PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to...............................

barbigrl
11-05-2005, 08:40 AM
do another Supercross party this year????? :confused: :) Last year was a BLAST!!!

Tom Brown
11-05-2005, 08:43 AM
I like you, Barbi. You make me feel pretty.

barbigrl
11-05-2005, 08:44 AM
Well I am glad Tom!!! :wink:

76ANTHONY
11-05-2005, 08:44 AM
not me,

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 08:45 AM
I will tell you one thing for sure, our motie WILL NOT be going to supercross this year. It got more thrashed from one night at supercross than it does from 5 days in the desert. Also, we don't want to risk you getting your head chopped off again. :D
But yes, I believe there is gonna be another Supercross party. :rollside:

riverbound
do another Supercross party this year????? :confused: :) Last year was a BLAST!!!
Oh....you werent invited????.....oooops that wasnt intentional, I promise ;)

riverbound
I will tell you one thing for sure, our motie WILL NOT be going to supercross this year. It got more thrashed from one night at supercross than it does from 5 days in the desert. Also, we don't want to risk you getting your head chopped off again. :D
I might be inclined to bring the castle...as long as it doesnt get trashed :frown:

barbigrl
11-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Yeah that was BAD!! Purple saved my life!! :frown:
(it was Missboatnams fault.....we were drinking out of her bottle of Yeager) :2purples: lol...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 08:48 AM
I might be inclined to bring the castle...as long as it doesnt get trashed :frown:
I do not recommend you bring the castle Bill. Trust me on this one. :2purples:

riverbound
11-05-2005, 08:48 AM
I do not recommend you bring the castle Bill. Trust me on this one. :2purples:
OK...then it looks like we are piling in the Ice cream truck :D

barbigrl
11-05-2005, 08:49 AM
That would be HOT!! Or I mean cold.... :confused: :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 08:50 AM
We have a DD. :D

Do F150's Float?
11-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Oh my god...you just reminded me of when we went to King Kong for dinner...i hadn't heard the ice cream truck before then!...LMAO!

topless
11-05-2005, 08:51 AM
do another Supercross party this year????? :confused: :) Last year was a BLAST!!!Oh yeah, it was a blast. Inviting me then uninviting me. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :hammerhea

barbigrl
11-05-2005, 08:54 AM
Oh yeah, it was a blast. Inviting me then uninviting me. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :hammerhea
Huh???? I think there was a ticket issue!!! SO THERE!! :2purples: :wink: :wink:
Are you going to NHRA this weekend? Remember last year......Jordy and the Sore Saddle!! :eek:

BarryMac
11-05-2005, 08:54 AM
Oh yeah, it was a blast. Inviting me then uninviting me. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :hammerhea
Hmmm, wonder why??? PMS'ing again??? :p

barbigrl
11-05-2005, 08:55 AM
BTW- I will be PMing everyone about the tickets we ordered a couple months ago
Hey I have a good credit with you guys!! lol.... :D

topless
11-05-2005, 08:56 AM
Huh???? I think there was a ticket issue!!! SO THERE!! :2purples: :wink: :wink:
Are you going to NHRA this weekend? Remember last year......Jordy and the Sore Saddle!! :eek:
LMAO!!!!!! Maybe Jordy can find another toothess girl to hit on. :D

riverbound
11-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Oh my god...you just reminded me of when we went to King Kong for dinner...i hadn't heard the ice cream truck before then!...LMAO!
Yes you have....but I think you were a little drunk....the night we went to Deano's Iplayed it almost the whole time, and you were in the truck :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 09:28 AM
Yes you have....but I think you were a little drunk....the night we went to Deano's Iplayed it almost the whole time, and you were in the truck :D
And when we were leaving the Parker Enduro too. :D

BADBLOWN572
11-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Already got my tickets for Supercross!!! :) Cant wait that was a blast last year. I just remmeber that I could not drive home so the G/F had to drive my truck home. She had never driven it before and it doesn't have the greatest turning radius so she was a little nervous to say the least. ;) :cool:

riverbound
11-05-2005, 09:33 AM
And when we were leaving the Parker Enduro too. :D
Oh yah...the ice cream is kind of like RD in the magic Nordic.....it gets around :D

JustMVG
11-05-2005, 09:34 AM
I am going but still need to get tix, Bill(Knuckleheads) i got your call yesterday and left you a message, are you taking your RV?

MAINEVENT
11-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Shut it and get to work :hammerhea :hammerhea

HOOTER SLED-
11-05-2005, 09:45 AM
She's on one of her lunches. :D

barbigrl
11-05-2005, 09:48 AM
OHHHHHH :lightsabe Nice text I got last night Alex!! HAHAHAHAHAA>...... SUCKS FOR YOU!! Not literally!! :D :D

Do F150's Float?
11-05-2005, 10:18 AM
A "little drunk"?....topless driveway mayhem = A LOT DRUNK, LMAO :crossx:

riverbound
11-05-2005, 10:26 AM
A "little drunk"?....topless driveway mayhem = A LOT DRUNK, LMAO :crossx:
well I was trying to be nice.... and not paint a negative picture. :wink:

Do F150's Float?
11-05-2005, 10:27 AM
well I was trying to be nice.... and not paint a negative picture. :wink:
People having a negative opinion of lil ole me??? Nah...that'll never happen :notam: :rolleyes:
But thanks anyways :D

riverbound
11-05-2005, 10:30 AM
People having a negative opinion of lil ole me??? Nah...that'll never happen :notam: :rolleyes:
But thanks anyways :D
I know...how bad can a 6' tall blonde guy be ???? ;)

Do F150's Float?
11-05-2005, 10:34 AM
I know...how bad can a 6' tall blonde guy be ???? ;)
I dunno...wanna find out? LOL
But somehow you just reminded me of another parker memory...right before we left, i was dancing with these 2 dudes downstairs...i turned around...and they were dancing with each other :confused:

76ANTHONY
11-05-2005, 10:37 AM
But somehow you just reminded me of another parker memory...right before we left, i was dancing with these 2 dudes downstairs...i turned around...and they were dancing with each other :confused:
that cant be good for your esteem huh?

riverbound
11-05-2005, 10:40 AM
Uhhhh.....that is gross. :yuk:

Do F150's Float?
11-05-2005, 10:43 AM
that cant be good for your esteem huh?
Lol..it's ok, i was bored with them anyways.
Uhhhh.....that is gross. :yuk:
hahah, they weren't up on each other (that i remember). I think i just walked away before they noticed, so when i turned back, they were dancing with each other :boxed:

76ANTHONY
11-05-2005, 11:01 AM
Lol..it's ok, i was bored with them anyways.
hahah, they weren't up on each other (that i remember). I think i just walked away before they noticed, so when i turned back, they were dancing with each other :boxed:
dam girl, bored after one dance, hmmmmm A.D.D?

MAINEVENT
11-05-2005, 11:05 AM
OHHHHHH :lightsabe Nice text I got last night Alex!! HAHAHAHAHAA>...... SUCKS FOR YOU!! Not literally!! :D :D
:( :cry: :cry: :p

missboatnam1
11-05-2005, 11:05 AM
OMG........IN PARKER :jawdrop: :jawdrop: ..lol ...thats too funny amanda.....

Do F150's Float?
11-05-2005, 11:07 AM
dam girl, bored after one dance, hmmmmm A.D.D?
You could say that :crossx:
OMG........IN PARKER :jawdrop: :jawdrop: ..lol ...thats too funny amanda.....
:D Sooo much fun that weekend!!!!

76ANTHONY
11-05-2005, 11:15 AM
You could say that :crossx:
:D Sooo much fun that weekend!!!!
:D :D :D :D
you are too cute girl, or umm man :D :D