had to ride fairly far to get any where good, allot of tight washes and very rocky.
You never would have to worry about any of that stuff with us. You can start your bike up right next to my trailer. We're at the desert for gods sake. What's a big desert trip with out fireworks? They definitely belong in a campground.
LOL!!! Us too!!!! Our kids are ready at 6 am............ :messedup: trust me! Geza is a pyro...he like to blow pumpkins up! LOL!!! :p :sqeyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Well it sounds like we would all be great co-campers. :rollside: I will find out what is going on and let you guys know. At the very least, we will hook-up for a ride or a beer or 7. :rollside:

casean
11-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Geza is a pyro...he like to blow pumpkins up! LOL!!! :p :sqeyes:
We'll definitely get along then . I've been known to play with fire and gas now and then http://members.verizon.net/thehasterts/SMILIES/daz.gif Over this last Halloween weekend one of our pumpkins went out with a bang. Lets just say it involved gas and a fireworks mortar :crossx:

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 11:58 AM
:p
OMG I'd be soo pissed too! 8am too early! What! You hear the bikes racing around at 7am! Sheesh! I'm w/ ya on leery on camping out of your usual spot This was a first for us on camping somewhere that we're not used to in a long time. I just didn't like it beause where we were camped, we have a few other camps pretty damn close to us, like 10 feet away that decided to make camp and I like my space considering we have kids riding around the circle, a large circle usually and it's just strange to camp soooo darn close to other people you don't know... unless you're at Glamis ofcourse ;) That's normal there! Plus the riding was not as good. Had to ride through tons of washes to get on a good trail or hills. We just like where we are since the mud hills are right there, shell reef is close, good trails, we know where we are always, it's open for our large circle and good for gcart rides and 50 rides after we're done w your big bike rides :D So I totally hear ya... Sean didn't like it either, I doubt we'll go back to that area. Well hopefully you guys can join us, we'll be off Cahuilla... if not... we'll join ya for that beer... or 7 :D

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 12:37 PM
We'll definitely get along then . I've been known to play with fire and gas now and then http://members.verizon.net/thehasterts/SMILIES/daz.gif Over this last Halloween weekend one of our pumpkins went out with a bang. Lets just say it involved gas and a fireworks mortar :crossx:
Sounds very FAMILIAR!!!!! :sqeyes: ;)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 01:25 PM
We tried to blow up a pumkin with a mortar on Halloween weekend but it didn't work. We didn't think to add gas until after we did donuts over it with the motorhome. :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 01:29 PM
We tried to blow up a pumkin with a mortar on Halloween weekend but it didn't work. We didn't think to add gas until after we did donuts over it with the motorhome. :rollside:
OMG!!! LMAO!!!! You so need to camp with us!!!! :hammerhea :220v: :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 01:35 PM
OMG!!! LMAO!!!! You so need to camp with us!!!! :hammerhea :220v: :)
I agree. :D

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 01:37 PM
I agree. :D
Just telly our honey you are :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 01:38 PM
We are out of mortars though. I wonder if the Avi would send us a care package. :p

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 01:50 PM
We are out of mortars though. I wonder if the Avi would send us a care package. :p
I like your thinking ;)

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Jet eater donated some to my hunney this past weekend! I will bring them! :wink:

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 02:02 PM
Jet eater donated some to my hunney this past weekend! I will bring them! :wink:
Fun fun fun! That should keep the guys busy for a bit at night : D Our little pyros!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Is Veteran's Day like other holidays out there? I mean, would you expect the Halloween size crowds?
I have to work friday so we wouldn't be out there until late friday night. :)

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Is Veteran's Day like other holidays out there? I mean, would you expect the Halloween size crowds?
I have to work friday so we wouldn't be out there until late friday night. :)
Oh no... Not as busy at all. Busier than an off weekend, but not at all as bad as Halloween I don't think. :D

badtaste
11-07-2005, 02:08 PM
about a mile before the Blu Inn, there are two speed limit signs within about 20 yards of each other, a 65 and a 55. If you look to the left exactly at the 65 sign, we'll be toward the hill. We call it Carlsbad Hill, but it's probably known by a lot of names. It's a huge clearing and there's a mini track on the backside and a mini-figure 8 on the front. We'll have a lifted tan Expedition and an Attitude toybox (nothing fancy). Stop on by.
Hopefully won't be as crowded as Halloween.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 02:19 PM
about a mile before the Blu Inn, there are two speed limit signs within about 20 yards of each other, a 65 and a 55. If you look to the left exactly at the 65 sign, we'll be toward the hill. We call it Carlsbad Hill, but it's probably known by a lot of names. It's a huge clearing and there's a mini track on the backside and a mini-figure 8 on the front. We'll have a lifted tan Expedition and an Attitude toybox (nothing fancy). Stop on by.
About a mile before the Blue inn headed east or west?

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 02:20 PM
I hope it's not crowded like Halloween either! Shouldn't be I don't think.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 02:21 PM
I think Halloween was more crowded than Thanksgiving last year. :2purples:

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 02:24 PM
I think Halloween was more crowded than Thanksgiving last year. :2purples:
More and more people keep coming out! It sucks! They need to leave the trucks at camp too!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 02:30 PM
More and more people keep coming out! It sucks! They need to leave the trucks at camp too!
I will admit we took a truck out but only because a quad broke down and we went to rescue it.
There were mega trucks at Shell Reef. And they didn't seem to have the same respect us riders do huh? :mad: :hammerhea

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 02:32 PM
I will admit we took a truck out but only because a quad broke down and we went to rescue it.
There were mega trucks at Shell Reef. And they didn't seem to have the same respect us riders do huh? :mad: :hammerhea
Exactly! We have a truck in our group occasionally... but not haulin azz and cutting in front of bikes and such... Seems to be newbies or gromets in the trucks causing the trouble anyways...

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Fun fun fun! That should keep the guys busy for a bit at night : D Our little pyros!
Should be fun! :smile: You & I will hide! :smile:

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Should be fun! :smile: You & I will hide! :smile:
Totally! When they light off the mickey bombs I take my chair back and kneel behind it! :D

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Totally! When they light off the mickey bombs I take my chair back and kneel behind it! :D
DEAL!!!! ;)

badtaste
11-07-2005, 02:38 PM
About a mile before the Blue inn headed east or west?
heading east. we're coming from S-2.

casean
11-07-2005, 02:53 PM
This is exactly why I try and stay off the main roads and away from all the tourist attractions. Luckily most of the good riding areas aren't that busy, since most people haven't figured out that there is more to Ocotillo then Blow sand, Devils Slide and Shell Reef. Unfortunately over the years more and more people have figured out that Pole Line Road was a good spot to ride and camp :mad:

casean
11-07-2005, 02:54 PM
That's only if your brother decides to show up. :devil:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 02:56 PM
We like to ride to Shell Reef and check out the action for a few but we usually ride elsewhere than the hot spots.
I love playing on the east side of Cahuilla, in those little hills and ridges right there. There is never anyone back there and its really fun jumping and stuff back there. :mix:

casean
11-07-2005, 03:10 PM
We like to ride to Shell Reef and check out the action for a few but we usually ride elsewhere than the hot spots.
I love playing on the east side of Cahuilla, in those little hills and ridges right there. There is never anyone back there and its really fun jumping and stuff back there. :mix:
Actually all the hills south of Shell Reef are a blast to ride. There are some fun hill climbs back there. The stuff east of Cahuilla is allot of fun. Also there is some fun stuff on the east side of pole line. With all this desert talk I'm really ready to head out now http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/yup.gif

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 03:15 PM
I love those little hills!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Actually all the hills south of Shell Reef are a blast to ride. There are some fun hill climbs back there. The stuff east of Cahuilla is allot of fun. Also there is some fun stuff on the east side of pole line. With all this desert talk I'm really ready to head out now http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/yup.gif
oooooh, I love the hills south of Shell Reef. I accidentally did a wheelie up one of those swirlies on the side of those hills last time out. Scared the crap out of me but I pulled it. :D
Ok, lets just leave now. Meet ya there in a few hours. :D

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 03:25 PM
oooooh, I love the hills south of Shell Reef. I accidentally did a wheelie up one of those swirlies on the side of those hills last time out. Scared the crap out of me but I pulled it. :D
Sounds good to me! :D

casean
11-07-2005, 03:30 PM
I wish we could! We're still waiting on the service dept. at Giant RV to get our trailer back to us. Knowing my luck it won't be ready till Thursday night :cry:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 03:31 PM
I wish we could! We're still waiting on the service dept. at Giant RV to get our trailer back to us. Knowning my luck it won't be ready till Thursday night :cry:
Yeah, I have these nasty plans all week.....work. :mad: :) :wink:

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Yeah, I have these nasty plans all week.....work. :mad: :) :wink:
Hey! I have those too! :rolleyes: Too bad!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 03:34 PM
The president of my company actually told me today that he is considering switching the company hours to 9 hours mnday thru thurs and 4 hours on friday. He said I am either at the river or desert on friday afternoons so he assumes those plans work for me. hahaha

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 03:39 PM
The president of my company actually told me today that he is considering switching the company hours to 9 hours mnday thru thurs and 4 hours on friday. He said I am either at the river or desert on friday afternoons so he assumes those plans work for me. hahaha
I would love that! That would be awsome if he changes it!

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Did I Mention that we WILL be there :D
Cool! :p

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Awsome! When are you coming out?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Hey, are you guys gonna camp as normal or over off the S22? :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 03:56 PM
It will depend on Brian & Cathy. Need to see if they are still going after he hurt his foot yesterday :squiggle:
Ok, keep us updated. You can stay in the Hornet if you want. :boxed:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2005, 04:02 PM
If they go are you going to stay on that side?
I am not sure. We'll figure it out later in the week. Only problem is our generator no workie so we have to scavenge coffee off someone. :D

badtaste
11-07-2005, 04:05 PM
weather forecast for this weekend!
http://www.weather.com/activities/recreation/outdoors/weather/tenday.html?locid=CASPOCOWEV:13

casean
11-07-2005, 04:05 PM
I am not sure. We'll figure it out later in the week. Only problem is our generator no workie so we have to scavenge coffee off someone. :D
We have plenty of coffee. If you decide to camp with us, you're more than plug into our generator for the weekend.

outlaw 2
11-07-2005, 06:01 PM
the iron door or blow sand big white ford f350 i will be ythere

JETEATER
11-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Watch out for flying pumpkin the wife got a big( Ecchymosis) That means
Burise on her shoulder . But that was funny as hell huh?

JETEATER
11-07-2005, 06:55 PM
We would love to go but I am leaving for Oregon on thursday and will
not be back till tuesday :(

Mrs. casean
11-07-2005, 06:58 PM
We would love to go but I am leaving for Oregon on thursday and will
not be back till tuesday :(
Bummer!! :(

JETEATER
11-07-2005, 07:54 PM
I know!

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Watch out for flying pumpkin the wife got a big( Ecchymosis) That means
Burise on her shoulder . But that was funny as hell huh?
Oh my god.........................I hope she is ok!!!! You & my husband are trouble makers!!!! LOL! :p

JETEATER
11-07-2005, 08:42 PM
No were Not :cool:

JETEATER
11-07-2005, 08:45 PM
She is ok, she called her mom and told her i poped her one.

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Im glad!!! Tell her hello for me! Next time her & I will take cover! :p

JETEATER
11-07-2005, 08:59 PM
She said o k
She said we have three more for thanksgiving ha ha

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Bump bump! 3 more days to go! :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Whooooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 04:02 PM
30% chance of rain Thursday :notam: could be a little muddy out there :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 05:27 PM
30% chance of rain Thursday :notam: could be a little muddy out there :D
They need the rain!!! Im ok with that! Besides...I like the mud!!!! :D We are gonna leave the rail home this trip & just take the bikes! :clover:

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 06:09 PM
They need the rain!!! Im ok with that! Besides...I like the mud!!!! :D We are gonna leave the rail home this trip & just take the bikes! :clover:
I was wondering if you were taking it or not. Last year was super muddy out there! It was fun :D Rain or shine... we'll be there :D

pixilatedpussy
11-09-2005, 08:19 PM
ARE WE THERE YET??????
Pm me your info Linds....& lets talk about where to meet up! :wink:

JETEATER
11-09-2005, 08:21 PM
You all have a fun trip .
And blow something up for me HA HA.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_123.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZN')

Mrs. casean
11-09-2005, 08:26 PM
You all have a fun trip .
And blow something up for me HA HA.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_123.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZN')
Thanks! You have a good weekend! :D

JETEATER
11-09-2005, 08:29 PM
I will i'm driving up to oregon to look at a some land.

Mrs. casean
11-09-2005, 08:30 PM
I will i'm driving up to oregon to look at a some land.
Awsome! Good luck w/ it!!

JETEATER
11-09-2005, 08:32 PM
My it's 15 acres with a 3 bedroom house .

JETEATER
11-09-2005, 08:33 PM
ya it's 15 acres with a 3 bedroom house .

JETEATER
11-09-2005, 08:34 PM
I hate when I do that.

Mrs. casean
11-09-2005, 08:35 PM
happens :D 15 acres is awsome! Good luck up there!

JETEATER
11-09-2005, 08:41 PM
I ment to ask you what happend to your girls foot or leg.

Mrs. casean
11-09-2005, 08:42 PM
I ment to ask you what happend to your girls foot or leg.
When? Who?

JETEATER
11-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Sorrry i thought i was typing on another thread.

Mrs. casean
11-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Sorrry i thought i was typing on another thread.
OHH! I was confused :confused: :D

JETEATER
11-09-2005, 08:46 PM
I bounce around a lot.

JETEATER
11-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Have fun in have to go play with the wife :cool:
and get up at 4:30 seeya

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Here's the latest weather report!
http://www.weather.com/activities/recreation/outdoors/weather/weekend.html?locid=CASPOCOWEV:13
Looks great!!! :D

Mrs. casean
11-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Here's the latest weather report!
http://www.weather.com/activities/recreation/outdoors/weather/weekend.html?locid=CASPOCOWEV:13
Looks great!!! :D
Are you serious! Woah! That's totally different from the two we looked at! Those said thunderstorms & deadly lightning! :jawdrop: I'll go by this one you have :D I like it better :D
Can we go yet? :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-10-2005, 09:15 AM
Deadly lightning?? :sqeyes:
Lets go by my report. :D

Mrs. casean
11-10-2005, 09:16 AM
Deadly lightning?? :sqeyes:
Yeah. I'll stick to yours :D I like it better :D

pixilatedpussy
11-10-2005, 09:37 AM
Good morning ladies!!! Thanks Linds I got your Pm!!! Looking forward to it! NO DEADLY LIGHTNING!!!! :2purples: :eek: :220v: So are the infamous Bordmnj's gonna come play with us???
Have fun in Oregon Jeteater!!!! We will be sure to blow up something!!!!! Just for you!!!! LMAO!!!! :2purples: :hammerhea

casean
11-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Deadly lightning??
SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SAN DIEGO CA
230 AM PST THU NOV 10 2005
RAINFALL TOTALS WILL GENERALLY BE LESS THAN A QUARTER OF AN INCH.
HOWEVER...THERE COULD BE LOCAL LARGER AMOUNTS IN CONVECTION. IF
THUNDERSTORMS DEVELOP THEN THEY WILL HAVE DEADLY LIGHTNING AND MAY
HAVE BRIEF HEAVY RAIN...STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND HAIL.
Yes, lets go by your report http://members.verizon.net/thehasterts/SMILIES/friday.gif

pixilatedpussy
11-10-2005, 09:47 AM
SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SAN DIEGO CA
230 AM PST THU NOV 10 2005
RAINFALL TOTALS WILL GENERALLY BE LESS THAN A QUARTER OF AN INCH.
HOWEVER...THERE COULD BE LOCAL LARGER AMOUNTS IN CONVECTION. IF
THUNDERSTORMS DEVELOP THEN THEY WILL HAVE DEADLY LIGHTNING AND MAY
HAVE BRIEF HEAVY RAIN...STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND HAIL.
Yes, lets go by your report http://members.verizon.net/thehasterts/SMILIES/friday.gif
My husband said " EVERYONE BRING YOUR KITES" LMAO!!!! :D :hammer2:

Mrs. casean
11-10-2005, 09:51 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1833camp.jpg
Our stuff w/ old truck
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1833Truck_Trailer_Small_.JPG

pixilatedpussy
11-14-2005, 10:19 AM
Wow What a super weekend! Thanks everyone! Nice meeting new peeps & Sean & Lindsey...you two are so sweet! :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-14-2005, 10:24 AM
We had a great time out there too. Sorry we weren't able to meet up. I doubt we will camp off the S-22 anymore so we should be able to hook up next time!!!
:D

pixilatedpussy
11-14-2005, 10:27 AM
We had a great time out there too. Sorry we weren't able to meet up. I doubt we will camp off the S-22 anymore so we should be able to hook up next time!!!
:D
Oh Linda I am so sorry we missed you too! :frown: We went to the pumpkin patch & Shell Reef Sat...then Mudpots Sun. It was fun! Next time! Maybe we can get you to come play with us in Glamis???!!! :smile:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-14-2005, 10:31 AM
Oh Linda I am so sorry we missed you too! :frown: We went to the pumpkin patch & Shell Reef Sat...then Mudpots Sun. It was fun! Next time! Maybe we can get you to come play with us in Glamis???!!! :smile:
We are total Glamis virgins. :cry: never been there. We will let you know when we decide to venture out there.
What about Dumont? Do you guys do Dumont??? :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-14-2005, 10:47 AM
We are total Glamis virgins. :cry: never been there. We will let you know when we decide to venture out there.
What about Dumont? Do you guys do Dumont??? :rollside:
Only been to Dumont once! I liked it...I am a Glamis girl..... :smile: You are welcome to venture out with us anytime!

Mrs. casean
11-14-2005, 11:07 AM
Wow What a super weekend! Thanks everyone! Nice meeting new peeps & Sean & Lindsey...you two are so sweet! :D
Hey Tina! We had a great weekend out there! Glad you guys camped out w/ us! We enjoyed getting to know you and Geza and the fam and your friends too! Gotta do it again... and stay up this time! What was up w/ us! :D Sean & I were talking and Geza's suggestion of Jawbone (is that what it was called?) Sounds fun! After the new year though. Let's plan something! Maybe in Feb? Let's think about it! :D
Linda! Sorry we missed ya... :( We wanted to see you! Next time I hope. We'll have to do it again and meet up!

casean
11-14-2005, 11:10 AM
Definitely an awesome weekend. It was great meeting you and the family. Your boys rip! We were all impressed with their riding. Jr is going to be leaving all of us in his dust soon :D After these Holidays past will have to get together for a Glamis trip.

pixilatedpussy
11-14-2005, 11:25 AM
Hey Tina! We had a great weekend out there! Glad you guys camped out w/ us! We enjoyed getting to know you and Geza and the fam and your friends too! Gotta do it again... and stay up this time! What was up w/ us! :D Sean & I were talking and Geza's suggestion of Jawbone (is that what it was called?) Sounds fun! After the new year though. Let's plan something! Maybe in Feb? Let's think about it! :D
Linda! Sorry we missed ya... :( We wanted to see you! Next time I hope. We'll have to do it again and meet up!
Sounds like a plan!!!! Don't forget our Mammoth trip! :devil: :p I know...we were all so tired! Geesh! :frown: :confused: :p

pixilatedpussy
11-14-2005, 11:26 AM
Definitely an awesome weekend. It was great meeting you and the family. Your boys rip! We were all impressed with their riding. Jr is going to be leaving all of us in his dust soon :D After these Holidays past will have to get together for a Glamis trip.
LMAO!!!!! Thankyou! They have been riding a long time! :wink: Glamis sounds good to me!