PDA

View Full Version : WTF, that's gotta hurt

Havasu_Dreamin
11-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Man Sues Ex-Girlfriend Over Glue Attack
Pa. Man Sues Ex-Girlfriend for Gluing Genitals to His Abdomen More Than Five Years Ago
The Associated Press
GREENSBURG, Pa. - A man claims his ex-girlfriend owes him more than $30,000 for gluing his genitals to his abdomen five years ago. "This was not just some petty domestic squabble," attorney Grey Pratt told a Westmoreland County jury Wednesday.
His client, Kenneth Slaby of Pittsburgh, is suing Gail O'Toole of Murrysville. His lawsuit claims the two broke up in 1999 after dating for 10 months and Slaby began dating someone else.
Slaby contends that O'Toole invited him over to her home on May 7, 2000, where he fell asleep. He woke up to find that O'Toole had used Super Glue to stick his genitals to his abdomen, glued his buttocks together and spelled out a profanity on his back in nail polish.
Slaby said O'Toole told him it was payback for their breakup, and he had to walk a mile to a gas station to call for help. He pressed charges and O'Toole pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and served six months' probation.
O'Toole's attorney, Chuck Evans, said it was a consensual act and Slaby wasn't permanently damaged.
"This is a case that should have been left in the bedroom," he said.
Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Copyright © 2005 ABC News Internet Ventures
Commentary: I know there are some weird people out there, but consensual!?!?

HCS
11-04-2005, 02:55 PM
All kinds of stuff getting glued down lately.

SummitKarl
11-04-2005, 03:11 PM
B.S.
don't you think you would know if someone rolled you over, hell I certianly would know if my privates were being messed with. dam near nutted myself the other night just because of a frickin crickit landed where he shouldn't have :jawdrop: :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
11-04-2005, 03:17 PM
B.S.
don't you think you would know if someone rolled you over, hell I certianly would know if my privates were being messed with. dam near nutted myself the other night just because of a frickin crickit landed where he shouldn't have :jawdrop: :D
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_133.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZN')LMAO.........

H20 Toie
11-04-2005, 03:21 PM
What did it take him 5 years to get his balls back :D